Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 4 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Takeru takes out a notepad and writes it down. "I will get those for you. I'll have them by morning." he says smiling as he noticed Gintoki on the stairs. "Your half sleeping face is still so adorable brother." he says teasingly. Gintoki looked at him with a sigh. He enters the kitchen noticing Kaylee eating cereal. "Go food shopping as well and get some more cook books Takeru. she likes cooking so try to get things she can use." he says making himself some tea. Takeru looked at his brother before glancing over at Kaylee. He smiles giving her the go ahead to start some small talk with Gintoki.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 pm

"So, gin... I was wondering if you would like to go outside with me, possibly build a snow man or something... Figure we might as well do something to alleviate the boredom..." I asked, keeping my eyes on the table and kept my voice flat, as if I didn't care
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 pm

"A snowman...? I suppose we can do that. Not much else to do during the day." he says looking over at her. Takeru smiled as he glanced over at Kaylee. He was finding that his brother could really be so odd yet kind at times to girls. 'I'll stay close by to make sure nothing happens...' Takeru thinks as he looked at his brother. Gintoki was sipping his tea as he stared out the window in Kaylee's direction. So it seemed as he was looking at her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:32 am

'Bout damn time he spends time with me...' I grumbled, nodding at him as I cleaned my dish "ill be waiting outside after you make your breakfast... Yesterday was a rare occasion, don't get used to me making acceptances for you, I'm still pissed you got me molested and almost raped, not to mention the most painful ordeal I've ever had, on my birthday no less..." I said, crossing my arms and walking off to scavange myself some snow gear
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 am

Gintoki looked at her and smiled. "Your birthday...? Who would have guessed. Not much to do since there's no way to reverse time." he said as he walked over and sat beside him brother. He looked at Takeru with a sigh. "She's really a royal pain in my ass. One minute she's all girly and the next she's being bitchy. I'm tempted to just leave her chained up in that room until the three months are over. I'd get better results that way." he says. Takeru sighs. "Just ignore it. Girls are just like that. Which is why I married of the same gender." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 pm

"Its called PMS dumbass..." I hissed as I passed by and looked at him "and if you want to keep me alive, I would suggest you not do that... Your just as bad, insufferable! One moment I try and be nice and you react badly... If you want me to hate you, just say it, but if we do marry like this, you have my guarantee that ill make your life an eternal hell..." I said irratably as I went outside, the door closing a little forcefully behind me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Gintoki and Takeru glanced back at Kaylee as she spoke about what she was feeling and such. Gin just looked back at his tea and sips it lightly. Takeru glanced over at her leaving and then his brother. "Will she be okay going out alone?" he asked. Gintoki shrugs his shoulder going off to his room. "If you're worried then you go after her. Only way off this little island is by helicopter and you know that." he said. Takeru got up and went outside. "Kaylee....!" he called out following her foot prints in the snow
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:55 pm

"...." I looked behind me to him and sighed, looking away from him and intead of turning back to him, I cleared a section of ground by the tree I was standing under, my fists shaking angrily at the fact it wasn't gintoki, but sighed, doing my best to calm down as it wasn't his fault, wondering if the fall from the nearby cliff would kill me if needed, my eyes tearing up but I held them back, swiping away the picture I was drawing in the snow, crossing my arms as I sat down on the now dry ground I had cleared and exhaled, focusing on breathing to stay calm as I spoke "what do ya want? Make me apologize to him? To go inside?" I asked tiredly, my voice quiet as I spoke, the wind carrying my words to him and I sat still, looking straight ahead
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:33 pm

"I don't plan to ask you to do anything. I just wanted to say that there's better snow clothes that you could have put on. I can tell your freezing in those that you put on. Kaylee, if you like him why are you so snippy to him. I know his reason which our brutal mother is to blame. What I don't get is why are you like this and please leave PMS out of it." Takeru said looking at her. Meanwhile Gintoki was inside cooking dinner for everyone. He didn't like being outside in the cold. He found it rather boring to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:04 pm

"Saw past that huh?... Honestly, its his attitude towards me honestly pissed me off... Its like he doesn't care about my existence at all, I could be dead and I have a feeling that he would just shake his head with that same stare! He doesn't even show any emotional responces, I mean no matter what I do I can't even get a glace of irrataton from him... I'm half considering throwing myself off the cliff, or make an igloo that way ill slowly freeze to death, just to see if he CAN... I brought more cloths out, I will put them on when I'm ready..." I sighed, looking away from him irritably, piloting a thick blanket around me... "Its just, I want any form of reaction, anything at all... I'm half tempted to stay out here till he comes out and talks to me..." I said, my eyes on the ground, deep in thought
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Takeru sits beside her. "He won't come outside in this cold. He easily breaks out in blisters when too cold. Its like his body gets frost bite real fast." he says softly. "I may have an idea on how you can get a reaction from him. Why not play dead for a bit. Take a bath and when you hear him coming sink into the water or make it seem like you swallowed tons of pills trying to kill yourself from boredom. I can assure you you'll get a reaction from Gin-kun." he said smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:51 pm

"Your devious, I do hope you know that... What about warmth, any avoidance to that?" I smiled lightly at him, looking at him after scooting to the side so he could sit as well and sighed "won't he get irritated with me for doing that? I don't want to make him angry for fear of what he will do to me..." I said, looking out over the cliff again, waiting for a responce after I sneezed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:33 am

"Well you could catch a cold. I can assure you angry is the last thing he will get with you." he says standing up. Takeru looks at her with a smile. "He feels the world or women would hate and despise him. This is a chance to show him otherwise. If you catch a cold or get a fever, you can express your feeling and blame it on your illness if he finds it odd." he says smiling. "Trust me everything you do and say I hear about it. He doesn't understand so I have to explain it to him." he says before going inside.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 am

"i like the second option better... less chance of me getting raped..." i sighed tiredly, shaking my head "you have to explain it to him, its a wonder he can function in this world, and of course i have to pick the guy who is unable to understand women to any degree to fall for... god... i really hate when boys are so stupid to the point where i have to fall down or get sick..." i grumbled, knowing i would get sick if i stayed out here longer, so i stayed put, shivering tiredlym the snow picking up and i sneezed again, and exhaled "god, i feel like Sonia now... will i ever find my Geo?" i said simply, looking up to the sky and watched the stars "hes so similar to him... seclusive, quiet, fit, adorable when he wakes up, and absolutely no good at women..." i sighed with wonder as i leaned against the tree "of course, Geo and Sonia are only fictional characters..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 am

Takeru entered the room and smiled looking his brother who was asleep on the couch. He smiled as he sat beside him and closed his eyes. 'Its a shame you had to stay with that woman..… I believe Kaylee can save you before your completely broken...' he thinks as he falls asleep. Gintoki opens his eyes slowly to see his brother beside him. He goes to the door seeing Kaylee still outside. "Hey! Get in here before you catch a cold!" he shouts to her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 am

".... a little late for that...." i said simply, sneezing into my elbow and sighed "guess i deserve it for being a bitch to you..." i said quietly, darting inside under his arm, doing my best to not touch him as i went inside "im surprised though, you actually care for my well being? or you just dont want to deal with me being sick?" i asked curiously, going over and taking the last of the food he had prepared and began warmng it up, the blanket still draped around my shoulders, sneezing again and i grumbled 'wouldnt be so bad if i had another girl here to talk to.. i mean, hell, takeru is nice and all, but it just drives me nuts that i have to deal with him...." i sighed mentaly, avoiding looking at gin, so out of focus that i almost didnt notice the micowave beeping and i sighed tiredly as i took my food out "gonna tell me im stupid huh..." i muttered, carrying m food past Gin with a shuffle, one that stated my minds actions, along with my emotions
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:14 am

Gintoki watched as Kaylee entered the house. He was surprised at how she was acting and talking to him. He stayed silent as he went back to the couch. "If you stay in those cold clothes your cold will get worse. Go change quickly." he says glancing back at her. He avoided going near just as she was avoiding being near him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 am

"..." I grumbled, sneezing quietly and looked at him "sleep in a bed, it will help your back, and keep you warm and out of the cold..." I said after a moment, taking his silence to my question as an affirmation that he had some sort of feelings for me, and sighed "I'm sorry for being bitchy, but do keep in mind I have a lot on my mind, and if you'd like, maybe we could talk and bury the hatchet..." I said, finishing my food tiredly and looked at him finally and sighed "despite what you think, I know more about your actions than you assume... I just have some conflicting feelings at the moment..." I sighed as I shuffled past him to go change and get ready for bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm

"We can talk but I want to keep the hatchet above ground. If you fall for me then my plans will all be ruined. Just try and understand. I will treat you kindly and nicely but in the end I won't love you. I can't no matter how I... I mean some people may feel. I just can't have feeling for you because you hate me." he says looking at her. He walked up the stairs with her and went to his room. "Here are some sweaters and sweatpants so you can keep warm." he says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm

"Perhaps this is my sickness speaking, but I hated you at the moment, till I forced takeru to tell me why you really picked me... I know your mother, she's been very helpful and kind, my mother's description, to my mother, and she told me how she seemed to take interest in me, I've met her several times, only for moments, but I know she isn't nice, she's to stuck in her ways, the stick in her ass so long she's stuck in the air... I know what your mother wants, and my mother would be thrilled after seeing the statistics you have, and readily agree... But just because someone is a bitch doesn't mean you need to take it out on someone to further your goals... I wouldn't have an option in the marriage either... I'm only so perfect because its what my mother wants, and I do my best to keep her happy since my father died... All I'm saying is that I understand, I know why, I forgive you, and that no, I don't hate you... I still like you, if not love... I won't force you to love me, but I won't hold my feelings... If you choose to ignore my affections then that's alright, as long as you accept they are there..." I said, grabbing his collar and pulling him close, and I whispered "but they will be there for you if you ever need them... think on these word Gin, as they are the truest I've spoken... Wo ai ni Gintaki, wo ai ni..." I said, kissing him on the lips for a moment after whispering "I love you gintaki, I love you..." In Chinese, and I took the cloths and walked back to my room, changing with the door only tapped close
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 am

Gintoki listened to Kaylee as she spoke to him. He was a bit annoyed hearing that his brother told her why she was here. He was surprised she had forgiven him just because she found out the truth. After she kissed him he frowned a bit. 'I'm finding this to be very confusing now... I don't know how to finish this anymore...' he thinks going downstairs to talk with his brother. Takeru was still asleep on the couch.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:05 am

"be gental with him, remember, i forced him to tell me..." i said as i saw him pass the door in the hall, and i sighed, unbraiding my hair tiredly, blushing when i noticed that the sweat pants were his and sighed "that boy is going to be the death of me, i swear to god..." i grumbled, wrapping myself in my blanket and sighd, my face straight as i stared out the window, wondering what he was thinking at this moment, wondering if he had bought my story about the sickness taking over my process of thought
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 am

Gintoki spoke with Takeru as he was now finding his plans all gone down the drain. After an hour or so Gin went to his room and closed the door. Takeru walked up after him and knocked on Kaylee's door. "Are you awake in there?" he called out waiting for an response. He hadn't expected for his brother to decide on such a simple outcome. "It's only been a month and a half. To think this girl has such an effect on him. He must really like her." he mumbles to himself waiting to open the door.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 am

"...." i yawned and opened the door, my eyes sleepy and my hair in a giant mess, a blanket wrapped securely around my form as i saw it was Takeru and not Gintoki, my sleepy haze having convinced me that it was and i sighed "yes Takeru? can i help you?" i asked quietly, going back to my bed with the door wide open and sat cross legged on the bed, my eyes peeping out at him as i sat down and got comfortable and i had to squint to se him as i rubbed my eyes, my teddybear in my hands sitting in my lap as well, and i wondered just what in the blu blazes could be worth for him to wake me up at midnight, and knew that i would be asleep most of the day tomorrow
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:08 am

Takeru bows his head before speaking. "My deepest apologies for waking you but my brother asked me to return you home as soon as possible. I was surprised by the request but you shall return to a normal life after today. I do apologize once again for everything you've been through up until now." he says as he slowly stands looking at Kaylee. He wonders how she'll react to this information
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum