Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 22 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 pm

"I think going home will be best for these two. We should go Aza." Akito says looking at Shiro and Momiji. He could tell something serious happened to have them like this. Momiji sniffles a bit looking at Aza. "I wanna go home."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 22 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 am

Shiro nods and packs his stuff, aza looks at Momiji "home with shiro or your parents.." he kissed his cheek picking him up like a child

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 am

"My mommy!" Momiji said without must thought. He was just too scared and needed a motherly hug to soothe him for the moment. Akito looked at the three of them. "Lets get going before something else happens." he says opening the door. As he did so the door swung back as they were ambushed once again. Akito fell to the floor and glanced up seeing some really tough looking men in suits. One of them grabbed him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 am

Shiro grabbed needles Sbd stabbed them in their necks as well as aza did...they grab their stuff Znd out the emergency way, driving off in their waiting car. ShirI "I might ask your parents for help..since I've been but trouble to you..." he looked away

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 am

Akito and Momiji went with the two and into the car. Momiji was silent as he sat clinging to SHiro. "Hey Aza. Why are those men after us anyway. I've never seen them before." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am

Aza held onto his Akito "I don't know...I really don't know...." he whispered kissig him, he was still shaking a bit since they grabbed his Akito. Shiro didn't look at Momiji he felt like Momiji didn't need him anymore and wanted to leave him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 am

The car stopped at Momiji's parent's place. Akito looked at Aza. "I'll walk him to the door." he says walking with Momiji. He rang the bell. "Will you be okay without Shiro?" he asked. Momiji looks down. "I don't want anyone to hurt Shiro-san so I'll stay here for a bit. I want to protect Shiro-san." he says as his mother opened the door. Momiji glanced over at Akito before going inside. Akito went back to the car. He glanced over at Shiro before hugging Aza.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Shiro was pale as he watched Momiji leave, he was ready to pore tears but held it in, he faced the wall slowly growing cold. Aza holds onto his Akito "do you want to Leave too.." he whispers looking down Afriad he was going to answer yes. He reached over and held shiro hands know how to comfort his dearest friend "it's going to be ok shiro..well drown our sorrows in wine ok..boys night out" , shiro at him and smiled a little

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:31 pm

"No!! I won't leave my Aza's side. Momiji is just more fragile and needs his mother right now. I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow morning crying for you Shiro." Akito says looking at Aza and the Shiro. Momiji looked at his mother as she was hugging him. "Can I go to bed now?" he asked and she nods yes. "I'll bring your favorite midnight snack up to you later." she says watching Momiji going to his room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:26 pm

aza hugs kissing akito "you would stay with me through all this...i dont want things to be too dangerous..." he whispers in hsi ears. shiro sniffs a bit and nods though not beleiveing akito words. they drive back home and shiro gets out crawlign inhis bed, he was torn adn wanted to be by his momiji again, aza laid down on the couch with skito cuddling him , not wantign to let go of him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 pm

"We fight the good fight together." Akito whispers to Aza. As they sat on the couch he was hoping Momiji was okay. A few hours later Shiro's phone goes off. It was Momiji's mother. "Hello dr. Shiro. Is Momiji there with you? I had went to his room with his midnight snack but he was gone with a note saying going to Shiro-san. Is he there?" she asked worried. Momiji indeed was heading to Shiro's house but before he could approach the front doors he was snatched up by dr. Gin and dr. Kiro.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Aza smiles kissing him deeply, shiro sat up and got the call. He hung up growling, he grabbed all his weapons snd marched downstairs. He explained the situation to them and they all got dressed heading out to the woods armed. Shiro had put a tracking device inside Momiji and started tracking him down while aza and Akito tranquiled all the roaming guards

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:07 am

Momiji awoke to find himself in a girly dress and looking all dolled up. He sat up only to realize his was also chained up to a bed. Both his wrists, ankles and neck were chained. Suddenly Gin walks in. "Hello there my sleeping beauty. I'm here to make all your worries go away." he said with a smirk as he approached Momiji. Gin knew how to get what he wanted no matter what. Momiji trembles as he was scared of what might happen. 'Shiro-san.... help me....' he thinks. Akito was surprised to know Momiji would try to return on his own.

[outfit on Momiji: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8700000/Cute-girl-anime-wallpaper-random-role-playing-8770105-1024-640.jpg ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 am

Shiro. Sneaks in the house and finds them in a room, aza snd Akito spotted dr kin knocking him out. They all approach dr gin and aza reaches behind him kissing his neck and ears lovelying while slowly injecting him with a liquid that made gin follow every one of aza command "turn around gin..let me see your beatiful face" he purred

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 am

Gin turned around to face Aza. Akito watched as he then looked over at Momiji. He was glad to see he looked unharmed. "Shiro-san...! You came for me..." he says reaching his arms out but remembering he was chained up. Momiji looks at the other and glanced down. He knew Shiro had wanted to be the first to chain him up like this. "I'm sorry Shiro-san..' he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Shiro runs Sbd unchains his bsby, "it's ok Momiji.....plus this nothing comPared to how in going to do it..." he chuckks a bit kissing him. Aza smirks "why did you do this....do you want him that bad...or just wanted attention.." he Asks fingering gin arms lighlty

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Momiji embraces Shiro. "Don't leave me. I won't leave you again." he says sniffling." Akito smiles as he looked at them. Gin narrows his gaze. "I really do like Momiji. I want him for myself. Its not fair Shiro always gets what he wants"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 pm

shiro held his momiji close rubing away hsi tears "i wont ever leave...i love and will never let you go.." he kisses him lightyl and picks him up. aza circles him "then get your own nurse in training....shiro always get what he wants because he earned it...you cheated your way to the top..." he stated kissing hsi neck lightly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Momiji holds onto Shiro. He was hiding his face in Shiro's neck. "That's enough Aza. Don't touch anyone but me." Akito says looking at him with a pouting face.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:49 pm

shiro rocked him slowly and kissed him all over. aza chuckled and leaned back, he pushed shiro and momiji aside chaining dr.gin to the bed grining. he straddles him adn whispers naughty things in his ears gettign him aroused

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:05 am

Akito pouts as he watched Aza. He glanced over at Momiji and Shiro. "I just realized your all dressed up like a girl." he says to Momiji. Momiji looks at Shiro. He was blushing as the other was kissing him all over. His attention went over to Akito. "Don't point it out you big meanie"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Aza sat up and left the room dragging all the sleeping men and doctors in the room, he pushed shiro, Momiji and Akito out the room Abd the house locking up all the doors and melted the keys so they could die inside that stuffy room. He hums and kisses his Akito "are you still mad.." he asks smiling as shiro continued holding his Momiji

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

"Yes I am Aza. When we get home you have to touch me twice as much than normally. I won't take anything less." Akito says pouting. Momiji looks at Shiro. "Me too Shiro! Touch me lots too." he says excitedly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 pm

aza and shiro laugh "okay dear anything for you" they sit in the car and start kissign their lovers deeply. aza was holdhinf his lovers ass sqeezing it and shiro was nuipping his neck purring

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 am

Akito kisses Aza back as he felt the other's hand on his ass. He blushes a bit as he wraps his arms around Aza's neck. Momiji looks as Shiro as he kisses him. His cheeks red as cherries. "Shiro-san... ngh..." he was feeling a bit embarrassed as the other was touching him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum