Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 5 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 pm

"Of course, he won't deal with the problem when he finds it doesn't coincide with his plans... Fine, ill pack my things, and if this is what he wants, he can have it... Tell him he can keep that damn cross, and if he wishes for me to talk to him outside of my mothers presence, he will have to make me... I'm done with him, if he couldn't accept the fact that I have feelings for his sorry ass, or even accept I won't force him to accept them, he can go die in hell... I knew he would do this, that's all he did in school... All he ever will do, is run from the problem..." I grumbled, turning on my heel and went and pulled out a set of suit cases and began packing everything angrily, tears falling silently as I finished one suitcase and began another, sighing deeply as I did so, hugging something to my chest, kissing it, and set it on the chest of drawers next to Gintokis items, stacking my suitcases and after seeing only my teddy bear was unpacked as well as that one item I had set behind on the chest of drawers, I looked at takeru and sighed tiredly, "lets go, I'm sure he wants to be left alone, like he will die unless he changes his ways..." I said, carrying my luggage downstairs by myself after putting on my winter cloths, my voice absent as I passed by him and only glaced at his door hesitantly, and kept going, knowing he would be asleep... "You can tell him about my teddy bear and that Valentine's letter he gave me back in gradeschool that I left him if you want, ill be outside..." I said, my voice flat as I went outside to the cliff and let my hair down, letting the wind dry my tears and caress my face, and I wrapped my hands around myself, my eyes closed as I stood their, my hair looking completely differant in the wind
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Takeru stayed silent as Kaylee had a bit of an outburst to the news he had given her. He followed her outside and walked her from the house down towards a boat dock. He put her bags on the boat before helping her on. "Gintoki is long gone from this place. Honestly I do not know what he is thinking or planning to do. He normally tells me things but all he asked is that I take you home. There was no more words than that. Maybe he will take his life. Its not like he hasn't tried before." he mutters as he drives the boat towards the main lands. "I'll take you home by car since we are still far out from where you live." Takeru says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 am

"..." I nodded, sighing quietly as I saw the mainland approaching, my voice again mysteriously absent, my usual complaints replaced with silence, and when we reached the island, I spoke a little, my voice quiet and barely audible, "and what of you... You just run off with your other, leaving him there? Even if I did want to stop it, my mom would force me to do it as well..." I sighed, looking to the sky and sighed when all I saw was clouds
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:59 am

"Gin-kun left the moment he told me to take you home. I honestly do not know where he has run off to or if he stayed adrift on the water." Takeru says as he docks the boat and carries Kaylee's things to his car nearby. He then helps her off the boat. "I live nearby but my mother doesn't know it. I'll give you my number if you ever need anything. As for my brother, he understands your feeling but I'm not sure if he will ever return them to you." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:38 am

"I just asked him to know they were there..." I sighed aloud, then looked at takeru, speaking up "we should get our stories straight, as I don't know why I left in the first place, and why I'm back early..." I said quietly, fixing up my hair as I did so, back to its normal double braid without the feathers, and helped get my luggage off the boat
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:57 pm

"Its a simple story. While at the camp you experienced home sickness and we brought you back. Plus the bonding experiences didn't seem to be going all to well either so as camp adviser I thought it was for the best to send you home." Takeru says looking at Kaylee. "You may never see Gintoki again so try and find some happiness okay." he says before opening the car door for her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm

"...." I sighed, taking his phone number as I got out of his care, tugging my luggage silently, sighing as a plastered on a perfect happy face, my voice flawlessly perfect and happy as if nothing was wrong, even though I felt even more depressed, "you can come inside if you want, my parents would want to meet you!" I said with fake joy in my voice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 am

"Don't force yourself to look happy or smile. It'll make your parents worry more." he says looking at her. He wondered if she'd be okay from here on out. It was a long month and a half with his brother. Takeru followed Kaylee into the house to meet with her parents and explain why she was returned home early from the camp.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 pm

"Thats what youd like to think..." i grumbled, my parents nodding obliviously to my irritation, so i left them to talk and got a glass of water, my eyes hardening against the feelings that were raging about in my mind, my gaze locked outside the window as if i were in a trance
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Takeru spoke with Kaylee's parents and was glad they believed everything he said. He still wondered where his brother had ran off to. It bothered him deeply not knowing if he was okay or not. His other thoughts were as to if Kaylee would be alright from here on out.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 pm

"Hey, is something wrong with big sistor? She's stawen out the window wike she's sweeping..." My little sister came down the hall in footie pajamas and a blanket in her hand as she rubbed her eyes "looks wike she's whealy tired..." My mother said, and I sighed, walking past silently, only pausing to tousle my sisters hair, leaving my parents baffled "only time she does that is after a breakup... I hope she eats this time, instead of sleeping quietly and faking happiness for school..." My older brother grunted, nodding at takeru with a sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Takeru watched as Kaylee had gone up the stairs in a zombie like daze. He wanted to say something but he knew it wouldn't help. 'I guess after a few months she'll be back on her feet and living life... I hope....' he thinks after a while of talking with her family. Takeru eventually leave the house and heads home. He assumed this would be the last time he'd see or hear from Kaylee again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 am

(TS to a month later, school having ended at this time)
"..." my older brother stood in my doorway, my silent form facing the wall, my back to him, curled tightly into a ball, wrapped in blankets, and he sighed, pausing as he noticed Takeru's phone number scrawled on a notepad with a look of surprise, and he took it, my body sleeping soundly as he walked down the hall, having known mom and dad would leave for some time on a trip and take my little sister with them, with him having elected to stay home with me to make sure i would be alright, and he pulled out his phone with a grumble of irritation "god, what did that guy do to her, she wont even respond to us anymore, all she does is cry a name softly to herself that i cant understand...." he said as he dialed the number, knowing fully well that if he didnt get some awnsers, he was gonna be pissed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 am

Takeru was at home as he was waiting for his husband to return from work. When his phone ran he quickly answered. He was a bit surprised to hear Kaylee's brother on the other end. "Hello sir. What can I help you with?" he says not sure why he was calling or what he could really help with.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 am

"what you can help me do is figure out what exactly this boy named Gintoki did to my sister... she wont leave her room, she wont eat with anyone in the room, if she choses to eat at all, she absolutely refuses to speak to any of us, i had to learn his name by sneaking in while she was sleeping, she cries, and over all, shes miserable... i have a feeling that she has deeper feelings for him than she did for other guys, as she bounced back after a week of this, but a month and a half is rediculous, and im tired of seeing her have to act for my mother to keep her happy, but i have a feeling that the mumbled excuse she doesnt feel well that i do for her is not going to hold, and honestly i need some awnsers, no matter how horrible, as to what happened, because she needs help to fix this.... and i dont know what else to do, ive done everything i can think of, and its driving me insane just knowing shes suffering in there as though shes suffering from a relapse back into drugs... please, if you know anything, even where this guy is, please tell me, as the only other option i can see is if the boy comes and sees her, or takes her with him again..." He sighed quietly, watching my sleeping body that gripped a pillow desperately, still whispering bits and peices of my dreams
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Takeru listened to the male on the other end of the phone. "Gintoki is my brother and the main affection of Kaylee's love. The sad thing is he can't find it in himself to fall in love with her. I have no clue where he is at the moment or if he even is still alive. Its a difficult thing but if I find him I'll give you a call." he says.

Gintoki was two towns over and had become a manga artist. He was making stories based on a strong and brave girl who could handle anything. Turns out the base drawing for his manga was Kaylee's cosplay outfit she had wore a lot.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:53 pm

"Say... Did she ever wear her display down at this camp of yours? Because I'm seeing an add for a new manga, and it looks VERY similar to it..." My brother asked after a moment, noticing a tv commercial on the tv he had turned on earlier... "And I know her armor is one of a kind... Did your brother draw perhaps?" He asked curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:40 am

"Yes she did have it on when she was at the camp. As for my brother; I don't think he can draw. I know he can write stories but drawing is a different story. Then again after awhile we did stop talking to one another." he says wondering if it was his brother. Takeru began looking up the book. "There's going to be a book signing at the mall where you live. If it is Gintoki that's the best way for Kaylee to see him"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:32 pm

"very well, thanks... ill have to go to that with her, it will be good for her to get out of the house...." he said worriedly "even if it isnt him, she will still have some social interaction, even if its in disguise of some sort...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Takeru hung up after a moment and noticed this book signing could be bad if it really was his brother. "Its tough to say if she wants to see him or doesn't..... I hope things go well tomorrow..." he mutters to himself. Meanwhile Gintoki was picking out an outfit and preparing for his book signing. His hair had been dyed a black with blue on the tips. He was wearing contacts and almost looked like a pop idol. He didn't want anyone to know who he was so he was going by the name Toki.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:34 am

(TS to near the end of the signing)
".... i still dont get why your making me go to this stupid thing, you hate Manga's...." i grumbled quietly under my hat, and sunglasses, my hoodie pulled up around my head as to sheild myself from the sun, as well as keep people from knowing who i was, and sighed as he grabbed me and pulled me away from the bench to the near end of the line, which was only 3 people away from who was signing the books, and seeing not many people wear left as it was our turn, i hesitantly took off the hat and sunglasses and pulled back my hoodie, sighing quietly as i handed the book over to the author "hey, my brothers to much of a dork to ask you to sign it himself... would you mind signing it?" i asked, looking off to the side for the moment where my brother was getting us food, my expression sad and quiet, compleately differant from my previous additude in life, then focused my attention on the man in front of me, freezing in place, and i shook my head, trying to shake myself out of the feelings i was having, and muttered aloud "it cant be him... he wouldnt come near me... he hates me... why would i think that a book author, let alone a manga artist, could be Gintoki... Gin hated drawing if what Takeru said is right..." i said, my mind so shellshocked that i compleately left the book there as my brother arrived, still muttering as my brother showed up at the stand, sighing as he watched me waunder off towards some benches, pulling my legs up to my chest and rocking slightly, my lips still moving as my brother begain looking at Toki "Sorry about that sir, she hasnt been the same since some guy she likes dumped her... this is the first time shes left the house in weeks, please, disregard what she said, shes just confused, as you probobly look alot like the boy she liked..." my brother laughed nervously, deciding that just in case it was the wrong guy, acting like it was a coincidence would probobly be the best, instead of forcing him to say things...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 am

Gintoki was signing books as he was finding his hand to have been hurting. His gazed drifted to the side before seeing a familiar face and hearing a familiar voice. He noticed it was Kaylee. He stayed silent as she spoke and then watched her walk off dazed. He smiled a bit as her brother apologized in her place. "Its okay. No need for apologies." he says as he got up from the table and approaches her. "Locking yourself away from the world is a bit much don't you think Kaylee. I never said I hated you. I do hope you know that. It was my intentions to get you to hate me remember." he said sitting beside her. Gintoki had tons of time to think how he'dd respond and react to seeing Kaylee again. He figured the calm approach was the best.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:39 am

".... it really is you... isnt it..." i sighed "and locking myself away was for the best, else i snap in public and go insane... and like what your doing is any differant, your just hiding away as a differant person..." i sighed irritably "its your fault anyway, causeing me to get sick like i was to the point where all i did was sleep... i missed you, and im sure Takeru misses you as well, and... and... i want you to come back, or at least take me with you, i dont care if i have to start over in life, i dont care if i am going to run away if thats what i need to do to follow you, i dont want to lose you again... despite you saying you didnt feel the same, without you there, in that small time, i missed you so much, just the fact that you were so close, the moment where you would aknowlage me was enough for me at the time..." i said, trying to hold back tears, my arms tightening around my legs "Ryu, my older brother, already said that he would support this, whatever i choose to do, but i dont want to force myself on you, thats the problem, is that over time, i dont know if i could heal with out you... there would always be that damn void, where i new something was wrong, and then i would remember YOU... i cant willingly date another guy with this knowlage in mind..." i said, my voice quiet and choked up as i looked away, hopeing he wouldnt notice i was wearing the sweatshirt and sweat pants he had given me, my face slightly red as i looked away "i just cant do that to a guy... i dont want to have to fake perfection for everyone, i dont want to deal with idiot boys drooling over me, i dont want to deal with anything else, im done, i just want to be with you, weather it be as a couple, or just friends for the time being, with the hope of something more..." i mumbled, my face red again, increaseing as i sneezed lightly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 am

Gintoki listened to her words and glanced to the side. "So you hid from society because of me? Now I feel guilty. I never expected this to happen. I suppose there's only one option. The confession I was never planning to tell you." he says glancing over at her. "I'm not good with words so I made a manga of it. My heart felt confession bled into every page. I'm not confident enough to say it yet so I hope you understand. I won't leave Kaylee. I live a lot closer than you think. I'll visit you from now on and we can start off as friends if that's okay. If you ever read my manga then maybe we can go past being friends." he says slowly standing up. He holds a hand out towards her. "It was wonderful seeing you today but sadly I am still working. If you have free time around six lets get something to eat." he says waiting for her to take his hand. He was a bit more expressive towards her than their time on the island
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 am

"Ill start reading it as soon as I can, my brother just bought all the books, and six, ill be ready by then!" I said, blushing slightly at how he was acting, and what the words he was saying implied, and giggled slightly "come on, its my job as a girl to guilt trip you..." I said lightly, pecking him on the cheek "and now ill do my best to restrain my actions, only for you..." I smiled lightly, my happy attitude back in full
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum