Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizards Assistant closed

2 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Wizards Assistant closed - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wizards Assistant closed

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:26 am

"sorry if its not that good, its not often i get to cook for others..." i said, rubbing the back of my neck, and took a large portion for myself, eating with the best manners i had despite being starving and wanting to devour everything like a heathen
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:30 am

"..." I thought for a moment, chewing slowly. Then swallowed. "So you dont get many visitor's or apprentices?" I went back to eating, waiting for his answer.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:41 am

"the villages all hate me, hence why im out here... they think that im going to kill them all or turn them into monsters... as for apprentices, only 3 have become actual wizards and lived to tell the tale, the rest got careless, abused their power, and died...." i said with a sigh looking at the table "all of them still hate me to this day, for reasons such as, "You killed my mother" when they were the one who did so, i just taught them the spells and they didnt use them correctly... as such, my job of betting my race has failed, and i am left alone in this castle, built by myself, and sent provisions in hopes ill leave everyone alone..." i sighed again, looking up at her "thats why i was excited when you showed up here, i wanted to make an impression on you, but i guess that failed as well..." i sighed, pushing my food around as my artiriarc growing darker with little bits of blue inside, and grew quiet as i ate, avoiding looking at her "some accused me of tampering with theirs reasoning, their minds, or their bodily functions... but ive asked the same question to them all "what would i have to gain from inperfected spells that you would relize sooner or later would self terminate, weather by trickery or other means..." i said, my artriarc attempting to comfort me, and i nodded to myself, attempting to put a positive look on things "but hey, seems im not a total flop, as someone came in search of me..." i said, even though i knew this was false, as i had been searching for her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:42 am

I nodded slowly, feeling pity for him. Even though I was starting to wonder whether he was lying or not, I was starting to get confused. I finished my food. "I wont use what I learn wrong! I promise!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:22 pm

"let us hope... as a teacher, my request is you dont use ANY spell unless you learn it from me, or ask what it does and what not to do with it..." i said with a nod, hopeing she was right
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:16 pm

I nodded. "I promise! I wont use a spell unless you tell me I can."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 pm

"good, now we can summon water if you feel ready..." i said gentally waiting for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:08 pm

"Im ready!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:26 am

"...." i wrote down the runes and taught the pronounciation to her and yawned "practice that until you can make a pure sphere, then ill put a unique item in there and freeze it for you as a momento..." i said with a nod, watching her slowly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 am

"..." After a few seconds I repeated the runes; however, unlike the first time, nothing happened. I frowned, and tried again. And again. "Im pronouncing it right, why isn't anything happening?" I said, frowning.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:20 am

"your saying it right, your just not focusing on the magic enough, you need to feel it flow through you, and have it hear your words..." i said, repeating her exact way of pronounciation, and a ball of pure water appeared in my hand, and i said another, and it evaporated into steam
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:28 am

"...Alright. I need to focus..."
After a few minutes of silence, I repeated the spell...and I finally had a ball of water in my hand, too. I smiled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 am

"very good, now focus on the shape, as the spell is cast and will hold, now all you must do is shape it, and i will do something as well..." i said, nodding in approval
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:26 pm

"..." The water moved around like gelatin for a while, before turning into a sphere.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

"good..." i said, and then i used a spell of my own to create a ball of air in the center, put a couple of chemicals in it, and turned the water to glass and smiled "now your artriarc has a home it can stay in, so you can keep it out as long as you like..." i said with a smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm

"Really? I can keep it out as long as I like and I won't die? " I asked, surprised.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm

"Yes, I could make it into a necklace if you'd like..." I said, attempting to be nice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:24 am

"Really? Thank you~" I said, smiling and handing it to him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 am

"Do you have a chain color in mind, or do you want it to match your Artriarc?" I asked after conjuring the chain and weaving it inside the sphere, the entire thing perfect on all sides
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:24 am

"Um....make it match my artriarc?" I said, not really sure. "I dont really care what color it is...."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

"Here, it will change to whatever color you think of..." I said, handing it to her with a yawn, raising another bite of food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 am

My smile widened. "Thankyou!" I gave him a quick hug, then went back to admiring the artriarc home. "So, what next?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:35 am

"now, you work on the water skill until you can hold it all in a giant endlessly draining tub... it helps develope strength, and will help you learn your limits, as well how to best control your magic... i will be with you during training, as you should not attempt to do the things i do, as my stanima is higher than yours at the moment, but with training, im sure you could surpass me given enough time..." i said, shocked at the hug, and yawned "summon your artriarc and tell it that you helped make it a home, it will understand, and the longer you keep it out, the faster it will learn, the stronger your bond will be, and the more helpful and insightful it can be, as they are creatures of pure magic and flame, they can help you unlock your potential..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 am

"..."I summoned my artriarc, and showed it its new home. "See? I helped make this for you~" I said.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 am

"....." it nodded and went inside, and the chain instantly warmed, turning to a firey golden color, and i nodded in approval "good.... now you can learn some rudimentary protection charms for it while i get the tub ready...." i said with a yawn, walking over to her, my stance reserved as i handed her a peice of paper with the words on them "read and memorize them, a fell move could pull disaster to the point, and it would be hard for me to pull your spell off of it... id rather not do that, its rather exhausting..." i smiled at her slightly, walking away to prepare the test tub
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next