Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 21 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm

"tell ya what, ill make it up by buying you lunch, deal?" i said simply, tilting my head to the side with a slight chuckle
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 21 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:33 am

"T-theres no need for that," I stammered, barely hiding my embarrassment. "It'll only make things worse. Thanks for the offer, though."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:31 am

"fine, then ill come over and make dinner for you and your old man one of these night...." i sighed, and grunted tiredly "sorry, im not in the best of moods myself right now... moving back home, and dealing with all the suitors coming by and the girls here asking for me to go to prom with them is kinda tough on me...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:45 am

"I can always take the stress off your hands- its harmless to  me, really," I offered.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 am

".... im fairly sure you would say no if i asked..." i said with a sigh, sitting on a desk looking out the window as i continued "pretty much the only way that could get everyone off my back would be for you to go to prom with me like i would want.... but im sure your busy with other things that are more important than trivial things like that.... like careing for your dad, or having a movie night with him...." i said, and tried to smile, and gave up after a moment, my voice going flat ".... sorry, ill shut up.... if anything, i can always fake sick and not go to prom or something...." i said quietly, getting up and leaving ".... tell your dad that i said hi... and cherish the time you have with him... not many dads like to bond with their kids at our age..." i said quietly, leaving the room as i did so, trying to keep my emotions level until i could get out of her range of sencing, and sniffled, ignoreing the stares i got as i made my way quickly to the track, hopeing that if i ran my ass off in PE that i would be distracted enough to forget it and any problems that she kept reminding me of, and punched a wall on the lockers with another sniffle escaping, "damn it... why cant i be a normal kid... why cant my old man just be normal.... and care about my needs for once instead of the families...." i said, seriously considering forgoing the track to go and practice sparring...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:17 am

He was guilt tripping you.
Yes. Yes he was.
Now you have to go with him to prom.
No. I dont like...stuff like that, and I dont even have a dress or anything-
But then your guilt will consume you, and he will be always miserable...youll know, youll feel it, his 'man I wish she had gone to prom with me' feeling...
Now you guilt trip me.
Of course. That is the point of your conscience.
I hate you.
I know. Now go tell him that you'll go with him.
...Fiiiiine
. I walked out of the class, looking for him. Damn it, I shouldve checked where he-
Someone quickly put a cloth over my face, and after some pathetic struggle I blacked out.
Damn...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:37 am

(lol wasnt tryin to guilt trip Razz but, i also dont know what to do other than have him stop them at last minute....)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:23 pm

( Neutral wonder what you would say if you were actually trying to guilt trip my character.)

Meanwhile, my dad had woken up with a jerk, scrambling for his phone, quickly dialing Huma's number. Pick up, pick up...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:39 pm

"....." i pulled out my phone and awnsered it "Huma speaking, whats up?" i asked seriously, as this number was a personal number, and only 3 people had it, excluding myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:18 pm

"Something really bad happened to Ally and I think shes unconscious and the last emotions she displayed were shock and panic and now I sense nothing and I already said that but im flipping out right now do you know where she can be???" He suddenly rambled, only stopping to breathe.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:17 pm

"....." i grunted and spoke quickly into the phone as i pulled it down to read some information on my families money uses "i last saw her in class about 20 to 30 minutes ago, so, judging by the finances and the way they have been moved aorund, id say my father probobly has organized a crack team to take her and interogate her to learn more about the girl we both care for.... give me 10 minutes and i will have the entire city boarder locked down so only people whos cars have been inspected can leave as they would more than likely drive the speed limit to avoid attacting attention... even in the event they didnt, they could only have gotten two thirds of the way to the city boarder..." i said, sending out a large number of texts and grunted "i hope you know how much this means, that im flaunting power again for a girl who hates me doing crap like this..." i said irritably into the phone, and punched a wall, leaving a mark on it "ill update you if i learn anything else...me and my old man have some talking to do... ill see if hes done anything...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:35 pm

When I came to, I noticed I was in a car, and that I was wearing a different sweater, and that brown strands of slightly damp hair ungracefully covered my face, not irritating eyes because I seemed to be wearing glasses now. However, before I could get my bearings, a cloth was once again brought to my face, and I slipped back into darkness.

"Whatever happened to simply dropping by for a cup of coffee to ask questions..." My dad ran his hand through his hair. "Anyways, thank you for helping. Ignore whether or not she appears thankful, Ill let you know about that later."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:05 am

(i am seriously lost on exactly what your plannin, give me a hint? so im not totally lost, but that way you can still lead it in the wya you want? also, care to explain the glasses? i ddont remember if she wheres them or not)
"oh no, she better be fucking greatful, cause this means i have to talk to my old man, and he is one bastard i hate... your normal cup of coffee is something that wont fly in my family... we are in the land of mind games and conspiricy right now, and getting to close was prevented by me because i knew she wanted space to make her choice regarding me.... so help me, if this makes her turn down my invitationt o prom next week, and my old man is behind this, heads will fucking roll...." i grunted, storming off towards the parking lot while calling up a ride, and within minutes the car arrived and began driving towards the detitnation of my choice as fast as i could get them to go as i slammed the phone shut
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 pm

(Basically your idea of her getting interrogated, but they disguised her to make it harder on everything, changing her clothes, spray dyeing her hair and giving her glasses. And Shes still unconscious. You can interrogate her, or else ill have a ridiculous monologue or something of cliche interrogation questions...)

My dad shuddered. "...Wonder if he can make that happen too..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 pm

(nah, you start, i might have him kick open a door or something...)
"where is she old man! i know you broke your promise!" i called into the house as i came in, still in my gym cloths
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:56 am

When I woke up again, I was tied to a chair in front of a desk. "...Wha?" Was all I managed, lolling my head around weakly. "Heeelloo?" I slurred.

After about 15 minutes, someone walked in, their face covered. "Good afternoon. Hows your day been?"

"...Pretty average, until I was KO'd and put in a car and tied in a chair."

"Well, at least you can think coherently."

"Why the hell am I here!?" I hissed.

"Oh, not much, just a few questions and we let you go."

"But I haven't done anything wrong," I said, annoyed.

"We'll see, we'll see," He said, turning through a fat file folder.

"I havent done anything wrong! Un. Tie. ME!" I started to struggle.

"Theres no use in struggling."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:08 am

"....." i grunted and after searching for a fair amount of time, maybe 30 minutes, i grunted and opened a door angrily "where the hell is she...." i said very angrily, my voice almost a growl at this point "i told you not to get involved! civilians like them arent used to our ways! we cant take them hostage you idiot!" i said loudly, calling out "if you can hear me, make a sound... because when i find out who did this... i havent even come up with a punishment for something like this yet!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:24 am

After various personal questions were asked and answered-sort of- he closed the folder. "So. Huma. Whats your relationship to him?"

"Is this what this is all about!?!?"

"Whats your relationship to him?"

"At the moment, just a classmate who's been helpful."

"Helpful? In what ways?"

"None of your business."

"Lets see- he saved your life once, bailed you out quite a few other times, latest being bringing in your schoolwork while you recovered from a concussion you inflicted upon yourself. Seriously, who the hell climbs a tree that rotted?"

"It wasnt rotted!"

"Anyone could tell the thing was rotted and unsafe to climb!"

"Thats B.S!!"

...we spent quite some time debating on that tree, while I wondered what the hell I had gotten myself into. ...Shouldve brought a coat that day...or never left the house at all...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:30 am

"....." i grunted, forcing open a locked door, and saw someone sitting at a desk with a covered head "where. is. she." i said very quietly, not seeing her tied to the chair "cause if i dont find out what happened to her within the next 10 minutes, ill do exactly what i just told her dad, and heads will fucking roll, starting with whatever idiot went against my orders to leave her family alone...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:34 am

I strained my neck to look at Huma, my interrogator turning as well.

"Well, thats obviously something a girl wants to hear," I said sarcastically, trying to free myself again.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:02 am

"...... im in the middle of a panic attack, and you are having sarcasm... god..." i groaned, and stomped over to the idiot trying to pack up and leave, and knocked him out, removed his mask and grunted "hes a new guy...." i said, and went to release her and paused.... "they changed your appearance...." i said tiredly, removign her restraints "call your old man, he must be having... a panic attack... right now..." i grunted, tiredly slipping to the floor
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:31 am

"You better not be the one fainting on me," I said, rubbing at my wrists. "Can I borrow your phone?"If his anxiety goes overboard, im gonna remove it, no matter the protests...the effect will only be temporary, since he'd be able to feel anxiety again after a few hours, but still...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:44 am

"....." i nodded and handed it to her and laid down on the ground, doing deep breathing exersizes as i panted out "dont... you even... consider using.... your abilities... to take away.... my anxiety attack..." i said, and slowly began to calm down
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:43 pm

"I dont like feeling your anxiety, okay!? It doesn't bother me once I remove it!"For about an hour. You have some serious anxiety issues. My dad picked up. "Huma?"

"Nope. Its me."

"THANK GOD! YOU LIVE! I HEAR YOUR VOICE AND I FEEL JOY!"

"...Yeah, I think I can feel it though the phone," I laughed, slightly relieved I didnt sense drunkness.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:58 am

"...." i struggled for a minute and summoned a maid to bring me my medication, panting heavily still as i took them dry
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next