Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:39 am

"Don't be ridiculous, you didn't even move and the dummy exploaded in a large gust of wind when you blinked... The only way to see this is either duel shadow, or have him leave-" to which I stopped him, my yellow eyes tightening and changing to azure blue "no, I won't fight, last time I did, 10 people died... My magical abilities are difficult to control as is, I won't kill more... And he leaves, I leave, I won't force others from their place in the world..." I growled, a girl slighty scared as a dark tinted wind appeared and I vanished, the same happening to my belongings
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 am

Shadow looked at Subaru with a bit of curiosity. He wonders why he'd calmly stand up for someone he doesn't know. "I say we duel. Its not like you'd win against me. I prefer not having some new guy defend me so easily." he says looking at him. The students began whispering among themselves as it was rare to see Shadow actually challenge someone on his own.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:55 am

"As I said, NO... Go ahead and attack, I won't attack back, ill only use defence... And last I checked, you still need to breath, one snap, and the entire school could die, or with enough speed, the building would impload... Ill kill myself before someone else dies for my mistakes... You think your all high and mighty, well, I used to be like you, till I got irritated and my entire family died..." I hissed at him, and walked out of the room, a mini tempest swarming around me, my hair going crazy due to it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 pm

"High and mighty....? You've got it all wrong kid." he says before fading into the shadows once again. He ended up on the school roof. Shadow glanced up at the sky. 'I wonder how it really feels to hurt someone with your own hands.... Is it really that depressing...?' he thinks as he sighs a bit. He liked the idea of Subaru taking his place as most powerful. He just needed Subaru to want it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 pm

"I sighed, punching the air in front of a tree and it indented my fist in the tree, and I kept doing that, compacting the tree till I was super fence, and began slowly cutting it with sharpened air currents, ignoreing the crowd behind me. After awhile, the tree began to fall, but I snapped and it moved away from me, and continued
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Eventually school ended and many students went home or to the dorms. Shadow was sitting by the school entrance all alone. It seemed as if he was waiting for someone.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:09 pm

"... Great..." I said, seeing him at the door, and I glided by on air like rollerskates, flinging the doors open enough to dart through, my headphones blocking most sound, and I landed at the bottom of the stairs, keeping my speed, knowing shadow was up to something, so I put up a wyrd just in case as I headed for the gate, my movements swift as I exhaled, getting ready to jump the wall
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Shadow felt the breeze pick up and he noticed Subaru. His eyes glanced down at the ground as he continued to wait. Suddenly the guidance councilor walked outside towards the front gates. He noticed Subaru. "I'd be careful if I was you. Those walls have set traps to keep intruders out." he says approaching Shadow. "Ready to go home Sen?" he asked looking at him. Shadow glanced up from where he was looking. "Uh... I guess so." he says standing up and following the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:36 am

"Huh, guess he didn't have anything planned..." I said, flinching as I got shocked lightly, the effect reduced greatly due to my wyrd as I jumped over the wall and kept going, knowing no one would be outside at this time and sighed "every time, there's a kid who wants me to fight him..." I grumbled
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 am

Night soon turned to morning and it was another simple school day. The students training or studying as if all was well. The only difference was that Shadow's seat was empty. Most of the class and even the teachers paid it no attention as if it was a naturally occurring event.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:19 pm

"great, now no distractions for me..." i sighed, tired of having to either dodge girls on the way to class, or sneak past them... "and the girls arent helping me much...." i groaned, my head thunking on the desk as yet another note was put into my bag, the thing practically overflowing with them
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Shadow eventually showed up at school. He looked completely worn out and tired. He walked aimlessly down the halls until he bumped into Subaru. He got up on his feet and continued walking down the hall.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 pm

"....." i sighed and walked after him, touching his shoulder and standing back, just in case as i spoke "you okay? id assume you would be trying to kill me about now..." i said, my eyes watching him warily
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 pm

"Kill you...? Although its been a thought to try killing I won't. Its too expected of me. Besides, you of all people should know how killing feels. Your eyes are empty and your soul has slipped into darkness. You almost appear as empty as me but you aren't completely broken. You should avoid me if you really don't want to die. I'm not into taking a life but I know someone who is." he says putting a good enough distance between them
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 pm

"Seen better faces at a graveyard..." I sighed quietly after he left "at least I try to socialize and mend myself..." I said, irritabbly walking towards the lunch room, the ait currents around me making it impossible for the girls to hang on me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

During lunch a few guys sat at Subaru's table. The air didn't seem to bother them. "So how are you enjoying things around here?" one asked. "Did you meet any cute girls that caught your attention?" another asked. "Want to know any insiders on any student here?" one with glasses asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:05 am

"Girls, cute but no personality compaired to my old school... As for insiders, whatcha got on Shadow..." I said after a moment, snatching an apple out of the air and tossed it back, not really paying it much attention
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:35 am

The guys looked at one another. The one with glasses smiled a bit. "It seems that you asked something rather interesting. Though exactly want do you want to know about him? There's much to tell and I have plenty of time." he says waiting to hear Subaru's answer. Shadow on the other hand was sitting in the staircase asleep. He was really more worn out than he'd ever admit
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 am

" name, age, and why he is such a grump would be a nice start..." I said, smiling a little at his comment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 am

The guys laughed a bit as his comment. "Well his name is actually Sen Hiroshima. His age is a mystery to us all though. As for his attitude; I thinks its more of a safety blanket than anything else. I started this school only a year ago but its said that Shadow was actually here since he was three years old. Its said his parents tossed him out on the streets and vanished so he couldn't have a place to return to. Our guidance councilor actually found him and has become like his guardian since then." one explained. "In all truth there are tons of rumors that surround Shadow. One that you'll hear the most is the missing student one. Its said that anyone who has ever befriended Shadow and visited his place never return." another says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:47 pm

"well, someone needs to help him put on his big girl panties and man the hell up... just cause something happened doesnt mean you get to cause discomfort wherever you go, i mean, ive done... things... that im not happy with, but i at least try to be happy..." i sighed, another apple getting sliced in half as it it my barrier and the sections drifted onto their plates and i sighed "honestly though, eating in this room is impossible, they keep throwing things like uncivilized children, and i have half a mind to go teach them a lesson..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am

"You know it's not his fault for his behavior. There was a time he at uall tried to make friends and be kind. The rumors is what made him distance himself from everyone. So the more the rumors stay as is the lonelier Shadow will be." one said tilting his head. "I'd guess you'd be the kind of person who'd want to prove the rumors wrong and help him right?" another asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 am

"damn right i will... tell me, what are some of the rumors?" i asked after a moment of deep thought, taking a bite of my apple after slicing it cleanly into sections, and waited, wondering how in the world i could get him to open up to me and let me help his as a freind, as i was confident that whatever had happened to the students wasnt as bad as it seemed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:33 am

"Hmm... Well the number one rumor that keeps just about everyone away is that he kills those he befriends. Who ever is invited to his place never seem to return. Then atten a day or two they are completely forgotten as if they never existed. Even their families don't seem to know of them ever existing. So that one tends to keep everyone away from Shadow." one said before noticing Shadow walking pass. Shadow was still dazed out. He was having trouble just focusing enough while walking.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 am

"....." i nodded and sighed, standing up and looking at shadow and tapped his shoulder as soon as we were alone, and waited for him to look at me as i spoke "if you want a duel, ill let you, but on one condition, you have to attempt to socialize with me, and attempt to let me go to your house with you.... think about it, that title gone, means less need for you to socialize, and you can do what you want..." i said, knowing that the battle would probobly end up killing something or someone
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum