Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The caste system- take two (Spoken for)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The caste system- take two (Spoken for) Empty The caste system- take two (Spoken for)

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 am

In the year 2471, a devastating plague swept across the plant. The Black Death no longer reign supreme as the most deadly disease after this. The world was over populated, making it easy for illness to spread. There was widespread panic and anarchy. By the time people calmed down enough to make a cure, it was already too late. More than half the population was dead. The world was going backwards. People started to concern themselves with basic survival that more complex ideas were becoming less important. With a lack of people there was a lack of people to fill in certain jobs. Before the world enters another Dark Ages, the government deployed the Caste System. People were divided into classes. People who are capable to do complex work go to the top while those who couldn't remain at the bottom do basic work. This was to make sure that there remain an array of jobs and not everyone become a farmer. The government promised this would only last for a couple years till the population revive to hold up a steady complex society.
Well, 200 years passed already and the Caste System became stricter. People are forced to remain in their social class and are not allowed to even come in contact with those above them. The world became advance technologically but it looks like people act like they are still in the past. Seems like those at the top want to remain at the top. To ensure power, those at the top created a system to protect the caste. Everyone's information was placed into a computer. Chips were planted into people at birth to monitor and identify them. From there, the computer enforce the rules. Anyone goes against the system... instant death.
Enters Alex, hacker extraordinaire. Well, that is what she likes to think. She never finished her hacking "lessons" before her teacher got arrested. Still young and over confidante, Alex decides to hack the system to try and raise her social standing. After years of self training, Alex decided to test her skill.... By changing the information of someone above her, _____. Things were going smoothly for Alex. She got pass the security system and was just about ready to save the changes before she got caught. Being thrown into jail, she waits to she her faith. Hacking the system usually leads to death. But after a court case in 2563, victims of crimes get to chose the punishment of the criminal. So... ______, what will you do to Alex?

There are five classes-
Slave Class: The lowest class possible. People of this class are usually illiterate, have no formal education, physically imperfect, and are usually physically or mentally cripple. They are consider dirty and usually does the work no one likes to do. They live on the outside of cities, in slums. Low life expectancy and are pretty much stuck in their class. Alex is part of this class.

Middle Class: The only class that manage to some how survive the plague. People of this class are normal office working folk. Usually do mundane jobs or work as shop mangers/ owners. Long life expectancy and live closer to the cities in suburbs. People live a simple and normal life.

Military Class: Higher class than Middle or Slave. For people's entire lives, they train to protect and serve their country. They also enforce the law. They live in nicer houses and feed better food. People in this class work as police officers, military, and in hospitals. Here we see more technology. Live close to the High Class.

Entertainment Class: These people are the cream of the crops in the looks department. But just because they are mostly all looks, it doesn't mean they lack brains. There is a reason why they aren't bellow Military Class. Sly as a fox, they know how to use their looks as a weapon. They work as actors/actresses. writers, comedians, singers, and so on. Dearly loved by the High Class and lives in the cities. (I advices that your character come from this class. Not the highest but have enough power.)

High Class: Scientist, politicians, doctors, and professions are found her. If the entertainment class was the cream of the crops in looks, then the High Class is on top for brains. The master mind for the computer, they control every thing down below them. Power hungry and destructive. Best to look to the floor around these people.

My character-
Name: Alexandra (Alex) Bells
Class: Slave
Looks: The caste system- take two (Spoken for) Anime-art-girl-cold-1068432
She can't see without her glasses and has a nasty burn mark on her right leg. Normally okay but on hot days it affects the way she walks.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The caste system- take two (Spoken for) Empty The caste system- take two (Spoken for)

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:06 am

Here's the former information of the plot. I'll post the start soon after you post your character. Surprised
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

The caste system- take two (Spoken for) Empty Re: The caste system- take two (Spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:56 am

My character
Name: Jake Kyron
Class: Higher Class
Occupation: Currently a computer coder for the Caste System Programme. CSP for short. as an event in the past caused him to have a very bad fear of blood
Looks: http: The caste system- take two (Spoken for) Search?q=anime+guy&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQuc6CtY_VAhWY8oMKHaErDxEQsAQIJw&biw=1920&bih=950#imgrc=pdLsJzAdvFDEuM:
Personality/bio: withdrawn and quiet to people when he first meets them, he is generally seen as an outcast even among his own Caste due to his position., he decided to do something that wouldn't require human interaction that much, and due to his now advanced skills and knowledge of computers due to the advanced records and training available to him, he discovered when Alex changed his data, and alerted proper authorities

(Ill just do this one as well haha)

!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:42 pm

(Well, same starter as before. I'm an extra lazy person lmao)

In the darkness of a run down shack, Alex's dirt covered face was illuminated by the dim light of her computer screen. The shack was pieced together by scraps of metals and cardboard boxes. From the outside, it seems like no one lives inside, but it was only a trick. Being located far from the city, hell, even far from the lower class ghetto; it was a quiet location. The only sound that could be heard was the Alex tapping away at her make shift computer.
Her brown eyes were glued to the computer screen as the light was reflected off of her beaten up glasses. Her glasses were repeatedly broken, only to be tapped up again. Her hair was a matted mess and her clothes were filthy and torn. Her eyes had heavy bags and her complexion looks rather bad. Of course it did since she hardly ever goes outside. Kind of hard to leave if you were written off as dead. A smile grew on her lips when she saw that she just got passed the government's security system. "There we go..." she though wickedly. Just then, her screen flickers. She frowns and gets up from her chair. She pulls what supposedly was a window and peaked her head out. She squinted her eyes at the sudden brightness but she had her eyes on a certain bunch. "Oy! You stupid kids! I thought I told you to not play with my wires!" she scolded. There was the sound of children playful screaming before running off. Alex gave a satisfied nod as she pops back inside. She looks at her computer screen. Playing with a strand of her hair, she reads the information. "Jake Kyron... huh?" she mumbled as she reads. "High class... ugh.Former doctor... now computer expert," she thought before smiling. "If I can change his info with out notice, I would be the worlds greatest hacker," she thought before typing away. She changed little things about his information but she did add some childish pranks like changing his gender and sexuality. She smiled proudly at herself before saving it into the system. After a few minutes, there was the sound of children screaming in pure terror. Alex looked up when she hears the sound of cars. "Damn! Military Class! Why didn't the software work to cover my trace?!" she panicked as she tries to hid her computer. But it was too late. The police busted in and dragged her off. The drive was long. The police car took her all the way to military class prison. She was thrown into a jail cell and watched as the police examine her computer. The dirty girl sat in the corner, far from other people. She was absolutely terrified. They probably notified the victim to come down to choose her punishment. She tried to put on a brave front though. "I hope those kids are okay," she thought as she waits for her impending doom.

Last edited by zombiequeenkai on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

The caste system- take two (Spoken for) Empty Re: The caste system- take two (Spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm

(You did the same things i just did with the description on the demon one XD. He isnt a doctor, just a coder this time)

A quiet huff escaped the man who appeared at the front of her cell, his harsh azure eyes staring into the cold box at her as he turned to face her after conversing with the guard. He nodded, and the door opened, the guard moving quickly and unlocking the restraining collar that had been placed on her to prevent her from running away by inhibiting her movements in several ways. "The kids are fine, you are the one that had committed the crime. If anything they are better off now. I gave them all a small bump upwards into the next Caste as a reward for helping and putting up with police questioning for their age's." He stated simply, the guard handing him a set of biometric keys that now read as him being the owner of the collar. "Come, we have things to do and I dont have all day to sit and explain. I'll do that on the way." He stated calmly, placing the keys in his back pocket with another sigh.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:44 pm

(Shhhh. Don't call me out like this. Lmao. (*゚∀゚*) )

Alex stares up at the man before her. She recognized him easily from the several pictures from the data base. Well... even if she never seen his picture before, it was easy for her to piece together that he must be... "Jake Kryon," Alex thought to herself. She knew her time on Earth is probably limited now. When the guards stepped in her cell, Alex flinched at their actions but let out a sigh of relief with the collar unlocked At least if she was going to die, she dies a little more comfortably. When Jake started to explain what happened to the kids, her eyes widen at the fact that they told the authorities about her. For a moment, she felt a slight ting of betrayal but she carefully organized her feelings. Though they were in the same class, they were still kids in the very end. She takes several deep breaths before smiling. "I-I see. At least something good came out of my arrest. Those kids would have a much better life in the middle class," she said, trying to stay strong and be little optimistic about her circumstance. She carefully observed Jake though when he tells her to come follow him. For a moment, the brief thought of standing her ground and being rebellious passes through. But she then realize that she isn't that cool or stubborn at all and more than anything, afraid of pain. In the end, she got up to her feet and follow after him. "Er... what's going to happen to me? Death? Torture? Torture then death?" she asked.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm

"Assistance. I am no barbarian. Quite a few were demanding your death, or rather crass terms of service, but i rejected those." He responded curtly, walking back down the hallway. "I am busy due to my job as one of the lead programmers for the CSP. I need help around my home and such. I see no point in killing someone over what was intended as a good deed to better alot of people, but they wont let you go free. To dangerous. So, in the end, I had to compromise as to follow my moral compass. I focus on the system, and you tend to the house, simple things, like making meals, occasional cleaning, making sure I take care of myself. Other than that, you will be left alone for the most part." He stated simply, pulling out his phone for a moment to check something. "But first, we need to make a few stops." He said simply, indicating the now open car door directly in front of them.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Alex was surprised to hear what Jake had in mind for her. It was so shocking that she almost thought that he was playing a joke on her. You really can't blame her since the higher class was never known for their kindness. "A-assistance? You're not, pulling my leg are you? Not building up my hope to bring me down?" she said, uncertainty dripping in her voice. She hobbles a little faster to catch up with him now. "But... why would you want me as an assistant? I'm sure there's more qualify people out there. I don't look like good help with this leg," she said, being more on the cautious side of this arrangement. "And well... you can count on me to clean but I'm no good as a cook. Unless you like road kill stew," she said, probably digging herself a hole but being honest. She sucks in a deep breath. "Just... are you really being serious about this? You're a coder for the system. Out of everyone, I would think you would be the most angry with someone messing with the CSP and saying what I did was a good deed, doesn't sound characteristic of what I picture a programmer would do," she said before pushing up her broken glasses. At the sight of the car, Alex stopped in her tracks to stare at it. Beside getting tossed into the back of that military car, this will be the first time she actually sits in a car. For some reason, she couldn't help but think that it was abnormal. But following Jake's orders, she follows after him.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:35 am

"Yes, I'm serious. I have seen your record. Your feats are rather impressive given your background. Your teacher would be proud." He stated, and after nodding to the driver, sat back in his seat across from her. "If that is the case, then I can always have food delivered or something like I normally do. Maybe Microwavable food or something for stormy nights." Loosening his tie, he sighed as the door closed, and the car pulled away, his stern look growing tired. "Besides, would be a shame to lose someone of your skill. Perhaps all you need is a second chance." He sighed, pinching his nose as he thought. "Of course I am angry, but I am not angry at you. You did this because you had a reason. That reason is the disparity between classes. The very thing I'm trying to get changed, at least for the lowest, to get them up to a higher standard of living. I've seen your home. No one should have to live like that."

"You're not the first to try breaking into the system. There is a reason my file came up first when you went for access. I have two jobs. CSP, and finding rogue elements. Most of them choose to do communal work when given the option, but I really need help in the home. Besides, the house can get pretty quiet. Not many people break into the system anymore." He said quietly, sighing sadly. "Hence why you are getting the more fun option in my opinion. You put up with me, and get to relax after doing work of your own. Who knows, maybe CSP needs a fresh pair of eyes. Speaking of which. We are going to go get you new glasses. And clothes. And hygiene items."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Alex blush a little when he complimented her skill. It's not everyday that you receive a compliment in her world. At most, the best compliment was, "good job not dying". She brushed a strain of her hair over her ear as she tries to tell herself that this wasn't a big deal. "Ah... I don't think Mr. Ming would have cared much. He was almost always either drunk or passed out. I'm surprised I learned so much from him," she said, "But I guess his teaching method did promote self teaching for when he was finally... gone." She placed both hands on her knees and pulled herself closer together to try and appear smaller and humble. She still wasn't sure if Jake was really all that serious but she doesn't really have much of a choice other than accept her new circumstances and move on. "Er... I don't think that's wise... health wise and financial wise." she stated when he brought up about ordering food, "The chemicals in most delivered food and microwaveable food are the stuff my class eat. And as you know... anything my class has is pretty much bad for people in general. Financially... I'm sure you know why." She shyly rubbed her arm. "I can try to practice cooking. It shouldn't be that hard... self taught lessons got me this far," she said.
Alex raises her head and her eyes widen in shock at what he said. "Are you really a CSP programmer? Talking like that would get you demoted all the way to my class," she said, "I thought all high class citizens were a little more... high and mighty?" She then started to play with her fingers a little. "But well... I don't really have much of an option other than to listen to you. I guess I'll just do what you want me to do. Better than dying. But... no promises on telling you if theirs a bug or not in the CSP," she said before give a bit of a mischievous smile.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:57 pm

"My needs are paid for due to my services rendered. As for you practicing cooking, that is one way you can kill time while im working." Jake nodded, and cracked a rare sly smile "After awhile of being alone and shunned, you start to think. To appreciate what you dont have. You notice things that others either ignore or dont see. I used to be like that at first. But time changes you." He said with a gentle smile as he removed the tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. and chuckled "Thats the spirit"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 pm

"Still though... coming from my bad ground, you can imagine how I value money," Alex pointed out, "Not everyone is fortunate. I want to at least respect them by being money conscientious." She listen to him carefully as he speaks. She nodded her head to what he said about her learning to cook. As long as she has the directions, Alex is sure that she'll be able to learn. After all, cooking is just a series of chemical reactions after all. She tilts her head as she gives Jake a curious look as he talks about his mindset. "Shunned? Why?" she asked him. She then panics a little, realizing that she probably overstep her boundaries. She quickly waved her hands before her and shake her hands. "Ah! Sorry. I don't mean to be meddlesome. You don't need to tell me," she said before putting her hands back on her lap. She couldn't stop smiling though when he said she has spirit.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm

"Despite appearances, not everyone in the Higher Castes get along. Some are afraid that I would use my power to get things I want, like a few of the others. As such, they avoid me now." He responded quietly, before calling out to the driver to stop at the local eye doctor. "How recent are those glasses prescription?" Jake asked, leaning in to take a good look at them. In doing so, his hair fell into his eyes slightly, giving him a disheveled look like he belonged in the lower castes. brushing the hair out of his way, he frowned, and indicated the broken area. "Those are rather old..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Alex looks a bit confused about what Jake said. "That... doesn't really make sense. If you really were going to do such a thing, you would have already done it a long time ago," Alex said, "And wouldn't they just be making themselves a target against you by giving you a cold shoulder?" She tilts her head as she gives a thoughtful look. "People are weird... for the higher class, they don't really think ahead," she added in the end. Alex then reached up to touch her makeshift glasses when he brought them up. "Oh, these? Not at all recent. I have a trouble seeing even when wearing these," she explain. She immediately froze up when Jake got close to her face. She blushed deeply at how close he was and she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed with how much of a mess she probably looks to him. Alex is normally self conscience about how she looks but she usually ignores it by engrossing herself on hacking. But with no computers in sight, she's kind of stuck with her thoughts. It doesn't help that she found him attractive when he had the familiar look that she seen other castes has. She let out a shaky breath and glance to the side embarrassed. "Er... yeah. I got them when I was ten when Mr. Ming took me to visit an underground doctor," she explains, looking all around but not ahead to Jake.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 am

"Very well. Seems we will have to get you specialized glasses. Cant have you burning down the house because you cant see." He chuckled, leaning forward as the car pulled to a stop. Exiting the car, he raised an eyebrow at her. "You of all people should know just how self absorbed the Higher Castes get. They focus on immediate gratification, and dont see the end till it comes to bite them in the ass. Needless to say, you weren't the first to get into the system. The difference is how we handled ourselves. I reported the information to the government to get it fixed in the hopes they would let me join the CSP. They did. However, even with my level, I can only change so much. There are plenty of games to play in my future. A game that has been played since I came into this world." He said simply, tightening his Tie again as he held out his hand to help her out of the car
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am

Alex outs a little as she listen to Jake chuckle about her glasses. She let out a little huff before turning her head. "These glasses aren't that bad. I can only see perfectly up to a certain distance," she said, trying to defend her shoddy glasses. "Well... it's not the distance that most humans should be able to see up to but it did it's job loyalty all these years," she said as she crossed her arms. When the car comes to a stop, she turns to look back to Jake and follow his lead. "I mean... you're right about that. But it's weird to think that the so call brightest of our society don't even have some foresight," Alex said before shaking her head. "This caste system... it shouldn't exist anymore if the classes are becoming like this already," she mumbles to herself. Alex grows silent as she listen to Jake talk about the others who tried to hack the CSP. "Hm... I'm not surprise to hear there were others like me. But were none of them close? Were they easily caught, just like me?" she thought to herself. She look down to the floor as she thought carefully. "I considered banding together with other people like me but it's easier said than done. But now... being so close to the CSP, I think I can be able to do it," she continues to think, "I can feed them any vulnerabilities from my end and give advance warnings when they been found. Then for their end, they can work on taking on the system from their side," she silently thought before looking up to observe Jake. "But there's this person to be concern of. He makes it sound like he's sympathetic for our cause but all he's been doing is giving away people like me and taking care of the CSP. His words don't match his actions," she thought before opening her mouth. "But what is your game plan for when you finally become a programmer for the CSP? You're in this position now but why did you want it?" she asked Jake.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:56 am

"Someone had to do the job... I've had complications in the past... I am not the best with people... I get left alone, and help people in batches like with those kids and their families..." Jake said quietly, turning his eyes downwards. "I cant elevate entire towns. That would raise concerns and draw attention to my actions. Haven't you noticed how much the lower towns have shrunk in size over the years..." He said, sighing. "Not everything can be done with massive movements... As I've said, this is a game, one that is still being played today, weather people know it or not. Even you have a part to play." He stated, before walking towards the store.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:05 pm

"Complications, huh..." Alex repeated after Jake. She crossed her arms as she mused about as to what that could be. She would be lying if she says that she wasn't interested in what it was that pushed Jake to become a programmer. Though he isn't wrong that it's a job that must be done to maintain the CSP, there are many candidates out there, making it a rather competitive position to have. The money, the benefits, the status... some of the few things that encourages people to apply. But that doesn't seems to be the case for Jake, from what Alex could see. She wants to know more about the man that she's going to be serving now but she isn't going to push her luck. Her eyes did light up though in finally understanding Jake's position on helping her caste. She judge him to be partly trustful but, she can't blindly trust him in the end. "Honestly... no I don't see the difference in population if we're talking actual data. Despite being in the lowest caste and the lowest standard of living, we have the highest birthing rate out of the five castes," she explains, "Families tend to be big and have multiple children. Because of the high chance of early childhood deaths, parents tend to have more children to increase the odds of survival. There's also the factor that... erm... procreating is the only free fun there is. Doesn't help that birth control is practically a myth in my caste as well." Alex adjusted her glasses before sighing. "Though... I do notice families and children disappearing from the slums. But it's not really uncommon. Disease, deaths, and just plan moving is common for us," she finished explain. She placed a hand on her hip. "Well... if this is a game that we're playing, then I intend to bend and find every loopholes in these rules. I always found it rather boring if we just follow the boundaries and not test them," she said.
(Ack. Sorry for taking so long)
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:20 pm

He went exceptionally embarrassed at her mention of procreation and nervously nodded in response, before looking away, and coughed out a response to her final comment. "T-That's the spirit. But the whole reason they have that opening in the system is to catch people like us. The changes would take days to register as it has to pass human inspection to make sure it's verified, along with an Artificial Intelligence to help as well. "

(don't worry about it. Everything okay?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:23 am

Alex gives Jake a curious look as he explains a little about the CSP. She tilted her head as she looks to him. "There's a two step verification system? Both human and AI?" she asked. She rubs her chin as she thought about the process. "While individually, they would be easy to fool but together it's more of a challenge. You have to look at something that can fool both a human and an AI," she said, thinking out loud.

(Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Work is a pain and I get tired easily lmao.)
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 am

"Fortunately, My AI shares the sentiment we both seem to share. She was actually the one to suggest this punishment for you, as I had been unable to figure out exactly what to do with you." Jake said simply, before guiding her gently into the building with a gentle hand on her shoulder. The moment they walked in, a customer service representative came up to them with a smile. With a few quick statements and explanations, She tilted her head in the direction of Alex. "Ma'am, if you would come with me, we will get an eye exam done for you. Our... Friend here, will wait here for you here." She said with a nervous glance in my direction, which i ignored, having pulled out my phone to check something
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 am

"Well, your AI would reflect your values if you're the one who made her," Alex said before giving Jake an excited look. "But you have your own AI? That must be nice. I would love to have one to give me a helping hand," she said before having a curious look on her face. "I'm surprise that your AI suggested this alternative for me though," she added in. Alex blushes a little when she felt Jake's hand on her shoulder as he guided her. The contact made her nervous and made her feel embarrassed in being dirty. When the representative came for Alex, she looks to Jake for some confirmation before following after her. As she walks, Alex kept on look over her shoulder to Jake before she was finally out of sight.

With the check up, Alex found it a tedious process but occasionally got scare when the eye doctor got too close to her face with a device. After several tests, they found that her eyes were healthy but she needed a stronger prescription. "Figures... judging how I hack away in front of a computer in the dark room," she thought to herself. The assistance presented Alex several glasses frames and she ended up choosing a simple style. "It'll take about 15 minutes to have your glasses ready. We'll dispose your old pairs for you. You can go back to your... friend of yours during the wait," the doctor spoke before stepping out. Alex didn't have much of a chance to argue before getting dragged back to Jake. They placed her in front of him and explain what's going on. "I can't see anything," she said, squinting a little at the blurry form of Jake.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:22 am

Jake smiled, and held up his hand to stop her before she got to close. "Then close your eyes and listen..." he said, her shoulder gently pushing against his hand again before pulling back. "Stay here a moment, I'd like to talk to them about one thing concerning the payment." He said simply, guiding her into a chair.

A few minutes later, he came back with a small box, and set it in her lap. "You can look at that in the car once your glasses are do-." He stated, before the woman who had helped her before came out, placing the glasses on Alex directly and interrupting him, before quickly escorting them out and closing the door behind them.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Alex squinted at Jake. She stops moving at the touch on her shoulder then frowns. "I'm not a bat, Jake. I can't see with just my hearing," she said but none the less listened to him. Though she couldn't see, her line of sight follows after Jake just based on his sounds. When he came back, Alex jumps a little when he drops the object on her lap. She brought it up close to her face to inspect it. She was about to open her mouth but then her new set of glasses was placed on her face and they were ushered out. At the end of it, Alex properly fixed her new glasses and looks at Jake. "Wow... you're really popular, huh?" she said sarcastically. She tilts her head a little. "How do they look?" she asked him before looking at what he gave her. "What is this?" she asked him.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:55 pm

"Your old glasses. You seemed attached to them, so I asked for them to be set aside after some minor repairs, just in the event that there was an accident and you needed a secondary set before we could come in again. As for your looks, you look pretty good with those. Now, its time for both of us to get a haircut. No offense, but it does seem like you need one, and will help you coast under the radar more." He said with a simple tone, a gentle smile on his face. he began walking down the street for a few minutes in silence before sighing aloud, "Yeah, I am pretty much despised down here. They dont like the fact that I didn't just submit you to death, a labor camp, or dont have you chained in my basement for my pleasure. That last one is the usual punishment people prefer here for women. The people here are no more than animals." He said quietly, just loudly enough for her to hear
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next