Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Free Man

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Last Free Man - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Free Man

Post  Blip Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 am

"Thats fine, just dont choke on your food." My mom said, before eating.

"...If you eat too fast you can get sick..." I said, a bit concerned. I ate my own food slowly, not wanting to risk that.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 am

"and if i dont eat then i wont have energy to stay up and spoil you..." i said, pointing my fork at her for an emphasis
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 pm

"If you choke to death you wont be able to spoil me." I said, pointing at him with my fork.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:53 pm

"true..." i sighed, reluctantly forcing myself to slow down
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 pm

I continued eating, until I finished, and I stood up to put the plate in the sink. (If you want to time skip, feel free to.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 am

".... shes here..." i said simply, setting down the book i was reading to go get the door as the doorbell rang, exhaling deeply to prevent irritation in my voice when i opened the door
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 pm

I stayed seated at the couch, pretending to be utterly cool. Which is pretty hard.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 am

"...." i opened the door with a smile and was instantly tackeled to the ground in a hug, and did my best not to react violently as my instints demanded, instead pried the girl off of me and looked at her "only my partner can be that freindly with me, as she is the only one to have earned my trust this far..." i said at her reaction, causing her to look over at (whats her name lol) sitting on the couch with her head tilted slightly to the side
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

(who, pyon?)
"Um...hi. Im Pyon."(forgot her last name OTL) I walked towards the two, stretching out my hand to shake hers.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:47 pm

"Names Katie... yall must be a pretty damn good bunch for him to have actually taken a liking to! last girl who tried hug him ended up pinned to a wall, crying like a wounded animal as he darted out the window when i visited last... he wouldnt even let me touch him, youve dulled his fangs a bit from what i remember" she smiled, shaking her hand
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 pm

"...Thats...interesting..." I said, shaking her hand slowly. I felt something inside me cringe for some reason.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:38 am

"isnt it? the boy survived after all that crap he went through!" she smiled, going to clasp me on the back, only to have me dodge it easily with a swinging motion of my hand, making it seem like i was brushing my shoulder of some dirt, and looked at her with a look of indifferance, speaking up "Pyon, im going to get lunch ready, call me if anything needs doing or something goes wrong..." i said with a sigh, shuffling past them to the kitchen, causing Katie to frown... "is he always like this? hard to get to and moody? i mean, its better than him being a ticking timebomb from hell that could kill someone in a moments notice, or the ferral beast he was when they woke him up and told him what was to be done to him, but damn, the look he gave me just chilled me to the bone... its as though he loaths my entire existance... we used to be so close too..." she asked, her hand extended after me, my head pointed to the ground as i wordlessly prepared dinner, my movements quick and methodical, but shaking and slightly violent, my hands clenching things a little to hard as i got to work
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 pm

"...I suppose he was like that, a bit. I mean, he never tried hurting me...or anything. It took him a while to get used to me, it wasnt within minutes..." 'Id prove it right now too, but...im worried he might react differently because you're here.,,' I thought, looking at him working so stiffly. "Well, is there anything in particular you would like?" I asked her.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 pm

"nah, i dont want to be a bother... im sure im drivng him nuts as is..." she sighed, still watching me with a strange look as i generally released tension, and walked up, kissing Pyons cheek, causing Katie to freeze in shock as i passed by and went to read my book, her jaw wide open "did... did he just kiss you?!" she whispered in shock
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:04 am

"...Is that wrong?" I asked, even though I blushed a little bit and was supressing the urge to smile.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 pm

"no no no, its perfectly fine as long as your okay with it, but... ive the only person that ive known that he has kissed so casually..." she said, her expression one of being awestruck
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:51 pm

"...Are you sure you don't want anything to drink? At least water?" I asked, wanting to change the subject a bit. I wasnt really sure why that bothered me. Either way I smiled kindly. I wasnt too keen on getting people to hate me...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm

"i guess some water would be nice, Thank you... she said, smiling as she bowed and went to get herself a glass, only to find me holding one out to her, a simple look on my face, as if i had reached a desiscion... "forgive me if i speak to freely, for that is my fault... but i will give you a second chance... harm her, or anyone close to her, and i will personally make you wish you never existed..." i said, whispering the last part with such conviction there was no question as to weather i would do it or not, to which she smiled, nodding as she got some water
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

"..." I noticed him whisper something, and I hoped it wasn't something bad. "So, um..." I tried starting a new conversation.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am

"....." i smiled and passed Pyon, kissing her again "who feels up for a movie?" i asked, not really ready for a full conversation, and smiled as i looked at both of them, even though it was a little forced
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 am

"Most movies are documentaries or education movies...unless you can get your hands on an older one that has a story plot...thing..." I piped up. "How about we, um, eat something?" I could tell he didnt really want to talk right now, so I tried thinking about stuff I could talk about...which unfortunately, I didn't really want to talk about, but I could talk about it for a while..."So, did you ever hear about angelic gymnastics?" It was a slightly dumb question, since most people knew what this sport was; apparently people liked watching sports where you can actually die.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 pm

"no, whats that?" she asked, cocking her head to the side in curiosity as she sat down with her hands on her lap, directing her attention to Pyon now, my attention focused on her and her reactions
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:43 pm

"A sport. It brings together gymnastics, trapeze, and... daredevil stunts, I suppose. I have trophies from tournaments, almost every single one." 'Stashed away. They always remind me of death...' I continued in my head. 'But up until then, I feel pride when I look at them.' I smiled subconsciously.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 pm

"oh, that sounds dangerous, probobly why i avoid watching things like that..." Katie said quietly, then smiled "well, i see you have a nice selection of reading, seeing as my little brother here is absorbed in a book as we speak..." she said, pointing to me as i flipped through the pages, trying to find a spot where i had left off, and marked it... "good for his mind... the kid always did enjoy books, a little to much if i may say so... did you know he got in trouble with the school for reading to much in class, then getting straight A's? they thought he was cheating!" she laughed, and i chuckled a little, causeing her to smile wider
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 pm

I smiled. It seemed like the atmosphere was easing up.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum