Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No such thing exist (closed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No such thing exist (closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: No such thing exist (closed)

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Tomoe thought about when he had ask the question. "Us waking up Aido? I don't think so-" Tomoe stopped when he noticed something on the ground. It was white and moist and the texture was soft when he had bent down to touch it. 'Aido?' Tomoe thought and turn to look at Takeshi. "Takeshi lets just go to bed I'm a bit tire. I'll check up on Aido before coming to sleep..." he told him hoping that Takeshi wouldnt mind him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Takeshi chuckled lightly "Yeah maybe your right," he said doubted the thought not even noticing the substance on the floor as he walk to the closet getting dressed for bed "Alright, I'll get settled" he stated putting on his clothes. He scratched the back of his head yawning as he climbed into bed, Takeshi rested his head on his pillow as he watched Tomoe leave the room.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm

"Alright. I'll be back in a bit," Tomoe smiled and wore his boxer before heading over to Aido's room. When he got there, he closed the door behind him and stared at the bed. Noticing that Aido was still asleep he walked over to the bed and sat down looking at him. Smiling he ask, "Were you in the room just now? Did you hear us?" Tomoe had ask looking at the sleepy boy. Aido slightly move although he didn't turn to face Tomoe. Knowing this, he knew that he was caught. Slowly moving a bit he opened up his eyes when he turn to look at Tomoe. Making a few signs here and there over to Tomoe he pouted. Tomoe chuckle, "I didn't tell you to come and peek now did I? You come without knocking so you heard us and brought that upon yourself? You're just lucky that Takeshi hasn't figure it out yet...?" he smile and hug him. "Don't worry, I wont tell anyone about this, I promise. So get some rest so that we could forget about today's incident..." He told him. Aido hesitated then looked away as he nodded. After seeing what Aido had did, Tomoe nodded his head and got up to leave. When he had left, Aido sat looking up at the ceiling when he quietly whispered, "That incident was no coincident. I'm sure that something is far beyond what you could imagine, Tomoe..." He quietly said and fell back onto his back as he closed his eyes.

When Tomoe had arrived back at the room, he saw the sleepy Takeshi. "Takeshi!" He grin and close the door while he made his way over to the bed. "Let's sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day for me.." He said as he turns off the lights and cuddle up with Takeshi.

(If you want we could time skip to morning...)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:38 pm

(alright sounds good to me XD)

Takeshi had snuggled into his pillow leaning up to see Tomoe returning He held his arms out to him before wrapping his arms around his neck as they cuddled, he rested his head on Tomoe's chest listening to his heartbeak sighing slightly before his eyes grew heavy as he fell into a deep sleep. Takeshi awoke due to the sunlight peeking out from behind the curtain glaring in his face causing him to shift over he leaned up trying not to disturb Tomoe, he rubbed his eyes as he heard his stomach growl slightly. He glanced down at Tomoe well mainly his neck, Takeshi could hear the males pulse echoing in his head as his eyes traced over his veins 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day... he wouldn't notice' a voice said emerging from the back of his head. Takeshi closed his eyes trying to ignore the voice 'oh.. come now don't be so feisty... a nibble wouldn't hurt' the voice suggested, Takeshi started to lean down toward Tomoe stopping inches away from his neck but once blowing his breath against his neck he noticed Tomoe shifting causing him to lean back looking down at the other.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 pm

When cuddling in close onto Takeshi, he soon fell asleep.

It had been a few hours later when Aido woke up to the sound of birds chirping. His eyes puffy and red due to the cause of crying from last night. His blond hair was in knots due to the tossing and turning. He had a horrible dream. A dream about his brother being bitten by one of them and dies on his arm. His last breath that came out of his brother was, 'Keep on living,' Shaking the thought away, Aido stood up from where he laid and made his way out over to the window. Glancing outside, the sun had show its radiance as it gleam down over to his window. Eying the quiet street all he could hear was the sound of the cars driving past the place that he was now living in. Turning away from the window, Aido walked over to the door and made his way into the hallway. It was only for a few seconds when he arrived at Tomoe's door. He was hesitating whether he should open the door or not but he did anyways. Peeking in he came to a stop as he saw what Takeshi was doing. Eying him he stumbled and fell forward onto the ground with a slight thud as he eye Takeshi when he saw Tomoe moving slightly on the bed. Not knowing what to do he just laid there looking at Takeshi.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Takeshi slanted his eyes once hearing the thud slowly leaning up then looking over to the door he had a rather pestered look on his face from being disturbed once looking toward the doorway, he glanced down at Aido before a smile formed on his face "Good morning Aido... How id you sleep?" he asked in a whisper climbing out of bed stretching "Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?" He asked as he opened the curtain letting all the light in.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm

'Hungry? Something to eat?' Aido thought in his head. He laid there and got up when he shook his head yes. But for some reason, he couldnt help feeling that Takeshi was no ordinary being. Coughing slightly he walked over to Takeshi and glance over to his brother noticing that his brother was a heavy sleeper. Eying him, he walked back to the door when he waited for the other to follow him. Indeed he was hungry but somehow he just feel like he didn't need to eat. About a minute later he finally talk to the man in a whisper tone of voice, "You're a very strange one..." He quietly said. His tone was flat and yet sweet in a way that no one had ever heard except Tomoe's lover, Takeshi.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Takeshi walked back over to the bed pulling the cover back over Tomoe letting him sleep as he followed Aido, Takeshi placed his hands behind his head yawning as they walked down the steps. If it hadn't been for Takeshi's keen hearing he probably wouldn't have noticed that Aido had spoken he glanced down at the younger male 'Strange?' He thought to himself curious whether Aido had caught him trying to snack on his older brother "Strange... how so?" He asked once entering the kitchen turning on the stove then checking the refrigerator for what he could make.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Aido blink as he heard him. Thinking he sat down on an empty chair and turn to face the man, "You don't look human and yet you are. I don't know why Tomoe had choose you over someone else..." He said not knowing why he had told his brother's lover what he thinks. He usually never talks about his problem nor what he does. "But you know, strange things been happening since he met you and when he moved in with you..." He told him. Aido had been analyzing his surroundings since he was little. He never knew why but that was just him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Takeshi smiled slightly "Then what do I look through your eyes?" he asked curiously, he actually enjoyed the hearing the other speak. Takeshi thought about it Aido had a point it kinda confused Takeshi himself but he never questioned Tomoe's love for him, Tomoe had faith in Takeshi and that was good enough for him. "Cautious aren't we?.. Very visual person" He said standing up to start cooking Takeshi held the silence between the two before speaking again "I've never heard you talk before... why all of a sudden now?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Eying him for a minute he shrug. He didnt know why he had spoken to Tomoe's lover. He just thought maybe speaking to him would be best. "What I see is only a mere creature, yet to sprout from under ground..." Aido said while looking at the man. "Just because I'm cautious doesn't mean that I hate you. I believe its just my blood that's been telling me, that's all..." he quietly said to him. After a few minutes have past, he heard the next question. Tilting his head to the side he thought long and hard. "I don't know. I just think that its time to talk but I just dont want to talk to Tomoe at the moment, that's all.." he explain not even knowing why he doesn't want to talk to Tomoe. "You're the first since that accident happen 13 years ago..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Takeshi had his back turned to the boy as he cooked but glanced at Aido every now and then to show that he was listening to the other, "Well I'm glad you don't hate me," he said as he started to crack the eggs washing his hands before he started on the bacon. Once hearing Aido say blood Takeshi's eyes flashed a bloody red before fading back to blue he then looked back at Aido, he studied the boy over before finally asking "What kind of accident?" he asked as he began to cook the bacon.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Gazing at the man, Aido shrug. He wasn't too sure whether to tell him or not. Closing his eyes he briefly nodded his head but swiftly turn to see Takeshi spacing for a split second. 'Did he just change?' Aido thought but decided not to question him. Upon being ask about the accident, Aido looked away. Thinking he took a deep breath as he let it out. "I was almost two when it happen. Tomoe, my dad, and I we went out for fishing one day. We had a lot of fun catching fish and catching up. Back then I was really naughty and so I didnt listen to my dad. Then something happen I guess I slipped into the river and was swept away. My father tried to save me but he ended up being swept too. However I almost drown when someone rescued me. After that it was a blank for me and I just lost my voice to speaking with Tomoe..." he explained
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:38 pm

"You don't have to tell me if it brings back any difficult memories" Takeshi stated not wanted to rush Aido into telling him anything that he didn't feel comfortable with telling him but once he spoke Takeshi walked over join him at the table. It was like Takeshi could envision the whole moment in his head as Aido spoke he held his rested his elbow against the table resting his head in his palm. He blinked a couple of times before looking back to Aido "I'm sorry that such a thing happened to you and your father but I am glad that your here with us today." Takeshi started to fix the plates "Mind doing me a favor... could you go tell Tomoe breakfast is ready?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 am

When the male had sat down right beside him he noticed that he was listening to his story. By the time he finish he just shook, "But let me tell you something. When I was being rescued I think I was rescued by a boy who looked a lot like yourself but different. I dont know why but it seems as though he made me promise not to speak and so I haven't ever since..." he sigh and got up. "Alright I'll go get him..." and with that he did.

Making his way over Tomoe's room he reluctantly walked in. After entering he saw that Tomoe had already gotten up to use the restroom he waited for him. Once Tomoe had gotten out he saw Aido waitng for him. "Good morning Aido. Are you feeling better?" He ask. Aido nodded his head when he heard him. Making sign language Tomoe silently chuckle and wore his clothes before heading out after Aido. Upon reaching the kitchen Tomoe saw Takeshi as he walked over to him to give him a slight good morning kiss.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am

"A boy... that looked somthing like me?' He thought to himself, it couldn't have been Takeshi he would have recalled it "Very interesting promise..." he muttered placing the plates of food on the tables 'out of all promises... why silence?' Takeshi asked. He shook the thought away pouring up some glasses of orange juice, he turned around just in time to receive his kiss from Tomoe kissing him gently before handing a glass of juice to him "Good morning Tomoe.. sleep well?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:03 am

Tomoe let out a slight yawn as he answer, "Kind of? But not really. I was tossing and turning in my sleep but over all, I think it went kind of well.." He told him when he saw what Takeshi was making. "Making breakfast? Hm?" Tomoe turn to face Aido when he saw the puffy face of his. "Are you alright? Today we're visiting Takeshi's parents so I need you to be on your best behavior alright?" Tomoe said as he sat down. While sitting down, Tomoe stared at the other thoughtfully not knowing why Aido seem a bit odd just now. Shaking the thought away he smile and started to hum a soft tune. "Is it almost ready? I am hungry since I skip my meal last night due to what happen..." Tomoe said over to Takeshi was now coming over to where the two were sitting.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 am

Takeshi smiled sweetly at the other "Yeah, decided I'd get up and cook this morning," he said as he joined the two at the table right after he brought over the syrup "Yeah you don't mind pancakes, eggs, and bacon do you?" He asked as he handed him the syrup he then looked to Aido "I hope that my mother will make you feel welcomed, you'll love her." Takeshi then looked back to Tomoe blushing faintly "We could have ate afterwards but you said you were 'tired' " He said mimicking Tomoe.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 am

Tomoe smile at the other as he let out a soft yawn. Then he saw that Takeshi had came and brought the syrup as he had sat down next to them. "Yes I was tire and lost my appetite. Who wouldnt right?" he joke and glance over to Aido. "Are you going to eat?" he ask looking at him. Aido turn to look up at Takeshi as he nodded his head knowing that it would be nice to meet his family. Then he turned to face Tomoe and soon went over to get the butter knife as he slowly cut up the pancakes before eating it as he added a little of the syrup onto the pancakes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 pm

"I guess that's an excusable reason," Takeshi replied as he started to eat his eggs he looked up in time to see Aido nod as a slight smile tugged his lips before he continued with his meal. Takeshi was already wondering what his mother had in store for them, his mother does enjoy company always expecting people over 'hospitality' should have been her name. Takeshi nodded the thought away although he was curious of what his mother would think about Aido, she liked Takeshi so why wouldn't she like Aido?
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:08 am

"Yes an excusable reason alright..." Tomoe explained when he continued eating his pancakes. Aido on the other hand glance over to the two love birds when he silently laugh. About a few minutes later, he got up and made his way over to the sink to set down his plate. Tomoe who was still eating smile when he saw where Aido was going. "Shall we go? I'm done with my breakfast, Takeshi." He said as he got up and walked over to the sink and wash his hands and dishes along with Aido as he stares over to Takeshi.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:33 am

Once Takeshi had finished he placed his plate in the sink washing it off "Yeah, now would be a good time to head out," he answered as he put the clean plates up then started to wipe down the counter of any mess he had made "My mom should be expecting us soon, so we shouldn't be keeping her waiting.. you know how she is." Takeshi said walking to the end table picking up his keys.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:38 pm

"You're right but you think she can explain to me about the incident? I know for a fact that it might be the cause of you know what....creature..." Tomoe said as he mumble the last sentence silently. Shaking the thought away he took Aido by the hands and led them out. Aido followed along and was now in front of the other car. "Takeshi come on! We should at least hurry..." Tomoe yelled before Takeshi had gotten to the car. "You ready Aido?" Tomoe ask when he saw the slight nod coming from him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

(sorry for taking so long to respond I had gotten injured last Saturday, didn't want you to think i was ignoring you)

"I don't think there's any question you could ask my mom that she couldn't answer, it's likely that it could have been" Takeshi replied as he climbed into the car starting up the engine he pulled out of their parking spot then turned down the road. He was actually quite curious about what had caused the incident, I know she knows something' he thought to himself. Takeshi didn't know how long he had been thinking but before he realized it he had already turned onto the dirt path toward his mother's house, finally he came to a stop in front of the house.He glanced at it for a while before looking to Aido and Tomoe smiling.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm

(Its okay! I hope you're okay though!)

"You're right..." Tomoe reply back knowing that maybe Takeshi's mother might know something that they don't know. Before long, the three of them arrive to his parent's place. Getting out of the car, Aido glance over to Takeshi then to his brother as they made their way over to the door. Standing behind Tomoe, he saw how the other had rang the door bell. Before long, a young, tall, beautiful woman stood in the front door. "It's been awhile!" Tomoe happily said as he hug her knowing that it had been a few months or so to maybe even years for him not to be able to see her. "How have you been?" he ask when the mother had told them that they could come inside. Thanking the mother, Aido and Tomoe followed after Takeshi into the house.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next