Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 23 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:32 pm

aza smirks and pulls away "hm baby you want it dont you...hm i might leave you hanging tongiht " he teases kissing down his neck adn chest. shiro smiles "momiji dont be embrassed..we are all lovers here"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 23 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 pm

"No Aza... don't be mean to me..." Akito says licking Aza's lips wanting more. Momiji shakes his head. "Its weird because Aza and Akito can see us. Plus I'm dressed like a girly girl." he says still embarrassed. He wonders if Shiro would do those pervy things like he said he would. The thought made him blush more
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 pm

aza chcuckles "why dont you covince me..maybe ill blow you away tonight.." he whispers adn purrs at akito licks. shiro sqeezed his ass "there not worried about us....i bet there in their own little world..." he kisses him lightly "girly inst my tatse, i rather sexier..." he whispered nipping his ear

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Akito pouts more. "I'll make you want to give me all of you." he says touching Aza's length through his clothes. "Its so big.. must be painful in those pants." he says as he felt the car stop. Momiji glanced to the side. "I don't own anything sexy to wear."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 pm

aza turned a bit red as he was felt, "hm akito...are you resulting to teasing now .." he raised an eyebrow and picked him up carryign him insode his bongage room, he sat on his table and placed him on top of him. shiro smiles "dont worry, i have plenty of sexy outfits" he caries him into his bedroom

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 pm

"Maybe I have...." Akito says smiling happily. Momiji looks at Shiro. "Um.... okay..."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 pm

"hm ok then proceed...." he leans back, shiro strips him slowly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Akito grinds against Aza while moving his hand to touch his nipples. "Don't expect a pro here. I'm not use to doing this yet." he says. Momiji blushes as Shiro takes off the clothes. He was wearing panties and a garter under the dress. "This is even more embarrassing." he says not realizing the affect might be different for Shiro. Just the thought that Gin touched more of Momiji than expected
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

aza moans as he was grinded agaisnt and touched, "amy touch from you is amazing..you have the special touch" he was getting very hard adn aroused. shiro strokes his hair and opens his closet picking out a sexy outfit, he was agry at the fact that gin touched him so much...h ewanted to kill him yet he was getting aroused by him. he sighs adn looks down "i cant believe he touchd you and chained you up...i was suppose to do that, not him"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Akito smiles as he touched Aza more. "Want me to take it out?" he asked teasingly as he touches Aza's arousal more. Momiji looks at the outfit Shiro was holding. "You can still chain me up Shiro-san. I won't be scared since you'll be doing it"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 pm

aza gasps and archse hsi back "ah.' he moans and closes his eyes. shirp looks at momiji and smiles a bit "ok..then lets do it" he pulls out the chains and pushes momiji on the bed putting him in the outfit

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Akito pokes it smirking. "Your pants will get dirty if you don't tell me what you want" Momiji closes his eyes blushing as Shiro changes his clothes
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm

"ok ok take it outttt" he whines super hard now na it was gettign painful. shiro kissed his exposed skin super happy

his outfit: http://image.blingee.com/images18/content/output/000/000/000/6ee/671028942_1675557.gif

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm

"Good boy!" he says as he unzips Aza's pants and looks at his length. He licks the tip lightly. Momiji looks at Shiro. He put one hand by his cheek and the other by the top of his head. "mew...!" he says noticing he was dressed a kitty. "Is this being sexy?" he asked. It was the opposite but had the same effect
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Aza pants as he was let out, he squirms and nearly jumped up as he was licked "oh my gosh...my sexy Akito is getting me really horny..ah I could cum just by looking at those smothering, taunting and knowing eyes." he thought biting his lip. Shiro chuckles "I find this very sexy....I'm already gettin aroused" he adds and kisses him lightly. He grinds agaisnt his Momiji and smirks getting hard

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 am

Akito was so excited. He looks at Aza smiling. "You are so hard its almost ready to explode." he says before straddling the other's hips. He got up and lowers himself on him. "ngh... so big..." he pants softly before getting all of Aza's length inside him. Momiji blushes cutely as he looks at him. "Okay....."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm

aza clinged to teh table as akito started riding on him, his leghtn was twitchign inside akito as he slowly started to move insode him but he seemed drained of engery. shiro slowly chains him up and kisses all over his exposed skin

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:21 am

"Relax Aza... Let me handle this. I'll make you feel really good." Akito says noticing the other was tired from the days events. He just wanted to please Aza so he didn't have to worry so much. Momiji looks at the chains before blushing. He watches Shiro kiss every inch of his exposed body
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 am

Aza looks at Akito and smiles a bit happy that his lover wanted to release some of his stress "thank you Akito....I love you so much" he leaned up and kissed him lighty laying back Diwn. Shiro takes out the whip Sbd trails it up and Diwn his legs

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 am

Akito kisses back sweetly. "I love you too." Momiji's cheek redden as he noticed the whip. He bites his lip lightly wondering what Shiro was going to do next
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 am

"pleasure me my little akito..." he purrs moving a bit inside him. shiro trails the whip around his body and slaps his exopsed nubs teasing him. he chuckles putting a blindfold on him.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:55 am

Akito nods moving up and down more on Aza's length. Momiji shivers as he noticed Shiro blindfolding him. "Um.. Shiro-san?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:56 am

Aza moans his name and arches his back holding on to not cum so fast. Shiro smirks staying quiet and got off the bed getting for his kitty. He walks over stroking his cheek

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:03 pm

"Its okay Aza... you don't have to hold back. If you stay that big inside me I'll go crazy." Akito says moving faster. "Shiro-san... I can't see a thing. Where did you go?" Momiji says before feeling a hand on his cheek.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:13 pm

he nods a bit adn closes hsi eyes pantign, he finally let go adn released cummign inside him. shiro kisses him lightly "momiji dont worry this will be fun..", he trails the whip and lightyl hits his groin

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum