Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:53 pm

I had already made myself comfortable in bed, my arm over my eyes, blocking the light. I had the slight decency to at least wear an oversized nightshirt as pajamas, so there wasn't exactly anything of interest look at. "Man, I hope we get a break for all the hecticness for a while, I don't wanna hear anything of Rayan society until... I'm ready... guess..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:27 am

".... I still dont understand why they wouldnt let me be near you..." I sighed, shaking my head as i clambered into bed with her. Snuggling up behind her, i wrapped my hand around her waist and grunted. "Given how tied into all this drama and the Rayans my father is, you should talk to him. I certainly am not going to, not unless it regards fixing electrical items... Why the hell he needed a refresher course is beyond me. He built that stupid machine..." I grumbled, sighing after i did so. "He should be free tomorrow judging from the schedule. Ill take over the jobs whenever you wanna talk to him, be it tomorrow or a week from now... Hell, i think he actually needs to talk to you judging from his access logs from earlier..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:29 pm

"Well, it was probably a medical procedure. I don't think it's exactly something you need to be there for. In spite of my behavior, I still value a certain degree of privacy. Why do you think I didn't try getting you to come with me, I was anxious. Oh well. It happened. Nothing we can do to change that."

I sighed, not pleased by how it seemed to be avoiding his father. "You really shouldn't be so harsh with him, the last thing we need is tension on board, can't you just... give him the benefit of the doubt whenever you and him interact?" I moved my arm and turned to look at him. "The access logs? What did they say?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:31 am

"He seemed to be trying to locate where you were located while you were on their ship, and he was going through the camera feed's." I said simply, sighing as i looked at the ceiling. With an exhale, i attempted to calmly explain why i was so mad. And failing. "... How would you feel if you found out your surviving parent had left you behind, while taking your sibling with them? No contact, no note, leaving you to think they were dead and you were all alone? Then they show up after you have grown up all alone, and try to claim you as though nothing happened?" I asked seriously, removing my hand from her side so i could repeatedly clench my fist.

"You had the bare understanding of your parents from what i gather, or at least one or two things of them... I had nothing of them... And yet you all want me to just up and forgive him? I was ABANDONED, Left for dead with no backup plans in case his friend died, and now he, the captain, and to a degree, you, just expect me to be okay with that fact, to forget how many i had to kill and harm in order to survive at a young age, How i had to close my heart to anything and everything i ever wanted. I had given up on life the night before we met in person. After that job was finished, i planned to leave, head up the side of a mountain, and die. You dont talk about your earth based past much, but from what i've gathered, it was a somewhat pleasant one when compared to mine..." I grimaced, sitting up and running my hands down my face as i stared at myself in the mirror across from us.

"I was 4 when i learned how to pick locks, 6 when i made my first kill, 5 when i finally learned how to speak in a full sentence, and that's just the beginning... No child should have to go through that, the parents are supposed to be there for them to PROTECT them... Instead of having happy memories of playing at the park and him taking me out to do fun things like ice cream trips, playing with friends and having sleep overs, having highschool crushes and playing sports, all i have is the memories and faces of those i hurt, of learning how to fight, and a frozen heart that only has the capability to love one person, and that's you... That man isn't my father, and i doubt he ever will be. He may have helped bring me into this world, but he didn't raise me..." I said with a harsh, quick sob, trying to hold in the tears that threatened to break free as my hair fell down into my eyes. "Whenever i see him, i am reminded of my past, of those i hurt and had to kill, of all the suffering and beatings i had to endure, all the hardship i had to go through. So, no, i cant just give him "the benefit of the doubt"..." I said, turning away from her as i felt the first few tears fall.

"Do you know what its like to walk into a room and the first thing that runs through my head is the quickest way to incapacitate or kill someone, and then escape? To have a cold hearted side that constantly tells you that the one person you actually like in the world is just using you? I am not even 20 yet, and i know how to shatter a mans ribcage in a single punch! That ISN'T normal Mint! Do you know how badly that can fuck people up?! I had to learn how to do math from the guy who made bombs down the street from where i had made my own home. Before i met you, I was barely human. I ate, slept, and worked like a machine because i didn't get the education and love that i was supposed to get as a child. I am a monster because of him, I am a killer because of him, I am BROKEN, because of HIM! He is lucky i didn't beat the living shit out of him on site as soon as i figured it out!" I said, my shoulders shaking as i focused on breathing for a few silent minutes before i was calm enough to speak again.

"I am not going to speak to him, because it is the better option. If I speak to him, I will probably end up KILLING him... I dont need any more blood on my hands... There is enough there for to many life times..." I said with a depressed tone, still crying, a sniffle escaping me every once and awhile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:00 am

I quickly pulled him close. "I'm sorry. Even if part of my life is a lie, it was still a pleasant one, in comparison. I'm just a harmless object," I sighed. "A little lonely, but honestly nothing severe. Those things are hard to get past, what you went through. I guess my mild existence won't ever grasp what you went through. I'm just... like that. Even though it sometimes didn't go well, I'd give people the benefit of the doubt. Often repeatedly. Even if they did things. Now I don't know whether or not it's a natural trait or something learned, but it's why it's the first thing I suggest. From the bottom of my heart, it's what I feel is right. And I'm so sorry-" I tightened my grip on him, "That this isnt something we can agree on. But... there..." my voice started becoming quieter as I continued, "...um...maybe just..." I sighed. I couldn't beg with him, he wasn't going to have it now, and it would probably take years to heal the point he would be more open to the thought.

I remembered an old contact who had told me of how her mother locked her in the bathroom for days, and would only speak to her to remind her how flawed and useless to the family she was, and other things, having to pretend everything was fine until she got up and disappeared, as soon as she could. I wasn't sure if they ever made up, it had been years since she cut herself off before I ended up abducted, but the one time she contacted me, and I ask her to try to make amends, she pretty much snapped at me with a similar tirade of what she underwent- which was more than being locked up for days in isolation and being greeted with hate everyday. How it messed her up. How it wasn't normal. How you just couldn't forgive that.

How I just couldn't understand that. I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:39 am

"S-Sorry.... Y... You have a better grasp than most... Your also the first ive ever told that much of my past to.... Its fine you give people that benefit... Balances us out... But i am the cold one, i am there to keep us safe, to make the harder choices between us... You are the warmer side, the side that i dont think i have any more, other than the small portion for you...." I sighed after a moment, rolling over and curling against her, my face hiding against the hollow of her neck, still crying a bit as i relived some of the memories. With a hiccuping sob, i attempted to continue. "Its only big enough for one person... You were the first there, the first to be nice and give me a chance without out right trying to subjugate me or use me... At this point... Without you, id be nothing more than a machine.... Some nights, it was like constant nightmares... Then you showed up... That first night, in that weird house? That was the first time i had slept without a nightmare... Because i had You... I love you more than i can even comprehend..." I mumbled, and sighed tiredly, pausing for a moment

"What do you mean, part of it was a lie?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:53 am

I sighed, relieved that things hadn't gotten too out of hand. Then I realized I hadn't spoken to him about what exactly I learned about myself. "Well... I remember being a child, on earth. But in the echo, I'm not on earth at that age apparently. I'm certain I wasn't on earth. It's a gut feeling. I hadn't really given much thought to that detail before they checked up on me. I don't actually know how long I've been on earth, if that's the case. Um...When did we become contacts? I know for certain I was there to chat with you."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 am

"Well, that was roughly 4-5 years ago when we became consistent contacts, so our first contact was like 7 years ago..." I said simply, without much hesitation. With a slight huff, i moved closer to her, my brow furrowed. "~Problem is, what if it wasnt you on the other end at first? Now that i think about it, it was a rather different sentance structure....~" I thought to myself, then continued "If something is that powerful, to wipe your memory and replace it with fake memories..... Its scary as hell...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:17 am

"So I was like... 11 or 12? Alright, so that point onwards, must have been on earth. I was pretty small, ha~" I said, as he briefly fell silent. Then he mentioned how scary it was to have memories replaced. "Actually, it probably wasn't that strong, if memories are seeping through. That or mini me was incredibly smart and is trying to restore my memory."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:45 pm

"..... What do you mean Mini You?" I asked curiously, snuggling closer to her again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:16 am

"The echo? When things escalated in weirdness? My past self, aka mini me, sent me some sort of telepathic message to receive in the future? Anything ring a bell?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:21 am

"S-sorry, having a moment... cant really expect brilliance from me all the time ya know..." I said with a weak smile.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:26 pm

"Nah, it's okay, after all, you have other things occupying your attention. I dont have a lot in comparison. I literally can split between worrying about that and teasing you, not much going on here..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:01 am

"W-well, i guess you could tease me more, if that would end up helping you in the long run"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:21 am

I grinned. "Oh my, there's a masochist in our midst~" to which I gently tapped the tip of his nose with my finger- an extremely tame gesture compared to... Well, everything else.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 am

"I only want to keep you happy... I know more than anyone how toxic it can be thinking on bad thoughts and memories, on what COULD be..." I said with a quiet voice, smiling at her touch. "At the end of the day, I am okay with you teasing me, because it means you know me better than most, you know exactly what it takes to make me stammer, and that is why i am okay with increased teasing..., After all, its ONLY teasing, and not like you are forcing things on me..." I said weakly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:33 am

"Well... I guess if you don't see it as forced... I kinda do feel like I cross the line a little, but if it doesn't bother you..." I suddenly scoffed softly, "...Oh wow, I'm so late to actually asking permission, I just go for it. Like, would you actually tell me no if I wanted to do something you weren't willing to do? "

(Sorry I haven't posted for the other ones, the page keeps going to a spyware page and I can't get to them)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:37 pm

(Its no problem, i had that happen to me in the past.)

"Mint.... I trust you, you know my limits better than most, and that is why i put up with the teasing. I know you wouldn't just randomly jump me and have a wild night, and i doubt either of us are ready for that. If i was worried that id have to tell you if you go to far, i wouldn't be as invested in this relationship as i am, and wouldnt have done things like take showers willingly with you. When you tease me, you have this smile, its hard to explain, but it... You can tell you are really having fun, enjoying that moment with me, that your happy... That smile almost stopped my heart the first time i saw it, its what made me fall head over heels for you. Now, its your laugh, your little habits you dont realize you do, the calming pressence you have for me... I dont worry about things like that, because i trust you with my life." I said with a warm smile, snuggling into her for warmth. wrapping my arms around her waist, i pulled her as close as i could and kissed her on the lips. "Even if you did jump me, or you are ready for something crazy like that, I know you, you are to kind of a person to just go for it, you would take time to see how ready i was, and ease into things. You take your time with me, and that is the best gift i could ask for in a partner, next to seeing that you enjoy my company, something not everyone seems to enjoy... Besides the fact that you are possibly the most beautiful girl ive ever know..." I said, nuzzling her neck a little bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:04 am

I sighed, relaxing into his hold. "I never know how to respond when you shower me with compliments, to be honest with you. It's always a surprise to me that you see me that way- then again, ,I suppose that's what happens when youre neglected from those closest to you for so long. But I'm so thankful I met you. You always prioritize my safety. You go along with my shenanigans, youre kind, and...you're great all around." I blushed, embarrassed. "I wish I could say more, but I'm just so bad at this..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:43 pm

"You dont need to say more... Your actions speak louder than your words... That is good enough for me..." Came my content reply. "I am rather touchy feely now that you mention it... If it bugs ya, you should let me know..." I said, not sure what the boundary or rules for consistent contact were
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:48 pm

"Nah, it doesn't bug me at all. You would've noticed. Plus we were kinda doing that. In the shower. Nekkid. It be weird if it bothered me, wouldn't it?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:44 am

With a sigh and a red face, i rested my forehead against her shoulder and chuckled weakly. "I ment if im being clingy... We should go to bed, but... I want you to know, i love you, regardless if your human, Rayan, or whatever else they decide to throw at you... Always will..." I yawned loudly, turning my head to kiss her neck
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:26 pm

I smiled, moaning softly. "Thanks, that means a lot to me. But you're right, we outta get some sleep. Else I won't be able to think of ways to bring out your inner tomato. Niiiight~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:14 am

(Imma start building a set of Overwatch Rienhardt armor soon....)

"Niiiiight..." I mumbled, rolling over and taking over my own portion of the bed, but making sure i at least had one part touching her.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:26 pm

(Had to look that up. What the armor for?)
~2 Months later~
Suddenly, it was like interest in who I was... Dropped. Sort of. It was more of a waiting game, according to the captain, but it was a topic everyone seemed to ignore. It was nice, because bringing that up constantly without knowing any more than before would probably drive me up a wall. Which I could now physically do, apparently. It was more like a random sticking action, but I was getting the hang of it, since I spent the whole of the past week trying to be spider man. "Are you absolutely certain you can't do this too? Maybe you gotta try a little harder..." For some reason, it seemed to be a me exclusive power up. But I was pretty sure it was only momentary.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next