Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm

"dont even joke like that, youll do fine... so, today we can go if we have time, right?" i asked, looking at him curiously "i already have some cloths ready for us for such an occasion to help us blend in a little..." i smiled, kissing him on the lips, holding the kiss for a while till i needed air and nuzzled his neck like a Cat... "because they wont like us to be compleately differant... we need to warm up to them, but still be ourselves..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Roxas felt the kiss when he saw that she had lean in to kiss him. Returning the kiss, he heard her, "Wait you already pack us some decent normal clothes already?" Roxas curiously as noticing that she had smile perk on her lips. "You're quick? Maybe I should depend on your more?" He joke again and got up. "Shall we get ready then? Maybe go take a bath together before leaving?" He ask gently stroking her hair. Her hair was soft and Roxas just couldnt leave it alone. "What do you say?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 pm

"depending on me more sounds nice instead of sitting around and looking pretty and sneaking out to train... as for the show part, i guess i can attempt to do that as a reward for being a good boy and not breaking your promise of leaveing me alone until i consent... just dont try anything in the bath either..." i said quietly, sitting up as well and rolling off his lap, and went to grab some of the cloths i had packed and sighed gentally, looking over at him "do you know if the armory has any staves? id rather have a staff than a sword, its moree quick and just as leathal in correct hands..." i said, looking over my shoulder at him and sighed with a slight smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 pm

"You're right. And no, I don't plan on doing anything to you, Xion. If I were to do so, you would probably headlock me and toss me to the other side of the tub..." Roxas smile and saw how she had leap off of him and made her way towards her clothes. Getting up from where he sat, he got up as well and followed after her, "A staff? Sure we have plenty. I think they're in the training ground..." He told her. His eyes never left Xion when he looked out the window. "Peaceful isnt it?" Roxas smile knowing that his kingdom seem peaceful that is until he heard guards going to their post and what not.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 pm

"it is... here, take these..." i said, handing him one of the sets of cloths i had procured. "we can change when we are done with our bath, and perhaps you might have some fun while we are there..." i winked teasingly and opened the door to my bathroom and froze, a man weilding a knife just inside the door, and on instinct i lifted my leg high up and kicked him in the jaw, his hand releaseing the knife and it dropped to the floor, where i snatched it up and clumsily threw it at him, where it struck him in the chest, just below his heart, and i scrammbeled back and whimpered, holding the pillow in between me and him, momentarily forgetting Roxas was here in my terror...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Grabbing the set of clothes, Roxas thanked her. When he was just about to follow after her he noticed that something was wrong. The next thing he knew, Xion had already passed him by. Looking at her, he walked over to the bathroom and noticed that a man was in there with a knife stab onto his chest. Once again, Roxas was unable to protect her. Walking back to where her bed was, he reached out his hand to embrace her. "It's okay. It's okay. I'm here for you..." He quietly said to her. "From now on, you should stay with me in my room. No one ever goes there..." He whispers into her ears as he held her. He never thought that Xion would be this scare but then again, she had been fending for her life the moment he brought her here into this castle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:07 am

"why? why do they have to come after me...." i sighed, wrapping myself in a blanket as gaurds removed the body and i looked at him "meet me at your room?" i asked curiously "we can bath there... and i can use the servant passages as i dont want to just use random cloths to cloth myself before a bath..." i said, narrowing my eyes at the gaurds as they looked me up and down and sighed "if you want to admire something, admire your lives, cause if you keep oggling me, Roxas will make it so you wont have them..." i growled, causing them to dart out of the room and i looked at roxas "dont worry about it, neither of us heard him..." i said, guestureing at the body they carried out
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:28 am

"I don't know why they're after you. Maybe its because of your body, looks, or your beauty?" Roxas had said not even sure of himself. Eying the guards as they had taken the body, he caught sight of the others looking over to Xion. Giving them a glare as he heard Xion, he turn to face her. "Yes we could do that if you wish to do it?" Roxas quietly said and swoop her up into his arms. "Or I can just bring you like this with a blanket over you?" He smile making sure she feels a bit comfortable. "How about it?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:48 am

"fine, but im going to pretend im sleeping...." i said, surprised, but once i was sure that everything was covered up, i nodded at him and snuggled closer, smileing "im sure you want to hurry now, as i will end up teasing you..." i whispered with a grin, going red when i realized he was carrying me bridal style and i shivered as i held the cloths for both of us inside the blanket "and because im freezing... i want that warm bath..." i mumbled, yawning a little bit, forgetting the accident for the time being
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:08 am

Roxas scoff lightly and held the blanket over her. "Yes, pretend to sleep but no teasing unless you I give in or something. Then again, I do love your teasing though. It makes me happy..." He told her after fixing the blanket a little more before heading out. On the way out, he could feel her faint breathing as she breath over his chest. Holding her, he manage to make it to his room as he closed the door on them locking it after. Making his way to the bathroom, he set her down. "Stay close to me, I am going to look around my room to see if anyone's here. If not, I'll come get you..." Roxas quietly said pecking her on the cheeks before doing his round abouts in his room. By the time he finish, he came back, "It's all clear so come...And I made the bath already. It's quite warm as well. I hope its to your liking..." Roxas swiftly said to her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:25 am

"i said you MAY get lucky..." i chuckled, hesitantly undressing, still shy about it, but in the end only covered my torso as i stepped into her bathroom, seeing his large tub, slowly got into it, the suds already to teh brim, and i relaxed, the warm water doing so much for my stressed and tensed muscles as i leaned back, my head resting against the wall

(im assuming that IF we go above this, we need to go into PM's? that is, if you are okay with it)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm

(Thats fine or we could time skip...Its really up to you. I don't really mind)

Roxas saw how she was undressing when he turn the other way. He didn't want to take a peek at his future wife yet. When she had gotten in, he undress himself as well and got in. He could feel the warmth of the bath as he hit the water. Sighing and relaxing, he slowly went over to her and embrace her. "Doesn't it feel nice?" he ask her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:59 pm

"yes it does...." i said, leaning my head on his shoulder, and sighed happily "keep this up and i may even consent to let you have your way on the day we get married... but i have one question... will my family be able to come? it would go a long way to showing the people you understand their traditions...." i said, looking up at him, my arms still crossed over my chest

(will anyone get mad if we type out the description of the act here? or should we do it in PM is what i ment lol)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 am

(I don't think so...Not that it matters if anyone reads it though...)

Roxas scoff, "I suppose I could keep doing this to you..." He said when Xion had lean onto his shoulders. "Yes, your parents may come. If anyone tells them not to, send them to me and I will have a word with them," Roxas told her holding onto her waist now feeling her body against his own. "You're soft? I never knew that you're that soft?" he said surprisingly. "I'm glad though. You kept your body and good shape with no cuts or scratches on you. I envy you, Xion..." He whispers when he took a good look at her from the side.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 am

"im full of surprises..." i said, smileing as i hesitantly released my arms that were covering my chest and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him "this is as far as you get today, its considered bad luck for the groom to see anything else before the wedding..." i teased, poking his nose and yawning, beginning to wash myself and after awhile looked at him "can you help me with my back?" i asked, looking over at him, using my hands to part the wet hair in front of my eyes
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm

"Surprises huh?" Roxas smiled at her then let out a soft sigh of relief. "I love surprises, it brings me the nice chill down my spine..." He joke. When Xion had wrapped her arms around him, he could feel her soft bossom on his chest. Turning slightly red, he nodded his head, "Alright then, I suppose I shall wait until that day comes." A few minutes have past when Xion had ask him to wash her back. Nodding his head slightly, he grab the soap and gently wash her back. "Xion do you hate me when I propose to you?" Roxas had ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 pm

"... i suppose at first, it wasnt hate, it was fear... keep in mind, that i was just a village girl, and all i knew about you was that your name was roxas, and your fathers actions... i had several thoughts when you first walked straight towards me, weather it was, hes going to make me join his fathers harem, or im going to be locked in the dungeon... but when you proposed, my system couldnt take the shock, thats why i passed out... when i woke up in my room, i knew you ere their, so i faked sleep until i could reach a desision, and when i opened my eyes, i saw you standing by the window, deep in thought, a worried look on your face... i had guessed the look was due to me, and it seemed genuine, and the way you stood, caused me to accept it, as i could tell you were worried about ME, not for what i was here for... after awhile though, when you kept you distance, it made me irratated, as a man who had just proposed to a girl, at least in my village, was supposed to wait for her to make up her mind, and attempt to woo her with actions and gifts, if he had not done so already, hence my irratable additude whenever you came by... after a day or two i relized that maybe you didnt relize my customs, but it still left a little bit of resent ment left over as if i were you, i would have taken time to learn the traditions of the village, and that i had been just taken from where you had asked me in the horse stables, leaving a note..." i sighed, looking over my shoulder at him "being left to myself, i began thinking through your actions and gradually came up with no reason, so i eventually decided to let you explain yourself, and when that moment just before the ball happened, when you said i wouldnt be kept in the castle forever, it made me decide to give you a chance... im glad i did...." i said, looking away, my face red now, and i looked at him "your turn to explain why you chose me, and how you found me in the first place, in more detail while i clean you..." i said, manuvering behind him with grace, waiting for him to make it a little easier to do
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Listening to her explaining to him to why she had hated him, it turns out that it was only fear. Agreeing with her as he listened he smiled knowing that the other did really care for him. After she was finish with her story she had ask him the same in return. "Sure I'll explain to why I propose to you. It's not like I can hide that forever you know..." Roxas grin and was being wash by Xion.

"As I recall it, I believe it was a beautiful sunny day. I happen to pass by your village in desguise. Don't ask why, but I really had to though. But somehow on that day, I saw you helping your parents and having fun with your siblings. I was kind of jealous and thought that maybe you're the perfect bride to be. However, my father kind of forbids me to marry some village girl but I defy him so he decided to accept for who I was. I mean, I do take after him and whatnot, but what can I say?" Roxas slightly turn to his back so that Xion could scrub him, "But as time went on, I decided to approach you and propose to you. However, I didn't think that you would faint right in front of me. When you were passed out, I took you to your room and set you down. I was deep in thoughts thinking that you would never wake up. My worriness had taken over me when I thought that maybe you wouldn't wake up was due to my marriage proposal. That was why I was looking out the window giving off that expression. And..." Roxas paused as he took in a deep breath and let it out smoothly, "The reason why I left a note was due to my behavior. I was afraid that maybe your parents might not let me marry you, that is why I left it there..." He mutter the last sentence. "Keeping my distance is all I could really do. I never expect for myself to look into your eyes for I have done something that you did not like. I just felt that maybe you needed some time alone and so I kept my distance from you..." He clearly explain. "And during the ball when you were telling me how you miss home and how you hated being trap here I just thought that you should have your freedom as well as mine. Besides, if one does not have freedom, then the others does not as well. It's only fair to let you out and have fun you know. I can't keep you lock up in this castle forever. It'll sickens you..." Roxas said and sigh, "Well that's all there is to it. Nothing more and nothing less.." He smile and leaned forward onto the tub.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm

"im assuming you had good reasons to be sneaking around, so i will restrain myself from asking, so since your clean now, lets get going, im sure we will need to tell your father and the gaurds that we are leaving..." i said with a sigh as i rinsed off his back and went red when i had a slightly dirty thought and shook my head, knowing he couldnt see, but i gentally pushed him, and giggled "hurry, we dont want to delay for this, once they hear that i am in love with you and have accepted your proposel they will want to throw a feast... weather they like you or not..." i said, turning his head towards me and held the kiss as long as i could... "besides, its going to take me awhile to get my hair just right, not to mention the cloths to sit right on my body..." i said, getting out beside him and wrapped a towel around my body and looked at him "we can both change in here, ill face away from you though.... i said, looking at him and went slightly red again, doing my best to keep my mind clean, and exhaled, waiting for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Roxas smirk, "If you want to ask then it's fine. I mean, if you really want to know that is.." He said and was gently push from behind. Getting up from where he sat, he rinsed himself one last time before getting out of the tub that is until he was kissed on the lips by her tender lip. Turning slightly red once more he got out as he glance over to her seeing that she had wrapped a towel around her waist. "A feast sounds delectible. I would love to have one with your family. I am sure that they would be thrill to see me proposing to you.." He chuckle. Then he heard her, grinning he walked over to her and embrace her, "You don't have to turn away from me. I mean, we will be a couple soon so why not show me?" He smile while hugging her. "Besides, there is nothing wrong showing each other's body? Plus you're turning red and I do believe that you're trying not to think dirty..." He smirk lifting up her chin as he leaned in to kiss her passionately on the lips.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:06 pm

".... i guess your right, just make sure the door is locked... and please, do try to contain yourself..." i said, getting red when i glanced down, and hesitantly dropped the towel after the door was locked, my face red as i did so "as im sure that will hurt if we dont do it correctly the first time...." i said, pointing at it, looking away, my hand up to my mouth as if i were chewing on my nails and sighed "feels so wrong, yet so right, to do this... my tradition says its bad luck, yet i feel comfortable doing this, and a little rebelious..." i sighed, hugging him, and going bright red when i felt it touching my leg
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Roxas turn slightly red when he saw her body. Fidgeting a bit he inhale and lightly exhale when he felt her bosom once more against his chest and her pure leg touching his member just a bit. "You're turning quite red and when you said traditional you say that its going to bad luck? I don't know about that but that is your tradition..." Roxas smile and locked the door behind him. "Well then I suppose I should go slow on you? I don't want it to hurt you nor myself..." he whisper softly into her ears. Leaning in he went jn to kiss her, "I just need to make you a little wet then maybe I can go from there..." Roxas told her while his finger trail his way over to her bosom and gently tease the round pink nipple.

(Omg I haven't play a role like this forever! I only play yaoi but now I think ima do my best on this...lol and sorry if its not that good...)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 pm

"...." i did my best not to jump or shy away from him, groaning a bit when he began to tease me, my teeth clenching a little bit and i looked away "not fair... at this point ill have to get revenge!" i said, trying to stay standing, my face bright red as i leaned against the wall, not sure if i could hold myself back if he kept up what he was doing, my body slowly becoming slowly more sensitive, doing my best not to give into my desires, looking away to the side and closing my eyes in order to focus on control
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 am

Roxas noticed that she was tensing up to relaxation. Grinning as he teases her, he leaned in to kiss her roughly on the lips. His eyes closed as he gently push her against the wall. Pulling away he saw the look in her eyes, "Revenge? How would you be able to get revenge on me?" Roxas had ask as he tease her. It had only been a few minutes when his hand went down to where her clit was as he began teasing her. Rubbing it, he waited to see if she felt it. "Doesn't it tingle you?" He ask once more while trying to make her more wet that way he can finally make her his and forever.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

"s-stop! if you do this now i wont be able to keep standing!" i said weakly attempting to push his hand away half heartedly, instead gripping onto the counter, my legs really weak as he kept playing and teasing me, pulling away from his kiss to speak "im very sure you know what i mean my revenge! ill have to get used to these acts, because once we do the entire act, im not sure ill be able to stop..." i said, eventually sighing and looking at him "if you want to do this, go out and lock the main door, and we can sit on the bed and do it, that way i can make sure i dont fall and break my head open..." i grumbled, looking to the side embarressedly, my face red and my cheeks puffed out, giving in to what i wanted to do so badly... "you win, on one condition, you cant release your seed inside, at least for now, because honestly, its been driving me insane since last night when we fell asleep togeather...." i said, glancing back at him every few seconds
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next