Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Empty Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 am

There was once a time where demons would run rampant, free to kill and murder the mortals around them with gleeful abandon. That all changed 3 Millennia ago, when an ancient mage discovered how to bind demons to his will. Spreading this secret amongst human kind, They humans began fighting back, and soon had an army, small at first, of demon familiars at their beck and call. Three thousand years have passed since that point, leaving them somewhat domesticated, and contracts now a standard of living for some. Deals were made, and there is now an uneasy alliance. Some still resent the humans who enslaved them all those years ago.

Our story begins with that of an older demon, adept at magic and shapeshifting, the first to have been bound by the old mage, now bound for eternity to his family bloodline as servant and protector until they decide to release her from said contract or give his to a new family. Her current charge, recently died from birthing complications, and has now been given away to a new family, as both the mother and the heir had been told they were about to die. His contract now belongs to a girl that matches his appearance in age.

Xion
Quiet and brooding, shy when embarrassed or in new situations....
 Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Corey648448b4c6c5a4290

(Changed it a bit, so there is a higher chance of this working haha. Ill post once you post your character)

Last edited by !Fox! on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Empty Enslaced to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Oh, I thought we were doing the demon contract one? Well, I don't mind either way.

Kay Corcuera
Looks:  Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved 004002315fa6c0a754de649faeef616f--cute-glasses-girl-glasses
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Empty Re: Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 pm

(LOL I posted the wrong description XD I was half asleep at the time, sooo. Sorry....decided to use the character from this one and the title, but my brain forgot to change the description as well)

The demon sighed, arriving silently to the new home he was to stay at. It sighed tiredly, and pushed its bangs from its face, and knocked on the door after adjusting the bag on its back, the small assortment of things it needed contained within. Glancing down at the papers it had been given it sighed for what seemed to be the millionth time that day, an obviously weary expression on its face as it waited calmly for the door to be answered. Xion looked around him, taking note of how much smaller these grounds were compared to the previous abode that had been what his home for the past 30 years. He noted with a mildly surprised huff that the grounds were well kept, and wondered what kind of family he would be staying with, a small vain hope that they would be kind and set him free after the allotted time had been passed as given by the previous contractor refusing to die now flaring up inside his chest. He grunted, wondering if this family would require him to assume the shape of a girl as the previous one had, having attained an actual preference for that body given the amount of time he had spent in it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Empty Enslaced to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 pm

(Ah. Okay. Got it! Very Happy )
"Okay... so now I add the three-fourth cup of basil..."
Loud music was blaring inside the small house. The sound of heavy bass and a singer screaming about lost love echo throughout the building but the location of the sound was coming from the kitchen. Steam waifs through the air, almost dancing along with the beat; just like the girl who was standing before a hot stove. The brown haired girl danced along to the music while her eyes was glued to her cell phone, reading along with the recipe on the screen. "Hm... the sauce need two cups of cream but I only got enough for a cup and a half. I can probably use water?" she thought to herself. Kay has started living on her own for the first time once she entered college. It was an exciting moment for her and all the more so after her parents offer to help pay for the house she'll be renting in. She almost couldn't believe that her normally over protective parents were actually letting her live on her own. Maybe it was that gap year that made them see that she was already an adult now. While happily debating on her issue, she nearly drops her phone when she heard knocking on her door. For a moment, Kay thought she was hearing things but realized that it's probably not the case. "Coming!" she yells over her shoulder. Using her phone to pause the music, she quickly runs over to the door to see who it was. "Yes? Who is it?" she asked as she cracks open the door with a curious look on her face.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:14 am

"Your parents sent me. I smell you are cooking, so I will be brief, and to the point." The demon replied simply, holding up a hand written peice of paper, given to him by her parents. "Your family friends, the Devou's, passed my services to your parents. They have elected to have me as your familiar. They indicated that I should explain to you all that entails, and indicated they had not told you. Basically, I am here to keep things safe and clean, and stay out of your hair unless you want me or need me to do something." He stated calmly, showing no deception in his words. He tilted his head curiously, his ears twitching as he sniffed the air. "Your food smells good too. Good skill for someone your age to have." He smiled hesitantly, unsure of how to preceed as he handed over the letter. "I dont think I've met you before, but if I have, you may not recognize me for a multitude of reasons."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Empty Enslaved to a human 1x1 reserved

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm

"Huh?" Kay mumbles in confusion as she listen to the white haired male before her. She straightens herself up and adjusted the door so that she wasn't leaning on it. "The Devou's? Me and my family visit them every Christmas and Easter... and I never heard of this or you?" she said. She leans forward to look over the paper that he held before her. She push up her glasses as she skims through the paper. Her eyes widen when she recognize her mother's handwriting. She reach a hand up and take the paper from him. "Is this for real? Why-? I thought they trusted me to-" she said, mildly in shock by what's going on. She then look to the male before her. "Wait... why would the Devou's pass you on to my family? And like I said... I don't remember seeing you even though we visit every holiday. You don't look forgettable at all-" she started before getting off topic when he complimented her cooking. "O-oh, well thank you. I was doing a recipe I learn back in high school- wait a minute. I'm getting off topic here," she said, quickly shaking her head, "The real issue here is... you were passed on? This is the 21st century bro." She then looks past him to see if she was being pranked or on camera. But seeing nothing of the sort and the fact that he has a letter from her parents and that he knows their family friend, she decided to move the conversation inside. She widens the door and gestures for him to come inside. "Ack- the sauce! Close the door behind you!" she yells over her shoulder and ran back to the kitchen. She started to stir the sauce in the pot and yell over her shoulder again. "First thing first, who are you?" she yells.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:10 pm

He nodded and walked into the room and respectfully set his bag on the ground next to his shoes. "Answering in that order. Miss Dovou sadly passed away during childbirth. The terms of my contract entail that if there is no heir present, I either will be set free from my bonds, or passed to another family. They saw no need to release me. Your family understood your wishes to be free of them, and Mister Dovou knew it as well. He passed me on to them, so they could feel comfortable about you being away from them, and given my nature, abilities, and experience, elected to put me in your service as a form of passive protection. I am a familiar, now yours. A demon servant if you will, which I could easily prove if you dont believe via forms of magic or shapeshifting if my ears and tail are not proof enough. You may not remember me as i was either a white cat, or the white haired servant girl. Miss Dovou had issues with trusting men, and ordered me to change my form to fit her needs. Or a cat when company was over and I was needed to entertain children. An order you may give as well. My name is Xion, and as for the other details, it would be best if we wait until your other questions are answered."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Kay nearly drops the plastic ladle into the pot when she heard of the death of Mrs. Devou. Quickly turning off the stove, she returns back to the living room to face the male. "Huh? Auntie Devou died?! When- Oh... poor Uncle Devou," Kay said, her facial expressions changing from shock to sadness. She placed a hand on her hip as she looks to the ground out of respect in hearing Mrs. Devou's passing. While the family is just a family friend, since she always visited, she always considered them an extension of her own family. It was hard breaking to hear of her passing, especially turning childbirth. She knew how those two have been trying to have a child as far back as she could remember. She had an inkling they would have been good parents since they like to spoil her when she was visiting as a child. She lifted her head. "I need to call Uncle Devou to send my condolences and ask about the funeral," she said with a troubled expression. She then turn her attention back to the matter at hand. She then looks mildly annoyed. "They know that I want my independence yet they went ahead and do this without asking," she said with a frustrated tone. But she then curiously look him over. "Are you really a demon? I mean... at this point, it's hard to question you're lying or not. You're looks say it all," she said as she got close to him. She looks him over before reaching a hand up to touch his tail to see if it's real. "Don't take this personally but... are you a bad person and that's why Uncle Devou won't free you?" she asked him a bit cautiously. "You said familiar. As in like a witch's familiar?" she asked him. When he tells her the forms he took on, her eyes lighten up in recognition. "Oh! I remember! I seen a white cat around the house sometimes but I never got close because I was worried my allergies would flare up!" she said, "I think I've also seen you as a white haired girl before too." She then cross her arms as she thought back to it. "Well... I guess it's nice to meet you Xion. As you probably already know, I'm Kay," she said, "Er... you can be in whatever form you want."
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:48 pm

With a simple raised eyebrow and a nod at her question about his being a familiar, he changed his form to the one she would be more familiar with, while holding up a hand to hold a ball of fire. Extinguishing it, the demon sighed and shuddered as the vocal cords changed, and spoke. The voice now a bit higher, Xion spoke in return, glancing down at her cloths to see that they fit her firmly, perhaps a bit to firmly at the upper torso. Sighing quietly, she pulled out a phone and handed it to her. "Dont worry about allergies. I dont shed hair, and am very meticulous about my cleanliness. Go on, call him whilst I tend to the food." Xion said, moving past the girl easily before smiling quietly as she paused at her side. "I used to be. All bound demons were. Then some humans showed me compassion. I dont think I have it in me to get angry with humans anymore. I just want to go home for once. Its because he sees more use in my presence giving you more independence." She responded, her ears twitching while her body finished changing and stretching lithely, a pleased groan escaped her mouth, before checking the recipe on the phone that had been placed on the counter.

She glanced up for a moment to see where Kay was, and sighed "I know it isnt the best of circumstances... I'll try not to cause any issues." She said quietly, before returning her attention to the food with a quiet tune escaping her lips.

(LOL this may get confusing for me.)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Kay took a couple steps back as she watch Xion change form. It was kind of shocking to watch the entire process unfold before her. In a blink, the male before her change into a female. "Whoa! That's very cool and convenient," she said with a silly grin on her face. While most people would freak out by now at witnessing such a thing, Kay just take things as it is. She was a rather laid back person. Kay nodded her head to what Xion said. "Ah, that's good. We would have been in a world of trouble if you did. The entire house would be covered in allergy pill containers," she said with a laugh. Kay takes the the phone from Xion and gives her a grateful smile. "Thank you," she said before watching Xion walk past her to the kitchen. She studies Xion with curiosity as she tells her about herself. "I see..." Kay mumbles, not sure how to take this. Isn't the right thing to do is to let her go? Well, Mr. Devou didn't let Xion go for some reason and just passed her on to her for some reason. Even if it was for independence, her parents could have just dealt with it instead. And why her family? Well, Kay would just wait and test the waters first before doing anything drastic. This entire scenario was kind of sprung up on her.

"Well... you're right about this not being ideal but don't push yourself," she said before sticking one of her hands in her pocket. She then smiles. "I'm not the type to get mad over things. At the end of the day, life just happens and I just deal with it," she said, "I like to think that now I have a new roommate and a friend." Kay then looks down at the phone. "Let me call Uncle Devou now. Please finish up the sauce then mix it with the pasta," she said while waving her hand. She stomps over to her bedroom and close the door. From the other side, the follow dialogue could be heard: "Hello Uncle Devou." "Oh yeah. Xion got here right now... yeah she's nice." "I'm so sorry about Auntie Devou... right right... I'm here with you and willing to help." "Right... Uncle Devou I have a question about- o-oh. You have to go now? ... Okay. I'll talk to you later. My prayers go to you... good bye." There was the sound of the door opening and Kay stepping back into view. "Well... he sounds like he's staying strong. The funeral is in two weeks," Kay said with a sigh. She rubs her neck. There was the look on her face that says she want to ask something but really, Kay doesn't know what to ask first. About The Devou's family background... about Xion's background... how does the whole "passing Xion" work.

(Lmao. Try not to get confuse.)
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:17 am

"I guess things would be better if I were to stay in this form then. Would prevent any possible mishaps with your friends. As for Sir Duvou... He is a tough old man, I'll give him that. I just hope they will let me on the grounds to see her every once and a while." Came the simple response as Kay exited her bedroom, a small tinge of sadness to Xion's voice as a soft look entered her eyes. "She was a good woman. One of the few who treated me normally. At least as normally as she could..." She whispered, before glancing up, having begun pouring the sauce into the pasta as requested. Noting the look on Kay's face, Xion frowned, and waved her over. "Speak. Holding in your questions will only drive you mad. While I would no doubt enjoy watching you struggle with amusement, these matters are best put out in the open as soon as possible." She said with a bemused expression, her slightly luminous eyes staring at her intently. "You need not worry offending me or angering me. I seriously doubt any question you could ask would phase me in that manner. Speak your mind."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am

Kay let out a laugh at at Xion's comment. "Heh, you don't need to worry too much about my friends. They're a weird bunch. They wouldn't even ask why you have ears and a tail if you appear before them just like that," Kay said with a fond smile before it turn into a smirk. "Though, they might think you have a weird fetish or into cosplay," she said, stroking an imaginary beard. She then drops her arms and has a wistful look on her face. "Right. Uncle Devou was never the type to let things affect him. Or at least let it show," she said before placing a hand on her hip. Kay frowns at what Xion says. "I'm sure that they'll allow you to visit her. Just like you said Auntie Devou was a good person. I'm sure she would want you to visit. And if they won't do that, I'll be sure to make a scene," Kay said with a huff. She then grin at what Xion said about speaking her mind. Kay covers her mouth in a mock shock expression before laughing a little. "Wow Xion... I didn't know you're that sort of person," Kay said with a snicker, "But sorry to say, but I'm not much of masochist. I was just trying to figure out how to word my questions and what to ask first." She then puts on a serious expression and adjust her glasses. "Well... I guess we should start at the root of this... the Devou's family. Are they some sort of family of witches or something?" Kay asked first.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:25 am

A raised eyebrow was her response to the comments she made about Masochistic tendencies before sighing. "No idea what you meant by cosplay. My fetishes, I haven't a clue, haven't found a suitable companion yet to experiment there..." Came Xion's almost sad reply, the ears lowing to a flat position on her head at the comment before she continued with a tired expression and a sad, quiet tone of voice. "As for the Devou's not allowing me? Doubtful. The church however..." Xion grimaced, frowning at the thought before shaking her head and moving on to the question, her ears perking up marginally now."No, not wizards or witches. Descendants of a crazy old Mage. Your legends call him Merlin. His name was actually Duvinkul Merlinak Devou'n. Back then, demons were in their prime. They did as they pleased, unchecked. Then he came around and changed things. I never was one to shed blood without reason. I was more of a joking prankster that caused problems here or there... He was a quiet man, but demanded many things. He seemed not to care for my kind, let alone me. There were times however, where I would find a few more bits of food on my plate..." She responded with a small smile.

"He found me one day and captured me in a trap that I should have seen coming. He bound me to his family line after many failed attempts, with each one amusing me less and less as time passed and replaced with worry until I became the first to be bound to human will. He passed on the methods to others, and in order to prevent problems, a deal was struck. Humans get donor blood and give portions to demons, we dont get enslaved, and you get to prosper. Those who were already in service of humans were left to their fates. My kind and my situation isnt as common now due to being set free or the blood line dying out, but still seen here or there. Your kind are a superstitious bunch however, so it was decided best to hide our existence to prevent witch hunts from happening." Xion stated, mixing the bowl with a wistful stare at the back wall, before slowly and gently resting it on the counter as if she was afraid she would break it, and looked to the side, out the window with a slightly dark expression. "There are still tales and stories of fantasy told these days. Some have forgone the deals, but they are dealt with from within as to prevent angering your kind. There are reasons your children feel fear of the dark, and rightly so. My kind move within its shadow's."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 pm

There was a spark to Kay's eyes when Xion said that she doesn't know what cosplay is. There was a devious smile on Kay's face as she explains the turn to the demon. "Cosplay is basically when people dress up as a character from a series. Video games or anime usually. But I've seen cartoon shows and tv shows as well," Kay tells her before pointing to Xion. "And since you can change between genders, I'm sure that you can be one of the best cosplayers out there," Kay said with an excited bounce, "When the next convention comes around, be ready for me to dress you up! Okay?" Kay then calms a little to listen to Xion talk about fetishes. She crosses her arms and grins. "Well, it's 2017. I'm sure you'll find someone freaky enough to experiment with. Just look at the internet," she said, sounding rather optimistic. "Just... don't be a furry. I'll accept anything but that. I'll disown you so fast," she said with a groan but it looks like she was joking. She then frowns when Xion mention the church. "Then I just need to be a pain in the ass to those priest then," she said, "I was never the religious type to begin with."

Kay quiets down to listen to Xion talk about the Devou family's history. "Whoa... they're actually decedents of Merlin? I mean... Merlinak," Kay said in fascination, "Does that mean Uncle Devou is able to do magic?" She then rubs her chin as she thought about it. "Merlinak must be quite the mage then if he was able to find out how bind a demon," she said. Kay then shrugs at what Xion said. "Humans will always fear the unknown... with or without stories. But I think it's more of a defense mechanism more than anything. For the sake of survival or something," she said, "But I can tell you're troubled by that." She sighs before saying, "How does switching your bindings work? Doesn't the other family need to be a mage too or something?" She leans against a wall as she looks at Xion.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 am

"Well... If it is what you demand or request I cant really say no... I know what video games are, but I haven't a clue as to what you mean by Anime." Xion said simply, and curious look in her eyes, and grimaced at the suggestion of experimenting, looking off to the side with a sour look. "Forgive my manners, but even I do have standards. I am one who wishes to form an emotional bond with my partner before any of that takes place... Besides, Unless it was with another demon, I would be too busy fulfilling my contract with you..." She said in response, an indignant tone to her voice. With an almost predatory growl at the mention of furries, her eyes looked back to Kay's, an obviously irritated expression as her ears flared back to match the angry movements of her tail.

"No need to tell me twice on those furry.... freaks... If I had my way, a kulling would be required of them... But I am better than that, and I still am under contract..." She said, an almost angry expression flashing in her eyes before she paused a sad expression replacing it as she looked down to continue "Damn perverts wouldn't leave me alone, especially since Miss Devou demanded that unless ordered, I was to stay in either this form or animal form... Unfortunately, due to my heritage, I am unable to hide my ears and tail by changing form. Hair dressing, hats, or clothing are required for that to happen... I have grown rather adept at it over the years, in the event you want me to enroll at your school with you. Miss Devou did keep documents for my female form in the event she needed me to do some things over sea's for her" She sighed heavily, taking a minute to calm down, and hand holding a very specific spot on her chest in a protective manner, the ears flattening again.

Having calmed down enough, she went back quietly, a thoughtful look on her face as she began searching for bowls and cutlery to use with fluid motions as she balanced the many things on her arms and walked to the dining table. "Humans are their own people, they have respect for us, little as it may be for those who know what we are... And deserve such in kind. My kind should not terrify your children from the shadows..." She muttered before perking up at more positive discussions. "Well, If he had a competent teacher, I am sure he would have been able to magic with practice. It is possible that i could have taught him, but he never had asked me to do so." She responded smoothly, raising an eyebrow. "Most humans have trace amounts of magic in their veins, It's possible that you could, but the process for me to find out would be a bit... Intimate..." She said with a warm face, looking at the ground shyly before continuing.

"On the grounds of switching my blood bound oath? I have to be ordered to do the spell myself, which is the genius of Merlinak's method. I do the spell using a blood offering from either the primary target, or their parents. In doing so, I bind myself to my new host. It is a very complex spell, and is very exhausting. I could barely move after doing it last week. They had to bring me alot of... Nutrients... to recover in the time I did."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Kay then pouted at Xion's answer. "It's no fun if you aren't doing it on your own free will. Don't you ever get the urge to dress up?" she said, puffing up her cheeks in defiance. "And anime is basically cartoons from Japan desu~" Kay said before making a funny pose. But she quickly stood back straight and was blushing heavily. "Please don't tell people I did that," she said with an embarrassed expression. She then held up her hands in a defensive manner. "Ah, don't take my words the wrong way. I'm just saying you could find a one night stand or a lasting relationship. Anything to match what your looking for. Nothing is holding you back and neither should your contract with me," she said before pointing to herself, "I'm not going to stop you from doing what you want. I want independence remember?" She then raised an eyebrow as Xion ranted about furries. Is it bad of her to find it rather amusing? "Well, if you ever have a problem with those furries, just tell me and I'll deal with them for you. Can't stand harassment and you can go ahead and change your form when ever you think it'll save you the trouble," Kay tells Xion but her interest was peaked when she mention in joining school with her. "Well... you can join me for school if you want. But I don't have the money to pay for your classes. But since it's a community college, you can loiter around if you want... as long as you don't try to sneak into a class you don't belong in," Kay explains, "Up to you but I never heard of anyone willing to attend class, ha ha."

"Well... as a kid, you're first scared of the dark because of monsters or demons. But soon we grow up to fear it not because of monsters but from those who hid in there with ill intent," Kay said with a thoughtful look, "You can't really tell a kid to stop being afraid of the dark." She crossed her arms as she processed on what Xion is telling her. When it hit her that she could possibly do magic, Kay stood up straighter. "Whoa! Really? What do you need to do to test that out?" Kay ask rather excitedly. She looks at Xion with hopeful eyes, not looking all that concern about the intimate part. She follows after Xion like an excited puppy.

Kay taps her chin as she listen to Xion explain the ritual. "Ack... so this means my parents and Uncle Devou been planning this since last week..." Kay mumbles to herself before looking over Xion. "Nutrients... so you mean blood?" Kay asked, "And if it's a very exhausting process, are you still feeling tired?" She tilts her head a little, looking concern. "Can you tell me a little more about yourself then? Like what you can do and anything you think is important to share about?" she asked.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:13 pm

"When say say dress up, we have different idea's... Vastly different. The Most I would do is do a sun dress." Xion dead panned with a flick of her ears. She swiftly set the table with quick, fluid motions, and froze slightly at Kay's question on testing her magical abilities with an embarrassed expression. She skipped the question for the moment with a sigh, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves.

She elected to take the last question first with a wry smile. "Yes, Blood is what I meant. I could survive off human food for some time, but to survive, I require blood. We still don't know why, but it is just that way. We can usually do fine with animal blood, but with human blood it works a lot better. For example, every time we drink 1 glass worth of human blood, 3 to 4 glasses would be required of animal blood. 2 if it's fresh. But with that amount, we would be fine for several years, if we don't use magic. I use mine daily, so my diet is more intense. I would for example have to make a rare steak for myself once a week, or go to the nearest blood donation group. I could have a feeder come to me, as some people are into that, but i tense up every time. It's a personal thing." She said weakly, before serving the two plates. "I am mildly tired still, but a small nap would fix that. As for money, do not worry. I have quite a bit stored up for myself if I ever need it, or get released." She finished before taking her seat and sighed.

Looking up, the embarrassed, shy expression had returned in force. "As for determining your magical abilities or specific talents, I would need to fast myself and expend a fair bit of magical energy I have stored, via elemental manipulation or other such spells. Then I would have to... Feed... From you... Directly." Xion stated nervously, her eyes now glued to the table with her ears flat against her head, with her face bright red.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:23 am

Kay crossed her arms and pouted at Xion. "Ah... so mean. I have a very brood term for "dressing up"," she whines a little before grinning, "But don't worry. I know several characters that wears sundresses." Kay let out a devious giggle at that comment. But she was entirely joking of course. If Xion really doesn't want to, Kay won't make her dress up.

"Hm... I can't be the only one thinking that demons sound like vampires with this sort of diet," Kay says before shaking her head. Kay moves back to the kitchen to grab a couple of glasses to fill with water and forks before taking it back to the dining table. There she sets it next to the plates then takes a seat. "I see. Basically, you need a lot of blood," Kay said with a nod. She place an arm on the table. "Well... animal blood would be a little harder than actual human blood," she said, thinking out loud a little. "Oh! I know. My college has a red cross club. They do weekly blood drives. So there's blood and I can get community service credit. A Win-win situation." She taps her fingers against the table. "But well... if worst comes to worst, there's always me," she added in. Kay nodded her head to what Xion said. "Then, after we eat, I'll set up the air bed. Wasn't exactly expecting new company, ya know?" she said, "We'll need to figure out your living arrangements." Kay then looks Xion with surprise. "So you have money reserved? You sure you want to be spending it on college courses? Just one semester is a thousand down the drain," she explains.

Seeing how Xion acts about the process on how to determine magic, Kay decided that they probably shouldn't do that. "Ah. Okay. Well, it's not a big deal if I can learn magic or not. I'm special enough just by having you by my side," Kay said, brushing aside that idea for Xion.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:56 am

She sighed, shaking her head nervously. "I-its fine. If anything, it would s-strengthen the bond and contract, and p-possibly even give you abilities even if you didn't. I-its just that I haven't fed directly from a human before, so i dont know the full effects, and my kind dont have parents of sorts... They give birth to us, but leave us to fend for ourselves, so I dont exactly have someone i could ask... With demons, or vampires especially, some see it as a basic need. Some, like my kind, see it as an intimate experience. My forms have their own little twist, that sometimes affect it. Male doesn't show emotion as easily, but is more physically strong, and better with navigation. Female shows more emotion, but is better with Magic, and is very shy, along with being more physically sensitive. Just give me time to adjust to this, and I may be more willing. It is just it has to be fresh, and with fresh blood, my kind can get a little... Excited..." She said quietly at her comment of feeding from her as a last resort, Before growing quiet to let her complexion calm down.

Her ears swiveling at the mention of money, she raised an eyebrow at her as well. "Hun, It would be a drop in the bucket. I doubt that would be the case however, as I would end up correcting your professors with first hand experience. I doubt the school would care if I showed up to pick you up from school or something, or just followed you around as a cat." She said simply, and glanced across the room at the empty room. "I mean, if you dont mind, I could just take over that room if you dont have plans for it. As for dressing up... I'm sure I wont mind, after going one day in normal attire. Hell, I could probably go in just this and pass reasonably fine if it's the kind of event I think it is. You seem interested in it, who knows, perhaps I would enjoy it." Xion said simply, before bowing her head respectful and smiling "Thank you for letting me partake in this meal. It smells wonderful."

"If you have classes tomorrow, while you are gone, and that room is vacant, I may go purchase the amenities I would need. If that is alright with you?" She asked, smiling at the last bit of praise that Kay had said about her being special with Xion by her side, a strange feeling in her stomach at the words. "Thank you as well for those kind words. You are the first to have received all of this news so well. Miss Devou was a little more... aggressive with some things." She said nervously, rubbing her arm for a moment as she looked to the side
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Kay gives Xion an uncertain look when she talks about being okay with drinking her blood. Kay doesn't really mind Xion drinking her blood though she is mostly worried if it's going to hurt. Kay was always the type not to fear needles or doctors but the pain when the doctors use the needles. "Are you sure about it or are you just pushing yourself? You're looking a bit red there," said before pointing to Xion's face. Kay mused to herself about this. If Xion's really okay with it, then she's not going to stop her. "But... whatever you say. Why not be in your male form when you drink my blood if you have a better grasp on your emotions? No wait... but your female form is better with magic... this is tricky," Kay said before having a thoughtful look on her face. She then ends up shaking her head then smile. "Just... do whatever you feel cool with," she ends with.

Kay couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at what Xion said. "You have that much money? We're you being paid during your service with the Devou's?" Kay asked, a bit shock at that revelation. She then smiles at what Xion says. "Please don't correct them. You'll end up on a hit list at the end it. Every professor would hate you," Kay jokes. She tend place a hand on her lap. "But you're right about them not caring. But if you come as a cat, you'll have a better chance of a large group of zombie like college kids chasing after you to pet you," she said with a laugh. Kay then follows Xion's gaze to the empty room and gave a shrug. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead. I was planning to make it into a game room but I can always set half in the living room and the other half in my room," she explains. She smiles at what Xion said about dressing up. "Sure then! Next time an anime convention comes around, let's go together then. All dressed up," she said. Kay picks up a fork to start eating the pasta. "Nah, thanks for being here. This is the first time I share a meal with someone. Well, besides at a restaurant," Kay said, "If you were here, I'm sure I'll be eating this in front of my laptop."

Kay waves her hand. "Oh yeah. Go ahead and do that. I might join you after class. I arranged it so that my classes are early in the morning so I can get home early," Kay explains to Xion, "Do you have a phone so we can contact each other?" Kay gives Xion a curious look at those words. "Really? The first?" she said in surprise, "Did Auntie Devou really took it that bad?" She ran a hand through her hair. "Well... I'm pretty much an easy going type. I don't really get angry or scared about things. But I think that's because I'm too lazy to care," she jokes.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 pm

"My forms are what makes it so challenging when it comes to feeding... Its just, while it does feel good for the human after the initial sting or bite, as we inject a form of aphrodisiac to pacify you, so you dont tear away and cause more damage than needed... Its like getting a really good intimate massage for the human. The equivalent is multiplied by 5 when it's fresh blood for the demon. If its chilled or older, it tends to be rather similar to drinking a can of your favorite soda, and having that burn in the back of your throat." Xion said with a embarrassed face, pointing out her larger canine teeth. "I am not pushing myself, its just... I've never had anyone so forward and willing to do something like that with me. The level of intimacy for me that holds is like if you had a boy over and started having a very intense makeout. Which your father asked me to attempt to prevent, but we both know that isnt going to happen. If anything, I would join in, make it more memorable for both of you." She said with a half joking tone, her ears tilted forwards now as she relaxed with a warm smile, eyes focused on her meal.

"I do, but if need be, you can actually directly summon me, say, if someone is giving you a hard time, but if you are panicking enough, I would sense it and make way to you as quickly as i could. I will get to that after dinner however, as that is rather intense of a subject. I should be done with all the main things by the time you get done, and have it moved in, but clothing is another thing. I need to buy more casual clothing, So, you can join me for both female and male clothing shopping if you would like. But yes, She handled it rather poorly. Mr Devou was the blood heir, and my contract was with him. She found out, and when demanding proof, i lit a fire in my palm. She hit me rather hard with a broom."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:26 pm

"Oh really! I was worried that it was going to be painful," Kay said, relief clearly showing on her face. Well, that was one worry off of her list. Now just a million more to deal with. Oof. She tilts her head to what Xion has to say. "Hm, that really does sound intimate then. I mean- I don't care. I'm a pretty open person. 19 years and no boyfriend? I would foam at my mouth if I just brush hands with a guy, ha ha," she said. She then looks at Xion carefully. "I'm not really afraid of intimacy. I'm considered the pervert of my group after all but... I'm a pretty serious person at the end of it," she said, "Just.... I'll take any responsibility... hah, isn't that what guys say?" Kay blushes a little and rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. Kay wasn't sure what to say since Xion takes this seriously. "But well, I'll be sure to keep this in mind if I ever want to bring a boy home," she said with a wink.

"Whoa! You can do that? That's really convenient for when I'm in trouble, huh?" Kay said with an approving nod. "But, I still want to have your number. What if I just want to ask you to grab milk or have a casual chat when I'm bored in class? I don't think it'll be necessary to summon you for that," she said, "But you're right. Let's talk about how summoning work after eating." Kay looks kind of disappointed in not join Xion for furniture shopping but her eyes sparkle when Xion said about joining her in clothes shopping. She nodded her head rapidly. "Yeah! That'll be so fun," she said in an excited tone. She then looks at Xion carefully. "While that sounds like a comedic scenario, getting hit by a broom doesn't sound fun. But was lighting a fire sound like a good idea for showing prove," she said with a troubled look.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:49 pm

"Very well. I will pick some time during a break in your schooling, and we can... Test your abilities..." Xion said with a sigh and slight giggle at her words, shaking her head with a groan. "I am sorry, I do not know why this form is so... Shy when it comes to anything other than kissing. I am not joking on that though, I am serious when I say I might jump any boys you bring home. I swing both ways." She smiled innocently.

She sighed at the fire comment and folded her arms in resignation. " It's that or get hit while changing forms. My ears and tail used to suffice, but your kind has made robotic versions of these now. As for fire, it's more of a shock and awe, and the easiest I can do. My kind are naturally inclined towards fire magic. It's also how we are able to be summoned. We pick ourselves and draw a seal on a piece of paper. You rip that paper in half, and toss it into the air. It will burst into flames, and I make a grand appearance, weather I want to or not. Crazy old mage had a good time terrifying his enemies with my appearance that way. We don't know why, but for some reason, the main element that Demon is able to use is the element it will use to bring us forth. Such as a water nymph, she would rip a paper, water would spill from the page, and she would come through it. "
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:38 pm

"Sure! My upcoming break is in a month. It's a five day break, would that work? Or would you prefer winter break," Kay suggested as she thought about her upcoming breaks. She has school Monday through Thursday but she does work on the weekends as well. But she could always call for a day off work as well. "No worries about being shy. I have enough personality to work for the both of us," she said in a joking manner. She nodded her head to what Xion said. "I'll keep that in mind then!" Kay said with a smile. She then did a mock sad face and cover her forehead with her hand. "But alas, don't hold your breath that I would bring any guys home. I'm absolutely awful in picking up guys. I have better luck with girls but tragically, I don't swing that way," she said, "I'm one of the dudes, not someone to hook up with a dude."

Kay gives Xion a troubled look and holds her hands up in defeat. "Alright, alright. I see what you mean. But did you give her a warning about what you were going to do?" she asked Xion. When Xion explains about demons being incline to an element. "Wow. That's neat! I think I can understand why he likes to do that trick," she said with a grin. But then she realized what Xion said afterwards. "Wait, water nymph? You mean that there's other creatures out there?" she asked, "I mean- I'm not surprised at this point but wow!" There was a child like wonder on Kay's expression at the thought.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:55 pm

"Well, perhaps having some assistance could help. I understand them better than most, so if you need help, I'm sure I could find a way to help you out." Xion said simply, looking down at her plate to continue eating. She swallowed once and nodded again and smiled "A month from now will work perfectly. As for Nymphs... All your legends came from somewhere. The old adage that there is always a bit if truth to every story or legend should come to mind." She laughed, enjoying the smile on her face.

"Go on, ask questions, I have a story about dealing with any of their kind over my many years. It would do me some good to tell stories once again like I did for Mr. Devou when he was a child. Used to beg me to tell him stories at night." Xion giggled uncharacteristically, covering her mouth a bit as she did so
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next