Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why?!? 1X1(open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

why?!? 1X1(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: why?!? 1X1(open)

Post  Dajaemae Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Ciel smiled charmingly "Well I think its cute... I mean not your heart giving out... but how shy you are." She said correcting herself "Your welcome, really who was the first... your parents?" She asked.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 am

"..." i nodded, my voice not wanting to work for me with the compliments she was giving me, causing me to go very quiet, still taking darting glances every time i could, my eyes hopeful that this girl could like me for who i was and return the feelings i was sure that i would show her later
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Ciel leaned against the trunk of the tree looking up at the clouds, she figured the girl wasn't that bad Xion seemed like a sweet girl quiet but sweet. She slowly looked over at her to catch her eye but she blushed lightly before hearing the bell, Ciel stood up offering her hand to the girl "We should get to class."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 am

"...." Xion nodded, taking Ceils hand but suddenly ducked, an apple flying by and almost hitting her, laughter being heard at her terrified squeek, her hands covering her face now, embarressed now, on the verge of crying due to the memories that were coming back, but she fought them as best as she could as she stood up and clutched her book bag to her chest and walked past the boys that were still laughing, her head pointed straight at the ground as she dodged the boys attempting to block her, and sighed, depressed now as she looked back at Ceil and then went back to class, sure that more Ridicule would follow
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:10 am

Ciel helped Xion up smiling once she took her hand then moved as the apple was thrown she stared at the boys who burst into laughter, Ciel had felt that her hand was empty as she watched Xion making her way through the guys. She then picked up the apple walking over to the guy who threw it popping it into his mouth muffling his laughter his other friends began to laugh at him before Ciel then glared into there direction. They silenced as she forced a laughing mimicking them showing how stupid and childish they looked before she bumped shoulders with one of them as she hurried after Xion. She picked the desk right next to Xion settling in it.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 am

"...." Xion was speachless, doing her best to keep her mouth from dropping open as Ceil sat down next to her and she quietly spoke up "your not embarressed to be seen with me?" she asked, her voice barely audible as she looked over at her, trying to make it so she didnt cry
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 am

Ciel looked over to Xion before shaking her head "No not at all... there's nothing for me to be embarrassed about," she answered before smiling sweetly to the other. She didn't think Xion was embarrassing to be around she found her rather adorable.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 am

"T-t-thanks... it means alot that you say that..." Xion said quietly, blushing and looking down with her hands fidgeting in her lap as class began

(want to Time Skip?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Ciel smiled noticing the others blush "No problem."

(Sure)

Once the bell had rung Ciel stretched out feeling the back of her neck, it slightly ached from holding her head down for so long while taking her notes. She looked at the clock as she began to pack her bag she wondered if Xion lived close by If so she also wondered if she walked home "Hey Xion? Do you live around here?" Ciel asked.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 pm

"... i live a block away from you i think...." she said quietly, folding up her neatly written notes and putting them away with her supplies
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:40 am

Ciel pulled her bag over her shoulder "Well if that's the case do you mind If I walk with you home?" she asked taking her binder in her arms.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 pm

"...." for a second Xion was frozen, her open mouth a testamant to how shocked she was, and she slowly nodded, trying to keep calm, while in her mind she was trying not to jump to conclusions, sighing slightly when she had finished packing up, throwing her pack over her shoulder
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Ciel looked to Xion she noticed how she seemed to tense up from the question "Ugh... if it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to walk with me." she said hoping that would ease her up as she began to head to the door.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 pm

"nononono! i want to, its just a shock for me..." Xion said, her face red as she began following her quickly, really shy now, hopeing she wouldnt be mad at as she followed her closely, my expression hopeful as she followed Ceil
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Ciel stopped in her tracks turning slightly to look at the girl "Great... I'll walk you home, it'll give me more time to get to know you." she said smiling to herself at the thought.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:32 am

"good, i thought you would be mad at me..." Xion smiled, following her again, a happy smile of complacency on her face as she practically skipped behind her, finally happy that someone was being nicer to her than the usual bullying....
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am

"There's no need for me to be angry, if you didn't want to walk with me I would understand..." she answered walking with her toward the front gates of the school then across the street "I can tell we're gonna be great friends," she chimed happily.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 am

'hopefully more...' Xion smiled lightly to herself as she looked over at Ciel, yawning with her hand over her mouth, and smiled "you know you could come inside an meet my mom and dad if you want" i said honestly hopeing she would
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 am

Ciel looked to Xion then smiled charmingly "I would love to, then i could see where you got your pretty looks from." she said already excited about meeting her parents wondering what they were like.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 am

"..." Xion was almost squeeling with delight at the compliment, and almost skipped to the large gate in front of her house "its kinda big... dad wanted a big house and momma wanted a nice one, so we got a mansion as dad owns a major videogame company, and momma is IT geek..." i said, trying to keep my voice level and not show my embarressment, or let her see my blush that was still on my face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 am

Ciel stopped in front of the gate looking up at it "Wow... how wonderful My father and I live in a big house, we don't need that much room for the two of us." she said as a sweet smile caressed her lips, "I bet it's lovely," she said looking to Xion not noticing her blush on her cheeks.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:44 am

"Momma! Papa! im home!" i said in a cheery voice as i opened the door for her, the sound carrying through the halls as i did so, and my mother and father came down the large stairs and stopped to stare at Ceil in shock, curious who she was...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am

Ciel walked inside thought as Xion held the door open for for she looked to both her parents before smile "Good even Mr and Mrs. Mist... I'm Ciel Mitchell a friend of your daughter." she stated introducing herself to Xion's family.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:59 am

"been awhile since shes had freinds over here..." my father smiled, nodding at her "you must be quite special for Xion to invite you in... im assumin you know how shy she is..." my mother said, smiling at my meak domeaner
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

Ciel returned the bright smile "I'm glad that she invited me over..." I guess so" she answered with a faint blush "Oh yes she's very shy,... surprised though that I could get her to talk to me."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next