Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No such thing exist (closed)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

No such thing exist (closed) - Page 8 Empty Re: No such thing exist (closed)

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:22 am

Rui chuckle when he nodded his head. When the other had gone, he took a look at Misaki who was in a deep sleep. Sighing softly, he made his way back home along with his beloved friend. Caressing his cheeks, he disappeared without a trace leaving just a speck of dust onto the ground.

Tomoe noticed that Takeshi still feel bad about what he had did. Even though he hated the fact to what the other had did to him, he already knew that sooner or later, the craving would start. Because of that, he decided to move out of the house in the first place. Sighing softly, he leaned onto Takeshi's shoulders as he rested. He was tired and he needed some sleep. His eyes were closing in on him and soon enough, he doze off into a deep sleep.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Hiro followed along the web but as the night sky grew darker it made it harder for him to see it so every time Hiro thought he had lost track of the web, He would kneel down to the ground scooping up some dirt then blow it out of his hand. Speckles of the dirt getting caught in the web as he continued on, it was a little too dark for his liking he leaned against a tree sliding down it till sitting on the floor. Hiro glanced up at the night sky 'Just hold on for a little longer, I'm gonna find you and bring you home.' Hiro thought folding his arms in front of his chest as he fell asleep.

Takeshi couldn't bare to look at Tomeo as he was hugged, he didn't touch him until feeling his body grow heavy as he rested on his shoulders once he was sure of the other being fast sleep he carried Tomeo over the couch laying him across it. His mother returned soon enough with the kit and a blanket "Did he fall asleep?" Takeshi nodded his head as his mother crouched down beside Tomeo, she felt his head then picked his arm she bit down on her tongue until withdrawing blood letting it drop down into his arm watching as the cut began to close up. Once it was completely closed she still wrapped it up to make it look as though she had simply cleaned it up, she looked at Takeshi as he draped the blanket over Tomeo she stood up walking toward the window glancing out of it. Takeshi noticed how his mom peered out the window "What is it?" "....... Go to sleep Takeshi, well talk when everyone's awake." He leaned back against the couch watching his mother look out the window until falling asleep himself.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 pm

(Time skip?)

Kagami who had been tied squirm a bit. His wrist were bleeding as he stares at the others who were around him. They were half-bloods only and some were noble which was kind of odd. Aside from that, he eyes gazed over to the one who was guarding the door. Sighing a bit, he closed his eyes as he tries to reached Aido. Within his mind, he was walking around until he found a bed right in front of him. 'Aido?' he called as he saw him sleeping on the soft cushion of the bed. 'Hey wake up! I need to talk to you!' He said budging the human who was now slowly opening up his eyes. When Aido had yawned over to Kagami he gently rubbed his eyes and finally ask him, 'What is it? Did something major happen?' He question while he waited for him to answer. Kagami sigh softly when he sat on the bed next to him, 'I can't seem to get out of the locks that they bind me in...Plus you're in grave danger too so I don't want you to be involve in it..' He told him while looking at him. 'Just get some sleep and I'll figure it out from here. Not to mention, I'm waiting for Hiro. Hopefully he makes it before they take you away...' He whispers to him knowing that they will take Aido instead of him.

It was early morning, Tomoe had woken up from his sleep. He felt the blanket as it slid off of him. Yawning slightly, he could still feel the puncture on his neck when his fingers made their way over to his bare neck. Feeling the bandage that was on it, he wince a bit as he had touched it. Glancing over to the side, he caught sight of Takeshi who was still asleep when he slowly got up and made his way over to him. Looking at the peaceful lover of his, he couldnt help but smile although it went away when he saw his mother walking up to him. "What is it?" he quietly whisper hoping not to wake the other. "Did something happen?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 pm

(Yeah XD)

Hiro woke up the next morning due to the sunlight glaring into his face he squinted his eyes looking away as he began to stand up his neck had a slight cringe in it from sleeping against the tree. Hiro ignored it as he caught a glimpse of the web running across the ground he continued to follow after the web remembering what he was doing out there in the first place. After a while of walking he reached the end of a cliff look down at the building below it was surrounded by a high wall, but he didn't see anybody guarding the outside but if it was being guarded by half bloods there was no way they would be out in broad day light. He sat along the cliff peering down at the building he sniffed the air 'Yeah he's in there.' He thought picking up the scent of Kagami's blood.

Takeshi's mother had been staring out the window the whole time while the two slept, she finally looking away seeing that Tomeo was awake. She walked over toward the two kneeling beside Tomeo "For once, I dont know... My heads been hurting since last night... It's unusual to me... Something's not right... It's eerie.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:49 am

Morning came, Kagami awoke from his sleep when he felt the water being splashed onto his face. His tired eyes glance around a bit before he realized that he was still held hostage. Growing tire of being held hostage, he felt a pair of firm hand gripping his chin when it made him face a pureblood. His eyes staring deeply into the other when he realized that it had been HIM all along. "So it's you?" He said staring at him noting that this pureblood was also known as the devil's clock or the devil within. He was the ruler and the foremost and utmost scary vampire of all time that had lived throughout many centuries ago. "What is it that you want from me!?" He growl snapping at the man before him.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Tomoe had ask uncertain to what she had said. He was well aware that something didn't seem right and he knew that his brother hasn't been home since the meeting of his lover's mother. "Do you think it has something to do with Aido? I mean he hasn't been home and its been at least several hours already..." Tomoe quietly said when he felt a slight headache coming.

(Sorry for disappearing!!! Oh and would you like to play the pureblood? Name him or do whatever you like with him lol)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:38 am

As morning dragged around the half bloods continued to watch Kagami's sleeping body, until hearing a knock on the door the guards moved aside slowly opening the door as a man walked in he slowly glanced over the surroundings. He approached Kagami with a slight smirk snapping his fingers causing one of the bloods to hand him a bucket full of water which he then splashed into Kagami's face, once the boy jerked awake Hikaru only smirked more. Gripping the boys chin to make him look at him, Hikaru glanced over his shoulder "Dissmissed" the half bloods bowed before turning to leave, he than brought his attention back to Kagami "Where are my manners... How did you sleep? Are you comfortable?" Although he didn't quite frankly care for the answers "I wanted to make sure that your nice and snug" Hikaru said gesturing to the ropes tied to his wrist. "Oh Kagami always wanting to get straight to the point, but since your asking... I'll be seperating you from the boy first, I can't have you blood contaminated with a humans."

"Somebodies tampering with an unknown force" She managed to say before looking to Tomeo "I cant excatly tell you what but I fear the worst is happening to him.." She finally answered, she looked over to Takeshi tapping his shoulder "Takeshi, honey wake up. Did Aido tell you where he was going when he left the house?" Takeshi looked as his mom yawning "No he but he told me not to fiollow him... Wherever he is he obviously doesn't want to be found." He stated although it did come out rather harsh.

(it's alright I just figured you were busy XD)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Kagami hissed at him. His scourging eyes glared as he hiss under his breath. He didn't know why but the thought of what he had said made him angry. He had never like Hikaru the moment had met him. He didnt know the reason why but he felt the urge not to side with him. "So you only wanted to separate us? How are you going to do that? Its not like you the magic to do it!" He snarl and did his best to pull away from Hikaru's grasp before leaning back onto the chair. His wrist bleeding slightly a bit due to exhaustion and the struggles to get free. "So what are you going to do about it? Kill me and have him? You wish!" he grin as he spits at him.

"An unknown force? Who would be doing such a thing?" Tomoe quietly said when he saw how Takeshi's mother had woken up Takeshi from his sleep. Turning his attention over to him he got up, "I better go search for him. He might be in danger of some sort. I do not wish to see him dead. If he is, then I have to help him..." He said grabbing his jacket.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:49 am

Hikaru had always been interested in Kagami he had always dreamt of the day of having the male tied to a chair, where he could insert needles in his arm and watch the blood pump into vials or even using a scalpel to open Kagami up and take a look at his delicate insides. The thought made him smile as he watched Kagami struggle under his hold as the boy leaned back in his seat he dropped his hand from Kagami's face "Only part one of the plan, don't worry about how it's going to be done... I have someone being picked up for assists." Hikaru began to laugh at Kagami's idiotic remark about killing him off "You never kill the queen, she's the one that helps repopulate the colonies besides I need someone to help feed the vamps... But if you can't do that we could always feed the boy to them, but your host only contains 25% blood originality from you so the chances of his healing or regeneration of blood is highly unlikely." He said thumping his finger against Kagami's neck right where he found one of Kagami's good vein "Nevertheless I doubt that boy could survive one feeding." Hikaru tended to keep his temper but once being spit on he kicked one of the legs out from under the chair causing it to fall forward as Kagami landed on his jaw on the concrete floor, he placed his foot on top of Kagami's head as he sighed wiping the spit off his cheek "I should just crush your skull under my foot but that would corrupt the whole plan." Hikaru applied pressure applying his weight onto that foot "Lets see how much fun you'll have spitting after I've turned your tongue into sand paper."

"I never thought he'd have his plan settled out by now..." His mother muttered before looking to Tomeo "You be careful alright, Takeshi go with him he might need you." Takeshi stood up watching Tomeo collect his jacket before heading toward the door "Wait," his mother called walking over to Tomeo she brushed the hair away from his forehead planting a kiss against "That's all I can give you for protection, no vampire should be able to harm you." She told him, she walked over to her son hugging him "And you be careful too." "Don't worry mom we will."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8