Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No such thing exist (closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No such thing exist (closed) Empty No such thing exist (closed)

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 am

Tomoe was 10 then when he had met ___. He wasnt afraid of vampires nor any mythical creatures, however, he had fallen for one himself. Before Tomoe had even met ___, his life was normal. It wasnt as exciting as he thought it would be. Tomoe always protecting his 8 year old brother, Aido to the fullest until he had met ___. When he had met ___, it changed his life.

But as the days goes by, Tomoe begins to change. Seeing how ___ was, he knew that he had to keep ___ away from his little brother Aido. Luring ___ away, he decides to leave Aido to his relatives while he moves on and live with ___. Then one winter evening, Tomoe came back to visit Aido but found his relatives dead on the ground with blood. Looking into every room he found Aido in a corner frighten by the outcomes of the vampires. This made Tomoe very angry that he decided to find out who had kill them. And when he did, he saw ___ licking his fingers right in front of him. From there, what will happen between the two? Will Tomoe ever kill him or will he love him like he did before? Lets find out...

Name: Tomoe Ichinaga
Personality: its a surprise...
Appearance: (19 yrs old Tomoe) (CLICK ME!)
(10 yr old Tomoe) (CLICK ME!)
Bio: (plot I guess...but more will unfold)
Seke/uke/seme: Seke

Name: Aido Ichinaga
Personality: He's very quiet, not talkative but he can do sign language to let one know what he thinks, sweet, and a little out of the world himself.
Appearance: (14 yr old) AIDO (5 yr old Aido) AIDO
Bio: When Aido was one years old, his father had past away. Ever since the passing of his father, he never spoke ever since. Tomoe who was his older brother didn't know either to why he hadn't spoken. As the years go by, his brother Tomoe had left him with their aunt and uncle that is until that fateful day. Being terrify of any beings, Aido never spoken a word that is until he met someone who had made him open up. (More will unfold as the plot goes)
S/SK/U: Uke

Last edited by zeropestie on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

No such thing exist (closed) Empty Re: No such thing exist (closed)

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 am

may I?
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 am

may I?

Name: Takashi Akahaya
Personality: ~You'll see~
Appearance: (18 yrs old Takashi) (Now)
(9 yrs old Takashi) (Before)
Bio: Takashi had always been slightly different from the other kids always talking out mythical creatures like vampires, demons, even succabuss but never had friendships that lasted long due to this until he meet Tomoe he could tell the boy anything and he never seemed to run off scared it was the first time he had considered someone a friend. He had been hiding a secret from Tomoe his whole life but figured it didn't matter anymore since Tomoe wasn't afraid so he never told him. Once Tomoe moved in with him he figured it would be nice to have someone around rather then sit in an empty house by himself, but after a while something seemed a little peculiar to Takeshi... the scent of Tomeo. No matter where he was in the house Takeshi was able to smell him... and the scent drove him crazy, taunting his mind, playing with his innocence before he snapped... he had only meant for a nibble but a nibble turned into a meal.
S/SK/U: U

Last edited by Dajaemae on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

(OMG I have forgotten to check on this thread! Silly me...Sure you may and we can start now...LOL)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm

(lol that's fine i forget too XD mind starting?)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:17 pm

(Sure thing! This will probably date back when he first met Takashi okay? We could start off when they're small for a few post then after wards head when they're older?)

It was one winter evening, Tomoe who had run an errand for his mom decided to take a shortcut home. If he had never taken that shortcut he wouldn't have found his one true love. Out in the bush near the park, the wind had picked up its speed. Speckles of snow coming down from the sky landing onto the ground when Tomoe noticed someone by the swing. Approaching that 'someone' he came to a stop as he stared at the other noticing that he had seemed a bit quiet. Having the courage to speak to him he finally ask, "What are you doing here?" Staring and waiting patiently, he sat down on the swing next to him and started to hum a tune as he tried to cheer up the mood.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 pm

The boy sat on the swing set his scarf was pulled up around his mouth preventing his cheeks from reddening from the cold, he kicked at the snow that began to pile up by his feet before finally looking up to notice the other boy. He slightly glanced behind himself making sure no one was behind him unsure that the other was speaking to him "A-are you talking to me?" Takeshi asked before watching the other sit in the swing set next to him "Oh... just waiting for everyone to come out of hiding..." he muttered referring to the kids he was playing with "... but I gave up 10 minutes ago and their still hiding." Takeshi said " but knowing them they probably ran off," he finally admitted with a chuckle.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Tomoe chuckle and let out a small breath of warm air. He could see his warm breath coming out of his mouth when he heard about the other kids. Eying him shortly he tilt his head to one side and got off the swing. "Why wait that long for them? They've could of have gone home..." Tomoe said to him and smiled warmly at him. "Say are you going home right now? If not, want to come over to my place for dinner? My mother is making soup and I can introduce you to my baby brother..." He told him hoping that he could at least cheer the boy up. Tomoe didn't know why he decided to ask the stranger to come home with him, he just thought that it would at least benefit him a bit. When the boy had answered, he took out his hand to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Tomoe..." He smile looking at the innocent boy.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Takeshi looked over to the boy as he chuckled he pulled his scarf down around his neck, before shrugging "It never seems to bother me when they leave, I spend most of my time alone anyways... I would if there was someone at home." His parents both have jobs and would be gone by the time he awoke but would be back just in time to make dinner "I-I like soup but I don't know, would your family mind? You have sibling? I always wanted a little bother but my mother couldn't have anymore children." He said before a toothy grin spread on his face, thought of going over to another persons house made him smile he had never been to any ones house before so he was rather excited. "I'm Takeshi, nice to meet you." he said returning the smile as he climbed off the swing.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Tomoe smiled as he heard him. "That's great! And no, my family doesnt mind at all. There's only the three of us anyways..." He smiled knowing that his father had past away in a car accident when he was 4. When the other had introduced himself to him he smile at the thought of the name. "Your name sounds catchy. I'm sure its common around here in these areas but you know I like it...It's what you call unique you know?" He told him and saw that it had gotten darker. "Come on lets head to my place. Its only a few blocks away from where we are.." Tomoe reluctantly grabbed onto his hands leading the two out of the park. By the time he had gotten home, his mother had been waiting for him outside of their home. "Tomoe! There you are! Where on earth have you gone? Are you okay?" She ask running up to him touching his head all the way down to his legs making sure he was fine. Tomoe blinked and felt a bit embarrassed when she did that to him. "Mom, could you quit it? I'm already 9 so I can properly take care of myself alright?" he told her and glance over to Takeshi. "Oh mom, I want you to meet my friend, Takeshi. I believe he's new around here.." He told her. His mother looked over to Takeshi and smile, "Hello, nice to meet you. Would you be joining us for dinner?" She ask Takeshi looking thoughtfully at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

"Alright if you insist," if it really wouldn't bother Tomoe's family then it didn't bother him either, as the other commented on his name Takeshi thought about it for a moment "It does roll off the tongue easily... unique I never really thought of it like that" he smiled sweetly at the other for the complement. Takeshi barely noticed that the sun was setting and even looked up at the darkened sky, as he noticed Tomoe trying to take his hand he placed his hand in his lightly gripping it as they walked along. He glanced at the woman standing on the porch of the house, he watched the women glance Tomoe over letting out a slight chuckle as she examined the child over. Once the lady looked to him Takeshi waved rather awkwardly "Very nice, Yes miss." he said tugging on his scarf.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

"Miss?" Tomoe's mother giggled as she answered him, "I feel special. Tomoe, why don't the two of you wash up before coming to dinner? He can borrow a pair of your clothes for the night. Would that be fine with you?" She ask her son. Tomoe chuckle when he heard him calling his mother, 'miss'. He never thought that they think of his mother that way. Coughing slightly he turn to face his mother, "Alright we'll go take a quick bath then we'll come for dinner..." He told her and as he took Takeshi's hand once more leading the two into the house. After walking in, Tomoe's four year old brother was standing at the doorway staring at Takeshi and Tomoe. "Oh I forgot to introduce you to my baby brother. His name is Aido." Tomoe turn to face Takeshi then to Aido, "Aido this here is my friend Takeshi so be nice to him alright?" He smile. Aido stared at Tomoe then to Takeshi as he heard him. Nodding his head he walked back to the living room and sat down to watch television. "Alright, let's head upstairs and I'll find us some clothes. My mother will take care of the bath for us..." He told him walking up the stairs.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Takeshi looked to Tomoe then his mother exchanging glances between the two while they spoke to each other before feeling his hand being taken as he was lead into the house, he happened to get a glimpse of the curious looking boy by the doorway. "Hi Aido you two look so alike except his cheeks are fatter," he said he thought it made the little boy look cute he smiled gentle to him before joining Aido up the stairs "Alright." He chimed.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

(Do you like to play another character later on? I was hoping to have Aido as another character in this rp...What do you think?)

When taking him up the flight of stairs, he finally stop by his room. Opening it up his door to his room, the scent of freshness hit him on the face. Once entering the room, one could see his bed far to the right. A desk on the opposite side to where a night lamp was at. The window with a sliding door just ahead when one were to enter and his closet was at the end to where the sliding door was which was on the left. "Come in. My mother likes to have our room clean so my room will always be clean.." He smile and walked over to his closet to take out some pajamas before turning to face Takeshi. "After dinner, are you heading home or do you want to spend the night here then go home?" he ask him curiously.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:20 pm

(That would be great XD that's perfectly fine with me )

Once the door was open Takeshi could pick up the gentle scent of the room it was light and soothing he glanced over the surroundings, once inside he sat at the desk watching as Tomoe searched in his closet for something to wear he looked down tracing his foot against the floor before look to the other "Staying over would be nice." he said resting his elbow against his leg holding his head up in his hand as a gentle smile tugged his lips.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 pm

"Staying over would be nice."

Tomoe had a warm smile on. He never thought a boy his age would want to sleep over just like that. "Um Takeshi, do you want to call your parents to see if it would be alright with them?" he ask wondering if they would let their son sleep over at some stranger's place. About a few minutes later, Tomoe could hear his mom calling him telling him that the bath was ready. "Here's your towel. Let's head into the tub.." He said leading the way over to the bathroom. When reaching there, Tomoe could see the steaming hot tub in front of him when he too off his pants and shirt as he got in. "Are you coming?" He smile looking at him thoughtfully before dipping himself into the tub.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:45 am

"They already know," Takeshi muttered under his breath "Calling my mother would be fine" he said correcting himself, he already knew that if he called his mother she would say 'yes' without a doubt unlike his father. Takeshi looked toward the door hearing Tomoe's mom calling him he took the towel then followed after Tomoe into the bathroom, once entering the bathroom Takeshi could feel the steam in the room. He pulled his shirt up over his head then slipped off his pants he walked toward the edge of the tub climbing in then settled down into the water letting out a slight sigh from the warmth. "Nothing better then a warm bath after a snowy day."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 am

"What did you say?" Tomoe ask but noticed that the othat said he would call his mother. When the other had gotten into the tub, he relaxed his tired body and close his eyes. "Have you ever like someone?" Tomoe had ask when sitting up again looking at him before scooting closer to the boy. "You know I just realized that I haven't seen you at school? Are you new here to the area?" He curiously ask wanting to know more about the boy. For some reason, he was interested in the boy. He felt his heart throbbing as it pounded so loudly within his chest. Clenching his chest, he felt a bit embarrassed that maybe he had fallen for the boy himself.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 am

Takeshi thought for a moment before shrugging "No... i cant seem to keep people around long enough to have feelings for someone." He began to pull his knee's up to his chest resting his chin upon his knees as Tomoe scooted closer "No I'm not new I've lived here since i was 6 but I don't go to the public school, my parents disapproved of the thought. That's probably why I have a difficult time talking to others." Takeshi looked over to Tomoe before smiling "What's it like going to a school? Do you make lots of friends? Do you like someone?" he asked beaming with each question.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:46 am

"You been living here since 6 years old? I haven't realized that you've live here that long?" Tomoe said in surprised. Indeed he hasn't ever since his father's death he just couldn't bring himself out into the world. It wasn't that long ago when Aido had help him up from his feet and that was like two years ago. Then he heard the next question about coming out from the other's lips.

"What's it like going to a school? Do you make lots of friends? Do you like someone?"

Tomoe laughed as he heard the question. "Going to school is rather boring but I still think its fun if you have friends to play with. And yes, I did make a lot of friends but they're not really that close to me except for Aido even though he's my younger brother. And..." Tomoe paused when he heard the last question. "Wait what? Like someone? Me?" he fluster not knowing why the other had ask him such a question. "Um no I don't. Not until well...Uh...How should I say this. Well yes I do like someone now though but why did you ask?" he said looking at him not knowing why the other ask at all.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:07 am

"Yep 6... I don't get out much, I-Its no fun playing outside when there's no one to play with." Takeshi barley went out to play the most fun he would have was when he was skipping rocks across the pond but even that could get boring. He sighed heavily at the thought before turning his attention back to Tomoe listening to him "That sounds way better then being home schooled," as he commented on his little brother being his friend Takeshi only seemed to smile. He fumbled with his fingers "I don't know... you asked me, so i thought i should ask you."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:16 am

Tomoe fluster once more when it had came to him. About him asking the other about his life and what not. Coughing slightly, he reached for the shampoo behind Takeshi when he slip and accidentally kiss him on the lips. Eying the other in shock, he pulled away to the opposite side feeling quite red at the moment. "I-I didnt mean to! I slipped and so that was an accident!" he quickly said. Tomoe had never felt like this before. His heart pounding so wildly that he had seemed to lost focus. Soon enough, he duck his face into the water to calm himself down when he came back out to look at him. "Sorry," he quietly said still feeling red. For some odd reason, he kind of like the feeling of kissing the other. He never felt this way before up until now. Maybe it was just his imagination of being with the other. However thinking, he knew that maybe the other had already found someone else.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:39 am

Takeshi moved over slightly as Tomoe reached over him trying to get the shampoo but as he did Takeshi shifted slightly trying to make it easier for Tomoe to reach the shampoo, but bumped knee's with the other causing Tomoe to loose his balance as he landed against him connecting their lips. Takeshi tensed at first as a light blush began to spread over his cheeks his eyes widening as he met the other's gaze, once the other had broke the kiss Takeshi felt his lips slightly too speechless to say anything. His lips felt tingly but softer then usual before looking to the other "Y-yeah... an a-accident, I-It's alright." he said his cheeks brightening, he didn't really know why but he didn't seem to mind the kiss.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:47 am

Sighing in relief, he pop the bottle from the shampoo and onto the palm of his hand. Closing the lid, he lather the soap into his hair as it foam up into bubbles. Humming a soft tune again, he began to scrub his head before dipping himself into the water. After he was done he looks over to Takeshi, "Do you want me to put shampoo on your hair or would you rather do it yourself?" He ask curiously when he heard his door open. Turning to face the door, his little brother popped in to see the two taking a bath together. Eying Aido for a minute or so he ask him, "Did you need something?" Tomoe had ask. Aido stared at the two when he pointed to the toilet. Making signs as in to tell him that he needed to use it and for them two to turn away for the time being. Nodding his head in agreement, Tomoe slowly got up and covered the two with the curtain as he sat back down. Then he felt as if the two were alone again although Aido was just on the other side of the bathroom. Leaning forward to Takeshi he whispered into his ears, "Do you like someone too? I mean since we were on the subject earlier and I haven't ask you yet but do you though?" he curiously said knowing that his curiousity always take the better of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 am

Takshi watched Tomoe staying silent for a moment still blushing about the kiss then looked to Tomoe as he spoke "Yes please." He said scooting closer to the other leaning his head down, Takeshi snapped his head up noticing his little brother he turned his back as Aido pointed to the toilet. As Tomoe pulled the curtain closed he blushed brightly for some reason it felt hotter in there to him "Ugh... um.. well... maybe, I think it's just a crush though." he muttered lowly. Takeshi felt slightly weird being around Tomoe now but it wasn't a creeped out feeling he couldn't really explain what he was feeling though.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next