Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why?!? 1X1(open)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

why?!? 1X1(open) - Page 6 Empty Re: why?!? 1X1(open)

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:26 pm

(XD dont sweat it, ive done it myself, i was just concerned as i know that you were in and out of a hospital back then, hopefully thats all done?)
"....." i nodded with a small squeek, and darted off to the bathroom to take my shower, my face bright red, and i put down my Pajama's down on the Granite counter and rested my hands against it, letting my mind focus on it to calm down, and hopped into the shower to help as well, lathering my hair with strawberry scented shampoo
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:34 pm

(Yeah sorry to have worried you, I actually had to stop roleplaying due to school and athletics. XD I havent been injured for a while now so hopefully Im done with the hospital)

After hearing the water run I knocked on the door "I'm coming in..." helping Myself into the bathroom instantly hit with the warm steam it was refreshing but made me feel stuffy. Raking my hair back with my fingers "Xion?" Wanting to poke my head through the curtain but at the same time not wanting her to feel shy, ultimately asking behind the curtain "Mind if i join?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:14 pm

".... id rather we wait, it would be nice, but i need to take a breather and slow down, this is going a bit fast for me..." i said with a slight stutter, and sighed with contentedness "its like a dream for me right now... but im not ready for that just yet, sorry...." i said quietly, my face red at the thought, and spoke softly "ive actually had a crush on you since we started the school year.... i was really happy when i saw you got my basket... ive done the basket system every year, but every time they saw it was me, id either get told straight up that i should even bother showing up, or they would attempt to do lewd things with me..." i said with a sigh "least your here now... gives me something to look forward to!" i said, crossing my amrs over my chest, letting the hot water hit my back and neck and raised my head towards the cieling so it could rince out my hair "so much has happened over one day... i would like to take it slow from this point so we can enjoy it and relish the memories we are sure to make..." i said with a small smile, my face still red
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Pressing my back against the wall listening to her intently before laughing "You tease me by telling me you cant stop me from following in the shower, and now you wont let me get a peek." rubbing the back of my neck before opening the door "Atleast tell me when your done, I'd like to shower next." Closing the door behind her hitting her head against itwith a thud. She couldnt help blushing "ive actually had a crush on you since we started the school year.... i was really happy when i saw you got my basket." Her words ehoed in my head causing a wide smile on my face.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:03 am

"...." i sighed when she left and closed my eyes again, relaxing again, and after 5 more minutes of washing, got out and got toweled off and dressed, and called her name softly "you can come in, its your turn now, ill go get some cloths for you to borrow while your here...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 am

As my name was called I instantly pulled my sweater over my head, yawning lightly before fixing my blouse "Thanks... mind if I use your soap" I asked propping the door open with my foot waiting for a responce as she offfered me up some clothes.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:13 pm

"n-not at all!" i said, my face red as she pulled off her shirt, and i handed her her cloths and looked to the side "i-ill go get the bedroom setup while i wait for dinner to finish up..." i said, and darted off again, embaressed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Once she was gone I helped myself to a hot shower goosebumbs forming as the steam filled up the bathroom washing myself off. Splashing water on my face finally turning off the water drying myself off then getting dressed, draping my towel over my head ruffling my hair dry. Poking my head through the doorway "Your mother must be a wonderful cook, the house smells amazing."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:52 am

"She is... shes actually in the process of teaching me to cook recreationally as a hobby to help calm me down..." i said with a smile, walking down the hall towards her, and looked her up and down "Y-you look really good in those..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Continuing to dry my hair before balling the towel up in my hand smiling slightly "That's great, I'm so jealous that you get to cook with your mother, I wish my mom would come home more often." I couldnt help laughing although it wasnt much of an honest laugh, "Thank you, you picked them out."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:07 pm

"why doesnt she?" i asked with slight hesitation, unsure if i should ask
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:06 pm

"....." I couldnt answer the question directly other then using the same excuse she was always giving "She's busy." I stated gazing at my nails fumbling with them "Too busy to hangout with people who love her," I could already feel myself about to boil over, letting out a heavy sigh calming down. Tilting my head down to the point of my bangs falling into my eyes before looking at Xion "What kinds off food do you and your mom make?" I quickly changing the subject.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 am

"we usually make Steak things for dad... or Fish when its just us... and... if you want, i could be your shoulder to cry on and let you talk to me about anything..." i said quietly, and hugged her tightly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 am

"When you get the chance make me a good meal too?" I joked until feeling myself being embraced "Dont get the wrong idea... I dont hate her but I dont wanna talk about her either." I stated "Thats all there is to it," I muttered into her shoulder.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 am

"ill make you a sack Lunch tomorrow.... Japanese style..." i smiled, laughing a little bit, trying to distract her, and let her go and began walking down the hall to the dining room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm

I couldnt help smiling at the offer, food was one of the many ways to win me over "Really?" I asked a bit to excited for my own good "I mean you really dont have to do that," I stated following after her.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 am

"yeah, i usually have leftovers for the next day, so this will be perfect!" i said with a smile, yawning a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Wrapping my arms around Xion's waist, embracing her tightly "I would love some." Resting my chin in her hair "Are you still tired?" I asked.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:43 pm

"A-a L-little bit..." i said, going red at the surprise hug and her practically whispering in my ear, and i suttured again "D-dinner is done and waiting for us... we shouldnt keep my mom and dad waiting..." i said quietly, looking off to the side, not really wanting to move from my spot, but wanting to eat the food they worked on
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Loosening my grip around her with a light giggle "Calm down your so flushed your ears are blossoming," admiring her rosy earlobes. Pursing my lips to the side with a pout not wanting to keep her folks waiting releasing her "Then lets not keeping them waiting."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 pm

"...." i nodded and began walking toward the dinning room again, my faec beaming and hiding the blush as i walked into the room with a smile, going straight for my seat accross from my mom, pulling hers out a bit, which was in front of my dad, and sat down in my own chair
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Sitting across from her father trying to wipe the smug look off my face, containing my composure placing my hands onto my lap. I fumbled with the table cloth wondering what had been prepared secretly hoping no one could hear the low growls in my stomach.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:12 am

"Hey, we didnt know what you liked to eat, so we made some steak and some vegetables, we werent sure if you were a Vegan or not..." my mother said, and patted my fathers arm affectionately "he worked really hard on the steak..." she smiled as he did as well, and i beamed "yay! i love dad's steak!" i said happily, taking my serving's and handed Ciel a plate and utensils with a laugh as my father attempted to tell a joke
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6