Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polar opposite

2 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Polar opposite - Page 3 Empty Re: Polar opposite

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

"Youtube?" I repeated when I turn my attention over to Miki, "No. I'm the only child in the family. My parents split so I'm left with my father. Nothing else and nothing more to it...Why? Are you curious about my life or something?" I ask giving her a look as I turn back to look at the twins. "Why watch youtube when your school has wrestling club?" I told them and let the both of them go.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

"They're not really worthy competition." They shrugged.

"...I was just wondering." I said.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 pm

"Then why not wrestle me?" I laughed as I challenge them. Before that was happening I turn to look at her, "What about your family?" I ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well, I have my two brothers, my dad and mom."

"Our dad is insane and our mom is a whore." They said.

"Dont call her that in public! Its rude! And not entirely true!" I scolded.

"...can we wrestle him?"

"Go ahead, I dont care. Its not like im wrestling him. I'll just watch."

Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Standing there as I listened to the twins I let out a small chuckle then turn my head to listen to her. "I see, but..." I turn to face the twins once more, "You should be lucky that you have both of your parents. So like she said, don't call them that since you don't know what whore means and being insane. I rather have that then have a drunk father who comes home and beat you up..." I said to them and nodded my head. When the twins had turn to face me, I was ready as I watch them two. I don't have any brothers although I know a few moves and so it begins.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Me and my brothers exchanged looks, but either way, they pounced on him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 pm

When I was being pounced on, I maneuver on the two as I quickly headlock one of them while I tried to kneelock the other. Once that was over, I got up and glance over to MIki, "Tomorrow, are you going to be there early?" I ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:45 am

"...We need more practice."

"...Im always there on time." I answered.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 am

"Practice? Then why don't we practice some other time?" I said to the twins when I grab my skateboard. "I see.." I turn to face the boys once more, "Could you leave us for a few moments please?" I ask the boys then grab Miki by the arms leading her to a nearby tree. "I need to talk to you..." I told her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 am

"...Aand theyre totally getting the wrong idea..." I said, seeing my brothers snickering. "Cant be helped...so what did you want to tell me?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:53 am

When she follow me, I looked at her, "Why did you join that program? Did they put you up to this?" I ask knowing that they probably paired her with me was due to me.skipping school and how my grades are affecting the school system. "Am I putting you on a tight spot?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 am

"Well...I thought it was a good idea, to help the school, but that was before they told me about how it would affect my grades and that i'd be paired with you. I'm only in a tight spot if you dont do your work. And go to school." I said, shrugging.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:04 am

Hesitating a bit, I heard the story. Setting down my skateboard, I took one look over to the twins then back at her, "What do I get if I were to do my work? Do you have something plan?" I said as I shuffle my feet.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:26 am

"...Aside from the obvious, that your grade goes up? You can pick whatever, I guess, since hypothetically you're doing your work.As long as it doesn't involve money."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 am

"Money huh?" I thought. When the word money had ran through my head I shook it off and nod. "I suppose I can bring up my grades. It's not that hard anyways. I am smart in a way but too lazy to listen to the teachers and their boring lectures.." I explain before noticing the time. "I should probably walk you home with your brothers. Don't want any sneaky little kidnapper kidnap you..." I said to her and walk on.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 am

"...I guess." I sighed, going back to my brothers. "Anthony has to finish his homework...he cant avoid it forever..."

He frowned. "Suck it up, sssisssssssyyyy." Alex taunted. I quickly stood between them two. "Lets just get home, you two."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

I chuckle lightly and walked on ahead. My mind could only focus on Miki and how she had acted towards her brother. About a minute later I finally spoke, "Why yell when you could just tell him nicely?" I laughed and continued on.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:12 am

"..." I didnt say anything, a bit perplexed. Soon, we were at our house. But we detoured the front door, off to the backyard, to get to my bedroom window. My brothers started climbing first.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 pm

As we reached their home, I stood there on the sidewalk as I watched them leave to the back of the house. Waving at them I took one last look at their home. 'Their house seems peaceful and yet cozy?' I thought. Then turning on my heels I walked home into the night.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Next day
I walked around campus, killing time, while eating the breakfast school provided: a waffle. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and smiled. "Good morning!" I greeted.
"What? No kiss for your boyfriend?" I kissed him on the cheek. "Arent you supposed to be in school, Nathan? Well, college?"
"Im not entitled to see my girlfriend before the start of school? Harsh."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

When morning came, I check my clock noticing that it was 7 in the morning. Yawning lightly, I quickly took a shower and wore my clothes as I brush my teeth and headed out the door with my hair still damp. Taking out my skateboard once more I headed for school. By the time I got there, I caught sight of Miki and her boyfriend. When I reached her, I came to a stop as I stared at the two coughing slightly in front of them. "Hey are you done messing around? I thought we have some stuff to do?" I ask glaring at her then to her boyfriend who was there. "Anyways if not, I'm going back home..." I said as I waited for her to reply.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Nathan was about to say something, but I interrupted him. "Its still a bit early for me, but I dont know about you Nathan. You should be going, or else you'll be late." Nathan kept on eyeing him. "Student pair program." I said, his glare softening. "Well, if thats it, ive got nothing to worry about." He ruffled my hair. "See ya."
As soon as he left, I sighed. "Are you like that to everyone?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 pm

As the two spoke, I noticed the spark on her boyfriend's eyes. When he had left, I turn my attention over to her when I heard her question. Thinking of what to say, I finally answered her, "You got a problem with that? It's not my fault that he's here on our school ground when he's not even wanted here..." I hiss under my breath and started walking towards the track once more. "Don't follow me. I quit!" He yelled at her. Everyone who was there, stared at me as I walk away from her. The next thing I knew, I was pulled by the shoulder. "Mizuki!" I turned around to see an old friend of mine that I have closed myself out to. "What do you want, Keith?" I ask. Keith stood there his eyes eying me up and down when he said, "You're being mean to her. Go and apologize. It's not her fault that her boyfriend was there, was it? Besides if you want to pass high school you better get to class. And if you fail she fails too. The look on her grades depends on you so get to it!" Keith pushed me back towards her when I heave a heavy sigh, "Alright already! You owe me big time Keith!" I yelled as I walked back to her. "Going or what?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:08 pm

"...Yeah." I said, my tone void of emotion. I started heading to class.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 pm

As I walk, I felt jealous. I didn't know why but my mind seemed to have a mind of its own. Before I knew it, we reached the classroom as I followed after her to my seat. I didn't say much throughout the entire class time. My mind was so focus on what happen earlier that I had been called on. Turning to face the classroom I answer the correct answer as I sat down. My gaze suddenly went over to Miki as I let out a soft sigh when I tossed her a note. "Sorry, I kind of over reacted..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum