Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 am

Momiji looks over at Shiro. "I had a good rest. Thank you for asking." he says smiling happily. He reaches up and hugs Shiro. Akito had went to the kitchen and made some butter toast, eggs and bacon. He wasn't good at cooking so he burnt the eggs and bacon a bit. He also made coffee but it came out too strong. He put it all on a tray and went to Aza's office.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:17 am

Aza just stepped back into his office and started working agai , he saw Akito and smiled "hm I see you made breakfast and laughs "just the way I like my coffee" he takes a sip and literally melts. Shiro blushes at the hug and kisses his cheek "mind telling me about it.."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 am

Akito looked at Aza. "I never made breakfast before in my entire life. I'm a klutz so I wasn't allowed in the kitchen back at my house." he says looking at the other drink the coffee. "You really like it or just trying to be nice?" he asked. Momiji looked at Shiro. "Well I was floating on clouds as you fed me tons of yummy foods. It was really sweet." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 am

"really well this is good for first time...And yes I love my coffee strong" he brings Akito closer and sets him in his lap. "I should have you make my coffee daily" he chuckles and strokes his hair. Shiro smiles "hm that's a wonderful dream since I was in it" he teases and nuzzles Momiji head

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 am

Akito pouts as he sits in the other's lap. "I don't think so. Kitchens are really dangerous and if you don't focus you could get hurt." he says glancing up at Aza. Momiji giggles a bit as he looked at the other. "You think so? Um... what will we do today?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 pm

He chuckles "hm I see your very caution....what if I supervise you...." he looks at him and drinks his coffee. He pets Akito head and swirls the chair back to his 50 page paper. Shiro chuckles and cuddles his little Momiji "hm we will practice an autopsy and heart transplant, maybe a blood transfer as well" he answers looking at him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

"A little late for that. You should have woken up a little while ago." he says. Akito was hiding his cut and burn hands from cooking breakfast. Momiji looked at Shiro. "So we do get to do doctor things while here. I thought being a toy would be girly stuff or something like tea parties and dress up." he says giggling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:23 pm

He lOoked down and saw them, he sighs and gets his first aid kit "hm you got hurt....next time I'm watching you" he cleaned off his hands and wraps them kissing them "please be careful sweetie". "haha you will dress us sweetie..in sexy nurses outfits" he nuzzles his neck and nibbles it. Aza pops a candy in Akito mouth smiling

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Akito looked at Aza nervously. "Uh.. you don't have to watch me. I'll get nervous if you do that." he says flustered. Momiji looked as Shiro. "Sexy...? I don't like the sound of that." he says nervously. Akito smiled a bit as he at the candy
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm

"yes I do, I can't have my sexy nurse getti hurt..." he whispers and holds him "would you like more cAndy baby..." he asks as the door bell rings. Shiro smirks "yes sexy...I have cute outfits that I would love for you to wear"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Akito turns to look to the side. "You are weird. So why did you refer to me and Momiji as toys when we got here?" he asked before nodding a bit. "I'd like some candy." he pouts. Momiji looked at Shiro. "Was that a bell sound? Uh.. I guess I can try to wear them for you."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

"hm we thought it was a cute and fun name...." he smiles and opens a draw filled with candy, takign some himself. he nods adn carries him downstairs answerign the door, other doctors from the hospital filed into their living room.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Akito looked at the candy and his eyes widen. "Good thing I didn't want to become a dentist." he says happily. Momiji clings to Shiro. "What's going on? Why are all these doctors here?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 pm

he laughs "youre not alone i have a sweet tooth also" he beams having a handful, his watch beeped "oh the meeting" he gets his jar of candy and walks downsatirs with akito. shiro smiles "meeting, they usally meet here...." he explains sitting down with the smirking doctors

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Akito holds the jar as he looked around. "A meeting...? What is it for?" he asked Aza. Momiji covers his face with his hands a bit too shy for this kind of thing.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:33 pm

shiro nuzzled his neck and aza smiles at akito "for the new building..." they siad in uniison, many doctors looked at the two nurse with envy wishing it was them getting pampered by ahiro and aza again

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Akito looked at Momiji. Momiji looked at Akito. The two were thinking the same thoughts as they noticed the stares from the other doctors.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 pm

aza and shiro look at each other smirking, they get up adn go to make some coffe for everyone. once they were gone they growled at the two nurses "aza treats you well doesnt him...he strokes your hair rightt" one doctor blushes asking

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Akito and Momiji stand side by side as the other doctors asked them questions. "I wouldn't know because I'm not here to play games. I want to learn and become a full fledge nurse or doctor." Akito says. Momiji stayed silent as he hid behind Akito slightly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 pm

"fine dont tell us...but enjoy the time you have with them now, cuz when your trainign done, you WILL miss them dearly.." after that they fall silent, aza and shiro come back passign everyone coffee

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 am

Akito and Momiji walked out the room once Aza and Shiro returned. Momiji looks at Akito. "are you worried about what those doctors said?" he asked. Akito shakes his head. "No because we both know staying here forever is impossible. We just have to finish training and leave. The faster the better."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 am

The meeting starts and they start talking about prices and designs. A guard walks up to them and takes there hands leading them to the art studio, "stay where for a bit" he closed the door, the room was filled with aza beatiful painting. Nobody knew it but aza loved the arts.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 am

Akito and Momiji looked around the room. They walked around staring at all the art work.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 am

There was a life like painting of Akito working at the desk checking the books with a phone to his ear the word "perfection" was written in pink on the bottom

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 am

Momiji looks as he saw it. "Hey Akito. I guess when Dr. Aza says he's had an eye on you he wasn't lying." he giggles. Akito looked at the painting. "That's very creepy. To think he's painted pictures of me. I'm not an idol or something. Just a nurse in training. Besides, I'm sure the other doctors before us have had painting done so I'm not impressed." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum