Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Listening to her, Roxas felt that she was right. He, himself hadn't been a great future husband. He had let her down and for the fact that he was unable to protect her. Sighing he was pushed away as he looks at her from a short distant away. Thinking he took a step forward when he ask, "Then do you wish for me to put them to death?" Roxas had ask knowing that he wasn't the one who hired them. To be exact it wwas his father who hire those guards. A few minutes have gone by when Roxas decided to walk to her and apologize. "I'm sorry for making you feel trap in this cruel kingdom. It wasn't my intention to do that. If you wish we can rush tbe wedding if not break the marriage?" Roxas wasn't making any sense but he knew he was making the other cry and hurt. Embracing her once more he held her close. "You can cry. Just let those tears out. I wont blame you. You have a nice and beautiful life but I ruined it. I won't ever let you do that. I'll do my best to protect you from them, I promise..." He quietly said as he held Xion close to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 pm

"no, that will cause stress to the royals, and the gaurds should be thrown in the dungeon for assaulting the princes wife... as for the marraige, i ment it when i said i loved you, so we can hold the marraige at the same point in time as we stated, but i wish to have FEMALE gaurds protecting me, and i wish to be the one selecting them if thats alright..." i said, letting my tears fall freely now as i buried my face into his shoulder and whimpered tiredly "and honestly, if we can put a more strict punishment on touching me in sexual ways, such as instant death by either my or your hand, preferably yours, i believe that it would be alot easier for this to work..." i said, pulling us to my room and grumbled, my maids nodding to me as they cleaned the already spotless hall, and they nodded at Roxas out of respect for the sheer fact i was holding his hand, and they watched us go into my room to speak in private...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 am

Listening to her, Roxas felt a heavy burden on him. It wasn't because of her, it was because of himself that his future wife was like this. To him, it seems as though everything had taken a toll on him. Letting out a soft sigh, he patted her on the head as they walk to her room. Looking at the maids as they had left, the two had finally enter her room. When the door was close, Roxas led Xion to her as he gently sat down along side with her. "If you would like that we can pick out some female guards for you. Well I mean you could and as for punishment for those who tries to harrass you we can put them in dungeon or like you said instant death. However, it would be hard to put that rule up there but I'll have a word with my father about it. And if it does work, I hope you would enjoy being here in this kingdom..." Roxas smile at her and hug her then gently lifted up her chin and lean in to kiss her. "Get some rest, I have important matters to attend to unless you would like me to stay with you?" Roxas smile as he waited for her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:19 am

"id rather stay with you, but if you need to be alone, i understand, and honestly, thank you... your more of a man than anyone ive ever met..." i whispered, kissing him for awhile "might want to speed up that marraige if you want..." i said, kissing him again "because honestly, im getting tired of being unable to wake up in the morning with a warm person near me..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 am

Thinking of what she had said, he hesitated. Holding her closely in his arms, he whispered to her, "I would like to stay with you too and yes, we should speed up that marriage? How about in three days from now. What do you think?" Roxas looked at her thoughtfully as he cuddle closely against her. He never thought she had wanted to be with him. He felt that having Xion around would help him at ease and it has been helping him quite a lot just to have her around with him. Smiling he played with her hair twirling it around. "I want to spend the night with you so would it be alright?" he ask her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:41 am

"well, i wont complain, and i can sneak you back to your room if needed, but what about that important stuff? and that day would work perfectly..." i asked, hesitating with my awnser, becoming shier as he played with my hair, and i began cuddling him quietly, snuggling into him with a small smile, enjoying the warmth
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:29 am

"You are one sly woman that I have ever met. Did you know that?" Roxas quietly chuckle and close his eyes. "On a night like this all of my worries are fading just because of you. I wonder why?" He whispers knowing that he would be in trouble because of the important matter that his father had in store for him. "Alright, three days from now, I hope you're ready..." He exclaim with a cheerful facial expression on his face. A few moments later, Roxas ask, "Are you going to take off that garment and wear your other garments that are comfortable for you?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:27 pm

"maybe after you get your important work done, then i will be waiting for you... i dont want you in trouble, cause that means we cant play... go, get your work done, ill be waiting here for you, and i have weapons here to protect myself..." i said, gestureing at the dagger on the night table

(TS to after hese done?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:16 pm

(Yes please)

Roxas had heard her as he got up, "Alright I'll be back soon just wait for me. And if someone dares to come near you and touchbyou I'll behead them for you..." he smiled at her and kiss her one last time before leaving. Once he had left he went back to the diner hall as he waited for their dinner to be finish.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 pm

"...." i sighed, wrapping myself in my blanket, the nightgown i was whereing doing nothing to stop the cold, and i held the knife in my hand,looking out the window with the courner of my eye to watch the moon, and grumbled "geez, whats taking that boy so long?! youd think he would be running back here in order to get closer to me, especially knowing how he likes actions like this..." i muttered irratably, shivering, looking down at the revealing cloths i was wearing and sighed, closeing my eyes for an instant and froze as i swear i saw a wizard outside the window, and when i looked over fully, i swear i saw him laughing cruelly, and cringed from it, without knowing why, my face terrified, and he vanished, and i backed up till i was againt my headboard, my back to a wall as i looked around the room, and then sighed, wishing Roxas would hurry up
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

It was already a few hours or so when Roxas was finally done with his errand. His mind was only set on Xion. He had made a promised to her that he would be back. After a few signature, he let out a soft yawn. Closing his eyes, he momentarily got up and made his way out toward Xions room. When he reached there he told the guard to leave which they did. Once he enter he glanced over to Xion. "Xion? Are you still awake?" He called and enter when he saw the look on her face. "Whats the matter? Did something happen?" He ask walking over to her seeing how she was shivering. "You're cold? Come here..." he smiled as he sat down embracing her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm

"Something was outside the window... i think it was a magician..." i sighed, pointing at it, but smiled weakly, wrapping my arms and the blanket around her "but ill live, your here now..." i smiled, setting down the knife... "i thought it would be faster, not a couple of hours... thats why i changed..." i smiled, snuggling him for warmth
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Roxas was a bit confuse but he manage to brush it off. "Its alright I'm here for you so get some sleep..." he told her while holding onto her so that she would have some warmth. "Lets sleep..." he gently pulled her close and patted her on the head so that she could fall alseep as he hum a tune for her to listen.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm

"...." i mumbled something and clinged to the front of him and snuggled in closer, doing my best to ignore the thoughts of the wizard that had appeared to me and slowly fell asleep, my head pressed to his chest, one ear listening to his humming, the other his heartbeat. as i drfted deeper into sleep, i lessend my hold on his shirt, my face bcoming more peaceful as time went on, and i began whispering things in my sleep, all of them intelegible
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 pm

When Xion had fallen asleep, Roxas glance out the window when he saw how dark it was outside. He could see the stars as it glimmer down on them two making the moon reflect onto the floor. Slowly coming to a stop on the humming, Roxas smile when he gently put her onto the bed. His eyes looking at her when he saw that she was in her night gown. Flustering a bit he turn away and gently put the blanket on her. "Sleep well..." He whisper as laid next to her and fell asleep.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:01 pm

"...." i woke up and was surprised, seeing i was tucked in and had been left alone the entire night and smiled at him "man of your world arent ya?" i asked, rolling over to kiss his cheek and grinned, on top of him now, my legs straddling him now, laying on his chest now, leaning on my crossed arms
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:32 am

Roxas felt the kiss when he lightly open up his eyes to find Xion on top of him. Smiling at her, he embraced her into his arms as he gently kiss her on the cheeks. "Couldn't sleep?" He ask looking at her noticing that her hair had gotten in the way of her eyes. Shifting her bangs to the side, he pulled her close and gently breathe on her. "What were you doing?" Roxas grin still feeling a bit tire but manage to still speak to her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:38 am

"wakeing you up so we can learn more about each other, as we dont have many chances like this... unless, you want to go back to sleep..." i said with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck, smileing as he parted my bangs that were in front of my face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 am

Roxas thought about it. He knew that they rarely see each other and for a fact he was always on call. Nodding his head he answer, "What would you like to know about me?" Roxas had ask noticing that she had been wanting to know about him.

(sorry so short using phone only)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:23 am

"what was your childhood like?" i asked, resting my head on his shoulder "what was it like growing up as a prince?" i asked, looking up at him curiously, enjoying the warmth
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

When Xion had ask him about his childhood, he thought long and hard. "To be exact, my childhood was mostly school work. I don't really have much fun as a child but as I grew up, I learn many new things though. And growing up as a prince, I have to do a lot of things. As in putting my signature onto some work documents, and listen to the towns people, hiring guards, and finding myself a wife..." He explain knowing that he didnt have that much fun as a child when growing up. "What about you?" Roxas curiously ask wanting to know more about her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 am

"i guess im what you could call a rouge... i was always the poor kid in the village, and my father was a smith, so i ended up continueing the trade for a bit until i grew disinterested in it, instead taking a likeing to horses, and in a place where my smithing skills could be useful in making equipment, i applied here... the maids always hid me when you or your father came around, due to my abrassiveness... take how i was when you first met me, and enhance it, and you will get me as a child... i was always used to having to fight off people i guess, explaining where i learned how to fight, i even earned myself the fighting rose, on account of my dad always giving me a silver rose on my birthday that i always had to end up fighting someone to get it back... after awhile, they stopped though... my mom and dad and little sister are still in the village right now, probobly fretting over me and the fact that they dont know how im doing... keep in mind, they have no idea that your actually a kind hearted man, we only heard the bad stories from those your father cast out, and honestly, most people assume that the sins of ones father will be repeated with the son... maybe we could go the village later today if we have time..." i said, my eyes a little hopeful
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 am

Roxas sat still when he heard her story. When she came to the end of the story he grew quiet bjt manage to nod his head slightly. "You're village? So your parents and little sister is there?" Roxas ask knowing that if he had gone to the village they probably might turn against him without any accomodation. "Do you miss them? Sorry if I took you away like that. I didnt plan to tell you but i needed to. In your town they hate me I dont know why but they do..." Roxas explain. Roxas stood there then. O mi mi
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 pm

"trust me, if they saw me, and saw that i was being civil towards you, they wouldnt touch you for fear of my wrath... of all the familys, mine is probobly the most docile... as for taking me away, im fine, but keep in mind, you took away one of their family, and all they had was a letter that wasnt even from me... all it takes is the curious few to get to know you to spread the word that your nto such a bad guy, and besides, we can think of it as an early honey moon, and even gives me a chance to teach you a few things about the outside world that you might not know, and i could even show you some moves... besides, as the future ruler, you need to show them that your a kind and just person like i know you are..." i smiled, getting close to his face "i dont care if i have to fight half the village at once to keep you safe, you need to get out there and meet your future subjects and have them trust you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:09 pm

"You're right? I apologize once again. It was due to my behavior that had probably made them that way. I'm sorry..." Roxas told her knowing that it was his fault that he should of have gone there and talk to her parents about it. In the end, he fail as a prince and probably as a future king as well. Sighing a bit he pouted, "I should of have known better to do that. I guess I'm not really fit to be king..." He joke and nodded his head. "Sure. You teach me about the outside world and I'll teach you about my world..." He joke again knowing that he had finally became more of himself around her. "I'm glad that I've picked the right person. If I hadnt then I would of been the same old prince that they thought I might turn out to be..." He told her and let out a soft sigh. "And as for the future, I hope you can teach me well and have them trust me..And I too will trust them as well..." Roxas told her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next