Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:51 am

(Cosplay... But im thinking i might do a Megas XLR cosplay instead. Easier to build and design)

With a sigh, i tilted my head, glancing over at her from where i was tinkering with a sensor. "Humans aren't able to cling to walls or ceilings like you and Warning are. Come here, i wanna see if i can figure out what exactly is making it so you can do that... I have to admit, it would be rather useful to be able to do that..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:19 pm

I let myself peel off the wall, landing almost flawlessly. Almost because I sort of stumbled. " Well, Warning technically doesn't stick to walls. She seems to be more like ...magnetically attracted to the ship?" I walked over to him. " How are you gonna figure out what makes me sticky?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:05 am

"This basically will scan in layers. Think of it like it were an apple. The scanner here makes an exact digital copy of the apple, listing everything its made of. The only difference is that its made of data, not matter. From there, i can peel back the layers and look into the chemical composition and see if i can make any heads or tails of it with help from the medical AI. It has been going on rather... unpleasantly about how it does not understand the changes to your biology, and keeps insisting that the scanner was broken, which is why i am here and am upgrading it. I have also had to detail in rather long lists as to what exactly the little device on my arm is doing to us. Why our life spans are extended for example. I've gotten sick of it throwing tantrums and demanding that i fix it as head engineer." I said simply, gently guiding her hands into the scanner, my movements fluid and quick.

"It also may be the device is affecting us differently due to our different DNA sequences. Yours, with your Rayan portions, may be unlocking extra abilities in the form of wall climbing. Mine, seem to be physically based. Stamina increase, precise motor control, able to see in the dark almost instantly. It seems that neither of us are 100% human either.... There are bits and peices of DNA in my own that are so foreign, i'm confused on how my system has adapted to it so well..." I said quietly, watching the scanner work on her hands. When it finished, i removed her hands from it, and began typing up something furiously on an old Keyboard i had built, preferring tactile feeling to digital typing.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:21 pm

... I don't think you can peel back an apple... Maybe an onion is a better example? I mused, before saying, "Well, I wouldn't be surprised that it's flipping out about me, there doesn't seem to be a lot about ... Uh, my species type. Thing. Apparently most populations died out some time back, except for a handful... " I looked at the keyboard. "How long did it take you to find the pieces for that thing?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:50 pm

"Built them, or had the computer 3D metal print the parts from melted scrap... Also, if there are small portions of Rayans scattered out here and there, why did that royal pain in the ass need to talk to you?" I asked aloud, obviously distracted by the two activities, making her the priority.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:28 am

"Apparently I'm the only one they've located in a while. It's been almost a decade since they've seen one, and they want to know how and why these populations seems to come up out of nowhere. One group they had kept track of for awhile grew exponentially for about 15 years, going from a small clan to nearly it's own country, with a far inferior immigration rates than those of industrialized cities. Then they were wiped out, and scattered." I blinked. "Maybe they thought I would know something?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:55 am

"whats the deal about that? do they look different than us?" I asked absent mindedly, sighing. "Why were they wiped out?" I asked suddenly, something tugging me the wrong way about the whole situation. "It doesnt seem natural that a species that is regarded so highly, or as advanced as you say, would just evaporate like that..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:45 am

"I don't look that much different," I said, pouting. "Besides, it seems more like curiosity than reverence. I mean, wouldn't you want to know how a population suddenly, well, blooms in such a short period? Like bunnies?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:33 am

Giving her a dead panned look with a slight stare, i raised an eyebrow "well, if your interactions with me are any indication of how things happen like that, I'm sure that bunny analogy would be perfect, provided they share the same behaviors with their romantic partners." i said simply, and sighed "I know you dont, but that doesn't matter to me, the fact that I am your partner is more than enough for me, because i love you for who you are, but neither of us has seen another Rayan as far as i know, besides your dreams, and i heard one of the Royals attendants saying something about you being 'Altered'..." i said, turning back to my work.

"That leads me, the conspiracy nut of the ship who questions all the right things, to think of some things. Perhaps they did it to you to preserve Rayan's as a people or race. Things like that just dont happen to one people, they would have affected a bunch of people. The only solution i could think of for their random disappearances without records, is either they have short as hell life spans, they were poisoned due to galactic space concerns involving resources, or civil war. That, or they are fighting some form of evil or parasite that preys on their people, or a disease that destroys them after they have made a certain civilization stand point. My point is, something isnt right here, and something is covering it up. A civilization that big and massive as you say would make ripples and impacts, but when checking the records, I can only find the equivalent of a Wikipedia page on them, and even then that just vague as hell and no pictures of them."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:03 am

For some reason, only then after saying it did I think about the implications of my analogy. I facepalmed myself. "I didn't mean it like that, that was the first animal that came to mind when I thought of exponential growth..." Nonetheless he continued, going from idea to idea, mentioning that I had been altered somehow- was I different from the common Rayan then?- and wondering aloud many conspiracies. "I remember from the echo that it seemed like I was underground... Maybe they were isolated? Maybe it was like when China would close itself from the world for years?"

Suddenly, I felt exhausted. It hit me like a wave. "Um...you know what?" *Yawn*" I'm gonna... Take a quick nap...here..." I slowly lowered myself to the ground. The wave analogy seemed inadequate now. This exhaustion felt more like being sucked into life sucking quicksand.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 am

Pausing visibly with worry on my face, i nodded and set my computer down, instead shifting to check her vital signs. Seeing that she was okay for the moment, despite some weird quirks and hiccups here and there, I picked her up and carried her with some effort to our room, which was near the medical room if needed. After a good 20 minutes of struggle, i gently laid her on the bed, still confused. "You were just fine a minute ago, what happened?" i asked to myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:15 am

I could hear him. everything moved so fast, within no time I had been lifted and placed in a soft surface - our bed?- unable to probably discern the passage of time. I slurred something, moving my arms sluggishly, my eyelids too heavy to allow me to see. Ugh, he sounded so far away, it wasn't like him to back off suddenly.

However, when I opened them again, I was in a different room. I still felt the same, but somehow I was moving.

A dream. This was definitely a dream. Or maybe an echo? But last time I had been able to move freely...

And when I turned my attention elsewhere it seemed like I turned. Huh. It was like wearing a vr headset, something that felt outdated to me at this point due to everything i had seen since... Everything...

I returned my attention to the room. It was empty. I strained to hear something, anything, but there was nothing but silence. There was light, coming in from... A large crack in the ceiling. Plants, vines namely, seemed to have pried it open. That or they simply crawled inward after the crack had formed. I willed myself upward, and thanks to dream physics, floated towards it, then through it, though it was too narrow to realistically go through, but this was a dream - echo thing, so screw actual physics. Once above, it seemed like a set for an abandoned for centuries city. Plants were everywhere, and many buildings had been crushed, tumbled or held by plants. But there weren't any... Cars. No transportation machines. Either they hadn't been built or they had been removed before the plants grew over them. Where was I...

My eyes suddenly flew open again, and lo and behold I was in my room again. My body jumped slightly when I regained consciousness, nearly an hour later, I would soon learn. my body still felt stiff, but I desperately searched the room with my eyes. Oh please tell me I'm not alone...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:19 pm

With a jump of my own, i yelped as she seemed to shoot up off the bed next to me, falling to the ground, having been startled in the process of checking her pulse. rubbing the back of my head, i sat up and groaned, my head poking over the top of the bed. Turning to her, i looked at her with a sense of worry, standing up and sitting next to her, waiting for her to respond and speak to me.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:04 pm

It took me a while to register he was there, rubbing the back of his head. "...D...did you, uh, hit your self?" I asked, still mostly dazed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:57 am

"N-no, you startled me when you jumped a bit, and i fell off the bed..." I said sighing as i rubbed my head. "Enough about me... You okay? You gave me one hell of a scare there..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:14 am

I blinked a few times. "I feel fine. I'm a little dazed, but I'm fine. It was only for about a minute, anyway." I tried to move but I still felt like I was magnetized to the bed. "Sorry for scaring you..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:41 am

"You were out for an hour, not a minute..." I sighed, and got up, running a scanner over her. "Scanner says you're basically having sleep paralysis. Brain thinks you're asleep, but allows you to be aware of your surroundings. similar to lucid dreaming..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:25 am

"Well this isn't terrifying at all. None of this," I huffed dryly. "If you try moving my arms or something will my body snap out of it?" My body still refused to cooperate, and it was quickly getting on my nerves.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:00 am

"Well... Im sure i could try something else...." I said quietly, pulling her into my arms after laying down next to her, massaging her back while i did so.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Well, if there was any sign of improvement, it was that my body relaxed slightly, although a couple seconds later, I managed to move my arms sluggishly to weakly hold him in return. "Well, even if it takes longer for my body to catch up, at least I feel better," I muttered, before hearing the captain say she needed the crew to gather for a meeting asap, to which I groaned," I have a feeling this wasn't a coincidence..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:03 pm

"Here. Ill massage you as we walk if you can stand... If not ill carry you." I said simply, standing up with her in my arms, gently setting her on the ground while keeping sure that she wouldnt collapse or fall over.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:09 am

I startled slightly as he moved us into a standing position, trying to tighten my grip on him and failing, but at least he took enough care to not let me fall. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to use you as a crutch," I sighed, all my weight leaning against him, feeling embarrassed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 pm

"Here, watch this...." I smiled, moving around her so i was to her left, my dominant hand sliding around her waist and grabbing her belt, wrapping her arm gently around my body as well. "Now, it doesnt seem as bad does it?" I asked, tugging herforward a few steps to show her how it would work, letting her walk but with me doing most of the effort
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:05 am

I relaxed slightly, not realizing a coil of tension had formed in my chest. I wasn't sure what it was with this lingering sense of shame. Nonetheless, I felt somewhat better, even if some people stared as we went to "the conference room." Which was the mess hall. For such a large ship, their lack of certain features was absurd. The captain raised a brow as we entered the room. "Good morning," I greeted monotonously, though the concept of time was often lost on this thing. She merely sighed. "Were just waiting on Dane at this point, he needs to be here too," She said, answering an unasked question.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:40 am

"Sorry about this captain, She has a small bit of sleep paralysis. Should pass soon..." I said with a nod at her eyebrow raised expression. Setting her gently on the bench, i sat on the table behind her and began working quietly on warming up her muscles.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next