Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polar opposite

2 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Polar opposite - Page 4 Empty Re: Polar opposite

Post  Blip Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:44 pm

I looked at the note. I thought for a moment before writing, "Its okay. I dont let these things bother me so much. Neither should you. Lighten up." I passed the note back, not looking at him, and kept working.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:50 pm

When Miki had toss me the note back, I read it and softly sigh. Writing something down onto the note I passed it back to her. "Thanks. Maybe I'll make it up for you. What do you say?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 am

I looked at the note. But before I could write something...slam! The teacher banged the desk, making me jump. He took the note. "Pay attention to class. Both of you."

I looked down at my lap. "Yessir..." I whispered. The teacher continued the lesson.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 am

When I saw that she was reading it, the next thing I knew I heard Miki's desk being slam onto. Glaring at the teacher I hesitated but knew that I might cause a scene again like yesterday. Sighing a bit, I turn to face the board once more before I knew it, class was already over. Getting up from where I sat, I walked over to Miki, "You alright?" I ask looking at her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:21 am

"...Yeah. Lets...just get to the next class." I said, again with a monotone voice.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:49 am

Eying her as I walk behind her, I noticed something very different about her. Her tone of voice had change the moment I yelled at her earlier this morning. As I followed her, I felt uncertain that is until I accidentally bumped into her. "S-Sorry..." I mutter when I began to walk again.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:51 am

"Its okay..." I said, not really bothered by it, a bit less monotone.
(I think I found an image link that works...
http://s873.beta.photobucket.com/user/iSugarRush/media/Gothic%20Anime/Sweet%20Lolita/sample_fa86257275443b815df752d5c27def24cbc2a750.jpg.html
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 am

(ok )

When we got to class, I reluctantly walked over to my seat and sat down. Without further questions, I glance at the board wondering what to do next. Then I decided to quickly write her a note once more asking her what she had in mind. "So about earlier, what did you have in mind before the teacher interrupted us?" I ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 am

I was a bit more hesitant on writing back, but I did it anyway. "Well, I was just going to put you didn't need to make it up to me, or anything. Its okay." I passed it back, not looking up.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 am

When I received the note back, I noticed that she didn't want anything back. Eying the note, I crumple it all up as I waited for class to be over. It was only a half an hour left as I waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 am

The school day goes by fast, doesn't it?
As soon as the final bell rang, I started putting away my things, getting ready to go home.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:51 am

A few hours have gone by, I noticed that it was already time to head home. As I got up I went ahead of Miki to the front gate and was pushed down by her boyfriend, Nathan. Growling beneath my breath I got up and was about to leave again when he punch my shoulder making me fall once more. Being fed up with this I ball my fist and leapt up as I punch him on the face when the others face became a bit bloody.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 am

"Oh my GOD, what are you doing!?" I yelled, running over to them. I looked at Nathan's face. He was a bit hunched over, recovering from the hit. "Just...Trying to get him to know his place-"

"Havent you ever heard of talking !? Dammit Nathan! Why are you always like that!? Dont you ever think before beating the crap out of some guy I talk to or associate with for a over minute!? Just...go. NOW. Before making things worse..." Nathan shot a glance at him, before leaving. I left too, in the opposite direction.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 am

Being pulled away, I walk the other way. I didn't care who follow, as of now I went home. Once reaching home I walk to the bathroom and aid it my shoulder a bit as I wince. 'He must of have dislocated my shoulder?' Great I'll have to skip school...he thought and went into his room
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 am

I pretty much fumed all the way home, going to my back yard, sitting under an umbrella staked to the ground and turned on the hose. Rain calmed my nerves, but it hadn't rained in a while, so this was what I did to improvise rain; the hose was attatched to a sprayer nozzle which came down on the umbrella. It was a bit wierd, but listening to a digital recording of rain wasnt the same. I had to hear some sort of running water falling over me. And smell damp ground. Maybe feel a little bit of spray. I sighed. '...So I was mistaken...this is going to be much harder...than I originally thought...'
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Looking out the window, I noticed the cloudy blue sky. My mind hadn't been focus on much lately because of what happen. Looking at my shoulder, I let out a soft sigh and gently lean against my back. Thinking of what to do next, I got up and decided to head over to her place. 'Knowing myself, I think I have done something wrong. She was really mad although would it had been my fault? No. It couldn't be my fault for that matter. I was defending myself from being attack. I avoid and yet something took over me. I guess I was jealous of him.' As I walk I finally came to a stop in front of her house. The nice and warm welcoming home of hers with her brothers and her parents. Standing there like an idiot, I heard water running and decided to head to the back to find her sitting down on a chair playing with the water hose. Tilting my head to the side wondering what she was doing I approached her. "Hey..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 pm

" 'Sup." I greeted; since I had already calmed down I even sounded a bit happier, even if I wasn't smiling.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 pm

"Are you alright? I mean you seem pissed off earlier," I ask looking at her thoughtfully noticing that she seemed a bit happier than before.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 pm

"I probably...overreacted a bit. I mean, he's like that with almost every guy he sees talking to me, almost. Even to my brothers, once...but that time it was kinda funny...But im ok now."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 pm

"Then why date him when there's plenty of other guys around?" I said as I look up into the sky. "It seems as though its going to rain soon since on the way here, I saw some clouds coming in..." I told her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

"..."I turned off the hose. "Are you okay? It seemed like he did manage to hit you a few times..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

"I'm fine. Just dislocated my shoulder nothing more to It..." I said and turn to face her. "About tomorrow I might not come...but maybe I might just show up..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 pm

"...You should get that checked...a dislocated shoulder isnt nothing." I said, a bit concerned.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am

"Its fine...Dont worry I'll get it check..." I told her even though it hurt a bit as I wince.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:05 am

I stuck out my tongue. "Youre a terrible liar. Didnt you even put an ice pack on it or take pain killers so at least it doesn't bother you?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum