Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 25 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:11 am

I sighed, not realizing I had held my breath for his response. "...I'm kinda amazed you held off so long, you were pretty pent up," I teased. "You have a pretty good poker face, ignoring the tomato face."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:37 am

"Was kinda required for previous life experience. Now i just use it to mess with people." He replied warmly, kissing her lips gently this time
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:10 am

A soft moan escaped me. "You've gotten warmer. It's much appreciated."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:32 am

"I aim to please..." He chuckled, yawning tiredly. "Lets get some sleep. Knowing out luck, the Rayans will show up soon demanding answers...." He grumbled, obviously not enthused with the idea
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:03 am

I nuzzled his neck. "They'll leave us alone if they know what's best for them," I said softly, sighing afterwards. "Oh well. Sleep it is..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 pm

"as much as I'm sure we would like to spend the night in passion, Remember, I promised the boy I'd start teaching him stuff along side you to make up for his lack of education. While I have endless stamina, the past couple nights have worn me down..." He said with a low chuckle, kissing her forehead she he caressed her arms.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 pm

I small laugh escaped me. "Sorry about that."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 am

"Yeah, because I am soooooo obviously angry that i get to have sex with the woman i love." He retorted with a chuckle of his own. "Its just that he seems more interested in the physical aspect of things, so I think I may have to use that as a motivational tool of sorts... Like, how good he does mentally dictates what we do physically." He said with a rare gentle smile reserved for her. "The first few will be exempt. He needs to build muscle mass if he is going to manage any normal gravity in large stints, say if we are on shore leave at a beach or something."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:24 am

I smiled, before making a more thoughful expression once he returned his thoughts to Matzi."It's pretty clear he'll be more interested in getting stronger, until we can figure out his favorite subject, since we're gonna need to figure out how much he already knows, and we all know that reviewing that kind of stuff is truly invigorating to a child. After all, he wants to have your staaaaminaaaaa~" I said with a cheeky grin.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 am

"All I have to say is good luck, because all of that belongs to you and you alone... I'll have to keep him in line till he is of age... You however..." He grinned in return, kissing her warmly. "Get to keep ME in check. Or rather, get to enjoy teasing me for what I hope is the rest of my life..." He chuckled, relaxing comfortably with her against him. "If it weren't for our responsibilities, I'm sure I would have no objections to whatever you wanted till I had to be strapped to the bed to let my body recover... Then again, I'm sure you would like that, wouldn't you?" he asked In a teasing tone, leaving his playful little bites at her neck for a moment before relenting, hoping to elicit the adorable sounds she made when he did so.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:13 am

"Hmmmm, you recover fast, so that would be less necessity and more us messing around..." I managed, before giggling as he nipped my neck, unintentionally making a small distraught sound when he eased his assault.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:48 am

"Come on, let's get some rest. I'd like to be able to pump out all the chores tomorrow so we can get him started on learning, along with making sure we are good for shore leave when we hit port the day after. I hear this planet has a nice beach." He smiled, kissing her slowly on the lips, memorizing the feel of them.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:51 am

I kissed him back, "Hmmm, that be nice, maybe we can learn more about him too." I pulled back slightly so he could get a better view of my cheeky grin. "Maybe learn more about what<i> you</i> like too~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 am

"Long as your involved, ANYTHING is what i like.... but that recent position was something interesting indeed...." Came his smooth reply, yawning a little bit before grasping one of her hands as he rolled to the side, so they were facing eachother side by side. "Im assuming you have more devious little plans in that head of yours..." He teased, leaning forward slowly to kiss her forehead this time.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:14 am

I overexaggeratingly rolled my eyes, as if i were trying to recall my many schemes, before chuckling, "Not for the beach, but yea, a few. I'm afraid some might be misses, but I mean, I'm obviously way past what I know, relying on curiosity and feels. Mostly feels. And probably more curiosity, since I want to know why certain things are fetishes. Oh well, some other day. You will witness me very awkwardly trying to be sexy."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 am

"Thats half the appeal..." he teased, smiling gently as he caressed her bare arm yawning loudly, obviously tired.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:26 am

I sighed, amused, "pretty sure that part will fade once you realize I'm not exaggerating..." I said, rolling over so I was facing away from him, hugging his arm.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:32 pm

"Just gives me more adorable opportunities to love you." Came his quiet reply, getting comfortable so she could keep hold of his arm.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:44 pm

"More like I'll give you endless ribbing opportunity..." I said, my voice trailing off, dozing off almost immediately.

(I....kinda had a moment. Sorry about that.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:32 pm

(no worries. You okay?)

"You'll get me back in public." He responded with a loud yawn before passing out.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 pm

(I'm better than I was. It was just me getting overwhelmed by daily existential crises, overall it was really stupid, but I got really sick because of that, and Ive been okay for like some time, but I finally had the energy to think, ha.)

I was fairly amused by the sound of skin as I woke up, moving his arm away and sitting up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Apparently people eventually stuck together after prolonged contact. At least I hoped that was the case and not me activating gecko mode as I slept. I gently pat his cheek with the back of my hand. "...You up yet?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:44 pm

(glad your feeling better. Need to vent at all?)

".... Am now..." he stated drowsy, rolling over so his legs dangled over the side before running his hands down his face. After stretching he got up and made his way to the transporter to go see the kid he had decided was his son.

"Today is the day we should be reaching Port for a week." He grunted, voice still husky. "I'll go get the kid prepared. He is gonna have alot of energy."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:29 am

(It's not super detailed, I just get very anxious when I feel that time goes by and I haven't... done anything, so I get stressed and sick. Right after I finished posting I ended up relapsing a little, so it seems I'm gonna be... on and off, though hopefully not off the earth this time.)

I let out an amused chuckle, ignoring the butterflies as he spoke, though that helped control my laughter a bit. "You gonna need to put on pants first, don't you think?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:37 pm

".... Huh.... Probably.... Being a parent in the morning sucks...." He mumbled, grabbing a pair of pants off the floor. "This is gonna be a bit of an adjustment..." He grunted, sighed irritably
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 am

"I mean, I'm sure you'll eventually remember to wear pants before leaving the room," I teased, heading for the bathroom. "I'll catch up with you in a bit, I want to take a quick shower."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next