Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Free Man

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Last Free Man Empty The Last Free Man

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 am

reserved for the previous partner
you know the details right?
if you need me to repost the image and info of my character i can
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Last Free Man Empty Re: The Last Free Man

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:42 am

I sighed, leaning against the couch as i read a book, curious as to what was taking the dinner so long for me to cook

(mind if i add in a new character?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:22 am

(Not at all, go ahead)
I started dozing off, a little bored now, Even Juice wanted a nap now
(If you dont remember, Juice was the cat.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:08 am

"... i got an interesting peice of mail today..." i said, checking on the dinner again, juice lazily watching me cross the room for the 9th time as i opened the door with a sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:18 am

"?...What was it?" I asked curiously, scratching Juice behind its ears. Juice purred in response.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 am

"APPARENTLY i still have a sister that wants to meet me, see how im doing..." i sighed, looking up from the dinner to look at her "and SHE is going to be the judge of weather we are a fit match..." i said, sighing again, deciding to cook the food a little bit more as it still looked a little raw
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:15 am

I looked at him shocked. "Wha- can...she really do that? She's going to come here? Check on you? But what if she is a bit- I mean, a prejudicial person?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 am

"That would be my mother... my sister, i dont know, she wasnt really around much when i was growing up, causing a rift between us that she never really tried to fill... i think shes just trying to get in my life because of how well im doing now... see, the council knows who i am, and in order to keep me from unleashing a nightmare apon them, they keep me calm and complacent... she figures she could ride my success to the top of the foodchain..." i said after awhile, pulling out the noodles i had been preparing
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm

"...And how would that work? I cant really...put it together..." I said, thinking hard.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

"...Do you want to meet her?" I asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 am

"Do i have a choice? shes coming either way, the real question is can i make her stay AWAY..." i sighed, taking a bite of my steak, a smile spreading as the taste brought a bit of nastalgia to mind
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:54 am

"When is she coming?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 am

"Shes Coming at 3 the day after tomorrow, gives us a little time to clean up and all that, make sure im groomed and have nice cloths for the area, and then after that she takes us out and we all go to a ball, everything including clothing paid for, and if she deems that we are a good match, then she will have the council up your standards of living, including raise your mothers pay to the point where she would only need 1 job, leaving you me and her to live our lives in luxury..." i sighed, my eyes on the ground "problem is, i dont know how to sociallize well at dances... i can dance well, but the sociallizing isnt my thing..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm

"Its not that hard to socialize. Just shake hands, let them talk, look at them in the eyes or if you cant, some other part of their face. Talk, smile and or laugh when you need to. And if someone else suddenly starts a conversation with them, leave before they include you. But you wont have to worry all that much, we'll be dancing either way most of the time, right?And I'll always be there to rescue you if you cant pull out of a conversation. Or other socializing situations."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:42 pm

"'comere..." i smiled, holding my hand out as i sat down next to her with some steak and mashed potatos, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close and nuzzling her "your an amazing girl, probobly one of the best in existance... im glad your mine and i am yours..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:56 pm

I smiled, hugging him back. "Gee, thanks. So sweet~" I said, laughing softly. Juice suddenly wanted to be hugged too. "Meow~" Juice tried to wedge himself between us.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 am

"..." i sighed and pulled back so he could get a hug as well and smiled, scratching his head as i leaned over and kissed her fully on the lips with a slightly red face that deepened as i held the kiss
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 am

I was surprised by this, and I felt my face grow hot, but the kiss felt nice, so I didnt move away.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 pm

"your the first girl ive ever held a kiss with.,.. your special..." i said quietly, handing her a plate with some food on it... "keep that in mind during trying times..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 pm

I was speechless. I couldn't think of anything to say, So I just smiled and nodded like a fool. But I felt so warm and so...happy. I took the plate and started eating quietly, even though I got a sudden pain near the back of my jaw because I couldn't stop smiling. God I was acting incredibly dumb...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 am

"smiles cute too... you should stop that, otherwise ill never leave you alone, following you around like a lovestruck puppy..." i said, taking my and and wrapping it around her shoulder with a smile "to the point where id go insane without you, even though im pretty close to that point already..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

"Well...I actually wouldn't mind if you followed me around like that..." I said, blushing. "So I'll keep smiling!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:30 am

"..." i smiled, kissing her again as i went back to my food, curling up next to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:31 pm

"I smell food!" My mom walked out of her room, rubbing her eyes.(She was taking a nap...remember?) "I know! See? No more food!" I showed her my plate. "Its that good!" She stared at the plate, surprised. "Do you want more?" "Yep!" My mom suddenly smiled. "Mom? Did you remember something funny?" "...Yeah, that..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm

"theres some more on the counter, enough to feed at least a football team, and i eat at least half that...." i said, leaping over the couch with both plates to get more, grasping mine in my mouth to hand one to her mother and hers back to her, then began eating silently, starving for some reason, and i sighed, looking up from my food "sorry for my table manners, but im starving, and for some reason i cant seem to hold back from the food..." i said honestly, continueing to eat as soon as i had finished speaking
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum