Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 20 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:09 am

I stared at him for a brief second, chuckling then looking away with a slight grin of amusement."I find it curious how you can be so well intentioned while being so incredibly arrogant, going into such detail when I believe only a brief sentence would have sufficed unless I stated otherwise. A curious thing, indeed."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 20 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:25 pm

"again, i would rather be blunt and explain my actions in full, so their is no reason to doubt me or misunderstand..." i said and smiled as she chuckled "i do beleive i got a laugh out of you... its actually quite pretty...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:13 pm

"You dont mind it being at your expense? How strange!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:23 pm

"well, i do mind... im happy i got you to chuckle... it shows me that i am progressing..." i smiled, finishing off my drink
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 pm

"Youre so wierd."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:08 am

"most guys are...." i said simply, and laughed a bit myself "your not average yourself you know...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:23 am

"Of course not. Im an empath. Whole 'nother level of human."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 am

"i would rather everyone be on your level... would make everyone be honest... less mindgames..." i said simply, and sighed "or wished they would just be happy with what the majority wants..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:48 am

"Depends on what the majority wants," I shrugged. Though it would be nice if no one could hide anything...in a way...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:28 pm

"...." i nodded and sighed, looking out the window to see how dark it was getting "well, ill let you guys have the night to yourselves, im sure you want to go yell at him for dissappearing on you..." i said, standing up and straightened my tie, heading for the door with my stuff ".... i wont be at my apartment if you need me... ill be at my families property to make sure my father doesnt try anything concerning you... my number is on the awnser sheet your dad has to the homework...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:49 pm

"...Thanks," I muttered, my mind immediately shifting to what I was going to snap at my dad.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:00 am

"......" i nodded and left, sighing as i went the oppisate direction from my apartment with a sigh, pausing at the end of the sidewalk, and grunted, walking towards the home, wanting to get it over with
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:05 am

"DAAAD! What the hell!?" I yelled, looking for him in the house.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:08 am

(TS to later when she is ready to return to school?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

(Sure, why not)
Despite the fact I had a pretty bad headache during the time I was stuck at home, it bothered me that I was now surrounded again by tennage emotions that were almost all bad. I sighed annoyed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:21 am

"....." i grunted, showing i was in a similar mood, and sighed, the teacher having moved me next to her to help her if she needed it, and her bad additude towards everyone wasnt helping mine, and i tried to be happy, and i was... i guess... that she was here, as it made things more tolerable in the room, and i was annoyed because she was
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:47 am

I passed him a note, after talking several notes and taking a break while the teacher attended a call, but I kept my annoyed and distant behavior to attempt to keep away any more negativity that currently filled the air. A lot of people are directing jealousy and hate towards me right now. Take a random guess who.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:07 pm

"id guess the girls, cause they are the ones that tend to get irritated when i talk to you... aint me tho... im pissed cause they dont know to back off and leave you alone..." i responded in a note, and grunted, looking around me and rested my head on the desk as i wrote more "seems they are pissed at me as well...." it said as i handed it back to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Dont worry, I know youre not pissed at me. They mostly feel annoyance toward you, though. I passed the note back, before starting to take notes again.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:07 pm

after there was another lapse in note taking, i sighed and passed it back "any idea as to why?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:31 am

Not sure. Normally they dont feel that, so its puzzling to me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:27 am

i sighed, and after class was over, i stood up as everyone got ready to leave "alright, its come to my attention that you guys are irritated with me for some reason... care to share why?" i asked curiously, and one girl spoke up ".... we heard that she stayed at your house lately... we have seen it as well..." she said, and i sighed "yeah, cause she was caught in a blizzard, and i wasnt in much of a state to care for myself, let alone her... she chose to come and check up on me cause i was depressed due to my sisters death... just cause she is an outsider means nothing.... she is one of those on the outside world, the people who buy most of your families products that make it so you can come to school... as for me, you know well enough..." i grunted, and looked at her "besides, she has had a concussion lately, thats why the teacher set me next to her, is so i can, if needed as the student body president, help her with things as she needs..." i said, knowing full well that she would be able to catch on to what i was saying due to her abilities and crossed my arms "until you know the full story, kindly dont base your opinions as fact... we will be working togeather as the future heirs to our perspective families... it would be wise to keep a nice and professional relationship...." i said, my face calm and laid back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:03 pm

THAT was why!? Thats it? Just... I sighed, attempting to control myself into simply appearing as calm as possible, when I was pretty much willing to go on a rampage.Damn empty headed people, fussing over that...get a damn hobby or something...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:30 pm

".... sorry, everyone here is just here for gossip... its more of a playground for the snobs really...." i said after everyone had left
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:30 pm

"Doesnt make it any less annoying," I said, irritated,
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next