Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:37 pm

"... mine..." i said, poking his chest weakly before passing out again, my head thunking quietly against his chest with a sigh, and i wrapped around him, the warm water lulling me to sleep quickly till i was out like a rock, my mind so exhausted i didnt even dream
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 pm

"Alright, yours..." Roxas soothing voice sooths Xion's ear when he noticed that she had fallen asleep. Smililng, he slowly picked her up from the tub as he carried her to his bed. Wearing his clothes he gently dried Xion off before putting the blanket over her. Once he did, he took her back to her room as he laid her down onto her nice and comfy bed. "Sleep tight..." Roxas whispers and left for his room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

(ts to the ride over)

"you have no idea how excited i am to be going to visit home again!" i smiled, my arms around his waist as we rode the horse down the path and i began pointing out various plants along the way with a song for each, like greeting an old friend, telling roxas all about all the plants and their uses even though i was sure id have to reteach him anyway, my face beaming with excitement, like a little girl who had just gotten her first doll
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:09 am

(Okay!)

Roxas who had been in the carriage sat next to Xion. He felt her arms wrapping around his waist when she started to talk about the plants and flowers on her land. Smiling and seeing how happy she was he too was happy about it. "You know a lot about the vegetations here. You should teach me and maybe we'll care for the garden at home? What do you say?" He ask looking at her thoughtfully.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 am

"its more of a small hobby, i would rather enjoy gardening again...." i said with a sigh of content, resting my head on his shoulder as we pulled into town, a bunch of angry townsfolk in the way, stepping to the side in surprise when they saw me smiling next to him, and i waved to them as we stopped at my house, and i poked my head outside, and jumping down, i caused a bunch of people to laugh, knowing that most royals would like to lift me down and onto the ground, and i smiled, waiting for roxas to get out before taking his hand to the shock of most people before i began to lead him to the house, but a large man with a smithing smock on, and grinned "HORST! you big lug, how have ya been! from what i last heard, the smithy has been going great!" i said, punching his arm with a smile, causing the large man to chuckle at me as he pulled me into a hug... "pretty good, but we have missed our Fighting Rose here in town, a bunch of guys have noses that havent been broken this week!" he said with a deep throaty chuckle, and i looked at roxas "Roxas, this is Horst, hes the village elder as well as one of the head smiths in my fathers forge! dont worry, he doesnt bite, as long as you dont show fear!" i smiled, pushing up up to hoarst with a smile "try and be gental with him horst, i need him, the wedding this week!" i smiled, my giggle causeing most men to pause in shock, as if it was a rare event, and i made sure to make the announcement louder, and horst just shook his head and grinned with a laugh, clasping roxas on the back "must be one hell of a man to have won you over, but dumb enough to try getting close to you in this battlefeild of a town! you have my blessing on the wedding, ill go spread the word, im sure your father will be glad to hear your back..." he chuckled, shoving roxas at me, who i caught rather easily
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:31 pm

"Then you should make our garden prosper..." Roxas whisper kissing her on the hand before the two arrive into town. Glancing outside, he caught sight of the huge crowd as they have given him a glare of hatred that is until they had soften their faces. Not being afraid, he was used to it already and so forth they came to a stop. When Xion had gotten out, Roxas followed after as he saw her walking over to a man who seemed a bit taller than he by two inches. Studying the two for a bit, he gave out a soft smile as he saw how happy the other was. He just assume that coming here was a good idea after all and getting to know the townspeople could be another thing as well. 'Horst?' Roxas thought when he approached the man. Looking at him he was gently pushed towards the fellow. Laughing lightly he nodded his head, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Horst..." Roxas smile as he lightly bow to him before being pat on the back. Soon enough a light push over to Xion which he had manage to stumble and was caught by the other. "Thanks. Never thought he would be that strong?" Roxas whispers into Xion's ear and took her by the hands once more. "Shall we go on ahead?" He ask her as he waits for her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 pm

"Sorry, horst is the only one who has no ill will towards royals in our village, eventually it will get around and you will be able to walk around without me holding your hand..." i sighed, pulling him closer for a deep kiss as my father almost broke down the door to see me, having heard the commotion, and he picked me up, roxas having been saved by me stepping back, and my father cried quietly "my baby, my babys home..." he whispered, causeing people to drift off, knowing that this was a personal moment now, and i sighed "calm down daddy, I convinced the Royals to hand me over for a few days in order for us to invite yall to the weddin and that, bsides, Roxas here has been really good to me, and i would have told you about our engagement, but we both know how you hate royals coming and takeing as they please... hes a good boy, honestly, hasent touched me inappropriately at all, only hugs and kisses, and has promised to wait till i consent to bear his children..." i said, and the man blinked, looking at roxas for the first time as he set me down, holding me to him with one arm "well... if what she says is true, then i guess i could consent to this... but next time, give the old man a warning, thought you were in the kings harem... but if i find out you hurt her in any way, now or in the future, ill kill you myself..." he said, and i sighed, pushing away from him to wrap my arms around roxas's neck and grinned "MINE! ill fight you if i have to papa, you dont damage my future husband, thats my job..." i said, and we both laughed, my father saying "well, this is true, she could probobly kill you without a thought, and from what i hear of the banquet, she was quite a handful to a strange spy from a foreign land that had decided to try and steal her away..." and i nudged roxas, letting him know it was okay to speak now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Roxas who followed her finally felt the kiss coming from his future wife. It had only been a good three seconds when he heard the door burst open and out came a man. Eying him from where he stood, he saw how quickly Xion had been carried up. Standing tall as he saw the two talking, he smile nervously as he waited for the two to catch up. Then without a moment to lose, he was embrace by Xion. Smiling as he felt the nudge, he turn to look over to Xion's father and lightly bowed his head in respect. Lightly laughing he glance up at her father when he answer, "She is indeed quite a handful, however; she manage to play the act of a royalist very well. I told her that I envy her because of that..." Roxas smile nodding his head in delight that Xion, herself, did act very well during the banquet. As he waited he turn to look over to Xion, "Is there anywhere else you would like for us to go? Where is your mother?" he whisper into Xion's ear as he waited for her to speak up.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 pm

"Mama is out of town till tomorrow... As for places to go, we could get out of town, to a nice secluded clearing with a lukewarm lake and waterfall, just you and me..." I giggled, winking as I ran my finger down his chest causing my father to laugh "careful boy, Xion has some tricks up her sleeve, could be plannin your death..." He said, shaking his head as he reluctantly went away after I gave him a long hug
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:41 am

"I see..." Roxas chuckle and nodded his head. "Sure we can go there if you like to..." He smiled when he gently stroke her hair. He glance over to her father then scowl at his comment for a second and laughed it off. "I bet she would do something out of the ordinary to me.." He laughed again and hug her when he felt her finger trailing on his chest. Reaching for her hand, he held it as he held her close to him. "When do you want to go?" He ask wondering when the two would go since its a waterfall that he had never seen before.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:57 am

Well, seeing as the town will be ablaze, we should go now... Give em some time to work on my dress..." I said, snuggling him as I grabbed a couple of large blankets as I finished speaking "besides, its so much prettier at night..." I said, my voice excited again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:03 am

Raising a brow, Roxas grin when he heard her. "If you say that its pretty at night then we will head out later on tonight to see how pretty is it rather I should say beautiful..." He chuckle and lifted up her chin and gently kiss her on the lips. "Let us go then..." He said to her and walked.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:35 am

"..." I whistled loudly and a horse came trotting over to me "good girl, remind me to give you a treat later.." I said, smileing as she nudged me, and I climbed on her back after laying down a blanket "oh Romeo!" I said with a smile as I trotted over to him, causing the horse to nudge him curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 am

Waiting for a few minutes, Roxas heard the whistle and in came a horse making her way over to them. Looking at Xion, he smiled as he saw how the other had gotten onto the horse. When the two had came towards him, he felt the horse nudging him wanting him to be on her back. Sighing lightly he decided to get on the back of the horse to where Xion was at. "My name is not Romeo?" He sheepishly said to her and soon took the two to the place.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 am

"Its a play referance..." I teased, my arms around him as I pointed out the location by land marks, telling him how I had found this place as a kid to help myself unwind away from the village boys, causing me to sigh, playing with the small lace that trimmed my shirt, bringing up so nastalgic memory
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 am

"Ha! A play reference..." Roxas mutter but manage to smile as he got on. "I see, so I guess we will head there now and be alone again...Just like last night..." He whispered the last sentence into her ears. As they left town, Roxas glance over his shoulders noticing that she was laying on his back. Smilling the two had finally came to a stop. "Where is the place at? All I could hear is only our footsteps..." He cried.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 am

"Stop, your making me blush!" I said, my face red as he had most likely guessed my plan, and I smiled, the horse trotting into a clearing on my command, and I looked at him "you are the only person besides me who knows this is here, and the acoustics make it hard to find as a large river is near here... " I said, pulling him off the horse and made a beeline for a cave behind the waterfall, a blush on my face as I set the blankets on a dry patch of dirt next to some food a sighed, sitting down and tossing him the apple.. "Kay, now, we have round two after we eat, this time you have my consent as we are in a more memorable place..." I said, my face red and embarrassed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Roxas nods his head, "Sorry I was just teasing you..." he said looking at her. Soon enough they arrive at the place. "So it's only us two? I feel special..." he joke and hugged her before getting off the horse. When the blanket was set onto the ground along with the basket, he walked over to her. "Second round. Alright after we're done eating then..." he smiled and sat down next to her. "What did you pack?" He ask wondering what it was. "I am starving!" He chuckle nodding his head noticing that he wasnt acting like a prince at all.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 pm

"Some left overs from dinner last night... I didn't have enough time to make my killer steak..." I said sheepishly, setting a plate infront of him after starting a fire and heated the food with a yawn, a dopey smile on my face as I thought about his actions and I giggled "you seem so relaxed and easy going now that no ones around, I like it... Might have to make this a common trip..." I said, trying to think of telling him my birthday was today
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:03 pm

"Left overs? Hm I thought they would of have toss them out by now?" Roxas had said blinking when she had made the fire. Then he was caught off guard but smiled anyways. "Yes I am relax! Glad to be gone from that kingdom of mine! So strict and there's always a pile of work for me to do!" He pouted a bit be chuckle. "However, I'll be like this more around with you since you're going to be my future wife.." Roxas had said as he nodded his head.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 pm

"Good, you deserve it while you can..." I said, focusing on the food, then began cooking some fresh fish I pulled out as I finished my portion of leftovers "we don't waste food here..." I chuckled weakly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 pm

"I see..." Roxas nodded his head when he heard her. "Maybe I should try doing that too then right?" He told her and sat beside her, his arms embracing her pulling her next to him. Looking at his plate he ate them and glance over to the fish. "That fish looks good too? I bet you're a great cook!" He squeal happily as he looks at her cooking the fish.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 pm

"I'm better with steak..." I smiled, glowing with thr praise, and chuckled, handing him the side of the fish he could eat
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 pm

"At least steak is better than nothing right?" Roxas silently laugh and nodded his head lightly. "Thanks. This looks good..." He told her and gently pick on the skin and meat as he chew on it. "Tasty. If you ask me, I think this fish does kind of taste like steak..." He chuckle as he ate it.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 pm

I used the same seasonings, and we have plenty of fish if you want some more..." I smiled at the chuckle he let out and ate my own and almost purred "I missed my cooking... Feels cook to cook again... Maybe well go hunting tomorrow if you'd like me to teach you my tricks..." I smiled, letting myself relax near the fire
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next