Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Broken Wing mature* (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Broken Wing mature* (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Broken Wing mature* (OPEN)

Post  Blip Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 am

"Hmph." He left the room, not closing the door after him, going up to Ao's room, grabbing her by her hair, and dragging her down to the basement, ignoring her surprised protests. He dragged her until he had her leaning over the key. "Ao. What is that?" She looked at the key, shocked, then at Havi, then back to the key.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Havi flinched as he saw the man return with the girl from before. He didn't act surprised as he was curious as to what was going to happen. 'He doesn't plan to treat his own like he does me... that would be insane...' Havi thinks to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:56 pm

"...Its a key, papa," She said, flinching from the small shoots of pain caused by her father holding her hair.

"And why is the key here?"

"...I brought it here, and dropped it-" She stopped mid sentence, due to the fact her father let her go, and she didnt quite have time to use her arms to break her fall.

"Ive specifically told you never to enter here. NEVER. And I dont want you disobeying me again, or you will be placed next to him and will be treated far worse. Youre fortunate your uncle will not learn of this, else he would have shackled you the moment he found out you came down." He turned to leave. "Return the key, and this shall never be brought up again, do I make myself clear." When Ao didnt answer, he kicked her. "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?"

"...Y-yes..."

He left without a word, pressing his fingers to his temples, as he was ill and felt it getting to him again. Ao slowly sat up, rubbing the blood away from the scrapes on her forehead and left cheek. "...So, what do they do to you?" She asked, trembling a bit.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:00 am

Havi watched the man leave her behind. "You should go before he changes his mind." he said softly. He hears that question one again and sighs. He glanced over to a dark part of the room where the outline of a table could be seen. "Shine a light over there. You'll understand once you see.." he said as the table was covered in many different tools and instruments used for torment.

[part of the table: A Broken Wing mature* (OPEN) - Page 2 7500fd10

Last edited by azuneko on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:47 pm

(It doesn't show...)
"He doesn't, I know that much," She said, looking at the table. "How long have they been doing this to you?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 pm

[can you see it now?]

Havi glanced down. "I have lost track of time but I could say years. It was snowing when I arrived on ground and I met that man. I was wounded to begin with. I assumed he'd help me but I think once he realized I wasn't mortal he got the ideas. Since then I have been trapped down here.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 pm

(Yep, I see it)
"I guess that would explain why dad suddenly began acting oddly; my uncle too, since he seemed to be the one that called the shots, my dad doing what he was told." Ao started to leave the room, "I know he said not to come back down, but I can't just leave you here. I'll try to help you." With that, she closed the door and hurried back upstairs.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Havi didn't hold his breath to her returning. It would only end badly for her if she did. He ignored the feeling inside him that had lingering hope he would be saved. It was a feeling he knew could cause trouble if it surfaced.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:07 am

Ao had just replaced the key and returned to her room as soon as she heard her uncle return. She pretended to focus on girly things while waiting to see what would happen. She brushed down her hair, which had become fairly messy when she had been dragged down.
(Can you control the Uncle character, since he's the one who mainly does the damage to Havi, with Ao's father just going along with it?)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Ao's uncle walked passed her door and stops. He pokes his head in and looked t her. "A young lady should always keep herself clean and proper. Please be sure to remember that." he said pointing out her clothes were covered in dust. He then walked towards the basement door and opens it with his own key. He starts down the stairs.

"Well how is my little angel doing today? Haven't tried to escape yet?" he said laughing. He found it funny since he knew Havi couldn't escape.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:57 am

"Terrible sorry, uncle," She apologized, bowing her head and going to her bathroom to take a bath, realizing she had quite a bit of dust in her hair. She heard her uncle going down to see Havi. ...Please dont hurt him... She thought, even though she knew she couldn't will his welfare.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:11 am

Havi glanced up at the man and frowns. He was prepared for whatever today would bring. "So are you hungry today?" the man asked pulling at Havi's chains. "Shall I feed you?" he smirked as he held up a plate of food. Havi could tell the food was beyond moldy and rotten. He had no intention of eating anything. "I'm not hungry sir." he mutters softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:42 am

Ao's father began making his way down.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 pm

'Ah good you are here. Come chain him to the table. I have something good today to try out." he said with a smirk. Havi glanced over at Ao's father. He had long figured out the master mind and the puppet a long time ago. Though no matter how much he wanted to try and ask for help; he never once asked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 am

"Dont you always have something new up your sleeve everytime you come back from your 'trips'?" He asked, chaining up Havi. It wasnt a question that was meant to be answered, as it was a matter-of-fact thing. He ignored Havi's glance at him, as it reminded him of his daughters folly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 am

The man laughed as he began pulling different objects from his bag. "Indeed I believe today will be fun. What do you think my little angel?" he asked holding a needle up to him. Havi didn't say a thing but something bothered him. He saw a fog that seemed to hover around the two men. He never noticed it before but it was far too ominous. 'I wonder if these two are ill...' he thinks as he was injected.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 am

He rubbed his temples with his fingers again. "What's that for?" he asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:31 am

"Ah this is a highly potent drug that numbs all senses except the ones that lead straight to the brain. So whether its pain or pleasure, the other nerves that would normally cut it off or slow it down will be numb. He'll feel everything we do as its sent directly to his brain." the man laughed before injecting Havi.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:55 am

"I dont see how he could possibly feel pleasure. Yet a nonetheless interesting drug," He added in a rather dry tone. "I suppose that also means he'll be unable to move on his own. I thought you didn't mind him struggling for his life."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm

"I see your point but it is fine if he's docile this time. It'll be most wonderful to just hear him crying out." the man said with a dark smirk on his face. Havi didn't plan to let that happen no matter what he felt
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 pm

"Seems like youre the one feeling the pleasure effect, brother," He said, before turning and coughing.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:33 pm

"I suppose in a twisted way you could think that. Anyway are you getting sick?" he asked before unpacking some whips and shock collars.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:39 pm

"Yes, however my body cant seem to decide whether I get bedridden with illness or if I cant just get by. I was much worse earlier, I couldn't even wake up." He looked at the shock collars. "Those are brand new."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 pm

"I see... well do your best to maintain your health. It would be terrible for me if you weren't around." he said with a nod. "Yes they are new. You can place them anywhere on the body." he said placing one around Havi's neck and two around his inner thighs. He then hands one whip to the other. "Shall we begin?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 pm

He strapped one over Havi's chest, then took the offered whip. "After you."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next