Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No such thing exist (closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No such thing exist (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: No such thing exist (closed)

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:26 am

Not knowing what to do when he heard that the other would let him wash his hair he was disrupted by Aido. When the curtains were close and the question was ask he smile softly at him. "Then that person must be very lucky right?" Tomoe told him as he pour the shampoo onto his hand once more before closing it. Making his way over to him, the water sound could be heard. Stopping himself he reached over onto the male's head as he began to lather it and gently massaging it. By the time he was done, he pulled back, "Okay, you can dip your hair into the water now to rinse off the soap.." After Takeshi was done with that, Tomoe lean against the tub once more, "Now I am definitely curious now. Who is this crush of yours if you don't mind me asking? I love to talk about romance sometimes you know?" he chuckle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 am

"Y-yeah very l-lucky," he said once the shampoo was poured on his head he shuddered at the sudden coldness then relaxed as Tomoe began to shampoo his hair, he couldn't help the smile that spread over his face Tomoe's hands were so gently and even caused goosebumps to form on his skin. Takeshi nodded his head before dunking his head under the water rinse all the soap suds off his hair was now matted down on his head blocking his eyes causing him to laugh. He silenced from the sudden question but managed to answer "I don't mind.. you might know him... he's really nice and makes me feel comfortable." he answered lifting his bangs up to look at Tomoe not able to help the faint blush that began to reappear on his face.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:46 am

"Wait what? I might know him?" Tomoe's ear shot up when he heard what Takeshi had just said. He felt uncertain and knew that maybe it might have been one of the kids from earlier that the other was playing with. "Do I honestly know him, know him?" It was just a matter of seconds when Aido had interrupted them. Opening up the curtains once more Tomoe looks at Aido. "What is it this time?" He ask getting slightly edgy at the moment. Aido made some signs again telling him that the two should hurry so that they could eat dinner. Nodding his head Tomoe answer, "Okay but you need to wash your hands before going downstairs alright?" Tomoe told him with a soft smile as he saw Aido leaving the door. Turning back to face the male he sigh slightly, "Sorry. My brother is quite a handful at times. I only wish that he could at least talk though...And where were we?" Looking at Takeshi he waited for him to answer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:58 am

"Yeah you know him," Takeshi answered completely moving his hair out of his face he had a feeling Tomoe wouldn't understand who he was talking about "Yes, you know him know him..." Takeshi trailed off noticing Aido poking his head through the curtain. "Your little brother is so adorable, I wish I had one. Really? he doesn't seem that bad. once he learns how to talk it might be easier for you to understand him." Takeshi blushed once the topic was brought up again "We were talking about who my crush was but while were at it... who's your crush?" he asked curiously.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:08 am

"Of course he doesn't seem that bad, he never was really. Even though when I said that he's a handful I meant in a good way. Anyways~" Tomoe was surprised when he ask him. Tilting his head to the side he smile reluctantly, "Well I..." Tomoe was hesitating. His pure red eyes was looking off to the side when his nervousness kicked in. "It's someone that I...That I just met recently. But I dont know if he feels the same you know? I think he might be hetero if you know what I mean by that..." He joke but truth be told, he wasn't sure if his crush would like him. Shaking the thought away he heard his mother calling up to them two. "Tomoe! Please hurry and come down! We're about to have dinner!" She yelled loudly just enough for them two to hear. Stretching a bit, he decided to tell him, "Never mind. I'll just be straight forward..." Tomoe lean close to Takeshi when he whispers into his ears. "When I lay my eyes on you, I know for sure that we were meant to be..." After saying that, his face suddenly turn red as he quickly got up to grab his towel before heading out of the tub.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:14 am

Takeshi waited patiently for Tomoe to answer and noticed how he would hesitated in between his sentence, he smiled sweetly not wanting to rush Tomoe into answering "If your to embarrassed to answer, I understand" he said before hearing the others description of his crush causing him to blush. Interrupted again he leaned up straight distracted as his mom called then he sighed before smiling he leaned forward slightly thinking Tomoe was going to tell him a secret and blushed brightly from his comment. He sat there for a little bit smiling to himself then grabbed his towel drying off then getting out.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:26 am

After telling him that, Tomoe rushed to his room and began wearing his clothes. He didn't bother looking over to Takeshi who had followed him back to the room. When he did so, he quickly nodded his head, "When you're done, come down stairs alright?" He told him and left. Upon reaching the lower area of the house, Tomoe waltz into the kitchen table and sat down. His mother eying him for a bit when she smile, "Is Takeshi coming?" she ask. Tomoe reluctantly nodded his head and glance over to Aido who had been staring at him. Soon enough he caught sight of Takeshi at the doorway as he made his way in to sit down on an empty chair. Before long, dinner was serve.

Half an hour had past and it was time for bed. Tomoe who had just finish washing the dishes ran up the stairs to his room. He knew that Takeshi was waiting for him so that the two could talk the night away. Upon reaching there, he quietly close his door and sat down on his bed right next to Takeshi. "So did you know who I was referring to earlier?" Tomoe had ask waiting for him to answer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 am

After Takeshi had dried off he took his towel pulling it over his head ruffling is hair in attempt to dry it out, he glanced over his shoulder as Tomoe spoke and nodded his head in agreement he then got dressed once Tomoe left the room then made his way downstairs. He walked past the kitchen into the living room sitting in the empty seat next to Tomoe he smiled gratefully as his mother fixed the bowls of soup, he thanked her before beginning to eat every few minutes looking over to Tomoe then fixed his gaze back to his seat.

Once Takeshi had finished eating he excused himself from the table thanking his mother once more for letting him stay the night before heading up the stairs to Tomoe's room, he hoped on the edge of the bed waiting for Tomoe to return. Once Tomoe returned Takeshi scooted over patting the spot next to him with a wide smile "I think I did, what you said in the bathroom kinda gave me a better hint."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:21 am

"I think I did, what you said in the bathroom kinda gave me a better hint."

"A hint huh? Care to share it with me?" Tomoe smiled waiting for him when he got up to lock the door that way no one would be able to disturb the two. After doing that, he walked back to his seat and sat down. His eyes gazing at the other noticing that the other seemed a little cute in his clothes. Turning a light shade of pink, he turned the other way trying to calm himself down. A moment later, he flopped onto his bed as he waited not really sure what the outcomes would be if he heard the answer. "You don't really have to tell me if you don't want to...I mean..." Tomoe was lost in words once more not knowing what to say to Takeshi.

(Probably after two more post then we'll head to the present to when it happen. What do you think?)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:36 am

"When I laid my eyes on you, I knew for sure that we were meant to be..." Takeshi muttered blushing faintly as he looked to the other "At least that's what you said, you were talking about me, right?" He said looking to the other he started to feel a little nervous but laced his finger together as he asked "Can I ask you something? That... kiss, in the bathroom... I-I know you said i-it was an accident but... Can I- may I... kiss you?" he asked Tomoe blushing brighter, hooking his fingers together trying to hide his blushed face.

(Yeah that sounds fine to me)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:00 am

Tomoe quickly sat up when he heard him. His eyes staring at him conspicuously when he repeated what the other said over and over again. Soon enough he was caught off guard, "Wait what?" Tomoe was surprised as he had heard him. He didnt know why but for some reason he felt truly happy. "Sure we could kiss?" He told him and started to lean closer to the other. "Wait, don't tell I'm your crush?" Tomoe blurted out looking at him, "Unless you're just testimg it out for the second time?" he ask curiously.

(ok I'll tell you when..)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:11 am

Takeshi blushed brightly and bit his lower lip as the boy glanced him over figuring he might have made a mistake "I-i'm sorry... i-it's just, I -um, I liked it." Takeshi admitted "I-it made me feel warm inside," he muttered slightly embarrassed. His eyes widen as Tomoe agreed "Really?" He asked scooting closer to the other he didn't know if the other boy was serious "Y-Yes.. but it doesn't sound weird for me to ask... for a kiss?" Takeshi felt warm just by thinking about it.

(Alrighty XD)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:18 am

Tomoe blink when he giggle, "It's not weird at all. Why do you think its weird for a boy to ask another boy out for a kiss?" He smile seeing that Takeshi had scooted closer to him. It seems as though their shoulders almost touch one another as they collide together. "I'm really serious. If you want a kiss I am willing to let you kiss me. Heck, I'll kiss you right now..." And with that he pulled Takeshi close enough and passionately kiss him on the lips. His eyes were close and his hand had soften. The next thing he knew he had already push the boy gently onto the bed making his back flat against the bed. "I don't know if this is for real but I hope I'm doing the right thing.." He whisper before kissing him again.

(Probably the next post)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 am

Takeshi shrugged slightly before speaking "B-because we're boys," he said looking at the floor for a second then looking back to Tomoe noticing how close they were to each other. As Tomoe said this Takeshi leaned into him till there lips were just inches apart before muttering "Alright then... kiss me-" he was cut off as Tomoe pressed their lips together, a blush consumed his cheeks before he shifted his eyes closed kissing Tomoe back as he was leaned on till his back met the mattress. Takeshi looked up to Tomoe smiling gently from the kiss he had received blushing as his ear was whispered in before there lips were reconnected, but this time he felt completely relaxed in Tomoe's kiss cupping his cheeks as they shared their kiss.

(alright XDD)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 am

(Alrighty I guess we get going to the present which will momentarily time skip now)

It had been nine years since Tomoe had first met Takeshi. At the age of 11, Tomoe's mother had past away due to a serious illness which left him and his brother Aido alone in this world. By the time he was 14, he was ready to move in with Takeshi after learning that Takeshi was a vampire he didn't want to risk Aido's life. Ever since then, Tomoe had never left Takeshi side at all that is until one winter evening he went for a visit out of the blue. By the time Tomoe had gotten there, he caught sight of his dead relatives laying on the floor and his brother shivering in fear at a dark corner. His eyes dripping wet with tears, and his body cover with blood that leads to no end. The horror that had happen right in front of his face now was fill with sorrow and emptiness. By the time anyone noticed, Aido had already buried his face deep within Tomoe's arms and chest. "It's alright, I'm here for you.." he smiled nodding his head.

(Hope this is good...Gosh feel sleepy if I dont make sense its cuz I'm really sleepy right now lol)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 am

Takeshi seemed to have a liking toward Tomoe they still stuck together always hanging out, laughing, and having fun he felt so attached to Tomoe and once his mother passed Takeshi felt sorrow for the boy and offered him a chance to move in together. Although he knew his little brother wouldn't want to live in the same place with a creature of the night, Tomoe simply moved him in with relatives. Takeshi was excited about the thought but his mother tried to talk him out of it "Moving in a human boy might just be the worst idea ever besides at some point you'll hit your growth spurt... and then you'll have cravings... and knowing that you'll have a walking meal available to you in the house just doesn't seem safe." That's what she told him butut Takeshi didn't listen and nine years later he had already hit puberty... his sight had sharpen, strength increased, he seemed to be excepting everything well except the cravings... it was stressing him out he had even started eyeing Tomoe in a different way more of a 'to-go meal' and it was driving him crazy. Then one winter morning he just seemed to snap he wasn't himself but the next he knew when he finally snapped out of it was that blood was trailing down his arm as he was lapping it up, he didn't know whose it was but didn't care to distracted licking the last bit off his fingers.

(It's alright I'm kinda tired too )
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 am

While clutching onto his little brother's shirt his eyes were fill with rage. For some reason he knew that it might've been someone close to him. Then again there are other vampires out there in the world that would seek blood. Shaking the thought away, Tomoe took Aido by the arms as he led them out of their uncle's place. A few minutes have gone by when Tomoe decides to call Takeshi to come get the two. While the phone was ringing, he turn to ask Aido. "Hey tell me who did this to our family?" He ask his little brother who was now sniffling because of his running nose. Aido glance up when he had ask. Looking away his hand began to move ferociously as in to tell him that it was no ordinary beings and that they only come out at night. Reading the sign language, Tomoe nodded his head, "I see. So by the time you got there they were somewhat dead?" He question. Aido nodded his head once more telling him that, that was true. It had been like nine years and Aido still didn't want to talk. For some reason, Tomoe had never heard a word coming out of his mouth at all. It seems as though someone had taken his voice away from him.

(Gonna post up Aido's profile on first page)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Takeshe had taken a shower in attempt to rinse off the remaining blood, the warm water seemed to ease his mind as he sighed in the solitary silence 'At this rate I'm gonna end up driving myself crazy' he thought to himself turning off the water. He grabbed his towel drying off then made his way back to the room he ran his hand through his damp hair just as the phone rung picking it up Takeshi agreed to come pick Tomoe and his little brother up as soon as he got dressed, grabbing something to wear Takeshi got dressed. He grabbed his car keys and started up the car driving off to pick the two up once pulling up in front of the house he saw Tomoe and Aido with his puffy red eyes, Takeshi climbed out knelling down in front of Aido smiling as he handed him a tissue "Dry your eyes, alright... everything's gonna be fine now." He assured the little boy.

(alright, you gonna play him?)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:21 pm

(Yes but for a little here and there)

Waiting patiently, Tomoe held onto his brother against his side when he caught sight of a car pulling up onto the curb. Eying to see who it was, it turns out that it was Takeshi. "Takeshi it's about time..." he said a bit irritated knowing that he had to call the cops to come investigate the area. "Aido go into the car. I need to speak with Takeshi." Aido nod as he was told to do so. When he got in, the door was close when Tomoe went and took Takeshi by the arm leading them a little further away from the car. "Hey, my uncle and aunt die in there. Do you know what it was?" He told him knowing that it might of been someone else other than Takeshi. He knew that Takeshi would never do anything like that or so he thinks. "What I found out was that Aido said they only come out at night to hunt. I'm thinking that it might of been maybe werewolves or vampires. However, I don't suspect that its you nor your family. I just really need to kill this being or else it might end up hurting Aido even though he doesn't believe that they exist..." He mutter. "Anyways, let's head home. I need to do some research so if you're tire you could go to bed. Aido would be staying in the guest room and I'll stay with him until he gets better or something..." He smile even though it really didnt look like a smile at all. Then he turned around and went over to the car as he got in.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:19 pm

(okay)

"Well I'm sorry, I was in the shower when you called" Takeshi said as his arm was pulled, his eyes widen as he mentioned his aunt and uncle dead "N-no I'm sorry... I've been at home all day" Takshi had a hunch on what it could have been "I'm not sure what it could have been seeing that it's winter... werewolves have difficult times finding food in the winter so attacking a family seems logical but vampires seem to have the same problem so it could have been either. If I knew what it was I would tell you, did Aido give a description of what it looked like? My mother usually doesn't attack unless to defend my father on the other had... let's just say when he's hungry, he's hungry." he said but the potential of it being his father was also unlikely what would he being doing attacking people in a small town like this. "I think it's brave for you to be protecting your brother... but don't you think killing the thing would be taking it a little too far?" Takeshi questioned, 'Great just great, another being in the house' he thought to himself. Takeshi was already having a difficult time trying not to take advantage of Tomoe in his sleep but now Aido would be there too, Takeshi slightly cringed at the thought "Wow wonderful, I just love company... the more the merrier." He chimed before settling in the drivers seat pulling off the curb driving home.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 pm

"Killing that thing?" Tomoe quietly said as he repeated what Takeshi had just said. Shaking his head away he glanced over to Aido who had fallen asleep from the horrible accident that just happen. Turning away he looked over to Takeshi, "To answer you from earlier, yes. Yes killing that thing is what I must do. If I don't stop it, it'll kill more innocent people and you know that. Not to mention" Tomoe lean close just enough for the other to hear, "You're one yourself..." he told him having to think that it wasn't him who had kill his aunt and uncle. About a few minutes later, they arrive home. Tomoe had open up the back door as he picked up Aido who was still asleep. "Takeshi would you mind opening up the door for me?" He ask when he saw the other coming to open the door for them. "Hey I'll come to the room after I put him to sleep. I'll stay with you before I head back into the guest room alright?" He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Takeshi glanced at Aido in the rear view mirror he felt sadness for the boy he could only hope that the boy hadn't been there to see the scene unfold and rather just found them dead "Well ' that thing' could already be miles away now... how are you gonna find it?' He asked, he glanced over his shoulder at Aido before looking toward Tomoe "Thanks for reminding me... but I've yet to go out and suck the life out of anyone" or at least he thought so, once parking in front of the house he turned the engine off and walked over to the door opening it. He placed his keys on the end table then looked to Tomoe "Alright," he headed up the stairs but stopped by the bathroom due to the door being opened seeing the small droplets of blood on the counter from where he washed his hands. Takeshi wiped up the blood getting some on his shirt unknowingly before heading back to the room laying on the bed looking up to the ceiling as he thought to himself.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Tomoe saw that he had opened up the door and so he walked in. After walking in he walked up to the guest room andset down his brother onto the bed. After setting him onto the bed and putting the blanket over him he silently walked out to his room. Once he was in, he sat on the bed beside Takeshi and silently kiss him. "What are you thinking about? Is there something on your mind?" He ask holding onto his hand. He had always feel safe around him and for that matter he hugged him. "If you were the one who kill my relatives I wouldnt know what to do. For some reason I know that it isnt you..." he smile.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Takeshi looked toward Tomoe and smiled into the kiss before using his elbow to prop himself up "I-I actually wanted to... talk to you about something," He wanted to talk to Tomoe about the blood he had been lapping up earlier in that day he leaned up all the way to look to Tomoe as his hand was taken, he blushed faintly into the hug he received hugging Tomoe back. Takeshi rested his head on Tomoe's shoulder but turned his head away from his neck, he lifted his head off Tomoe's shoulder to look at him he couldn't seem to return the smile "I'm glad you have that much faith in me."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm

"You wanted to tell me something?" Tomoe curiously ask but was happy when the other had thank him. "Of course. I've known you for ten years and we've been together for ten years as well why wouldn't I have faith in you. Why is there something that you're not telling me?" Tomoe sat up as he heard him. He noticed the smile however something was a little off. Shaki g the thought away he took off his shirt. "I'm going to go take a shower. Want to join me?" He grin eying him as he unbelt his buckle and unbutton his button he slowly pulled down his pants. "If you do not wish to join me then keep aneye on my baby brother alright?" And with that he head into the bathroom.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next