Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 pm

The president walked over towards Youji and Naji. "You should know better than to be causing a seen Naji. So you're the new student; Youji Takemura. My name is Jiro Koisuru, the class president and of course you met Naji Himaji the Vice president. We both hope you enjoy it here." he says before the teacher enters. Youji wonders why he felt a bit nervous as the other spoke to him.

Naji with red hair and Jiro with black hair:  Rivals or Lovers? - Page 3 Brothers.~Koisuru.Oniisama~.240.969946
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Sora has his eyes on them when caught sight of their professor heading into the classroom. Turning away he turned to face the window. He never thought that Youji would have the same class as he but for now he had to keep his distance from him. Many have already known that Sora had change the moment his rival had left. His cold manner had left a scar on everyone in this very town. Minding his own business he heard the President calling out to him. Quickly turning to face him in the front he was order to come down. Refusing to head down to where the president was he decided to ignore him as if he doesn't exist.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Jiro walked over towards Sora as Naji took his seat and Youji was introducing himself to the class. "Lets talk after class. You better not try to sneak away either." he whispers to him with a small smirk. The teacher sat Youji right in front of Sora. He took his seat and the teacher began his lecture. Youji did his best not to turn around and say hello although the thought was driving him crazy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:28 pm

When Sora had turn away he could hear the light footstep as it reached his table. Hearing the whispered he growled knowing that Jiro had something in store for him. Soon enough the introduction was made and Sora saw that Youji had sat right in front of him. Eying him on the back of his head, he stared thoughtfully at him. As the day go by class was soon over when he picked up his bag and walked past the other seats making his way to where the door was. It wasn't long before a hand had pulled him back making him stumble as he saw Jiro holding him on the shoulder. "What do you want?" He curiously ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Youji was surprised how easy everything seemed to him. He began to leave class when Naji pops up beside him. "I'll be your guide for today." he said as he gave Jiro a thumbs up and leaves with Youji. Jiro waited till the room was empty to make Sora face him. "You know as class president its my job to know everything so what's with that daze out stare on the new guy?" he asked as if he hadn't done his homework and already knew. Jiro was one of those guys who always got what he wanted.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Sora was swiftly turned around when he heard the question. Glaring at him he answered, "Why should I bother telling you? If you already know stop asking stupid questions. Just because I stared at him doesn't mean a thing so back off..." he growled knowing that causing a scene with the President isn't such a good idea at all. "Now then if you'll excuse me I have classes to attend to and don't you dare talk to me as if you know everything about me Jiro...."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:43 pm

"I may not know all the details but that new guy was your rival not too long ago. Though under some circumstances he moved and now returned. The only thing that's different is he no longer knows who you are. What a sad story." Jiro was walking pass Sora. "Since you have that attitude then I suppose I'll say this so you understand. I've taken a liking to Youji and by the end of his second week here I will officially make him mine." Jiro says walking off. Youji was feeling a bit down as he hadn't talked with Sora yet. He got to his next class with Naji.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Sora was shock to hear Jiro telling him that he would get with Youji. For some odd reason Sora didn't like the feeling of it. He knew that something bad would happen if the two did get together. After seeing him off Sora hated him from the bottom of his heart. Deciding to skip out on his next class he walked up to the roof and relaxed. Soon enough the next class had started when the professor took a role call. "Sora? Is Sora not here today?" The professor said as he called out his name to the entire class which had Youji, Naji, and Jiro in it.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Youji was surprised when the teacher called out Sora's name. 'Did he get sick or something...' he thinks worried. Naji raises his hand. "Sora went home a bit early since it was a family emergency." he says to easy the tension that could arise. Youji glanced over at Naji. "Is that true? Will he be okay?" he asked. Jiro nods yes. "Most teachers don't really concern themselves with every student but all straight A students tend to get special treatment for special reasons. He won't get into any trouble so relax." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Laying down on the roof while looking up at the sky, Sora closed his eyes repeating what Jiro had said. Sitting up quickly he growled, 'I won't let him take him but I'm sure Naji is going to be in the way though. I have to get rid of him before getting to Jiro?" he thought. 'How can I lure him out and take Jiro down?' he thought again having his mind clouded with ideas and whatnot. Ruffling his hair, he grew frustrated and grab his bag, "Forget this, I'm heading to class. Just because of that stupid comment I'll show him not to mess with me..." He then stood up and marched through the door and back into the building to where his next class was. Stopping himself he took in a deep breath and waltz right in as he glance over to Jiro while challenging him. The professor looks over to Sora noticing that he had came back to class even though he was already marked as absent. Sora stared over to Youji then back to Jiro as he made his way up to his seat which was near another window.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 pm

The class started and Youji was wondering where Sora was. He was sitting in front of where Sora would have sat. Jiro and Naji were talking of their next move before hitting checkmate and having Youji. The class went silent as Sora entered the class. Jiro noticed his stare and smirked. "Well I accept." he lips to him before glancing over at Youji. Youji was looking at Sora. When the other sat he glanced back. "How is your family? Is everything okay?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Smirking from reading his mouthed words, Sora laid his head down while turning to face the window. It had only been a few seconds when he heard Youji asking him a question about his family. Turning to face him he whispered into his ears, "Family's doing good but I'll have to talk to you later when class is over.." He told him and laid his head down once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Youji nods as he looked over at Sora and nods with a small smile. He focused on the rest of the class as he wanted to learn as much as possible. After all he had forgotten so much and had to relearn it all.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Thinking of a plan within his mind he quickly jolt up as he thought of something. 'I wonder if I can really get rid of Naji? To be truthful Naji and Jiro are best friends and are President and V. President...But if I take either of them out, the whole school would be against me...' he thought but decided to put his head back down. It wasnt long until class was over when he heard the bell. As it rang he grabbed onto Youji's hand and headed out the door as quickly as possible before Naji and Jiro had the chance to get him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Youji hears the bell but before reacting he was swept away. Jiro and Naji noticed but made no movements or reactions to it. "Sora...! Why did we run out of class like that?" he asked wondering if something was wrong. His gaze holding concern as he awaited Sora's answer or explanation.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 pm

"Sora...! Why did we run out of class like that?"

Sora paid no attention to Youji when he came to a stop on top of the roof to where it was quiet. Sighing a bit he closed the door on them and walked over to the side to where the rail was. "The reason why I took you out in a rush is because I dont want you hanging out with that President and V. President.." He told him while trying to think of any possible ways to get rid of them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:19 pm

"What!? Why can't I do that? Naji seems really friendly. I'm not sure about Jiro since he creeps me out. So why can't I just be friends with them?" he asked feeling as though this was a bit odd. Youji wanted to make tons of new friends but he now wasn't sure if that would be possible
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Sora growled, "Don't hang out with them!" He said giving him a glared even though he didn't know why he was so over protective of Youji. Closing his eyes he calmed himself down when he told him, "But if you want then I can't stop you. I just thought it would be best if you don't hang out with them. They're bad seeds..." He quietly said knowing that from the beginning ever since High school had started.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Youji tilts his head before laughing softly. "You are so funny. If you want me to only be your best friend then say so. Making up stories about bad seeds is silly. If you want me all to yourself then say so Sora." he said walking over to him. He was really happy about this change of events. Youji was rather excited about this situation if only slightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 am

"Funny?" Sora repeated. For some reason he didnt seem to like the fact that it was funny. Sighing a bit he blinked as he heard him. "My only friend?" Sora thought long and hard when he turned to face. "Yes that is if you promised me not to associate with them unless told to do so for school activities. Other than that, come get me if you are told to go with them alright?" He ask assuring him that he wants to know every detail of everything that he do in case something comes up.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

Youji nods yes as he looked at Sora. "I'll keep a safe distance to make my best friend happy." he said smiling. He glanced up at the sky and then sighs. "So will we return to our classes now?" he asked a bit excited to learn. He felt there was some enjoyment in studying as much as possible
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 am

"Er yeah...We can...But I dont think I'm in the next class with you. I have two open periods then lunch then one more class..." He told him as he shrug. "Anyways I'll take you to class before heading back up here then again I could stay with you here..." he smile knowing that at least his friend is fine then he should be too.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am

Youji looked at Sora. "I would love to stay here but I can't. I forgotten so much that relearning it all is all I can really do to try and catch up. I'm not even studying at the same level as everyone else. My parents had asked the principal and all the teachers I'd have. Its not fair and I won't want to stay behind any longer." he said determined.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:42 am

"I see so you've lost most of your ability to learn. Not only that you're behind your school stuff. Do you need my help since we do live next door to each other?" Sora offered when he decided to take Youji back to class. Once they had gotten there he stopped by the doorway as he saw Naji and Jiro looking at them from the inside of the classroom. "Just be careful. For the time being, I'll wait here for you or something.." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 pm

"You'd really help me? Like tutor me and such." he says really happy. "Thank you Sora. You are the best friend a guy could ever move in next door to." he says laughing a bit. Youji entered the classroom and was seated once again in front of where Sora would have been seated. Naji glanced over at Jiro who was smiling over at Sora. 'I really wonder what Jiro is thinking half the time...' Naji thinks to himself with a sigh
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum