Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 23 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:19 am

"Two weeks ago? Really?" I asked, pulling away slightly. "I mean, I have some ideas too, from the mean little jokes they pulled while I was still very naive, but I don't really know if I could manage some of the stuff..." I said, finally shuffling away from him to look for another condom.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 am

"Such as?" I asked, pointing a finger at the drawer as I discarded the current one.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:14 am

"Pretty mundane things...like another way to put on the condom..." I said, picking one out, shuffling back to him. "Give me a second to remember more stuff, I got these... 'tips' when I was in middle school."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:34 am

"W-well, I'm sure it wont kill me to wait for what you have in store." I said with smile, still where i had been laying before
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:03 am

"It's just kinda weird to explain outloud. I don't even know how they could say anything with a straight face," I said calmly, taking the condom out of the package and putting it in my mouth, lowering my head to put it on him, sliding down in a smooth motion before bringing my head up again, and to my relief, I had applied it successfully. "Ta-da, mundane task with a twist," I said with a shy smile.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:16 am

"A very well executed one at that..." I groaned, before sighing and sitting up to kiss her. "Now what do you want to do?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:26 am

"Well, I can blow you again or...ride....you..." I said, blushing slightly. "I mean... I might do it wrong, but...that's an idea."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:25 pm

"Lets try the second one." I smiled, enjoying watching her blush for once
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 pm

"Alright, then just... lie back," I said shyly. Once he complied, I carefully kneeled over him, balancing by placing my hands on his chest, slowly sitting onto him, noticing that this position made it pretty easy to get him in as deep as I could. After resting there for a moment, I began to slide my hips in a rocking motion, pulling up slightly when I slid forwards or back, trying to make my walls hold him tightly since he seemed to enjoy that sensation so far, though I was pretty much blushing much more intensely than I had so far.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:58 pm

(Alright, I hope your alright.)

I placed my hands lightly on her hips, bucking up every so often, once she had gotten to the middle of each grind, at her lowest point. "I gotta say, I really... Like this one..." I groaned
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:19 pm

"R-really? I'm glad, though... maybe I'll save this position as a treat," I smiled, quickly lowering my head to tease his lips before sitting upright and continuing, pretty much on edge at this point.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:45 pm

(We have a person returning to this website haha)
"Quite a treat indeed...." I responded heavily, my body seeming to respond to her on its own,a slight frown as she pulled away from the kiss.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:29 am

Within a few minutes I finally leaned forward again with a small gasp and smile, shaking slightly with pleasure, granting him a kiss once I had decided to stop teasing him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:51 am

"You really are... A wonderful woman..." He smiled up at her, his gaze full of warmth and love, locking her hips in place against him with a firm grip against the small of her back with his dominant hand. "I hope you know I love you with every fiber of my being..." He chuckled, kissing her with a much slower pace in mind, before trailing down to her neck, whispering as he went. "You drive me crazy just being alone in a room with me, and during all those times you teased me... I wanted nothing more than to humor your advances... You tease me even now, and it makes me feel more alive than i ever have felt..."

He grinned before biting her earlobe playfully before placing his hands back where they had been before and bucked against her, kissing her again as he did so. "That said however... T-this is your turn to l-lead..." He trailed off, his dominant hand slowly tracing light patterns up the center of her back, as she had been bent over him, the pleasure starting to affect him. "S-so, do feel free to do whatever... you want..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:20 am

Moaning, I laughed gently. "You don't want me doing that," I said, stating to slowly move my hips again. "What I know best is teasing, and we both know how much you favor that over anything," I goaded, unable to help myself to my usual antics, even as he moved slightly beneath me in a pleasing manner.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:30 am

"T-true, but from what I... Remember, you rather... enjoyed when I... R-ravaged you the other night..." He grinned, pleased she had stayed laying down against him. "T-that said... I d-doubt you... want to end... t-this with teasing..." He managed to say, almost purring from the pleasurable sensations. "Unless... You want me to get... f-fustrated and just take you here.... and now?" He growled playfully, his hands moving to play with her chest, his mouth returning to her earlobe, letting his tongue explore and flick the area around it as if it had a will of its own, while making sure to thrust against her lightly to keep things interesting.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:48 am

"I can't help that it's... a side of you I rarely get to see," I said, tipping forward slightly as he played with my body. "Can you really blame... me when you're so easy tease until you can't h-h-help it anymore?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:54 am

"N-no not really... T-that said... You're going... to have to b-beg..." He smiled teasingly, enjoying the sensations and feelings coursing through him right now. "I think finishing... what you started here... would be an excellent.. way to begin..." He panted out, doing his best to restrain himself as he continued to admire her body.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 am

"O-oh? Am I really?" I asked, deliberately slowing down to the point of almost pausing before coming back down again in a much too gentle manner to be satisfying. "If I remember correctly, you're not too patient once we got going..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:17 am

"Yeah... Once we get going..." He responded, continuing to explore her body with a irritated groan. "At least take the lead... once and finish there in that position for once... After that I'll do whatever you want me to do to you for however long you want me to." He said with clarity, her slowness making it marginally easier for him to speak. "I believe you were the one who wanted... to show me this? I'm still waiting... for you to show me how it is you finish... I dont know if your supposed to be sitting up, or if you're supposed to be laying down like this... To be honest, having you be sitting up when it happens... would be an insane turn on..." He teased. "Who knows what would happen after that... That said, if you dont want to keep going, I am sure i could go take a nap..." He teased warmly, a hand trailing up her side. "That, or we could cuddle like this the rest of the night..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 am

"Heh, I suppose I can indulge in your request, "I said, pulling back into an upright position, starting to move at a more regular pace again. "Its... only fair..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:55 am

"I... Appreciate it." He groaned, shuddering in obvious pleasure, and thanked the gods that he had the foresight to put on a condom before all of this had began. "With moves and looks... like yours... Its a wonder I dont.... attack you in the hall..." He grunted out, involuntarily bucking up into her every so often, planting himself as deep as he could.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:09 pm

"Mmmmmm... that would, um, be something hard to... explain," I said, unable to elaborate more for the moment, focusing on maintaining my rhythm. "T-though i, ahhh, guess that's something t-tha-t has crossed your mind?" I was getting pretty close again, I could feel it, breathing shallow breaths in anticipation.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:59 pm

"M-multiple... T-times..." He responded, his hands pulling her down each time she went up, with his thrusts becoming more frequent before he finally released, his hands locking her hips to his.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:51 pm

I managed to briefly smile in response before arching back slightly, supporting my weight with my right arm as my left moved to cover my mouth to stifle a rather loud moan, feeling myself pulsing around him as I slowly began to relax again.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next