Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 18 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:05 am

"Wow, that's... An incredibly pleasant memory. Like, to just have someone be genuinely kind around for even a bit always leaves a very deep impression on oneself."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 18 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:42 am

"The temple that monk is at sometimes isnt very far from here, maybe 40 minutes, if you would like to see it." I stated, smiling still "Its rare that he leaves due to his duties, but he likes to check on his aging former master. That man is veeeerrry good and getting what he wants. I wouldn't want him as a rival, but luckily he only seems interested in the wellbeing of others."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:33 pm

(im sorry. I got a nes classic and I have spent a very good deal of my free time on final fantasy.)

"Sure. What direction do we walk in?" I nodded, eager to see this place, since it would be pleasant to feel the rush of something that wasn't anxiety or... Other stuff.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Taking her hand gently by the wrist, i began weaving our way through the crowd. Speaking up after a few minutes of silent travel, i sighed with a chuckle following it shortly after. "I really should have grabbed more of those snacks...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:14 pm

"Really? Hm... Maybe there's something nearby, if you feel that it'll affect you later," I suggested, wondering if he held back on getting as many snacks as possible because he was distracted.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:26 am

"Please, im not about to show you a bad time on the town because i cant survive without a full stomach." I responded with a sly smile, glancing back at her briefly to gauge her reaction.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:25 pm

"Pffft, yeah, I guess youre right. I guess not everyone gets moody when theyre hungry, snickers commercials be damned," I chuckled, grinning in return.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:14 am

"That is a reference i actually understand!" I laughed, enjoying the sensation.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:05 am

I raised a brow, "I'd be worried if you hadn't, I'd be forced to explain the joke then," I teased, gently poking his cheek.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:04 am

"That is something I would like. You do have a nice voice, very calming, easy to listen and understand." I said honestly, turning a bit red at the sudden proximity she had now, visibly pausing once she had poked me. After making sure it was safe to move without screwing something up, i continued on my current path, a bit embarrassed now as i turned to hide my face from her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 am

"You know, trying to hide just makes it more obvious, physical wise, not taking in account the empathy. I probably shouldn't have done that, I should respect bounderies too," I said apolegetically.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 am

"I... I-uh..." I stammered, at a loss for words, so i sighed instead as we kept going "It's fine. You know as well as I do, if not more, that I dont mind you violating my personal space." I said after a few minutes of thought. "Its just... I am not sure how to continue this... Its like... You doing stuff like that and getting reactions out of me like that remind me that im human...." I stated. "Its part of the reason I like you, a small part, but still a part. You make me feel human..." I stated simply, stopping myself from continuing that sentence with a red face of embarrassment, stopping at a crossroads. Turning left, I glanced in the direction of a little boy playing with his father with a tired smile before continuing. "I'm sorry. I know i must be exhausting you mentally with how rapid my emotions change. Its still a talent i haven't gotten a knack for. And im sorry for speaking like that. You have enough to deal with as is."

(Glad to see your alive. How are you?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:45 am

"Its... alright, really. Its not like youre the first and only person Ive met before I understood how my empathy affected how I saw the world. But in a way, youre helping me see the world from a different angle that I didnt quite expect before. Its a little unexpected honestly. But I feel like we often kinda stumble along, trying to keep up with eachother and apologizing a lot. I guess itll be some time before that stops happening..."

(Im... kinda moving along in life? I started school again, kinda regret it but i dont want to back out again. How are you?)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:20 am

(Same old Same old. Graduated, trying to get a job in my field or even a better paying one.)

"Honestly, i doubt that will be the case on my end. I dont think ill ever get over feeling a little guilty at your discomfort due to my rampant emotional spectrum." I sighed with a smile, taking another turn.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 pm

(Hahaha, I'm basically studying to move up at my current company just because the better is in the same craft category I currently work. I would've been working what I studied for if the plans didn't fall through the first time, as something related to computers. Now I study more generalized devices, not strictly computers, sadly.)

I sighed. "I guess I never should have mentioned it. It would be one less thing to worry about for you, between us. You really shouldn't feel guilty, everyone who has emotions can sometimes get a little wild emotionally.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:19 am

With a deadpan look at her over my shoulder, i raised an eyebrow "Sometimes? Your not THAT hard to read yourself. Every time i switch or spike an emotion you flinch. You flinch alot." I stated simply, and faced forward again. "I worry because I care. I dont wanna mess up. It feels like im the sheep in wolfs clothing, and your the first actual friend ive made that wasn't just a beneficial friendship."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 am

I chuckled at his description about himself. "How are you the wolf? You'd have to be the one with ill intention in this friendship for that to be so. Moreover, I've still a ways to go before I can tolerate emotions as unflinchingly as my father does. Or my older relatives. Even if they're kinda crazy..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:27 am

"I said Sheep in wolf's clothing, not wolf in sheep's clothing." I replied simply, pausing to read a sign before pointing to a building down the street "Nearly there!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:00 pm

"Ahhhh, so, I'm so used to hearing it the other way around..." I said, mildly embarrased, thankful we were close.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:10 pm

"I don't blame you, i would have done the same..." I said with a small smile, walking onto the almost silent grounds, the only source d coming from over the walls
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:38 pm

I looked around. "There are more open spaces than I originally thought there were here..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:18 pm

"Its supposed to be that way. Its a change of pace and is supposed to relax you." I stated simply, removing my shoes after i had reached the doorway.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 pm

"Am I supposed to take off my shoes?" I asked, stopping briskly at the doorway.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:22 pm

"It is tradition. They have slippers right here for guests to use." I stated, handing them to her, and ringing a bell near the door to indicate they had visitors.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:11 pm

I made a noncommittal sound before taking them from him and putting them on, waiting with a nervous buzz lagging in the background.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next