Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved - Page 2 Empty Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  zombiequeenkai Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Kay nodded her head to was Xion said. "Okay then! I'll call off from work around that time too so we have plenty of time," Kay said, thinking ahead to that date and what she'll need to do to prepare. She looks fascinated at the thought that nymphs are actually real. She was starting to wonder what else is out there. She really felt like the protagonist from the stories she would read to pass the time. But unlike those who are too "emo" to care about the scenario or too dense to realize what's going on, Kay plans to take everything on and enjoy herself. So when Xion offers to tell her stories, she jumped at the chance. She quickly finishes her meal before her so that she can give Xion her full attention. "You look really cute when you giggle," Kay remarks before her attention jumps to the type of stories she want to hear. "Oh oh, I'm not really sure what to ask but I just want to know about all the creatures out there. I want to learn," she said eagerly.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved - Page 2 Empty Re: Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:28 pm

With a noticeable blush from the compliment, she nodded, and coughed the the side with a small 'Thank you' said aloud. She then took a few minutes to finish eating, more calmly than her human companion who was sitting across from her, and nodded simply. "Pick a random year. From 417 AC to Now. I'll tell you stories and events from that year that were caused by super natural means, and if one interests you, write it down, and I'll describe them in detail if I can." Xions replied, standing up and gathering the dishes, a calm look on her face now, her tail swishing side to side with what could be placed as happy, and her ears pointed up lazily. "Also, none of that "Don't worry about the dishes, I'll do them" Bullshit. I need to be busy. I have meticulous standards thanks to Mrs. Devou. Besides, Telling stories and legends is easier for me when im working. That and your parents will end up killing me if you aren't well cared for."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved - Page 2 Empty Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:39 pm

(Sorry for taking so long. Life is a mess. Embarassed )

Kay pouted a little when Xion told her to chose any random time between now and 417 AC. Childishly, she kicks her legs a little like a frustrated child. "But that's such a wide range of time to chose from," she complains a little, "There's like-" Kay cuts off for a brief moment as she mentally does math in her head. It's easy to tell when she finally got the answer because her face suddenly lights up. "There's like 1600- wait is it...? Yeah! 1600 years of history here to talk about," she said before stubbornly crossing her arms. But she smiles a little and jokingly mutters, "See. I do math good." She then drops her arms, finally coming to a decision. "Then... let's start with 417 AC," she said with a devious smile. She then as a mock shocked face at what Xion said about doing the dishes. "Wait?! How did you know? Can you read my mind too?" Kay said in a sarcastic tone then smiles. "I mean... I never said I was going to do the dishes," she said before grabbing her plate, "But my actions says otherwise." There was a playful and teasing look on Kay's face as she does this.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved - Page 2 Empty Re: Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:12 pm

"Tread lightly. I will fight to win. Dirty tactics are no problem for me." Came Xion's smooth response, a teasing smile on her face as well. "Lets see. I think around that time was when werewolves started showing up, a freak genetic mutation caused by my kind intermingling with yours out of curiosity. Rather... Intense bunch they were. Apparently the males are quite.... adventurous..." Xion stated with a red face, sighing slightly "Unfortunately, They are physically stronger than we are, and harder to control. In some cases, the only way to do so when they make the change would be to have one of my kind, of the same bloodline, talk them down. Other cases, Lovers. They are more in tune with their primal element, so when they see other humans while in the change, they tend to eith kill, or if they had the urge and one of my kind was not around to placate their... needs... They would go after humans. They got out of hand, and we ended up going to war with them for a good 3 or 4 years. Now, we have spells that can contain them that trigger if the spell caster is not close enough to stop them." She stated, setting the bowls to the side to dry.

"Their body mass would increase, but not by the margin your movies portray. They get their power from moonlight, and when in the change, are faster and stronger than even i could possibly dream of being. There was one case, about 9 years ago. He changed, and was leaping at a woman. The woman's husband drove their car into him, and he stopped it with one hand. They both passed away, but it was learned later they were also involved in slave trading of demons, which is against the agreement we signed with your kind.." She continued, sighing. "When in the change, they have the intelligence of a small child, maybe 3-5 years old. Their heads deform, again, not as much as in your movies, but it makes human speech impossible for them. The limits of their strength is dependant upon how much moonlight they take in. It is apparently incredibly painful for them, and that pain leads them to be very aggressive. Having one of my kind around to ease their pain with magic makes them more docile, and open to suggestion. I haven't actually met a full werewolf, only human descendants who get much more aggressive and mildly stronger during the times they would change if full werewolf."

(No worries. I just get a little worried that people forget about this place)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Kay smiles at what Xion said about fighting back. "I don't expect anything less. It's not fun if you just gave in after all," she said with a flirtatious wink. She laughs a little at her action before giving Xion her full attention about werewolves. Kay's eyes were wide as she listen to the recounting. But she doesn't seem to be all that bothered when Xion brought up about the werewolves... primal instincts. In fact, she seems to find it a little humorous. But that's just Kay who likes to take things as they come and find the humor from it. "Damn, werewolves sound freaky kinksters," Kay said in a joking manner. While it seems like she isn't taking it seriously, she does take in the less. She crossed her arms as she thought about werewolves. "I'll keep this in mind about werewolves then... are they usually concentrated in a certain area or would you find them anywhere?" Kay asked, "Like... where's their common ecosystem or whatever." Kay shrugs a little before saying, "Well, let's go with the next year. 418 AC."

(Sorry for disappearing again. School started back and things were crazy. I'll try to reply once a week.)
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:26 pm

"M-most of the werewolves have been moved to Australia. Humans there are a hardy bunch, and have the best chance of survival around them. Its also easier for them to be comforted and eased in more intense climates, as they feel more at home." She stated, hiding the slight blush from Kay's wink. She sighed, and shook her head slightly. "418?... Well, besides the war with the werewolves starting out, things were hazy for me. I was still a youngling back then. I think that there was once case of the equivalent of Bram Stoker or whatever, the guy who wrote that old dracula novel, being brought into the clan. He had helped out a few times, and brought me and the other younglings candy and such when passing by with goods to trade. Sly old bastard that one. Managed to snag himself a wife within. She wouldn't let him leave without her though. Writing was not a big thing, but he did attempt to tell stories about us. Most were kind, so we allowed them. Others were about the feasts. I suppose I could tell you more about MY kind if you would like."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2