Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:43 am

"Careful woman, I might just snap on you..." Came my mumbled reply, obviously tired as i slouched against the wall. with a light smile, i slapped one of my hands lightly on her butt, trying to get a reaction as i held in my blush
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:51 am

"...Sorry," I muttered, pulling away, letting out a small 'yip' when he spanked me lightly. "What? No fair..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:53 pm

"Hey, none of that apology crap, you have done nothing wrong..." Came my soft reply, pulling her back to me in order to hide my lower body from her, as we were still facing each other. With a smile, I raised my eyebrow and chuckled, unsure of what came over me all of a sudden, but I held my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "Really, no fair? You have done FAR worse to me with little to no retribution on my part... Or are you telling me you're secretly as tomato faced as i am when i do things like that to you? Should i test that theory?" I asked
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:13 am

"Oh no, am I to face retribution for all the times I got you tomato faced?" I said, unable to hide my smile as I spoke. I hummed, "Though in all honesty, I think rougher contact is too much at the moment..." I turned my head and trailed kisses from his neck to his collarbone, " This is more fun at the moment..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:59 am

"O-Obviously..." Came my reply, doing my best to keep a clear mind as she trailed kisses down my neck. Trying to reign in my hormones, i smiled weakly unsure of how to continue the conversation, my mind silently attempting to urge me to do something, Anything, to progress current events. Stammering more the lower she got, i was soon rendered a mess once she got to my collar bone, her last comment driving the implications in my head wild with possibilities
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:58 am

"Hmmm? What's the matter, already lose your bravado?" I asked, looking up with a pleased smirk. "I'm afraid, at this rate, you'll be the only one tomato faced here.."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:54 am

"I-I am attempting to reign myself in might be another responce..." I stammered with a failed attempt to seem calm, still leaning against the wall as i looked down at her. My heart thumping wildly at the look she gave me, i felt my lower region get warmer, making me stiffen my entire body slightly...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 am

My smirk wavered slightly as I felt him tense slightly. I thought I had gone far too far for comfort, when..."...Oh. Thats where the bravado went."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:42 pm

"S-sorry... Can't really control my own hormones..." came my quiet response, not able to turn away from her at the moment, my face settling to a slight pink.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:17 am

"Don't apologize, there's nothing to be ashamed of... if anything I'm amazed by how long you held it together, considering we ARE making out in the shower," I said, raising a brow.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:47 am

"Well, to be fair you are correct.,.. You also have been wearing that barrier i have against perversion very thin..." Came my response, sighing a bit "I apologized because it might be awkward from this point on." I said with a slight chuckle, pulling her back to me and kissing her deeply. "However, i am sure both of us are NOWHERE near ready to do anything even remotely close to involving that... There are many other things we need to go through first..." Came my quick reply, my arms releasing her again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:12 pm

I laughed softly a bit before he kissed me again. My hands trailed up his arms and shoulders before they interlocked behind his neck. I tilted my head slightly. "What things did you have in mind?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:26 pm

"Well, still need more dates, and maybe more... permanent things..." Came my reply, struggling to find a way to say what i wanted to say without actually saying it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:33 am

"Permanent things? You mean like marriage?" I asked, not wanting to be confused, and kinda feeling like I was restating the obvious. I felt a little bored, so I went back to kissing and nipping his neck.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:32 am

"W-well yeah... D-didnt wanna say it in case it would freak you out..." I said, jumping a bit at her affections. Sighing, i resigned myself to my fate, grunting when she was getting a bit to rough
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:45 am

I pulled away just enough to speak. "I think it would freak me out if you decided to propose to me right here in the shower. It's not something off putting, but if you dont wanna talk that far ahead, that's alright." I shuddered suddenly, only then realizing that the water had gotten cold. Had we been in here for that long?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:31 pm

"W-well obviously i wont do it here... I would do something memorable..." Came my almost whispered reply, slowly tracing patterns up and down her back, pausing for only a minute as the heat turned into cold. Turning it off with my foot with a small amount of difficulty, i continued. "Remind me to fix that.... But... I am fine discussing our future together, i just am not sure if YOU are... We have both been through alot, and while it seems like we have been together for years to me, we have only been official for like.... 4 months..." I sighed, one arm staying around her waist to hold her to me, the other tracing patterns up her side. "I dont wanna fuck this up... Without you, id probably become a hermit in the Engine room... I Love you...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:37 pm

I sighed, wrapping my arms around him, leaning into his chest. "It's been so hectic, I forget that so little time has actually passed. I love you too, don't think I'll run off at the first issue that comes up. I need you as much as you need me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:47 am

"You forget? Try being me! With you teasing me all the time, it seems like im jumping periods through time!" Came a low chuckle, i rested my chin on her shoulder in order to continue "I never have doubted that... Just a heads up, I dont like that royal person... To vague... Im just glad your back and in one peice..." I sighed, and kissed her cheek. "So... Are you willing to explain in more detail why you were upset earlier?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:19 pm

"Oh...it's just a culture thing, they don't really answer stuff because they expect you to know. Or learn for yourself." I sighed. "I guess it was a small existential crisis that kinda made me flip out a bit. I also felt a little off, but didn't know why and that didn't help things, ha."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:42 am

".... I... If you have any weird dreams or anything weird at all, will you tell me?" I asked carefully. "Even if it might freak me out, i want to know... I want to be more involved..." I said honestly, running a hand against my chin with a sigh "With that out of the way... We have been standing in the shower with no water for some time... And i need to shave before bed, unless you want me to keep it?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 am

I pulled away to look at his face. "If you want, I don't know if I can get used to seeing you look otherwise. Welp, I'm out then," I said, pulling away completely and stepping out of the shower, grabbing a towel, and smushing my face into it. Ah, so soft. I unfolded it and wrapped myself, before a light went off in my head. I hadn't made a closing statement.

"Oh, and don't worry, I'll DEFINITELY tell you about any wierd dreams I have. With. As. Much. Detail. As. Possible. Might as well get to dreaming, am I right?"

There. I could sleep in peace now.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:19 am

"Damnit woman..." I sighed, shaking my head as i followed her, my face a slight red at the possible meaning behind her statement. Wrapping a towel around my waist, i stood in front of the mirror and took out my razor, scratching at my chin again. Turning to her and kissing her on the lips before i started shaving, i smiled, a look of content easily noticable in my eyes. "You know you make my day right? Even if you are attempting to mentally torture me all day... Just knowing i get to see you at the end of the day and the beginning is something that... Makes me very happy..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 am

"Hey, I don't mentally torture you... it ain't torture if you like it~" I said, waggling my eyebrows before waltzing out of the bathroom. "But it makes me just as happy to know. G' night my precious darling~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:57 am

"I will come join you in a moment, After i shave...." Came my delayed response, having watched her walk into the other room with a lingering stare. After a few minutes, i sighed, running my hands against my face to see how well i did, and satisfied with the job, i walked back into the room, heading towards the closet to grab a pair of boxers
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next