Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 4 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Today I barely managed to get out of the tent. The dark circles under my eyes were even more darkened, and I had no appetite to eat, or the strength to even speak or stand up straight. Moments after sleeping the night before tortured me with nightmares, to the point I was unable to sleep, despite how exhausted I was. This wasnt new, but whenever this happened it was easy to cover it up; not today, I was an obvious wreck. It didn't seem like he would pay mind, though, since it looked like he was reciprocating the hate I forced myself to feel towards him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 4 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:42 pm

"eat up, ill let you wake up for however long you need up to 2 hours, then we are leaving..." i muttered, and went back to the snow where i had been before with my half of the food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:16 pm

The food didn't look appealing at all at the moment. In any other time- like yesterday- I wouldve eaten it without much hesitation, but now I just kind of stared at the food, trying to wrap my fuzzy mind around the fact that I needed to eat. I simply picked at some of her food, eating slowly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:04 pm

"....." an hour and a half later, i came back, my eyes dried and looked at her tiredly, wanting this to be done as i dried my hair, and looked back to ehr again, wondering slightly what was up, but stopped myself, remembering my commitment to keep distance from her like she wanted
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 am

"...He was drinking a lot last night," I said suddenly, looking very tired and disoriented. "And then...I sensed nothing, all of a sudden. You cant...stop being drunk so abruptly unless..." My voice started to waiver slightly, dread mixed with exhaustion and worry taking their toll more noticibly on me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:13 am

".... get ready, ill carry you to your house if i have to, its not safe to stay out here..." i said, my voice restrained and quiet as i began packing everything up, taking note of her condition as i did so "who are you talking about?" i asked, my eyes slightly sharper than usual
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:34 am

"My dad," I answered simply. "I can walk, dont worry."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:26 pm

"..... im sure he is fine, he wouldnt do anything stupid like that..." i said, finishing packing up "finish your food, we leave in 10 minutes...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 pm

"Not much hungry..." I muttered, disinterested in the food.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:17 pm

"eat that much at least, and then ill finish what you dont eat while we walk...." i said, pointing to a portion already set aside on the plate "you will need it for the energy, the snow got really high while we slept, so we will have to fight through it"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am

"Dont want it," I answered stubbornly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:11 am

"..... longer you refuse to eat, the longer we stay here and away from your father who is probobly worried Sick about you..." i said simply, hating the fact that i had to play the badguy for this in order to make sure she was well enough to survive the trip
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:39 pm

"..." I made an irritated sound, stabbing at the food and eating it, looking like a very much annoyed child.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:59 pm

"....." i sighed quietly and looked outside to the snow lightening up a bit, and smield a bit "least that is better..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:59 pm

"..." I nodded, agreeing with him, still reluctantly eating the food.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:06 pm

"..... alright, lets get going..." i said, waiting till she finished to wash her plate in the snow and pack it up, and handed her the rope, and looked outside "we have a good hour of walking, lets get going before it gets dark...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:29 am

I nodded, taking the rope and following him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:10 am

"....." i sighed quietly and walked out into the storm, doing my best to ignore the growing resentment and bitterness i had at the world at the moment, and looked down at my compass and began navigating toward the direction where her house would be located, so we didnt half to walk as long on streets and sidewalks....
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:59 am

Nearing where I lived, I noticed firefighters and officers taping off my block. I dropped the rope, running ahead to the nearest officer.

"Whoa, young lady, it was advised to-"

"What happened?" I demanded, cutting him short.

"Well, missy, the houses in these area were not inspected for structural safety; many roofs collapsed due to the weight. Moreover, the power went out. Many people were already frozen or entering the first stages of hypothermia- now now, young lady, dont cry..."

"I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CRY! THIS IS MY NEIGHBORHOOD! WH-WHERES MY DAD!?!?" My voice began to crack, as tears froze on my face.

"Missy, please calm down..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:06 pm

"Sir, please allow us inside, we were stuck at Kinkura academy when the storm hit, and she was worried about her father, who has a serious problem concerning his health, so we came as soon as we could, we need to get in there and help with the efforts to search for people... ill go with her to her house, and after her father is found, ill help search as well for others.,..." i said, to which he nodded and let us go in, and i lead her to her house, as she was a nervous wreck at the moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:22 am

I noticed that the kitchen had caved in, so I ran and started digging away snow and roof. "I shouldve left as soon as I warmed up as soon as I noticed he was drinking so much at least he would be safe and everything would be okay..." I rambled on and on, panicky, struggling with a piece of the roof.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:13 am

"...." i walked over and with a grunt, shouldered the peice of wood out of the way, and saw a hand, and began hurriedly uncovering him from the wood, but carefully, sighing with a grin, seeing he was okay and that he was in a small cave of wood, and was only scratched up a bit, and called for more help
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 pm

He was unconscious, but he seemed okay. At least not frozen to a human icicle. He and a few other neighbors were being taken a tent, unable to get ambulances due to the conditions. And I just stuck like a leech to my dads side until he started regaining consciousness.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:44 am

"......" i watched her go with her dad, and sighed, walking in the oppisate direction to help search for other survivors, until i finally was told to get some rest, and i stumbled my way to the medical tent, were refreshments were being prepared for the volenteers as well
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:57 am

I smiled happily as soon as he woke up.

"...Where the hell am I?"

"Youre in a tent dad. A big one. The house collapsed."

"...Huh. When did that happen?"

"You dont remember."

"......Where were you?"

"Stuck somewhere. Dad, were you so drunk you never noticed the house collapse?"

"Where were you stuck?"

"Dad. Dont change the subject."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next