Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 7 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 am

"stop it! your making me blush, and if you want me to focus on doing as you say, then dont make me blush..." i moaned quietly, getting louder with the speed increasing and i groaned "its hard enough asking you NOT to tease me, but having UGH a full conversation is rediculous!" i moaned, pulling up closer as he began playing with my breast
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 7 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 am

Roxas chuckle when he heard her. "Alright, I'll stop and just do you until the very end..." He grin while thrusting deeply inside of her. He could feel the moist lubricant inside of her when it became wet. It had left some moisture on the outside as well since he was pulling it in and out of her hole. A few minutes have gone by when he pull out his member. Turning Xion onto her stomach, he went in once more while his fingers went into the tight hole that belongs to her butt. Soon enough he began thrusting deeply inside of her along with his fingers.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:45 am

"oh my god!" i moaned loudly, gripping onto the stack of blankets, and i moaned with each thrust, feeling it push inside me continueously, my holes tightening around him with each thrust at its apex, and i groaned his name over and over

(very descriptive lol)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:13 am

(Ah? Was it too much? Just thought I ask...? lol)

Roxas silently laugh when he heard her. He indeed had seem to hit the right spot, however he hope that he would come soon so that she can bear their first child. While thrusting in and out of her, he could feel himself pump to the core. Trying to hold it in for a little longer, he manage to grab hold onto her hips to make himself go deeper. Soon enough, Roxas grunted a little and came to a stop as he felt his semen entering her vagina hoping that it would reach her eggs or so he thinks. It would at least take a week for the eggs and sperms to meet up in order to be fertilize. "S-Sorry I came without telling you..." He told her and gently move in and out a little before taking out his member.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm

"... Your... Fine..." I panted, my face a dark red, and I pulled him close with his shirt and whispered embarressedly "i-its so hot..." I said, still moaning "never thought it would be like that... It was amazing..." I groaned, letting my head thunk against the soft blankets underneath me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:15 am

Roxas quietly laugh and nodded his head when he laid down next to her. "I'm glad that you like it. Let's hope we have a child soon..." Roxas had said and snuggle close to the other. He couldn't wait until the other would bear him a son or a daughter, but mostly a son. So that the son could take the heir one day once he's gone from this world. "Do you want to go for another round?" He ask smirking as he waited for her answer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 am

"I need to be able to walk you know... Sadly we can't even though I really do..." I sighed dramatically and got dressed, snuggling him again, the blanket I laid down ontop of us keeping us warm
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:32 am

Roxas smile nodding his head, "Alright. Then do you wish for me to carry you instead?" He grin looking thoughtfully at her while pulling up his pants. His eyes still glue to her when his hand went up to twirl her hair slightly a bit. "If not, we can stay here until you're better.." He said and held her closely against his body.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 am

"Down boy, I'm probobly pregnant with all of that sperm you releases, but if your willing to wait till we go home, ill let you do as you wish all day long..." I smiled, blushing slightly at him playing with my hair
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Roxas chuckle and heard him, "Then I guess I shall wait then?" He smiled at the other and giving her a light peck on the cheeks. "Get rest we'll head out in a bit..." he smile at her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

"fool, ill be asleep for awhile if i go now, we should just start heading back while we have light, as it is dangerous in the forest, and i dont have my bow with me at the moment"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:20 am

Roxas chuckle and got up, "Alright. Then let us go," he said packing up the rest of the stuff and put it back into the basket. "Come here and let me help you up..." He smiled at her as he help her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 am

"You know the way this time, or want me to lead" I asked, wrapping my arms around him and smiles, kissing his chin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:31 am

Roxas smile as he answered her, "Yes I do. I know the way very well. I do have good memories you know. So relax and hold me tight. I'm going to get us home..." He told her and got onto the horse with her holding onto his waist. Less than a minute later, he grab onto the reins and lightly tap it as the horse began to gallop out of the place.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 am

"very romantic you know... its like your my knight in shineing armor..." i smiled quietly, whispering in his ear as we traveled,leaning my head against a spot in his back that was really comfortable and yawned as i watched the sceanery pass by "its really nice at this time, watching all the woodland creatures come out to play..." i said with a smile, closing my eyes and focusing on the feeling of motion and wind against my skin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 am

Roxas chuckle, "Yes, I am your shining knight in armor. Why wouldn't I be? Besides, I will have to protect you from now on instead of having you protecting me.." He smile and felt her leaning closely onto his back. While trotting away, Roxas glance over to the creatures of the night and felt the wind picking up a bit. "Yes, it is rather beautiful..." He quietly said as the two went back to the village.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 am

"so, she finally let you have the pants back eh boy?" Horst asked as he saw us coming up and chuckled, stepping to the side so the horse could go back to the stables
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:58 am

Roxas came to a stop when he saw Horst there. Eying him for a second he got off and grabbed onto Xion and carried her bridal style. "Just what do you mean?' Roxas ask looking at him oddly not understanding what the other had meant. "Um...Maybe I guess?" He answer not even sure if he had answer it correctly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:24 am

"means she let you take control, let you lead the way... for her, thats really hard, shes used to having to baby everyone... having a boy like you around must be nice for her, i mean, look at that, shes already half asleep in your arms..." Horst smiled, and i mumbled, turning over into Roxas's shirt, nuzzling closer and he smiled, patting my shoulder lightly "sometimes i wish she were a son of my own, she would kick some serious ass then... in the mean time, you should come over for dinner tomorrow, Ellie is going to want to talk gossip with her, and im sure the boys and i can wrestle some questions up to ask you..." he smiled, and i nodded tiredly, looking at roxas sleepily "can we go to bed now, im tired, and i dont want to be out here all night..." i yawned, watching Horst laugh as he left, and then turned my sleepy eyes to roxas, and after a moment, leaned back into his chest and nuzzled him some more "come on, most guys would die for the chance to cuddle me, as im sure youll find out tomorrow..." i yawned, practically asleep now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:49 am

"Ah so that is what you mean?" Roxas said with a small laugh as he heard him. "Have a goodnight!" He called to the older male before turning his attention over to Xion. Smiling a bit, he felt her nuzzling along side his chest and shirt when he softly whisper into her ears. "I know what you mean about cuddling close. Let's get some sleep once we head inside. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold now would I?" He chuckle and took her into the house and brought her to her bed and laid her down. When doing it so, he laid next to her and held her close, "I guess tomorrow is what I will have to find out?" He whispered seeing that she had already fallen asleep. Smiling, he turned off the lights and fell asleep along side with her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:00 am

"Roooooxaaaaassss! its time to wake up!" i smiled, shaking him gentally and kissed his cheek, having rolled on top of him in the middle of the night, and smiled, knowing my mother would want me downstairs soon, so i decided i would try and wake him up
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:04 am

Moving slightly a bit when Roxas had heard her, he felt her on top of him. Opening up his eyes he saw the look on her face, "Let me sleep in more...' He groggily said but noticed that he wasn't at home at the moment. Opening up his eyes quickly, he glance over to Xion, "Is it morning already?" He ask looking thoughtfully at her knowing that she must of been needed or something. "Is there something you need?" Roxas ask looking at her while rubbing the sleep off of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

"yeah, to come eat the breakfast i cooked for you... you sleep like a rock, but an adorable rock..." i smiled, rolling off of him onto the floor smoothly "and besides, they are holding the ceremony today, and you needed to be fit for you traditional clothing for the village version of the wedding..." i said with a wink, kissing him on the lips "besides, my momma is gonna make it damn near impossible to spend today with you until the ceremony, i need to be fitted for my gown and pick the colors of the outfits...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:34 am

"Now calling me a rock? That sounded hurtful but since its you, I'll make it an acception.." Roxas smile and got up once she had gotten off of him. "So you're saying the ceremony is today? Aww then I wont be able to see you until the ceremony right? This is going to be a long day..." He mumble but manage to put up a smile. "Alright, I need to get ready now...Still need to shower or bathe and do whatever I have to do...I hope today goes by quick though cuz I would really miss you if I don't get to see you..." Roxas said and kissed her on the lips.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 am

"same here, but think about it from their standpoint... if you go crazy do to not seeing your lover, its a sign that you are really ment to be... most couples seperate from each other for a week, and every time they are caught, its another 2 days on that sentance before the wedding can take place"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next