Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No such thing exist (closed)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No such thing exist (closed) - Page 7 Empty Re: No such thing exist (closed)

Post  Dajaemae Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:16 am

"My sincere apologies but I need you wide awake at the moment, Oh no they're not bothering me... Just tampering with your safety" Hiro stated before looking at the two vampires circling them, pouncing as the daggers came flying down.Once being struck by the daggers in mid air the rea one hit the floor with a thud the dagger peircing the lower part of his stomach as the illusion turned Into dust particles drifting away in the wind, he stood up yanking the dagger free then let out a loud hiss toward the two. "Don't worry about me... Yes lets" he stated before grabbing his hand running towards the forest with him.

He looked at Tomeo 'You,' his thoughts answered as he shook his head "I don't care what you decide to make" Takeshi answered "... Maybe he's still upset," Takeshi suggested "Probably trying to clear his head... Did you look all over the house for him?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:38 am

"Don't worry about you? Heh, you're still so stubborn!" Kagami chuckle when he felt his hand being pulled as they ran into the forest. As for the other vampires, they soon leaped down onto the ground and ran after them. While that was happening, Kagami glance over to Hiro, "If you and Aido hadnt woken me up from my slumber, none of this wouldn't have happen. Now then, what should we do considering that we are being chase by a swarm of vampires," Kagami stated as he glance over his shoulders. His eyes scanning to and fro as he counted them. "And what you said about not worrying about you, I think you should consider that. If you are hurt or had been kill in action, Aido would cry his heart out for you..." He explain looking for a way to escape that is until they almost reached a meadow but was stop by a swarm of arrows. Pushing Hiro hard onto the opposite side, Kagami immediately fell along with him. "Careful, those are poisonous. It appears they have dip the tip of the arrow into the snake's venom. If you catch it or if I catch, we'll both die slowly and painfully..." He explain getting up as he pull up Hiro. "We're almost there..." he told him.

"He wouldnt be this upset over what you said about you being obsess with me. Sighs. I do not understand my little brother at all..." Tomoe heavily sigh and drove back home. "And are you sure you're able to eat normal food? I mean you have been acting weird lately but I guess I'll let that slide..." He smile and came to a stop in front of their place. "We're home..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:33 am

As they ran the vampires began to chase after the two loud hissing emerging as they grew closer Hiro glanced toward Kagami "Keep running... Or if we're stopped rip off there head, either one is fine with me." He stated as they continued to run "Aido doesn't need to worry about me... My job is to make sure that he's not hurt, I almost failed once I WILL NOT let it happen again." When the contract was made Aido had his part of the deal which was to keep his mouth shut it was only fair that hiro kept his part of the deal. Hiro could see the meadows from the distance but as the arrows cut off there trail he was pushed out of the way by Kagami, he looked at the arrows as Kagami spoke then let Kagami help him up.

"That's not the only reason he should be mad with me," Takeshi muttered under his breath referring to the accident, he looked out the window to avoid eye contact "I'll manage I'll find something to eat" he said 'Even if it means killing for it?' Echoed in his head "No," he answered out loud before climbing out of the car.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:45 am

Kagami felt more presence than ever before. Breathing heavily, he looked over to Hiro, "There only one way to get out of this. We fight..." He told him as he saw them surrounding them once more. Knowing this, they might not even be able to fight them off. "Hiro its been nice knowing you..." He said to him tilting his head as he waited for the next attack. The first vampire hiss, when she cast a spell and a vortex was made. The vortex came closer to the two, when Kagami leap up into the air a few had leap up as well and began throwing daggers and knives at him. Trying to blocked them from hitting him, he felt a punch from behind as it knocked him down onto the ground. Screaming in pain he felt sharp claws digging onto his right shoulders. As for Hiro's case, a vampire had blocked him from interfering with Kagami and the others. "You're fight is with me, Hiro-kun..." he chuckle as he licked his lips. "Your blood would be very tasty even though we are not allow to drink our own kind..." he giggle and took a step closer to him.

"Takeshi, what do you mean no?" Tomoe had ask looking at his facial expression when he softly sigh noticing that something seemed wrong. Without realizing what he was doing, he pulled him into a hug and made him rest onto his shoulders. "Let's head inside and I'll make something for you to eat alright?" he whispers and took him inside.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Hiro glanced around standing back to back with Kagami taking a sideways glance at him before smirking "Likewise..." He looked toward the vortex maneuvering out of the way as one of the vampires tried to attack him from behind he sharply spun around drawing back his elbow to meet with his nose causing him to crouch down which then Hiro brought his knee up toward the vampires Jaw breaking it in the process. His ears picked up on the scream Hiro started to run over trying to help Kagami until he was blocked by another Vampire , as he tried to get around him the other would simply echo his movement. Hiro took a step back away from the other as he tried to look for an opening "You always were the greedy one..." Hiro stated.

"It's nothing" Takeshi answered before he received his hug as he was picked up and carried inside he lightly gripped Tomeo's shirt, once inside the lights were off. It didn't matter to Takeshi he could see as bright as day but as Tomeo was about to hit the light switch Takeshi's instincts kicked in as he slipped through Tomeo's hold locking his legs around Tomeo's waist then using his weight to overbalance him making him fall back so that Takeshi was on top. He looked down at the male below him before stating "You know I've always wanted to be on top," his tone was a bit different than usual.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm

"Don't you dare say that about me! You were the one who made me this way! So considering that this is your FAULT!" The vampire growled when he snap at him knowing that Hiro was the one who made him this way. He was always fond of Hiro when the two were little, however, it all changed when Hiro betrayed him. Thus, this led him to wanting more blood even if he has to drink his own kind. "You're one to talk even though you've hid him so well from all of us..." He smirk while his eyes gazed at him. Meanwhile, Kagami was pinned down when he felt himself being picked up off the ground. His eyes glaring at the one who had held him. He never thought that this man here would be the one who would be after him although it had been centuries since he had encountered him once more. "L-Let me go!" he demanded. His eyes glaring at the other when he heard a snicker coming from him. "You are still quite weak since you only have half the power while the other half is store away with that human child..." The man had said when he glance over to the one who was now talking to Hiro. "Misaki, finish him. We will take our leave first..." The man had said when he grip tightly onto Kagami's neck as he knocked him out.

When Tomoe had entered the place, he was just about to turn on the lights when he felt Takeshi's legs wrapping themselves around him. Trying to balanced himself from falling, it was already too late. The next thing he knew, he fell flat on his back while he glance up to find Takeshi on top of him. "T-Takeshi! We haven't even closed the doors yet!" Tomoe quickly said feeling a bit embarrassed now since Takeshi mention that it was his turn to be on top. "I-If you say so..." he quietly said looking away from him as his face plump with redness.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm

"What? You can't handle the truth, don't blame me for your barbaric behavior." Hiro retorted he had known Misaki since they were little kids in fact Misaki was Hiro's first friend but after a while he became less attached to Misaki after he had admitted that he had been feasting on other vampires. "I wasn't hiding him he was hiding himself, your eyesight and hearing must not be as keen as it use to be... To much blood can do that." Hiro once again tried to bypass Misaki but couldn't seem to find an opening available "Look Misaki I'm not going to hurt you."

Takeshi looked down at Tomeo he leaned down toward his ear resting his elbows on both side of the others head as he whispered "Don't worry, I'll be quick" he was so close to his ear that his lips brushed up against it as he spoke. He latched onto his ear running his tongue against his earlobe then placed his hand underneath his chin lifting it towards him as he pressed there lips together playing with Tomeo's upper lip.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 pm

"Barbaric behavior? You must be joking..." Misaki chuckle when his eyes darted at Hiro's every move. "It appears that you've fallen hard for that human boy. Once we're done with him, I'll rip him to shred and eat his living flesh right in front of you!" He snarl as he gave him an evil glare. "Ah very much so about my eyesight and hearing, at least I still have my dignity when you left..." He said a bit annoy that when Hiro said something about him, he would go all out just to get back at him. "Even if you do not wish to hurt me, then I will gladly hurt you more than you hurt me..." And with that, Misaki ran towards him with full speed. His hidden sword in both hands as he went for Hiro's throat. "Its best if you just die!" he yelled while trying to cut him and drink the life out of him.

Tomoe shudder when he felt the other whispering into his ears. It had made a cold run down his spine as he shiver as to what Takeshi had said. Then the teasing began when Tomoe felt the lick within his earlobe and soon a kiss upon his upper lips when he felt discomfort to where he laid. However, he decided to ignore it since Takeshi didnt mind when he did this to him. "T-Takeshi, what has gotten into you?" he manage to say in between his breath when he felt his crotch growing beneath his clothing. His eyes wavering as he looked deeply into the other.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:14 pm

"I don't joke, my feels toward that boy are none of your concern" Hiro snapped, his eyes beamed as Misaki talked about ripping Aido to piece "Don't you lay a finger on him! Otherwise I'll rip your intestines out through your esophagus!" He growled, Hiro was caught off guard as Misaki ran toward him he jumped back feeling something wet against his cheek he wiped his cheek with the back of his hand looking at the blood against it Then glared toward Misaki.

Takeshi remained on top of Tomeo deepening the kiss leaning up slightly just to let Tomeo talk as he took his hand combing his hair back out of his face as a small smirk caressing his lips "I want something from you," he answered placing passionate kisses against his neck. He slipped his hand under Tomeo's shirt playing his his nipple in between his fingers "It's not much really."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 am

"We shall see who's doing what then?!" Misaki giggle loudly as he went for another jab. His eyes darting at Hiro every now and then when he waited for the other to attack. "Ah so you're not attacking? Very well just stand like that and I'll jab you with this, you pathetic little fool!" He growl and went for another strike to the head and the heart of Hiro. Kagami could feel himself move when he slowly opened up his eyes to find that they were somewhere else. 'Where are they taking me?' he thought as he looks to one side noticing that they seem to be in some sort of a desert place.

Tomoe was surprised to hear what Takeshi had said. "Something from me you said?" Tomoe had repeated while looking at Takeshi. It had only been mere minutes to when he felt the hand slipping underneath his shirt. The next thing he knew, two fingers were teasing his nipples. "A-Ah.." He quietly said while trying his best not to look arouse and fluster by the other's doing. "What is it that you want from me? You know you can have anything from me so just name it..." He quietly said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 am

From each blow Mizaki would make Hiro simply dodged out of the way.... Left, right, jump, duck.... Hiro was protecting his head and his heart, taking a blow to the head wouldn't be that bad it would just end up healing within minutes but it was his memories he valued. His heart on the other hand one blow to that and he could be dead in mattered of minutes, Hiro had to think fast but his only resort to the moment was just to dodge as he continued to make Mizaki take steps toward him. He noticed how the other began to pay more attention to there surrounds 'Just a little closer' he thought as Mizaki rose the sword trying to take off Hiro's head, he swiftly brought his foot up kicking at the sword causing it to fly out of Misaki's hand into the dirt. Hiro then kicked at Misaki's legs causing him to trip as tried to make a blow to his face.

Takeshi simply nodded his head as he continued to kiss at Tomeo's neck trying to hide the smirk that consumed his face, he grazed his finger over Tomeo's nipples than made small circles taking his opposite hand to stroke the bulge in his pants "You're also very sensitive." Takeshi coos "I'm feeling rather lustful... But it's not from you" He said rather bluntly although he continued to play with the bulge in his pants.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Misaki did his best to hit Takeshi when he took another step, he felt his sword being kicked off his hands. Then his legs as he fell forward that is until a fist went right into his face causing him to stumble backward. His nose and lips were bleeding as he felt exhausted and lightheaded due to the blow on his face. Squirming on the ground for a bit, he saw Takeshi approaching him. His eyes staring up at the man before him when he realized that he was on a disadvantage. "Kill me. You're only going to hurt yourself..." He growl as he looks at him.

"O-Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be sensitive?" Tomoe quietly said as he felt the teasing continued. His eyes wavering a bit when he heard him. "Lustful but not from me? Then from what Takeshi? You're acting strange. You're giving me riddles that I do not understand. Tell me what you want?~" Tomoe felt the hand caressing his crotch when his face soon turn beet red. "Ah~T-Takeshi..." he manage to say his name feeling a bit embarrassed than ever before.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Hiro looked down at Misaki and knelled down beside him Hiro rested the males head in his lap then placed one of his hands behind his head and the other around the lower part of his neck "Oh Misaki, I have the thought in mind to snap your neck" He said turning it slightly "but I'm not gonna do that... Now then where did he take Kagami, do hurry you knew I was never the patient one." He stated turning Misaki head side to side to relax the muscle so it would be easier for him to snap it if needed.

Takeshi placed his hands on Tomeo's shoulders "Tomeo... I want to sink my teeth into your neck." He admitted gripping his shirt "I'm starving and I want to eat NOW," he demanded "So I'm going to enjoy this meal in front of me and your going to stay still."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Misaki glared at the other while his head was now on Hiro's lap. Eyeing him when the other had spoke of Kagami he felt his head turning side to side. Growling he snapped at him, "I won't tell you a thing at all Hiro. Its not like you're able to save him. He's in the hands of someone much stronger than you...A pureblood to be exact.." He grin while trying to think of a way to escape the grasp of his former friend. Kagami was soon put onto a chair while being strapped down. Opening up his eyes, he felt his hands being strapped down along with his legs. Glaring over to the others who were there, he was now being questioned.

Tomoe blink and was surprised by what his lover had said to him. The grip on his shirt seemed to have tighten when his lover had held him. Being the one on top, he knew that he couldn't pushed the other off of him. Hesitating and debating on what to do, he lightly looked away knowing that Takeshi had been meaning to feast on his blood. "Do it as you see fit. It's not like I can go anywhere in this position, Takeshi..." He told him showing his bare neck for him to look at. "Besides, I've been meaning to ask you about this as well for the past three years now but just didnt know what to tell you. And for the record, you don't even eat what I eat anymore considering your taste buds..." He explained while he waited for him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Hiro sighed heavily before shaking his head "Oh Misaki, you use to tell me everything and you choose now not to speak to me? I always wondered if monsters bleed?" he dug his nails into Misaki's neck to the point of drawing blood "So sad when the hunter becomes hunted, wouldn't you say?" He removed his fingers licking off the drops of blood.

Takeshi glared down at the male below him as he turned his head to the side he leaned down licking Tomeo's bare neck causing him to pant his canines began to sharpen as he bit down into Tomeo neck. The blood rushing out of the vein he punctured and into his mouth, his grip on Tomeo's shirt seemed to loosen as he continued to drink from Tomeo. The most noise that could be heard was the low gulping noise he made trying to satisfy his hunger.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:17 pm

When Hiro had dug his nails into Misaki's neck he let out an agonizing pain. Grunting lightly as he saw how the other had licked his blood he hissed at him. "Heh, you're one yourself, Hiro-kun..." Misaki chuckle. His eyes glaring at the other that is until he caught sight of a few invisible strings that now surrounded them. "You're the one who's being hunted..." He told him when he felt the slight breeze passed him by and their stood a man with long beautiful charcoal blue hair as he lightly shove Hiro off of him. "Get away from him, he's mine..." The man had hiss as he retracts the clear invisible lines.

When Tomoe had turned away, he felt the other hover his bare neck. The next thing he knew he felt the lick then...the canine teeth as it sank into his neck. He scream in pain although it had came out silent. Having the other over him drinking his blood, he closed his eyes tightly as he felt his blood being taken away from him. His body becoming weak, and his vision starting to black out on him. He was now panting heavily and he could tell that Takeshi would be drain him dry if he doesn't push him away. Being so weak from this, his hand that had laid beside him twitched a bit, before long he ball it into a fist as he tries to move them. "G-Get off of me, T-Takeshi.." He tried to say to him. When the other didn't he used up all his strength and sock him on the cheeks to knocked some senses into him. "Y-You're going to drain me dead, Takeshi..." He heavily said with his pale face and eyes as they look up at him. "S-Sorry..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Hiro looked down at Misaki "What do you mean I'm being hunted?" He questioned as he felt the breeze slip past the two as he was shoved away from Misaki he was about to stand up until feeling something against his leg it felt as light as a spider web but as Hiro reached to untangle it from his leg it felt ten times stronger than a web. He watched at the blue haired male help Misaki up "Misaki! You ass you said this was our fight!" He yelled not expecting company.

Takeshi continued to drink from Tomeo... A drop, a pint, a litter, he could have gone for a gallon and most likely still wouldn't stop he could hear Tomeo asking him to stop but Takeshi simply zoned him out to focused on filling himself. No doubt he would have drained him dry if he hadn't been stopped soon but once receiving the sock to the face he unlatched his teeth looking away from Tomeo as he felt his cheek, once returning to his senses his wiped his mouth of the blood than looked back at Tomeo. He leaned off of the male holding his head down"You hate me, don't you."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:11 am

"It is our fight. For now, I have to retreat. It appears that we are done here..." Misaki quietly said to the other when he felt the hold coming from the older male before them. "I forgot to mention, if you dare move on that spot, that web will cut off your leg.." He chuckle and glance up at the older male. "Let's head back to base. I'm a bit tire from all the fighting and chasing. I'm sure boss doesn't mind if I get some sleep. Besides...." Misaki soon dozes off into a deep sleep. The man who stood there eye Takeshi when he retracted the last string to where it had held Takeshi. "Since he's a sleep, I would like to have a word with you..." The man had ask while looking at him.

"You hate me, don't you."

Tomoe slowly sat up when he covered up the puncture wounds. His eyes were still a bit fuzzy to him when he heard the other. His wound seemed a bit deep, but what Takeshi did was wrong. Trying to suck him dry until he's dead seem like a nightmare. Without saying anything, he slowly got up and stumbled a bit. His hand trying to reached over for something to grab a hold onto but failed him. Crashing and hitting the glass vase he fell back onto the ground. He needed blood for his system. Something that could produce more blood such as food but if he eats now, then he might just vomit back out. Unfortunately, he just needed some rest and some sleep would do him good.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Hiro let out a low hiss "You coward!" He looked down at the string around his leg he glared at Misaki than looked at the male that spoke feelings as the line was untangled from his leg "what is it that you want?"

Takeshi watched as Tomeo tried to stand up he would have helped him up but instead he sat there on the floor, and watched as Tomeo landed back on the floor he slowly walked over trying to help him until feeling someone grip his shoulder he looked back to see his mother. She shook her head in disapproval "You'll only make things worse..." She kneeled down beside Tomeo picking up his limp arm feeling his wrist, she could feel a faint pulse and was relieved "Tomeo, if you can hear me I want you to blink twice." She looked at the wound in his neck "We're going to help you okay, but no matter how heavy your eyes get... Do not close your eyes. Blink twice if you understand."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:27 pm

"Nothing in particular, however, I heard that there was an incident last night and was wondering if you heard of it or seen it. It appears I am to capture that vampire and eliminate it at all cost..." He said looking at Hiro before looking down at Misaki who was now snuggling closely against his chest.

Tomoe who had laid on the ground caught sight of Takeshi's mother. His eyes staring at the other when he heard her. Blinking his eyes twice he listened to her intently knowing that she was only trying to help. When she had ask him again, he blink twice as he waited for her to help him.

[writers block!]
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 pm

At first Hiro wasn't interested in answering the other until hearing he was referring to vampire causing the big incident "Oh I witnessed the whole scene unfold, I guess you could say I've seen him."

She felt the punctured wounds applying pressure "Five centimeters" she could tell how deep the puncture was she applied slight pressure "O-type... I'm not compatible" she couldn't donate her own to Tomeo she looked at Takeshi "You giving back what you took, get over here." Takeshi slumped his way over, as her mother leaned Tomeo up "This might cause slight pain for you, but you'll thank me later" she assured him. Once sitting him up and getting Takeshi to sit next to him she took her nails opening Tomeo's arm with it just enough to view the vein then did the same to Takeshi's arm she punctured the vein slightly then pressed there arms together, as some of the blood transferred from Takeshi's veins into Tomeo.

(It's alright we all get it)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:51 pm

"Thought so. Mind giving me tips on where to find him? I need to find him or else he'll end up hurting more innocent people considering that he seems to have a mind of its own at times..." The man explain when he noticed that he hadn't introduced himself to the other. Coughing slightly, he lightly bow his head along with Misaki who was now in his arm when he finally said his name. "I'm Rui by the way..." He told him and went back into position.

Tomoe stares at the other. His eyes were beginning to close on him once more knowing that if he were to close them, he would die. Just because of what he had given to Takeshi doesnt really mean literally giving it to him. He just wanted to give a bit of himself for the other so that the other would have more well food inside of him. About a few minutes later, when he felt the light puncture wound, he felt the other giving his blood back to him. Panting lightly with the cold sweat all over his face, his breathing finally became steady as he twitched his fingers a bit only slightly to move them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:04 am

Hiro lolled at the male amusingly "go up the street about three blocks you'll see a dirt path turn up that path and keep going stop once you see a house with a blue door." He said watching as the Rui bowed "Hiro," he stated his name he looked down to see if Misaki was still asleep "Mind giving me a hint about Kagami's whereabouts?"

As Tomeo stared at the other Takeshi looked at him letting out a hiss before his cupped his mouth silencing him she looked to Tomeo "Don't mind him. Temperamental just like his father" Takeshi let out a snarl at Tomeo "It's not very often he acts like this," as she watched the color return to his face she smiled "Are you feeling a little better?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:23 am

"It seems too suspicious for you to tell me out of the blue like that...But since you've told me, you better be right. And in return, I'll tell you where Kagami's whereabouts are..." Rui smile when he slightly turn to the side a bit eyeing the north side. "Go north and my web will guide you there, however, I doubt you could get past through securities...They are rather full of half blooded vampires..." Rui shrug while extending one of his web as it disappeared into the wilderness. "Just don't get me caught even though I'm a part of the pure bloods..." He stated.

Tomoe glance over to Takeshi when he heard the hiss. Looking off to the side for a bit he heard his mother. Nodding his head lightly, Tomoe slowly inhale and exhale before he could fully move. Once he did, his hand reached up to touch Takeshi's mother on the hand when he lowly reply, "I-I'm fine right now. Thank you...You could...You could pull it away..." He exclaim while turning his attention back to Takeshi as he slowly stood up. His arms reaching over to pulled the other into his arms as he embraced him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 am

Hiro stood up looking to his north then back to Rui, "something about him just seemed to make my skin crawl" he admitted "There's no need for me to lie... About something as pointless as that." Hiro stated. Looking down at the web as it disappeared but if her tilted his head it could still be visible if hit by the right light. "My lips are sealed..." He said turning away from Rui following the web.

His mother removed there arms "Stay put and I'll go get a wrap" she answered standing up to look for there first aid kit, Takeshi watched as Tomeo tried to embrace he let the male wrap his arms around him. At first he stiffened in his arms remaining like that refusing to hug Tomeo.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next