Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 14 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:13 am

"Long as you don't leave before me I'll remind you..." I responded, adjusting myself till I was comfortably facing her, a loving grin on my face. "You know, you're amazing..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:31 am

I smiled tiredly. "I'll hold you to that," I said, my eyelids unable to stay open now that my body wanted to enter blissful sleep mode. "I think I can say we are both pretty awesome. That and I hope you truly have nigh limitless stamina; like you said, we have a few days to kill."

(I have no stamina whatsoever, I'll post in the morning •<•)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:51 pm

"Oh, is that a challenge I hear? Perhaps I should have kept going, made it so you couldn't walk... Perhaps tomorrow night..." I teased, following suit and yawning loudly, closing my eyes as i rolled into my usual sleeping position. Once comfortable, i reached out and intertwined our fingers once again with a tired smile. "Good night.... Love you...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 pm

"Niiiight..."

Apparently the sensitivity transcended through levels of consciousness. But I woke up ignoring the pulsing sensation between my legs in favor of breakfast.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Her sudden shifting at being awake caused me to breath in sharply, looking around the room quickly before exhaling slowly. "I dont think i'll ever get used to that..." I sighed, shaking my head as i swung my legs over the edge of the bed. After finishing my attempts to wake up, I immediately making my way towards the closet to get dressed in order to go check on Matzi with a sigh. "Mint, remember, Neck covering." I stated loudly, having noticed she was going to search for breakfast.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:41 am

I had hopped into a pair of sweats, almost out the door, when I was reminded of the bruising, twirling away from the door and towards the nightstand, grabbing concealer and a brush, about to apply it , stopping momentarily to visually assess the damage. It didn't hurt, not unless I applied enough pressure to it, but the swelling had subsided by now, so at least it wouldn't be so obvious that I was trying to hide something. It had pretty much merged into a large, unsightly thing dominating a good part of my neck. Unsightly, but it brought back very specific memories, even as i covered them with makeup. I glanced over at him, doing a double take. "Oh hey! I actually did manage to leave a mark on you!" It was far less noteworthy than what I was covering, but it was there.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:47 am

"Good job! Dont expect me to put as much effort into covering mine however..." I said with a chuckle, throwing on a simple T-shirt and hoodie that didn't quite cover it, then shrugged, making my way towards the Transporter. "Ill be back in a minute, gotta grab Matzi, wake him up and all that..." I said simply, disappearing as the door shut. True to my word, a few minutes later i reappeared with a sleepy Matzi rubbing his eyes weakly on my back, giving him a piggy back ride. "You ready for Breakfast?" I asked, my tone reserved and quiet for the still waking child on my back, who was now resting his head against the back of my head, struggling to stay awake while his system worked out the last of the medication he had been given earlier.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:22 am

"Well thats because i dont want to wear a scarf..." I mumbled after he left, dusting my efforts with a final layer of makeup. It wasn't like I commonly wore extra layers of clothing, it would unfortunately still me suspicious.

As soon as he returned, i couldn't help from silently squeeing at how cute they both looked, quickly tiptoing towards them. -Good morning, darling,- I greeted softly, gently tousling Matzi's hair, which he responded to with a slow blink and a sleepy mumbling. "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go," I said, holding his hand.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:22 am

With a sigh, i shook my head, seeing how hard she was resisting the urge to squeal at the sight she was seeing with me and Matzi. I nodded, holding her hand as soon as we entered the hallway, a warm, gentle smile on my face as i thought back to how gently and happy her face had been just now. "I could get used to the nice, quiet mornings like this..." I whispered aloud, chuckling as i struggled to kiss her cheek with him on my back without waking him. I sighed after seeing my father enter the mess hall, followed by the bouncing orange ball of hair that was his daughter, our current destination, but didn't bring it up, loath to ruin the moment we had going. "I dunno... How would we even start with teaching this adorable guy english?" I asked after we had almost reached the doorway, before releasing her hand to move him to a position against my chest, were i could set him down on a seat easier.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:46 am

"It be nice to be able to kinda recreate this moment more frecuently, i think," I said, briefly walking on tip toe to be able to more easily receive the kiss. I noticed his mood falter ever so slightly upon seeing his father, but he seemed resolved to not let that ruin his day. I took a seat next to where Matzi would be placed. "Kids pick up language pretty quickly. Plus, if he has the instant translator he can at least not feel locked out from others if we're not close enough to make sure he's okay."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:08 am

"Which reminds me... I need to finish working on that...." I said, gently setting down the somewhat more lucid kid i had been holding onto his seat, where he instantly leaned against her and yawned. Taking a moment to stretch properly, i yawned myself, before reaching down and tousling his hair with a smile and gentle tone, asking "Wanna come help me get some breakfast?" With a look of amusement, i watched him almost jump out of his seat and latch onto my left sleeve, which seemed to be a trend of his so far. Indicating the way we were going with that arm, I walked him over to the food dispenser a short distance away, and began talking, watching him animatedly point to what he wanted. With a gentle nod and a few words, he reached up and pushed the buttons, only just able to reach.

Taking the tray and holding it low enough for him to grab it, i held it firmly until i was confident he could hold it without dropping it, and geastured at Mint, and he made his way carefully over to her, with me following closely after with a tray of my own. Setting mine down next to his, so he sat between us, i glanced at her and gave her a look that said You want me to get you anything?
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am

Aaaaaaaaaaagh he's so cute, I thought, pretty much squeeing on mute, almost forgetting I was here for breakfast. "Waffles, a bit of all the fruit, except those weird apple things that kinda taste like grape gelatin, get like 5 of those. 6." I said, placing a napkin on Matzi's lap, pausing, then taking another napkin and tucking it into the front of his shirt.

That... was how people protected small children from spilling food on themselves, right?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Making my way back to the machine to grab her food. I looked around the room to gage reactions so far. The captain seemed to be indifferent to the scene, but I noticed how she watched Matzi with a small crinkle of a smile in her eyes, occasionally glancing my way. Dane was nowhere to be found, presumably eating with Whisper(?), while my father was distracted by my possible sibling who was bouncing up and down with animated abandon.

Having made my way back to her with food in hand, I noted that my father and sibling had stood up and making there way towards us, much to my irritation while I set her food in front of her. "Brace yourselves." I muttered, just loud enough for Mint to hear it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Matzi was too busy trying to eat to notice his change of mood, I simply straightened up in my seat and greeted them before taking a bite of the weird fruit I had requested -supposedly gessiko or something- deciding to be at least polite as usual. I didn't really have a problem with them, not yet, besides, it seemed only natural for them to come up with us, with Matzi suddenly present.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:39 pm

"So... Is this the boy?" the older man asked, looking in my direction as he sat across from me, with a simple nod as my reply. My father lowered his glasses, taking a look at him. "Good thing you found him in time. The damage isn't permanent. He only speaks Rayan, is that right?" again, only a nod, as I returned to eating. The man seemed slightly more relaxed, seeing that I wouldn't yell at him with Matzi around, and sighed. He paused for a moment, about to say something, but thought better of it for the moment, deciding to ask Mint the question later.

Meanwhile, the energetic on if the duo sat next to Mint with a devilish look in her eye, having spotted the red marks on my neck. "Finally got around to marking him eh?" She asked with a giggle. "From what I hear, he isn't very talkative and can't handle perversion... Must have been very entertaining watch his brain fry... How did you two meet?" She asked, jumping subjects
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:01 pm

I merely watched the exchange between the two, thankful that even if it were to not startle Matzi, he-

Finally got around to marking him, eh? I sputtered on the fruit, having almost completely forgotten about that. Thankfully, before I started intensely blushing as the last night came gleefully rushing to the forefront of my mind, she changed the subject to something that I could handle a little more easily. "We officially met at a coffee place."And then we were kidnapped, forced to put an alien machine together, had subtle changes to our DNA made due to said machine, were found by aliens, live among said aliens, find out we're either mostly or fully alien too, occasionally trying to learn more while working on the ship. You know, stuff that happens to every couple. That and we had sex last night. Yep. "He was much shyer then..."

Last edited by Juilii on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:12 pm

"Really now... Who asked who out then? And what did you do for that date!?" She asked, obviously excited to have someone to gossip with.

I sighed, glancing over at Matzi, who was almost completely oblivious to the world right now. "Speak your mind. I won't yell." I stated, startling the old man. He coughed and sat up a bit, glancing at his daughter. "I wanted to apologize... And explain what happened... She really wants to get to know you too, as her brother, but she is holding back as she is worried that it would disrupt any possible link me and you could have... She is rather... Different..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:24 pm

I decided to keep some of the harsher details to myself, since they weren't really necessary to answer the question. "He asked me, our first official date I think we went out for dinner?" I said, not quite able to remember the details now that I had been asked. I realized that I wasn't used to talking about our relationship, so I was going to end up raking my brain during this little exchange, wasn't I?

I briefly glanced over at Matzi, who was pretty engrossed in his meal, which I was pretty thankful for, hoping he didn't start paying attention if weird questions were asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:23 pm

A grunt if assent was my response, and he coughed, clearing his throat. "As you know, we left you with a friend. We left you there in the event of needing someone to interact and help on the planet, as operations are rather... Difficult to get the okay to do. The device you made with her is another one. We didn't know the specifics of why it was made or why we were contracted to make it, but it was designed to require two sets of DNA. Ours, and Rayan. It unlocks the latent abilities in people after activation, but requires those two sets of DNA per time it activates, to prevent misuse, which is why those people took you. It seems to unlock hers gradually however. Your mother was originally supposed to stay behind as well, but... She died after giving birth to your sister... The friend was shot hiding you from the very people who took you and her together." he said quietly, my eyes watching him intently. "Still doesn't explain the lack of contact. You obviously had the means..." I responded quietly, looking down at the table.

"Sooo, this may be a bit serious... How is he? I know he has had a few speed bumps along the way..." She said, a slight worried tone as she glanced in my direction. "Dad is terrified of him. Hell, even I'm slightly terrified of him, and Id bet everyone sees him in a slightly negative light." She said, sighing. "He seems to know more than he let's on. He sees it, that slight hesitation that everyone has when people talk to him or how the room seems to get quiet when he appears? . I can't read him, he is so guarded. He doesn't want to worry anyone, or be noticed at all... If anything, it seems like he wants nothing more than to hide in the shadows... " She said
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:47 pm

I glanced over at him, picking up snippits of information from his father before answering the question. "He's been through a lot. He'd rather not have to work where there are people, but due to circumstances, he actually is trying. I don't see why people are terrified of him. Maybe a little off put by his general stoicness but there really isn't anything to fear about him."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 pm

"He just seems... Off, you know? Like he is unstable..." She said, frowning a bit. "Not sure if you've seen his combat scores in the Training Sim, but in a survival based mode, he has the record. The one just below his was yours. He has it beat, by 3 hours, on a higher difficulty... That intimidates a lot of people as an individual that seems off, like he could snap." She stated, shivering slightly. "I could barely handle 7 minutes at that level. And I had projectile weapons."

"I tried, but there is a field around earth to prevent them from gleaning to much. You've seen how much destruction they cause with just the weapons they have, let alone with the armaments we have...  he said simply, and sighed "By the time we could, it was to late, and you were 7. We couldn't find you, you were too good at hiding your tracks." he said, and I grunted noncommittally. "No point in people knowing where I am..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:42 pm

"Well that explains his crazy endless stamina," I mumbled to myself, wondering if I should raise the difficulty cap on my own training, though the only reason I managed was through evasion and stealth, the latter not even my strong point. Or the former. Scratch that, it was probably dumb luck. "I'm sorry, I just don't see him as the kind of person who would just snap; maybe protective over what he values to the point it's foolish to deliberately antagonize him, but not on the edge of insanity."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:42 pm

"You didn't see what happened in the hallway when my father got to forceful when trying to get him to communicate with him... What would be a good way to get to know him, personally? We both know he isn't the most... Approachable person... My father wants to mend that, but he doesn't seem to want anything at all to do with him..." She asked, noting the comment with an intent to tease me later if need be.

" Is... Is there anything I could do to apologize? " the older man asked hopefully, and I sighed." Look. I don't have the energy to hold a grudge against you, raise a kid, and worry about Mint. " I responded before holding up a finger. "That being said. This doesn't fix everything, and I want to know. Everything. That happened back then to now. But not here, or now. Later tonight once Matzi is in bed..." I said simply, glancing to the side to see Matzi's face covered with food to my amusement, a small, gentle smile on my face. I reached down and began cleaning his face, ignoring his protests until he was clean enough to continue eating."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:49 pm

I sighed. "It's just something that'll take time. Like I sort of said, he'd rather not be around people, especially those of whom he has the impression that if it weren't for the decisions made on his behalf, that he would seem more... adjusted? I was just someone with not much of a history between him and i, placed in a pretty isolated environment where he could get used to my presence, which is probably why I don't really see things the way you see it. Have you had breakfast yet? I'm pretty starved," I said, now wishing to turn my attention to my poor neglected meal and maybe lighter subject manner.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 am

He nodded, indicating that he would follow what I said, and got up to leave, before I stopped him. "No need to leave... There isn't much of a point to doing so on a ship this size..." I said simply, having heard what the animated, now reserved, girl had said about him, withholding my comments with a small sigh. (I'm not sure what their names were, so the father is William and daughter is Kaylee.) I leaned forward, looking past Mint and Matzi with a simple look at Kaylee "Let the woman eat please. You talk 90 miles a minute. Relax. All good things in due time." I said quietly, before turning back to my own food.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next