Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 7 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:55 am

Momiji cries himself to sleep in Shiro's arms. Everything really had him shaken up. Akito looks at Aza as the other joined him to rest. "Its okay though I'm worried Momiji might not get over it. I've known him for some time and he's always had issues like this. Getting kidnapped and stuff.." he says hugging Aza
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 7 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 am

Shiro frowns and strokes Momiji hair whispering good things in his ear "I love you snd you're never leaving my sight".aza hold Akito "I didn't think they would go this low...I'm leaving you all here tommorow Abd im going ok..." he whispers "I'll cheer Momiji up..I'll try"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 am

Momiji continues to sleep close to SHiro. Akito looked at Aza. "What will you do when you leave? Are you going to come back?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 am

Shiro fell asleep worried for his Momiji. Aza strokes his cheek "I'm going to work and yes I'll come back...by 5pm the most" h kisses him lightly "just sleep baby we both need the rest"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 am

Akito nods as he holds onto Aza. "I'll sleep and you better return back to me or I'll be cranky." he says kissing Aza's cheek
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am

He chuckles and holds his tight "already Akito I'll return to you..." he closes his eyes and falls asleep with a little smile he fell into a deep sleep

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 am

The next morning Momiji awakes to see Shiro beside him. He smiles as he lightly shakes him awake. "Shiro-san. I have to go to the bathroom. Shiro-san." he whispers
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 am

Shiro wakes up and sits up "bathroom ok..," he gets up and carries him to the bathroom standing outside the door. Aza was already gone and sitting in his office at work writing up some papers his phone close by, he left his number by Akito bedside

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 am

Momiji opens the door slowly looking up at Shiro. "I'm finished. Uh Shiro can I ask you something?" he says clinging to the other instantly. "Can we take a bath together?" he asked cutely. Akito awoke to find Aza gone. "He left already." he says with a sigh.

[hey should we have the perverted butler try to eliminate Akito to get Aza?]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 am

His eye widen a bit at the question but he smiles "of coarse baby..." he brings him to the master bathroom and starts taking off his clothes. Aza answers the work phone as goes to help in a operation, but meanwhile the butler snuck into the house.

(yup yup good idea..)

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Momiji giggles happily as he began getting undressed. His small frame and his pale complexion was simply breathtaking. It was no wonder so many would be after him. "I am all Shiro's. I belong only to Shiro-sama. Yay!" he sings as he spins around the bathroom. He didn't realize he could be even closer to Shiro on a deeper level. Akito walked around the mansion. He talked to some of the guards about simple stuff like working as a body guard and traveling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Shiro tall built frame an tanned skin towered over Momiji as he was spinning, he picked him up laughing "yes you belon to only me..and only I can touch you" he place him in the tub full of warm water and bubbles, shito gets in with him. The butler grabs him and drags him into the cell grinning

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Momiji giggles happily as he looked at Shiro. "Bubbles...!!" he says splashing about slightly. Akito gasped as he was snatched up. "What the hell!! Its you again. Why are you here?!" he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm

"awwwwwwww your just too cute for words..." he ruffles his head and starts washing him, "bsby I love you do much..". He grins evily and chains him up "you will let me stay or I'll have aza be felt up and violated by his fellow doctors"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Momiji giggles happily. "Tada! I'm covered in bubbles." he says standing up. He looked completely cute and so innocent. Just then Shiro's cell began ringing. Akito looked at the butler. "Why are you doing this? Aza won't fall for your tricks. You're an old pervert and he'll look for me. You'll rot in jail for this."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Shiro heard it snd stepped out grabbing it "hello...". The bullet smirks and sends the text "you can have aza..." it was send to. All the jealous doctors that wanted aza. He grins "hm he won't find you...Abd he won't throw md in jail..I'll make him moan for me..." he Smirks snd slaps Akito not knowing about the gps locket on Akito

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 pm

"Hello dear Shiro. Its me Dr. Gin. I really don't appreciate that little friend of yours attacking us yesterday. I know you may find that kid cute but he's a very dangerous person. After all Momiji's parents are in police force. So if I were you I'd let him go. He doesn't love you just what you can give him." he says meanwhile Momiji plays with the bubbles in the tub. Akito was surprised by the slap as he then glares up at the butler. "I won't go down without a fight. You can hurt me but I won't let you hurt Aza!"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:16 pm

"you leave us alone, you know nothing he loves me as I love him." he hangs up and goes back to the tub, he had this sad look on his face he sighed forcing a smile. The man growled and slappe him again "next time I take out the whip.." he warned, aza was looking through his folder walking down the hall only glanced at the groups of doctors eying him up

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Momiji looked at Shiro. "Are you okay? Did that call make you sad?" he asked hugging him tightly. Akito grits his teeth. "You can't break me. I will get out and get Aza."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Shiro nods and expained to Momiji how the phone call went "is he right...." he whispers hugging him back "should I let you on..". He growls and leaves the room with the door wide open, he was stupid enough to leave the key in the key hole as he left the room

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Momiji looked down at the bubbles. "Its slightly true but not like you may think. I loved how you was treating me all special and giving me attention. When I found out it was because you love me it made me happy. You're the first who shows you care about me without looking at my body like you want to do naughty things to me. Its why I don't want to go home. I want to stay with you forever. I love you Shiro." Momiji says about to cry again. Akito grunts as he tried to free himself. "I have to help Aza"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 pm

He looks at Momiji "sweetie...I would never think of you in that way...that though would never cross my mind" he held him Close "I love you too" he kisses him deeply. Aza was dragged into a room and tied up,he was blindfolded. The gaurds grabbed the butler and called the policie

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Momiji smiles as he blushed deeply as he looked at him. "Shiro-sama..." he says softly. He was really happy about the kiss. Akito finally got untied. His wrist were bruised but he didn't care. "I have to find Aza..." he thinks getting out the room and going to find a guard or Shiro
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Shiro smiles and holds him so close "but I think you should call your parents first....so they don't worry about you.." he kissed him again. The doctors started feeling aza forcing him to get aroused and mosned, he squirms as one of the doctors kisses him with tingue. A guard sees Akito and leads him to a car driving with him to the hostipal, "I know what's happening..."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 am

Momiji nods as he looked at Shiro. "Okay... I'll let them know."he says clinging to Shiro. He could feel their naked bodies touching. Akito nods as he wanted to hurry and find Aza
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum