Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 6 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm

(...and then it becomes hamlet, where everyone dies.)

"Good to know you can reason. And being honest too. Not everyday you encounter that. Most of the time theyre people I have to aim my shotgun at just to get them to stay away."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 6 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:36 pm

"eh, ive had to threaten a few kids with suspension and expulsion to keep them off her back... im not surprised though, she is really cute..." i said, looking at the ground now, thinking while i waited for a responce as i took another sip of wine, and sighed "honestly though, one time i took my depression medication and talked to her, she lost it, said something i cant remember... all i know is i got slapped, and havent taken them since..." i said, looking out the window now as i propped my head up on my arm, and swirled the beverage in my glass as i turned my gaze to it "i guess it was because i was actually happy that day, and she couldnt take it... to different from my normal quiet reserved additude"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:06 pm

He chuckled when Huma mentioned my cuteness, but said nothing. He then spoke up after Huma said his brief story. "Oh, she was pretty confused that day. Do you remember what you said or did? She says you tried to kiss her, and it startled her because she said there was something messing with your emotions and was making you act unusual. Then the next day she said you were back to normal. She pays lots of attention to you. She just doesn't know how to handle it very well. Well, at all. Almost all the time, she ends up responding wrong. Poor Ally. Being an empath makes you so much more sensitive to everything, and its often too much to handle..." He looked at his empty glass. "You desperately try to drown out the world to keep it from drowning you, even if it means doing things youre not proud of and will come back to bite you in the future."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:14 am

"i didnt try to kiss her, but it may have seemed like that, i got closer to ehr than i usually did, cause she seemed so down... i think i had been attempting to cheer her up, and then i got hit... i woke up awhile later in the infirmary with a confused nurse... and seriously she reacts wrong all the time, but ive given her plenty of chances to get it right... ive asked her to several dances, ive attempted to hang out, ive even gone to some events she does, and every time she notices im there, its like i make her depressed... least thats how it seems..." i said tiredly, leaning against the table now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 am

"Her reaction I guess to an emotion that is rather foreign to her." He realized the bottle was now empty. "We are strange, I suppose, since every variation of an emotion is felt differently, and if we're not ready, we'll either remain a good portion of our time helplessly confused or try to deny the new feeling or try to embrace it into our being. Feel blessed your mind isn't heavily muddled by the emotions of the world."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 pm

"id rather have that than be saddled with the stupid resoncibilities i have now..." i sighed, looking at the empty bottle "so much for moderation.... id rather not go home in this state, do you have a guest room i can stay in for awhile until i sober up?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

"I think the tent would be safer. No heat. Part of the roof is missing." He stood up, nearly falling over. "And trust me, you wouldn't like being an empath."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:14 am

"fine, lets get going...." i said, picking up up and carrying him weakly to the tent where everyone would stay until the house's were rebuilt, and set him down on the bed next to her, and then got up and walked to the furthest most remote bed i could find from them
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:58 am

"Well, at least he isnt the vulture types..." he sighed, lying back. "Either way, we all need rest..."
~
"Dad, wake up, or else we wont get a good place in line," I said, as I poked him on the cheek until he woke up.

"Line?"

"They haven't started yet, but theyre setting up the breadline, we might as well get something now than wait."

"Dont you want to wake up your friend? After all, he did do a lot for you."

"..."

"It wont kill you."

"..."

"All you have to do is wake him."

"...He can wake up by himself."

"So can I. Good night." He closed his eyes. I sighed, exasperated. "Fine, i'll do it..."

I walked over to Huma, kicking his cot. "Hey. Wake up. If you sleep in too much youll have to wait longer in line." With that, I walked away.

My dad chuckled. "Well, its something."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:24 am

"...." i sat up and looked to the side, nodding tiredly as i stood up and turned my gaze to the ground, having heard her and her fathers arguement in the distance and sighed walking off the the breadline with a muttered thanks and told her id save us a place
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:07 am

They didnt have much. Mainly bread or hot cereal with a cup of coffee, milk, or juice. Despite the fact I was starving, I didnt ask for more. I could probably find something in the fridge, anyway. It was impossible for the food to spoil, this whole place was a refrigerator.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:35 pm

"...." i muttered a hello as they came over, and i grabbed hot cereal and a coffee for myself and immediately went outside, making a beeline for what i had decided would be my tree for the duration of my stay here, and sat at the base, where no snow was
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 pm

I headed back inside the tent with my food, while my dad followed Huma. "Mind if I join you?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:43 am

"...." i grunted an affirmitive, not really one for talking in the morning if i didnt have to, my eyes dark and slightly cloudy, still half asleep as i took a drink of my coffee and set it on the nearby stump, and began eating my ceral with gusto, the alchol in my system that was now gone making me starving, and i curled up against the tree, resting my arm on the stump next to it, and looked out over the city... "Thank you...." i said after a little while, my dark mood a little better now that i had some food in me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:06 am

"Thank you?" He repeated, puzzled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:13 pm

"makeing her wake me up... we both know right now that she wouldnt have anything to do with me at this point... and thank you for being so kind, its been awhile, about a week or two now, since ive seen a kind face anyplace in this world..." i muttered, eating more food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:54 pm

"And thank you for having honest emotions. Haven't felt that in years," he said, drinking his coffee. "Most people scorn me for being a drunkard. That and sometimes also due to the crazy redhead eating breafast in the tent."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:28 pm

"if only the crazy redhead would wize up to how much i try... the weather is clearer now, ill be leaving after i finish eating my food... i have alot to think about, and i need some time alone still... ill say goodbye to you and her, but thats about it" i said simply, pausing my eating as i sighed, setting the bowl on the ground "she would probobly get really mad if i intruded on her christmas and christmas eve, and id rather not do that... probobly find a nice little cafe on th eedge of town or something for christmas eve, and watch people pass by.... sketch a few now and then..." i said, reaching into my jacket and pulled out my sketchbook, and handed it to him "i have a sketchbook for each subject, that one is obvious... started it when i first met her, she was so vibrant... last one is from the morning before we left to come here.... ill let you show it to her...." i said with a yawn, my gaze still locked on the city in the distance
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 pm

He looked through the sketchbook. "If I could, id invite you to spend the holidays with us. We usually dont do anything special; it used to be because there wasnt any money, but it stuck, so we still enjoy just relaxing. But we have no house, and I doubt you'd want to spend time with us in a tent. She might nag a bit, but she'll be a little nicer than she usually is."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:15 am

"..... i didnt mention this to her, as i know she would get pissed, she never likes me calling in favors for her... but i hired a crew last night to come in and fix the houses, your house will be fixed on christmas Eve night, as will everyone elses.... and id offer my apartment, but i dont have the supplies for it anymore, and id rather keep things down to a minimum on guests... its more of a very sacred place for me... a place very few get to see, and if it hadnt been fore the blizzard, she wouldnt have gotten to... she stayed in my sisters room...." i said quietly, pulling my knees to my chest as i began eating again, sighing "id like to think im pretty consistent with my feelings towards her until rather recently... i havent really been stable with my big sis gone... tried to appologize once, but she refused to listen... i also lied to her how long ago i lost her... lost her more like 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks before our last semester ended... i didnt want her to think i was moping or think any less of me at the time, but she probobly saw right through it..." i muttered, rambling slightly, closing my eyes as i finished my food, starting on the coffee now, and grunted as i took a sip "sorry for bein a whiny bitch... usually not like this, i usually am pretty levelheaded, if not quiet and reserved when not on medication..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 am

He looked at Huma, surprised. "Thankyou...I wouldn't know how to repay you. Its...Its been awhile since someone who wasnt my daughter did something for me..." He sighed. "One would think that after what youve been through and how my daughter treats you you wouldn't want to help at all..." He rubbed his eye, tilting his head slightly. "Anyways, youre welcome to come spend the holidays with us, since at least i'll have a presentable home by then."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 pm

"..... ill consider it... they said the weather will clear up today... but on the other side of things, i think it would be better for my emotional state to stay home until school starts up again next month, or until i need food, or someone drags me out of my home by force..." i said, my voice quiet "most people consider me a snob as im rich, and wont give me the time of day... i honestly dont have enough time for myself from attempting to help everyone i come accross... the way i see it, if i have the ability, i should help everyone i can... ill see you later, alright?" i smiled weakly, my eyes wanting to show tears, but i refused, getting up and walking away after shaking his hand, and walked to the tent, pausing at the entrance when i saw her eating alone and pulled out an envalope i had gotten for them, and walked over and set it next to her "Merry Christmas, incase i dont see you again till school starts... use whats inside to get a hotel room till your house gets repaired...." i said simply, thinking about the cash inside and looked back outside as i put my hands in my pocket "i left my supply of food i brought with me under your bed, case you need somethin to eat that isnt soup... your dad knows the other half of the surprise, go talk to him, im sure hes excited to talk to you about it..." i said with a smile, turning to walk away quickly before she could give me the money back "ill be seeing you around, it was fun..." i said, walking out of the tent quickly, my emotions meloncholy as i did so and began walking quickly home, knowing that since it wasnt as bad, it would only take me about 20 minutes to get home, and as soon as my feet hit the sidewalk, i hit the ground in a dead sprint, letting the tears flow now, tired of holding everything in
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:53 pm

I sat there, mildly confused, as I had been caught offguard, reacting just enough to stare at the envelope, and he was gone before I could react. I went to ask my dad about the surprise, surprised myself that he was crying happy tears. When he told me, I understood why. If it had been me, I would have likely rejected the help. Not my dad, he always gladly accepted genuine help. I sighed, hugging my dad.
~
Day before christmas
"I dont want to take this." I had helped my dad pack some food for Huma, since- according to my dad- he just didn't want to leave his apartment to be alone for a while. Nothing fancy: a roasted chicken, cooked vegetables, cooked rice, beers, and a small cake. I also packed in something for breakfast. And now, apparently, I had to take it.

"You can do it discreetly."

"..."

"Its not going to kill you."

"...Fiine..."

~

I carefully approached the apartment, not wanting to bring much attention to myself. I left it on the doormat, but then I worried he wasnt there, so I knocked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 am

"......" i sighed, stumbling out of bed with a hagard look in my eyes, having had a little bit to drink last night, and tidied myself up a bit, and satisfied that i looked presentable, i went to the door, confused as to who would be disturbing me on christmas eve, and sighed, pausing at the doorway of my room to look at my sisters room before heading to the front door and ran a hand through my hair as i opened the door and attempted to slowly process what had happened, and why she was in front of my door with a basket of food, and looked at her simply ".... your dad asked you to do this, didnt he?" i asked simply, raising an eyebrow "the only reason i could think of a cute girl bringing food to me at my place would be to kidnap me, which isnt likely in your case for it working out, to ask me out, also very unlikely considering you wont have anything to do with me, you feel bad about something you did, which youve done nothing wrong, or your father asked you to come, and said you could leave it at the door..." i said simply, waving her in on account it was still cold out there and sighed "i had a feeling that SOMEONE might comeby today... after all, its when people tend to throw stuff at my door..." i said quietly, my emotions reduced, but more freely shown, on account of having cried my heart out and let all of the pain out, and sighed again, emotionally drained at this point, sad, but just not having enough energy to cry or sob anymore, and looked over at her standing in the doorway "might as well come in and warm up before you leave.... you left your cloths here last time you where here.... i washed them late last night, they should be finishing up in the dryer soon..." i said simply, the slight sound of the dryer going in the backround "rather hard to do with a blindfold to make sure that i didnt see anything i wasnt supposed to...." i muttered, throwing myself on the couch "i take it from the fact that you didnt storm over here in a rage the day i left the tents, that your old man didnt show you the personal present i gave him to give to you..." i muttered quietly, not really to here in general as i made sure the blinds were drawn, the darkness in the room helping keep me calm
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:14 am

"Yeah, he...didnt really let me come when you left. And I couldnt sneak away for that purpose either, so...yeah." I walked in and left the food on the table. "I'll go...check on my stuff."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next