Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 37 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:15 pm

He smiles big and holds him close.
Shiro purrs and shreds his clothing "hm yes my Momi bunny is a sexy sexy bunny" he nips his ear and grinds against him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 37 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Akito couldn't wait til it was night. He ad tons of surprises for Aza.
Momiji shivers slightly as he looked at him. "Your Momi bunny loves you so much." he said softly with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:11 pm

He got up and went to make lunch for him since it was now noon, he brought the food upstairs.
Shiro smiles "I know baby...I know.." he pulls his bunny length from te custome and strokes it

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 am

Akito continued to lay in bed while Aza went to make lunch.
Momiji gasps softly as he feels Shiro touching his length.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:28 pm

He walks into the room and smiles "here's your food baby" he sets it on the table and sits beside him
Shiro goes Diwn and smiles licking his tip

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Akito looked over at Aza. "Thank you sweetie." he says starting to eat.
Momiji moans sweetly as he grips the sheets slightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:54 pm

he nods and takes a nibble of his food, he looked out the window deep in thought
shiro grins and nibbles it all over getting him hard

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Akito glanced over at him. "Aza......? Is something on your mind?"
Momiji's little moans were just as cute as his bunny outfit.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:50 pm

aza looks at him "oh no baby....its nothing just thoughts floating around" he kisses his hand.
shiro sivers and starts sucking him harder than before, but suddenly pulled away smirking

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:56 pm

"You better not be hiding anything from me. I have my ways of getting information when I need it." Akito said looking at Aza.
 Momiji moans loudly feeling Shiro sucking harder. He pants softly when he stopped. "Shiro-sama.... Why did you stop?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 pm

"haha whatever....I just might be hiding something from you mister" he winks and sits up taking his empty plate to the kitchen.
shiro looks down at him "no no im punishing you..." he gets a silk tie and wraps it around his member so he wouldne be able to cum.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 am

Akito pouts going into his bag. "I'll get that information one way or another." he mumbles with a smirk. 
Momiji gasps looking at Shiro. "Momi bunny is innocent. Why punish me?!" he asked trembling with the need to cum.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 am

"haha akito is so easily tricked....I just wanted to play with him." he thinks as he washes the dishes
he laughs "for teasing me baby in this sexy bunny outfit" he kisses the tip watching it twitch.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Akito had changed into his little sexy outfit. "You'll get it now Aza my love." 
"Momi bunny is sorry to tease you. I wanted it to be a cute surprise." Momiji said panting softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm

aza slowly wakes upstairs "hm I wonder what hes up to know....' he thinks and opens the door.
shiro smiles "its alrigth baby....you just love to get me hard" he kisses him and grinds against him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Akito was sitting on the bed with a bathrobe on. "Come lay down my sweet Aza. I have a treat for you."
"Let me cum SHiro-sama... If not then come with Momi bunny." Momiji moans cutely
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:06 pm

aza raised an eyebrow "hm ok...." he shrugs and pecks him lightly as he laid down on the bed, he looked at the robe but thought nothing of it.
shiro shakes his head no and continues licking his member slowly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 am

Akito takes both of Aza's hands and cuffs them above his head to the bed. He then ties his feet spread apart. "Now you will tell me what your hiding from me." he said smirking as he took off the robe.
Momiji closed his eyes tightly moaning. "I want Shiro-sama inside me... please..."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 am

aza gasps and squrims, he saw his sweet akito outfit and his jaw dropped "u-um it was nothing...nothing at all" the outfit was arousing him fast, he tried keeping it down.
shiro kisses him "wait baby" he sucks him faster and nibbled it all over

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 am

"You know I'm not believing that. If your mouth won't answer then I'll ask you body." he said pulling down Aza's pants.
Momiji wanted to come so badly but it was not going to happen with the tie on it. 'I'll go insane like this.. I just really wanna cum....' he thinks moaning more
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:04 am

"no no akito its really nothinggg" he says quickly and squirms as he tried pushing his legs together but couldn't, this got him even harder and more heated up.
shiro finally unties the tie and quickly slams into him moaning his name.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 am

Akito looked at him. "Is that so. Then it means you were teasing me. If that's the case I'll have to return the favor and tease you too." he said licking Aza's exposed length
Momiji gasps and moans loudly as he feels Shiro thrust into him so deeply. "Ahh... Sh-iro... ngh..." he moans cumming finally.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 am

aza moans softly and arched his back, "no no it was a joke...you take things so seriously" he says in betwwen moans, he couldn't resist his akito.
shiro cums inside his ass and kisses him "I love you babe"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 am

Akito pouts while looking at Aza. "I don't like jokes where it seems you're hiding things from me. So to make sure you lead your lesson I'll have some fun." he said seducingly.
Momiji was completely out of it to fully respond to Shiro. His length surprisingly still aroused.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:51 am

aza bits his lip and was still aroused, he had a feeling this was gonna be big.
shiro laughs and strokes his slowly "still hard baby.." he nips his ear

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum