Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 7 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Tue May 19, 2015 4:35 pm

"again, if it gets to much, let me know in the way i told you, or tell me with your eyes, and ill find a way to excuse ourselves...." i said, just loud enough for her to hear
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 7 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue May 19, 2015 6:06 pm

"Trust me, I've lived long enough that I've been able to learn how to ignore it as easily as physical annoyances, else I would stay in my house as a shut in."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 20, 2015 1:48 am

"...." i nodded, and leaned back, and tenced a little as a different woman, a fully grown one, came over to us with an obciously fake smile on her face "My my! Look who it is! We were so worried you werent going to make it! and i hear you have a cute little secretary to boot!" she said, turning towards her with a smirk on her face "you must be QUITE the catch to have attained his interest..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed May 20, 2015 2:53 am

Oh, smugness. I wondered two things : damn, how did they learn of me so quickly, and how to react to receive a different kind of response. I smiled, though it was more in amusement than that not-so-discreet-don't-even-need-my-power-to-see-it-smirk. "Ah, well, he just needed some competent company for the evening, to which I gladly obliged." Please let that sound cool please let that sound cool I hope that sounded cool~
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 20, 2015 6:15 am

"And we arent competent company?" she asked, raising an eyebrow with irritation, and i smiled, chuckling a bit at how she looked, and spoke up "calm yourself Clara, she ment buisness is all. After all, your families department is in Cosmetics, no?" i said and raised an eyebrow myself and grinned "Come now, its just freindly banter, after all, despite being out of her usual element, she is still handleing it well enough to crack a joke or two." i smiled and felt proud of (crap, cant remember her name, and cant look for it Sad...) as i turned towards the appetizer, buttering some bread as i continued "more so than you did, when you showed up to my birthday party 2 years ago with your daughter..." i said, and watched her stiffen a bit, and she did a nervous chuckle and nodded back at both of us, and walked off.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed May 20, 2015 5:13 pm

(Its Allyssa. I forgot it too... downside to first person roleplying...)
Hahaha~ My face brightened up as she left, though it was more because I annoyed her and did not satisfy her desire to demean me. This deserves...a toast, I smiled to myself as I grabbed a piece of bread, laughing at the silly pun. "So...is that normal?" I asked. "The whole not so discreetly sizing up thing?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 22, 2015 1:41 am

"its a constant part of our lives... i walked in the room, and sized them all up in a glance... im not sure you noticed, but quiet a few looked at you in surprise, and a few still are... your a wild card... my people hate having suprises..." i said and grinned a bit as the ate "me however... i find them enjoyable, livens things up instead of boring old meetings and people so old they look like they breath dust..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri May 22, 2015 2:59 am

I started to giggle. "Heh, dust..." I was quite surprised I missed that, maybe that was murked over by his meds. But what about the other people? "I don't think the sizing up thing is entirely rare, I think everyone does that so often I don't notice, unless they make it very obvious. You'd think they'd be better at being sneaky about it.."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:27 am

"Nah, she just sucks at Diplomacy is all. personally? a monkey has better skills at decieving that she does...." i sighed, and glanced out the window iwth a chuckle, looking back to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:56 pm

I sighed," What a shame, you'd think with that much money she could pay for some lessons..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:32 pm

"but that requires them to aknowledge that they are wrong, that they arent perfect. That will never happen." i smiled, sighing a bit with content evident on my face, and chuckled, thinking on how we had first met
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:05 am

"I wonder how they've managed to not run their respective businesses to the ground with that kind of attitude..." I noted softly, sipping whatever was in the glass the waiter came by with.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:57 pm

"easy, they hire Peons to run the buisness for them, so they can continue playing." Came the reply, a slightly distracted look on my face as i realized something, then shook it off with a smile "I have you to thank for making sure i didnt end up like them...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:33 pm

"Heh, peon... Wait. What do you mean? You were pretty stiff, not much careless like these peeps. At least, as far as I know."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:43 pm

"But you planted the seeds. You treated me differently than the rest. You got me interested, you.... Its hard to explain..." I sighed, slightly fustrated that i couldnt explain properly as to why she made me like i was. "you... I... I wasnt always as nice as i am, i used to be like them... but that day in the park changed me for some reason...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:20 pm

"...Damn, I made a crazy deep impression on you..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 am

"Even i don't understand it, but im glad it did...." I laughed, pulling a last forkful of food off my plate and geasutering at her "perhaps i knew that on some level, you were an empath, and you would understand me."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:32 am

"Maybe you're empathetic to empaths?" I joked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:31 am

"wouldnt that just be fantastic!" I smiled, laughing a little and then i tensed, my eyes drawn to the doors we had entered in, to a large bodied fellow, who had just entered and was scanning the room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:38 pm

I grinned as well, before following his gaze to the new person who entered the room. I could sense the attention of other briefly attracted to this individual as well, with mixed emotions. "Who is he?" I asked softly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm

"The man we are all here to have buisness meetings with..." I whispered back, my lips almost unmoving as i did so. With a slightly forced smile, i nodded in his direction with a freindly geasture.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:29 am

"I see..." I said, mimicking his form of speech, raising a brow at the fairly obvious juxtaposition of emotions. "Guess not many are chummy with him."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:51 am

"He is the exact opposite of an empath... Only see's the barest of emotions..." I whispered, lowering my hand after a moment, and watched him smile and nod in my direction before going to talk to a larger female nearby. "He is basically the leader of things in this area of the world..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:20 pm

"...It's too rare to find someone who isn't twisted by power, isn't it," I sighed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:23 pm

"I am one of a kind...." I chuckled cheerily, turning back to face her with a smile "Just as you are...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next