Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:12 am

"no, its just a difference in air. just made the wings shudder a bit is all..." i said with a slight yawn, having been woken up myself from her startled yelp, glad that everyone else was still fast asleep
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:26 pm

I simply sank back into the chair. "Does that happen a lot?" I asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 am

"fairly often when coming into a new area, or when coming near land from over water... the air over water is cooler, as such, when you go over land, where its hot, it causes a bit of air difference, that causes the shaking...." i said, yawning a bit "you alright?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:46 pm

"Yeah, just... I didnt know airplanes shook like this... catches you real off guard..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:11 pm

"im sorry, i should have warned you... i said, rubbing the back of my neck with a nervous sigh "i was just so excited that you came along that i kinda forgot to warn you about things like that..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:22 pm

"...Theres more I have to worry about?" I sighed, clearly not pleased.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:20 am

"nonononono, not at all! the most i plan on letting bother you is a little lack of sleep and an overfull stomache..." i said, and sighed "seems thats off to a bad start though..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:52 pm

"....those issues dont seem anymore appealing than the others-" I suddenly coughed, quickly clearing my throat, "Lots of stuff are catching me off guard, but thats alright, ill adjust soon enough." I hope.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:20 pm

"...." i sighed and stopped talking, and smiled a bit when she said she would try to adjust and chuckled weakly "no need to force yourself, im sure its a large amount of things to deal with... it will take awhile, i just need to remember that..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:34 pm

"You seem to forget a lot of things, no offense," I said, smiling faintly. "But I guess that happens when you travel with someone from such a different class."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:45 am

".... your class or social standing doesnt have anything to do with it... its just you in general... i was so worried about planning everything out and getting it ready i kinda forgot to let you know the little stuff..." i said quietly, slightly embaressed as i thought over how much i had thrown myself at the task back then
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:01 am

"Um... just how long were you planning, im pretty sure I only got a few days notice before the actual trip..." I asked, tilting my head, ignoring his embarrassment.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:56 am

"i only got 1 night to plan... your the one who said you wanted to go early..." i said simply, rubbing my neck, and sighed "right now im running off of caffine and about 2, maybe 4 hours of sleep..." i said quietly, looking up at the ceiling with a sigh "im excited alright? everyone else at the school gets to go on fun trips with everyone, like the football team goes on one, and they are all close freinds... im... im left alone because im the head Student Body Officer, and because im to nice to the lower classes... i dont have any freinds to speak of other than you and your old man... everyone else is either hateful, jealous, or afraid of me... so when i decided to risk asking you, and you said yes, it was a big oppritunity for me to get in on an experiance i have missed several times over, and it made me so excited i couldnt sleep, so i looked up lots of interesting things we could do while there..." i said, being honest "and... maybe a couple of shops i thought you might like" i said with a slight smile "im very boreing when it comes to clothing and such, but i figured youd like to get a few things from the authentic source..." i said, smiling a bit more now "i was gonna just let you know once we got to the hotel, and give you options on what we could do... im just glad its not another boring trip where all i do is stay in my room because its no fun being here alone...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:12 pm

"Well, I have to admit, im pretty excited myself. Could hardly sleep. Kinda still cant, im afraid, the nap was too light to get any real sleep. Im pretty sure im gonna just KO in the hotel, though," I said, laughing softly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:54 pm

"i think youll enjoy the room..." i smiled, and glanced at the clock, seeing we only had an hour left before we landed "you wanna go to a sushi place, or somewhere more refined?" i asked after a moment, pondering it for a moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:36 am

"Erm... well, I guess you can choose, I really wouldnt know what to do or where to go..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:42 am

"then we will get you something nice to wear, and then we will go eat somewhere fancy... ill spoil you, since your along for the ride..." i said with a slight grin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:18 am

"Im starting to wonder if youre treating me more as a long lost daughter youre trying to make up lost time for rather than a friend youve had for a while, with all these spoilers im getting," I teased, poking his cheek.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:17 pm

"more like a friend i like more than a freind but am okay and content with the current situation.... but still plans on spoiling anyways" i said honestly, and raised an eyebrow at her attempt "did you just attempt to make me freindzone you?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:06 pm

"What? No no no, that didnt even occur to me, that was just how I saw the situation. Though I dont think thats how friendzoning works..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:11 am

"that was the joke..." i smiled, poking her forehead "anyways, we can get something nice in your size... why not one of those nice one peice silk dress's?" i asked curiously, raising an eyebrow
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:16 am

"Um... it doesnt have to be something expensive, I dont want you spending loads on me, its a little overwhelming..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:24 am

"it was just an offer and suggestion... i wont push it, but its on the table still... remember, i dont spend money on myself, it makes me feel guilty... i like to spend it on others instead... id rather spend it on people who i care for, like i did when i helped with your house..." i smiled honestly, resting my hand on her arm for a moment "just keep in mind, im still learning how to deal with... i hate to say it like this, but... how to deal with people of a lower class than i am in... this is a challange for me, as im trying to be nice, but not be overwhelming as you say, while lacking an understanding of how your minds work..." i said, rubbing my neck after removing my hand "the only advice ive ever gotten about freinds who are girls is that they like shopping, which im not so sure is true in your case, so i thought that id offer to buy you some nice things... we can go to a more normal place to eat if you want though!" i said, trying to be positive, knowing she would sence the slight sadness, but understanding at her responce. "for me right now, its kind of like im a monkey in a cage, attempting to understand what your thinking... the bridge is a big one..." i laughed lightly "everything i have had was force fed to me on a silver spoon... you had to work for it, and gained strength and intellegence ive never seen in a woman... thats why i like you, is because i hope that one day, i can be as strong and smart as you are..." i said with a gental smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:30 pm

I smiled back. "Shopping is okay, and I dont mind the previous restaurant offer, but dont forget- I like sports. So heres one thing I will ask for: if we can, at some point of our stay, watch some sports, any sport really. Ive been kinda busy lately, and its a little hard to watch yourself when youre the one playing. So, can we?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:50 am

"you name the sport and team, and im down... i actually learned alot about sports by watching you guys... the student council room has quite the nice view of the sports feilds..." i said with a laugh, leaning back a bit "but in all honesty, ill end up having to get you a dress one way or another, as in about 2 days the meetings will start, and as i said, i will need to have you close by for my own nerves to be calm..." i said with a chuckle "its just better that we have you pick one out you like instead of me attempting to guess your size, which would be akward... and tell ya what, you let me in on your birthday, doesnt have to be a year included, and ill try and get ya a cool sports related present..." i said, poking her side with a grin "you actually lucked out too! there is a soccer game tomorrow night i think... i might be able to pull a few strings and get us some tickets, not sure how good they will be seat wise though..." i said honestly, my gaze going slightly fuzzy as my brain went into overdrive thinking of ways to get it to happen
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next