Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Sen and the other look at him. "I'll take you back to the guest room. I'll make sure my shadow doesn't bother you until morning." he says helping him up to the room. He lays the other on the bed and smiles. "I'll see you in the morning. Good night Subaru. I'll leave this little light on so shadow isn't tempted to come back in here." he says and leaves the room.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:58 am

"...." i grunted and fell asleep quickly, grumbling as i fell asleep and snuggled into the courner near the window... hours later i grumbled at the light in my eyes and tumbled off and landed on the floor, my hair in complete disaray and i sighed, standing up and stumbled downstairs groggily, and yawned, laying on my back outside
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:36 am

The house was quiet and a bit dark. Mochizukki was awake and in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Shadow was sitting on the floor in a corner until he heard noises. He got up to see Subaru on the floor. "Why are you on the floor? Does it feel better than a bed?" he asked looking at him. He went to poke his cheek but stopped remembering his hands are colder than normal.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 am

"because the cold air currents are down below, they are more comforting than a bed that brings back to many memories... i prefer to sleep on grass though...." i said quietly, my eyes a darker yellow than normal and i glared at the ceiling "i prefer a nice cool chill to rock me to sleep than a warm bed, its just... beds remind me to much of my past with my family, and as such, i have an apartment, but i only use it to store my things, i sleep outside on a lawn chair till it snows, then i stay inside with the windows cracked...." i said, sighing as i rubbed my eyes, and stared irritably at the ceiling again "and every time i attempt to sleep inside ends with me irritable until i have a mocha frappe, and a decent breakfast..." i grumbled, turning my dark eyes on him and blinked tiredly "meaning sooner or later im gonna have to go over to the store and get a mocha frappe else someone or something get yelled at, and id rather not have my dark side unleashed... its rather troublesome to contain..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:13 am

Shadow looked at Subaru as he spoke. He smiled a bit moving closer to him. "I don't think its healthy to keep such things bottled up inside of you. It could just get worse if you don't let those emotions out sometimes. No one here will freak out if you suddenly started yelling so don't push yourself to contain such things around here." he says giggling a little. Sen was still asleep in his room as he didn't like to wake early.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:53 am

"thats what the general purpous of my wind around me is for, it goes into my body magically infused with positive energy, and takes out the negitive emotions and dark influences... similar to breathing, but i can only do it when sleeping as i require less pure air when sleeping... and its not yelling thats the problem, its the fact that if i go to far i could easily destroy this house... id rather not leave you, Sen, or Muchizukki homeless..." i yawned, looking at him closely "you know you can touch me now right? im only like that when i dont have sleep, and right now some cold is welcome... would help me... fall asleep..." i yawned, blinking tiredly as i turned toward him, curled into a ball and went to sleep again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 am

"So in fear of destroying the house you won't snap or freak out? That's an odd reason." he says hearing the other saying he could touch him. "Really!? That makes me so happy to hear." Shadow says placing his hands on Subaru's cheeks. He smiles noticing the other falling asleep. "Its okay to rest all you want. I'll keep you company until you wake up." he said happily. When Shadow touched Subaru's cheeks it woke up Sen. He sat up a bit annoyed. 'Is Shadow doing something stupid again...?' he thinks walking out his room to see the two on the ground. He goes close enough to hit Shadow and not disturb Subaru. "Let him go now." he says. "Subaru said he wanted some coldness and gave me permission to touch." Shadow smiles. "I don't care.. Our touch isn't like normal. You'll cause him pain so let go." Sen says moving Shadow's hands off Subaru's cheeks. "No fun! Subaru has enough pain in him already. If you wanted you could take it and use it for yourself." Shadow says. Sen glares towards his shadow. "That would kill him and I don't do that."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm

"...." I grumbled and went to the other room and curled up in a courner, snoring softly as I did so
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Sen glanced over noticing Subaru leaving. He sighs as he got up and walked towards his room. Shadow follows behind Sen glancing back at the other. Sen sat on his bed glancing at his calendar. "Tomorrow is school and the start of next month. I wonder if Subaru will be able to handle the swarm he'll attract now." he says to himself. He knew Subaru showing up would shatter some old rumors about him but only to create new ones in their place. With that in mind he planned to not go to school tomorrow.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:42 pm

"...." i grumbled and sat up an hour later, rubbing my eyes as i yawned and walked into the kitchen, rummaging for something simple to eat, and i found a banana, and nodded in approval seeing the fruit inside, and took an apple as well and walked outside, leaning on the railing as i ate the apple first, smileing softly as the wind blew by and i almost cried... "momma... papa... wondered where you went..." i whispered, the wind very kind and gental, bringing by a gental feeling of love, and i smiled weakly "see, im trying to make new freinds..." i sniffled quietly, a smile on my face as i tilted my head, and sighed tiredly, slumping to the ground tiredly and looked around, wondering what i should do now that i was awake
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm

As the entire place was full of calmness and peaceful suddenly a loud shout disturbed everything. It was Sen and it came from the backyard. He had fell int the waterfall and wasn't very happy about it. "Damn it!!" he had shouted pulling himself out. Shadow looked at him. "Hurry inside and dry you hair before its too long to stop." he says following Sen into the house. The two went right by where Subaru was. It was odd since it looked like Shadow and some odd looking girl going pass him. Sen got to the kitchen and looked around for a pair of scissors.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 am

"...." i sighed and walked in the room, looking out the window before i saw him "yall alright in here? Shadow, whats the deal--" i asked, looking over and pausing mid sentance as i saw the hair and blinked, my mind at a stand still
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:05 am

Shadow turned to look at Subaru. "Oh sorry if we disturbed you. Sen fell into the waterfall outback. If his hair gets wet it'll grow really fast and really long. Though that's not why he's freaking out. If it stays wet for too long his facial features soften to a more feminine appearance. Thus he's often is used in plays during the school festival. Sen is really pretty." he says giggling as Sen sighs. "Got it cut just in time. That was close." he says before glancing up to see Subaru. "Hey! Sorry about the commotion." he says glancing to the side
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 am

".... thats... strange... dont you think there is a way to conteract that effect?" i asked curiously, looking at him with a raised eyebrow and tilted my head "take it its a good thing my element isnt water...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:22 am

Shadow shakes his head no. "Since Sen doesn't exactly know what or where his powers fully come from its difficult to control or even use at times." he says softly as Sen was sitting at the table. "So Subaru, are you going to be okay with going to school tomorrow?" he asked cutting his hair back to the style it was before.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am

"should be, ill just have to do a new trick ive been working on in order to avoid the fans... and you know, wind magic is good good for conjuring after images of people... for example, i could use them in combat, the wind would apply presure as to make people believe that there were actually two of me... or i could make me look like you, or you look like a guy when you look like a girl..." i said with a nod, my face blank at the moment "we could see if i could make a charm that would influence the area around you and make those who see you in your female form would see you as your male form... shouldnt be that hard...." i said with a light smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:58 am

Sen looked at him with a light laugh. "I don't plan to let you do such things for me. I don't care who sees me as a girl or guy. It doesn't bother me one bit. I was more worried about what people will ask you tomorrow. If you recall the rumor is no one returns after a weekend at my place." he says noticing Mochizukki wasn't around. "I wonder if Papa is in his room." he mutters to himself. Sen was rather more normal than most people would think. He just was easily misunderstood.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:38 pm

"Seemed worried about me seeing you like that, and about it just now..." I smiled lightly, looking away
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Sen pouts a bit. "Well your still the new guy in school and I don't take lightly to having many people see my with my long hair. Anyway, tomorrow is school so what do you want to do today? I rarely go outside so it'll be interesting to see what you decide." he says smiling. Shadow pokes his head in between the two. He looked at Subaru and then Sen. "Would you sit somewhere? Why do you have to odd look anyway?" Sen asked him. "Well don't you find Subaru odd? I mean he can see and hear me." Shadow says. Sen hadn't paid it much attention but he realized Shadow had a point.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:57 pm

"Its not definitive, its more of a mental image, but I can pick out hints of color... As for hearing you, it comes with my element... As for what to do today, I still need coffee..." I said tiredly, putting on my shoes now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Sen looked at him. "Coffee...? If that's all you need then why are you wearing shoes?" he asked wondering if Subaru planned to leave.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:21 pm

"Has to be a special blend, and a cold iced mocha... Plus the sun helps keep me happy..." I said with a chuckle, looking back at him "keeps my darker side at bay, and that keeps me happy... The cold wind is like a balm for my pain..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Sen looked at Subaru. "Sometimes darkness isn't all bad." he says knowing that better than most. "Will you be okay going out there on your own?" he asked him looking a bit worried. There seemed to be something troubling him with the other going out at this time
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:45 pm

"I can vanish and appear anywhere with wind on a whim, I'm sure I'm good at surviving, and I can suffocate anyone with my element other than the dragons from which my element gains its power... but you are worried... what's up? Dragon won't be here for another hour...." I said with a curious look after checking my phone for the time and yawned, waiting for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:49 pm

"Its not the dragon I am worried about." he says glancing to the side. "Go get your fancy coffee. If you feel like you're being followed don't come back here right away." he said leaning on the door to close it after Subaru left. Shadow decided to follow the other. He looked at Subaru as he was walking.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum