Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Shiro smiles "really. I find that very shocked...well I hope you truly enjoy it.." he blushes settig the plate of food infront of him, he sits beside him. "hm really...not even for some sweets" he had one of Akito favorite candy in his "if you want it, give me a kiss first..." he smirked hiding it behind his back "I watched you or a year Akito ....I know you already..."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm

"It looks delicious!" Momiji said as he began eating with joy. "Oh and its very tasty." he says smiling as he looked at Shiro excitedly. He then continued eating. Akito perked up slightly as he noticed the candy Aza held. He inched closer but with caution. "I want it... is it strawberry sour flavor?" he asked trying to see behind the other's back
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm

"haha Thsnk you very much, that's a lot coming from you" shiro leaned forward and licked off the sause off his lips "hm no you taste yummy" he kisses him. Akito smirks "yes it is...I have all the flavors and all kinds of candy in my candy station.." he inched closer to him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Momiji blushes as Shiro licks and kisses his lips. "Uh... do you have to keep kissing me?" he asked shyly. Akito looked over to the side. "One kiss and I get any candy I want...? I suppose it can't be helped. I'll only do this once." he said and pecks Aza on the lips quickly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 pm

"yes I do since you're just so cute..." he holds him close and nuzzled his neck. Akito shakes his head "nope I want a full on kiss you could even add sexyiness to get 2pieces" he whispers touching nosea

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:03 pm

"Oh.... okay...." Momiji looked over at him with a shy smile. Akito looked at Aza. "No fair! I am not no kissing expert. I don't even kiss my step mother. Just let me get the candy." he says glaring at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 pm

He chuckled "hm do you Want more" hecasks stroking his cheek. He raises an eyebrow "fine then I'll just eat It myself.." he places it on his tingue Abd slowly sucks it

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Momiji looks at the plate. "Are we talking about more of your yummy cooking or kisses?" he asked ever so innocently cute and shy like. He really didn't know what being a toy fully meant but so far he didn't dislike it. Akito growls. "No I want it!!" he says kissing the other trying to get the candy back.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 pm

"a little bit of both" shiro smirks and rubs his little baby. Aza laughs and pushes it back more so Akito was forced to use his skinny tingue, he moans

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Momiji looked at Shiro. "If I get treated nicely I don't mind kissing you." he says liking the pampering from the other. Momiji never got treated like this from his parents so it felt wonderful. Akito blushed deeply as he felt his tongue touch Aza's tongue.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:47 pm

He smiles softly "me and aza might seem cruel but we take care of you like fine china..." he gets him more food and starts feeding him "ill always treat you nice.." he kisses his cheek. Aza kisses him deeply wrapping his tongue around Akito not yet allowing him the candy.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 am

Momiji looks at him as he smiles softly. "Okay.... I'll do my best to be a good boy." he says blushing deeply. He was liking the food that Shiro was making and feeding him. Akito wanted to pull away but he wanted the candy first. He got annoyed and pulls back. "You're not giving me the candy." he said upset
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 am

Shiro strokes his hair Abd trails up Snd down his arm as he was feeding him the yummy food, he went to get a drink for him. He felt so happy to have Momiji as his. Aza chuckles opens Akito mouth and pops the candy in hugging "you are a great kisser..now let me show you your candy themed room" he picks him up and leads him to his room on the 3 floor he opens realizing a bright colorful room with a hugh bed

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 am

Momiji smiles happily as he looked at Shiro. He yawns softly as the other gave him the drink. "You are really nice." he says sipping the juice. Akito ate the candy happily as he looked at Aza. "A candy themed room...?" he mumbles as he let the other carry him there. His eyes widened as he noticed the room. "WOW! Is that my bed? I use to share a bed with three annoying sibling. A huge bed just for me is like dream come true." he says excitedly. Akito was really a kid at heart
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 am

Shiro blushes "thank you Momiji...are you tired" he asks stroking his back and looked at him as he yawned. He carries him to his room quietly. Aza chuckles "yes this is alllll yours...even this" he pressed a secret botton and a closet popped out the wall but the doors opened showing a closet full of candy

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 am

Momiji nods as he clings to Shiro. He liked being treated like a child. It was a lot better than being treated like an adult all the time. Akito ran over to the bed before noticing the closet. His eyes sparkled with joy. "This is the best gift I could ever get." he says happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Shiro kisses him lightly "your so cute, I could take care of you forever.." he whispered and showed his a beatiful sea green room. He lays him down on the big bed and Sits by him "hm go to sleep baby...". Aza smiles Abd pets his head "hm you're welcome baby..." he smiles and takes sons from the closet

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Momiji glanced around the room. "Its like the sea but more bubbly. I love it." he says smiling happily. Once on the bed he closes his eyes. "Will you be there when I wake up? It feels like a dream and I'm worried if I wake up it'll all be gone." Momiji says holding Shiro's shirt. Akito rolls around on the bed happily. "Such a huge bed..." he says laughing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 pm

"yes my sweet..i will be here when you wake up" he slowly releases his grip "i promise you that.." he covers him up slowly and kissed him goodnigt, walking out his room turnign off his light. aza chuckles and leans agaisnt his wall "sleep akito...you need it for tommorow.." he whispers adn tucks him in

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Momiji nods as he slowly drifts to sleep in his bed. The comforts of the warm sheets was just right. Akito looked over at Aza. "Tomorrow...? Uh fine I'll go to bed." he said getting under the covers and laying down
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 pm

He goes to his room and lays down, he smiles thinking of his sweet Momiji, he falls asleep with a smile. Aza sighs and goes to his office and puts on his glasses. He starts working on his paper and other paper work, his office light seen from Akito room.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Momiji and Akito slept soundly throughout the night. The next morning came to fine the two sound asleep. Momiji was dreaming of floating on clouds as Shiro was there feeding him delicious meals. Akito was dreaming of mountains of candy that he could climb.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 pm

shiro smiles adn gets up, he yawns adn goes to check on a passed out aza "he always overworks himself..." eh sighs coverign him. he went into akito room and shook him awake "hey akito why dont you get up and make breakfast for aza...and then wake him up.." he walks out to wake up his lovely momijo "sweetie time to get up"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Akito rubs his eyes looking at Shiro. "Make breakfast...? Do I look like a chef? I came here to become a nurse." he says with a sigh. 'I swear... my whole reason for coming here has fallen through the cracks...' he thinks to himself. Momiji yawns cutely as he opened his eyes. "Is it morning already?" he asked sitting up
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm

"yes sweetie its mornig..." he strokes his hair "did you have a nice dream.." he asks and held him close nuzzling his neck. aza shifted and moaned stretching getting up, he yawns and gets out of bed walking to the operation room with the life like dummy

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum