Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:01 pm

".... very little actually, its enough to dull the pain, but low enough to keep my mind sharp..." i said simply, putting everything togeather and grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and then got dressed, shouldering the pack onto my back and looked at her quietly "i know how to limit myself now.... after the night you came, i finished a bottle, but its out of my system now... i have a high tolerance for wine, and ive been drinking it in doses since she went missing..." i said, my gaze turning to the couch silently, going to the door to wait for her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 pm

I zipped up the coat. "Well, maybe you can teach my dad a little restraint when it comes to alcohol..." I laughed spitefully. "Well, lets go before it gets any later."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:10 pm

"..... whats your address, ill lead the way..." i said as i opened the door, pulling my goggles down onto my eyes, pulling up my hood and held her a rope to hold on to "and also, tug that if you need to take a break...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:25 am

"...Are you sure this isnt overkill?" I asked, pointing out our gear, before handing him a card with the address.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 am

"look, id rather be hot and sweating then freezing my ass off... im sure you will appreciate it to, since this is a ways away in NORMAL conditions when walking... besides, i always over prepare... its how ive survived the special place in hell reserved for the student council president... you take care of sports, thats fun... but where do you think the funding comes from? where does any of the clubs permissions and activities come through to get a green light? i have to raise funds from the school, or use my own money, to keep your clubs running and out of the mud... for example, the chessclub? they wanted to do a tournement, but i had to fight with them on YOUR behalf, because you had a game in the gym the day they wanted to go... the only reason i won, is because i had backup insurance with me... you name the person, i am sure i have a secret or two ive learned about them... minus you, the teachers, and about 25-50 other kids... not that i enjoy it though..." i said simply, rambling slightly as i opened the door "its better this way, so if you pass out, i can carry your ass to your door...." i said simply, walking outside
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:58 pm

I glared slightly. "I help with most of the sport funding, even if it isnt out of pocket we still raise money through fundraisers and events. Sorry youre the one who was to pay the expenses for mostly everything else," I said, following him out. "And the only reason I passed out was because I wasnt dressed for a blizzard."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 pm

"and you do a damn good job about it... you do your best to make sure you have nothing to do with me, even if i wanted to get close and help... you think i enjoy the treatment and looks i get from everyone for what i do to make sure you all have a good time? geuss again..." i said, walking off with the rope being put in her hand after i locked the door, and began making my way to her house, the shortest way possible
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:33 am

I scoffed, "If you really didnt want this, you shouldve tried harder, fought with all your might, instead of just giving in."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:21 pm

"you think i havent tried? ive been doing that since i was born... you think its easy fighting an uphill losing battle when only one person is cheering you on? what about when that person has to go away, and cant cheer you on.... honestly, everything i do is wrong to you... and to think, when i first met you, i had a crush on you..." i said irritably, hiding the fact i still had a crush on her, my face forward as i led the way "your no better than the rich snobs you hate so much, you hate that which is different from you, instead of attempting to get closer and see what there is there... sure, youve done things with the special needs kids no problem, but when it comes to me, you wont have anything to do with it... you still havent awnsered me when i asked what the hell ive done to piss you off to the point of hateing my simple pressence in a room to the point that i had to transfer classes... soon as we get to your house, im leaving.... im going home, packing my things, im done with this life.... go live alone in a cabin somewhere, so i dont have to deal with all you common people judging me and claiming me to be a snob... you jerks always forcus on the bad parts of me, why cant you attempt to see the good in me as well..." i said angrily, half tempted to leave her in the snow right there, tears in my eyes as i walked, letting them fall into my scarf, knowing she couldnt see them in the blizzard, and checked the compass as i walked toward what looked like a streetsign, and grew silent, beginning to plan what i would need to do in order to move from this place, far from any idiot people like the woman i was now leading home through the snow, my feet stomping with each step so i couldnt turn around and shout at her, hoping to burn off the anger that i felt towards her "you... you of all people should know how hard it is to be accepted... people love you... what is so different about us..." i muttered, the wind taking my words away along with my tears as i grew silent
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:34 am

"My dad was, and is, my only support, and he's drunk most of the time. My house is pretty far from here, in the shadier part of the city, where no one wants to go. But I wanted to go somewhere better, that gave me an actual opportunity. But because of where I live, my applications were rejected multiple times. Schools in the South Melison area of the district are quite imfamous- hell, the whole of South Melison has built quite a record. Peeps there are very keen on bullying, and I happened to be a friendless nerd- a rather easy target. I honestly thought this school would be handle bullying better. It didnt- It just reduced to verbal bullying after a while. And a partial answer to why I cant stand you- I said the wrong things to the wrong people. I was harrased more the first month at the school than I had endured in the whole of my life- and I can fill a library if I had recorded every act of bullying against me. I missed so many days I was almost expelled, but I wanted a chance- needed a chance- for a better life. So I would rather scorn you and tolerate others on an aquaintance level than lose this opportunity that I hold onto by a single thread." I started looking off to the side, in case he turned I wouldn't have to look at his face. "Theres the partial reason."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:49 am

"and you didnt think to fucking TELL me that you were being bullied? i offered my hand several times! i stopped them when i could! and you know, your football team isnt such a fun group of people to hang out with... i had to get rid of a present i got from my sister... honestly, if you had asked, i could have pulled some strings, and gotten you a full rights scholarship to somewhere nice, where the people are fun and kind, just at your level... why do you think i came to the school? i came to attempt to stop the bullying, and trust me, it is alot easier now than it was back then... we were at the point where our school would have been shut down because grades were so damn low... you seemed like the only cool person in the school, which is why i was so adamant on hanging out with you and showing you around the school that first day, but you got pissed and angry at me for it... my older brothers have done everything possible, and alot is expected of me as they have taken over other families through marrige, leaving me for the head of my family... god damnit! i told you if you needed help to let me know!" i said angrily, punching a tree as we walked by, and sighed "i couldnt do anything if you wouldnt tell me, idiot... i saw the bruises, i saw the scuffs and scrapes, but you were an idiot, and wouldnt let me help..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 am

"They were going to have me expelled and blacklisted. If I do anything, i'll lose my chance," I answered simply. "And that first day I was shy. After that I just..." I stayed quiet for a moment, before saying, "Whatever. I'll never see you again anyways, so it doesn't matter."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm

"thats funny, because all expulsions have to go through the student council president now in order to take the load off the teachers so they dont have to deal with faulty requests...." i said with a grunt, turning forward ".... ill stay if you at least try to give me a chance... thats all ive ever really wanted, is someone to give me a chance to be a true friend..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:06 pm

I keep looking away. "...I dont know if I want to take that chance... even if the chances of being expelled is reduced. But how incredibly risky to make the prez look over expulsion. Careless, very careless."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:43 pm

"it generally isnt looked over... it has to be a valid reason, and you have had several requests to be expelled already, and they were bad reasons..." i said simply, turning towards the right and continued walking
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:35 am

I snapped my attention back to him. "What?" I asked in disbelief. "T-they said they wouldn't..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:15 am

"you really believed them... that right there is what drew me to you... you have to relize, that most of the kids are sent there as this is more of a playground for the rich... they are all backstabing future congressmen that are pissed that you are so good you got in with your skills and looks... and that i, of a low standing among the rich families, still am student council president...." i said simply, glancing over my shoulder at her "i hate playing their games, but i have mastered the art... you see, i may be lower, but it is how i used my resorces... i gathered blackmail, or manipulated people in high places who didnt do their job right and got them fired, and then replaced them with a more compentent idividual... for example, our last govenor..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:39 pm

I looked down, merely ashamed I had fallen so easily into that trap. "...Thats still too much power for the student council president."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:13 pm

"again, its not like i want the power, but someone had to do it in order to keep the peace, and make things better for the masses... even now, im working to make everything more democratic, thats why i formed the student council... and why i was so excited when you joined us, cause i was hopeing that we could become friends..." i said with a sigh, leading us under the highway overpass and took a minute to breath
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:56 pm

"It would make things worse than they already are, sorry...." I muttered begrudgingly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm

"whatever, its a problem on your side, ill do what i can, but until you open up, i cant do anything..." i said, tired of the excuses she was giving, and looked around "its getting late according to my watch... we should set up camp here, its nice and dry, and the snow wont bury us here...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:11 pm

I sighed, wondering why we hadnt gone any faster to avoid this situation. I was too scared to let my guard down....

Wait. I dont need to keep my guard up. I hate him. A lot. Yes. I hate him a lot. I think. Damn weather, clouding my mind....

"...Damn it," I muttered unintentionally.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:28 pm

"....." while she had grown silent, i had set up the tent, and went inside and to the right, a divider being between us "your side is on the left, good night... ill make breakfast in the morning..." i said quietly from inside the tent, just loud enough to be heard outside, and curled up in a ball as far from the wall as i could, in the dead center of the small room i now had
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:16 am

I didnt answer, simply entering the tent. Maybe I should say something...Whatevurrrrrrrr... I thought, rolling over.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 am

a few hours later i exited the tent quietly and began working on the food i had set aside for todays breakfast, and after it was simmering in a pot of boiling water i had made from the snow, i sighed, my mood low and down as i went over to the end of where the snow was, and burried my head in it, hopeing the freezing cold would distract me from the source of my negitive feelings, the idiot in the tent ".... as if she would come back for christmas... im just some idiot she hates, like shed like me back anyway..." i mumbled angrily as i punched the snow several times "after all, all i am is some loser... mom and dad said it best... they hate me to the point of having considered welcoming my sister into the family as the heir... all i am is a weak pathetic idealist who wants to make and have decent commoner friends... itll never happen, and all that will come to me is a lonely death... ill finish this school year with her, so she doesnt get expelled, and then ill be leaving... until then, im going to distance myself from her, and everyone else, unless its at school, so the pain doesnt show, or affect me anymore..." i said to no one in particular, my throat tight as i thought quietly to myself, and sighed once more ".... we are almost to her house.... about a mile in the snow, should take about one hour and thirty minutes... and then i can go drink myself into a coma for christmas as my gift to the world... lock the door, stay inside for a month for christmas break, not have to deal with anyone other than to gain supplies for my self exclaimed exile...." i said with a bitter smile as i waundered back to the food, letting the tears fall freely now as i began finishing the food preperations, and stood infront of the tent and told her to get up and come eat, not careing about the hurt that showed in my voice anymore at her comments and continued rejection of me yesterday, deciding on a vow of silence today
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next