Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No such thing exist (closed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No such thing exist (closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: No such thing exist (closed)

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:21 pm

"No I forgot" Takeshi lied not wanting to talk about it anymore "What..." he scoffed slightly "I've already told you everything you need to know." Takeshi answered with a slight smile his gaze settled on Tomoe's bare chest not even looking back up to him as he spoke he thought for a moment if he did watch Aido he would get use to the new scent in the house but at the same time he didn't trust himself. Takeshi pulled his shirt up over his head then unbuttoned his pants sliding them off before going to join Tomoe in the shower "Tomoe... I decided to come join you."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 am

When Tomoe was just about to head into the shower stall he heard the door open from behind him. Smirking he swiftly turned around and pulled him by the hand as he make his lip touch the other's lips. Passionately kissing him he then took the other into the shower. "Why change your mind? Didnt you took one already?" He joke although he really did want the other to join him. "Did you miss me while I was away?" Tokoe ask as he tried to forget what happen earlier in the day.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:15 am

Takeshi closed the door behind him before looking to Tomoe as Takeshi's hand was tugged his lips were instantly connected to Tomoe's he kissed him back following him in the shower "And miss a chance to see you naked no way, I did take one this morning but I took one alone" He reminded Tomoe with a coy smile. "Hmm... I missed you a bit," he admitted smiling to himself.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 am

"Ha! Naked? Please..." Tomoe laughed and held him close. "But you know, I have always have this weird dream though. A dream that one day you will, you know bite me til I'm dead. I'm glad you haven't started on that yet..." He told him while having the water hit his back. "And what, you miss me only a little bit? Geez what kind of lover does that? I thought you would miss me a lot?" Tomoe smiled reluctantly before doing anything else. About two minutes later, he pulled back his lover's hair and looked straight into his eyes. He somewhat could tell that his lover would never cheat on him nor bite any one. He just wish that the other would at least open up a little to him more instead of hiding things from him. "Hey, do you remember ten years ago when we first met? You were very cute then. Hm, imagine if it was Aido that had found you. I wonder what would of have happen though...?" He said as he grab the shampoo from the rack.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 am

Takeshi chuckled lightly "If it bothers you tell me about it..." As Tomoe discussed his dream Takeshi took a quick glance at Tomoe's neck "There's no point in that if it's gonna hurt you... besides I-I don't need," he seemed to have a difficult time saying 'blood' so he completely skipped over the word "I'll manage," he smiled up at the other kissing his cheek he chuckled as Tomoe joked around with him "I missed you a lot." He blushed as his hair was moved out of his face making his blue eyes more visible to Tomoe "I don't think I could ever forget it, was I really?" Takeshi beamed "hmm, well he couldn't talk so it probably wouldn't have lasted long, try not to trip on me while your getting your shampoo" he said jokingly.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am

Seeing how Takeshi had stutter about the dream he had he saw the look on his face. Trying his best to studied the other's face he stop as he heard him. "You mean if Aido didn't speak it might of been a break up? I think you're quite wrong. I remember him speaking when he was one years old. I dont know what happen to him but you know, when the time is right, he'll speak." When Tomoe had reached for the shampoo he pulled back and grin, "That time I believe it was you who trip me. So that time I believe it was your fault..." He told him and pour some shampoo onto his hand before scrubbing his hair.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am

"If he was as quiet as me then yes, so he does have a voice?" Takeshi started to wonder what Aido sounded like when he talks "Maybe he feels no need to speak... I guess your right about that," he moved slightly so that Tomoe could get the shampoo this time being careful of not bumping into the other "you make it seem like I did it on purpose," he teased "You moved into my leg so it's not all my fault."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:58 am

"Yes he does! Why wouldn't he have a voice?" Tomoe said tilting his head to the side as he wash his hair. He never thought that Takeshi would never knew that Aido had voice. Smiling he took a step forward and grin, "Well it wasn't on purpose when I move onto your legs. Not to mention, your legs were in the way..." Takeshi was right, maybe it was his fault that he accidentally move his legs by mistake but that doesn't mean that it was his fault entirely. "Didn't you say that you like that kiss anyways? I remember you saying something like that along the line as well..." He quietly flick his forehead.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 am

"No reason but the day that I get him to say something to me will probably shock me," he said smiling Takeshi ran his hands through his damp hair before looking up to Tomoe as he took a step toward him causing a slight smirk "Then I guess what we both did was an accident," Takeshi felt his lips slightly with a faint blush "Yeah, I'll have to admit for that being my first kiss it was a nice one."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:25 am

"Alright. Since you said that its both of our fault then I take that as an apology," Tomoe told him when he caught sight of the smirk. Eying him he went and grab onto his waist pulling the other close to his body as he heard him. "That was my first kiss as well. You're just lucky that I haven't use my first kiss on anyone just yet.." He said as he grab onto the shampoo once more putting some on the other's hair. "Now then, let me wash your hair then we can you know head out and do what we always do..." Whenever Tomoe said something like that, his mind triggers the word sex in it. His mind was always filling with sex and he had always had that lusting looking face on as well whenever he's near Takeshi. But since his little brother is over, the two could do it quietly so that they wouldn't wake him up.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 am

As Tomoe pulled Takeshi closer to him by his waist he pressed close to Tomoe's body "Apology accepted" he whispered in his ear "Then I'm glad that I was the first to share it with you" Takeshi said with a coy smile, he tilted his head down so that the other male could wash out his hair as Tomoe started to wash his hair Takeshi blushed faintly he already knew what Tomoe was thinking of by 'what they always do.' "But your brothers here... wont he hear?" He asked looking up rather embarrassed at the chance of Aido hearing them or worse walking in.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:07 am

Tomoe blink when he let out a soft sigh, "Then do you not wish to do that?" he ask noticing that Aido might walk in on them. "If not then I won't force you. I mean we've always done it almost every single to every other day?" He told him as he took a step back so that the other could rinse away. When the other was done, he grab the soap and began scrubbing his body along with the other. "Say tomorrow, do you want to go visit your parents? I mean I haven't seen them for awhile and I want to ask your mother about the incident that happen earlier today. Do you think it'll be alright if we go visit them?" Tomoe had ask knowing that Takeshi probably might not want them to go.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 am

Takeshi looked to the other blushing "I want to, I'll try to keep my voice low." He said "I know but we didn't get to do it at all yesterday" he said trying to manage the whiny tone in his voice as he started to wash the shampoo out of his hair, Takeshi blushed as Tomoe started to wash his body making him shudder slightly "W-we can i-if you wan't, s-she seems to e-enjoy having you o-over," He hesitated to busy enjoying Tomoe's touch to complain about going over "Y-yeah first thing i-in the morning."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 am

Tomoe raise a brow when he caught sight of what Takeshi was trying to say. Thinking he smile, "Sure." Leaning close as he scrub him he whispered, "I know you do but would you be able to keep it quiet?" Somehow Tomoe highly doubt that Takeshi would keep his voice down. Knowing him, Takeshi was the loudest one out of them two however he didn't really care. Still scrubbing the man in front of him, he heard the answer. "You're always purring whenever I scrub you. Are you turning on?" He grin lifting up Takeshi's chin as his hand reached down to touch his crotch. "You're getting there? My, you amuse me...Thats the way I really like about you..." He told him rubbing his crotch.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:56 am

Takeshi trembled as Tomoe continued to wash him over "I could try too" he answered lowly, Takeshi knew he could get loud but he couldn't help it the way that Tomoe pleasured his body just drove him crazy. "Your hands are just really soft..." he held his head down before his chin was lifted up while his cheeks began to lighten as Tomoe felt him, he let out a light sigh "Being touched by you turns me on."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 am

Scowling to the side as he heard him, he silently chuckle, "I figure?" he smile and gently squeeze it. "I know you really want me and by the time you know it, you're already on the ground panting for some air..." Tomoe grin having this evil look in his eyes. When Tomoe is in this state, he tends to be more active and social while his body does the work for him. After squeezing Takeshi's crotch, he knelt down and engulf the length of it while teasing the slit. His fingers trailing down the man's chest then went onto his back to where the small entrance was. "Tonight will be your worst night. I will make sure you scream..." He laughed and slowly penetrate him from behind.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:23 am

Takeshi turned his head away as he was squeezed trying to hide his pleasured face he shuddered before looking back to Tomoe watching him trail down his body, he could already feel himself getting erect just by hearing Tomoe talking to him. He blushed watching Tomoe take him in his mouth letting out a staggered moan as he was teased, he bit his lower lip as Tomoe traced his hand down his body then to his back. Takeshi arched his back once feeling Tomoe's fingers "T-Tomoe..." he muttered lacing his fingers through his hair.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:32 am

Tomoe's finger penetrates, while his mouth engulf and tease the length. His free hand had reached up to touch the soft pink round nipple as he gently tease it by twisting it and pulling it. Pulling the length out his mouth he saw the full length right in front of his eyes. Grinning he pulled out his finger while he got up and turn Takeshi around making him bend forward while he place his own into the entrance. "Get ready to scream?" he silently said and slowly thrust it in. After putting it in, he could feel the walls as it tries to squeeze him out. Without letting the walls pushing him out, he forced his way in. "You're quite tight like always, Takeshi? Remember the first time we did it? You were scared, but in the end, you ended up wanting it more and more!" He quietly whispered when his right hand went down Takeshi's chest onto where the length was. After his hand was set in place, he slowly jerk the other to make him feel good.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 am

Takeshi gripped Tomoe's hair trying to calm himself down as small moans escaped his mouth, he trembled in pleasure from the others touch as his nipples were tweaked. He panted lightly once he had removed his mouth and fingers Takeshi already wanted to get on his hands and knee's but turned around for Tomoe, as he bended over he glanced over his shoulder at the other before feeling Tomoe's member causing him to wince slightly. Once forcing his way in Takeshi let out a louder moan that echoed in the bathroom causing him to blush as he quickly covered his mouth "I can't help that," he muttered "That's because it hurt the first time the rest of the times didn't." As Tomoe started to to jerk off Takeshi his head shot up as he let out pleasurable moans "T-Tomoe... d-don't" he staggered in between moaning.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:08 am

Licking his lips, he could hear the moan as it echo in the bathroom. While the moan had echo, he could feel himself shudder just the thought of hearing him moan. "Keep it up. I love it when you call my name..." Tomoe whispered. For some reason, Tomoe never felt so wanted by his lover. He just thought that his feelings for him were fake, but it turns out that they were really real. Grunting slightly, he penetrate deep into the entrance. His hand still jerking the other, while the other free hand began to play with his nipple. Feeling the water still hitting their backs, Tomoe could feel himself being pump along with Takeshi. While that was happening, Aido who was in the guest room slowly woken up to the sound of moaning. Sitting up from the bed, he rubbed his eyes when he noticed that the place looked very unfamiliar. Coughing slightly to the side, he slowly got up as he took a look around. About a minute later, he decided to head out to find Tomoe's and Takeshi's room. Eying it for a bit he thought he heard the moan again until he crack open the door to find the empty bedroom. Then across he caught sight of the bathroom. Making his way there, he heard the two as they spoke to one another.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 am

Takeshi moaned heavily while his body was pleasured continuing to moan Takeshi's name his mouth gaped open from the constant moaning as he could feel the pleasure forming as his length began to throb, his body heaving as he panted. He loved Tomoe so much and was glad he felt the same for him he was glad knowing that Tomoe accepted him loving him rather then fearing him. Takeshi turned his head away as his nipples were played with letting out a sharp moan as he felt Tomoe deeper inside him "Tomoe... I-I love you," he panted shuddering. Usually Takeshi's senses would have picked up Aido but due to the overwhelmed pleasure that coursed through the lower half of his body the only thing he was sensing was pleasure "T-Tomoe... I-I'm g-gonna..." he trailed off lost in his own pleasure.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Aido's eyes had widen as heard the moan he shrunk back a bit feeling a hot. He didn't know what to do and he didn't want to risk of finding out, but now hearing them he began to rub his crotch a little. Forcing himself not to he couldn't bare it but decided that he should. After a few moments of touching himself he could feel himself throb. Tomoe on the other hand smirk, "I love you too...Now I feel like coming too. Lets do it together," he told him and came inside the other who he could no longer pull himself back. Aido on ther hand did the same as he quietly panted noticing that the two would be coming out soon.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Takeshi let out a sharp moan as he came he shuddered before panting he tilting his head down to hide his overly blushed face, Takeshi looked up once his blush had cleared up and his thoughts weren't as cloudy he looked over to Tomoe smiling happily.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm

After doing that, he pulled out and breathe heavily. "Come on, I think I better go check up on Aido. I'm afraid that something might happen to him.." He said to him and grab his towel before heading out of the shower. When he did so, he looked at himself in the mirror and smile, "You coming or are you still washing up?" he ask before heading over to the door. Aido quickly got up, his eyes staring at the door when he ran to the door and back into the guest room laying down as if he was sleeping.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm

"Alright, I'll come too..." Takeshi said as he rinsed his body then turned off the water "Yeah" he said grabbing his towel drying himself off then wrapping himself in it as he walked with Tomoe to their room "Do you think we could have woken him?" he asked curiously his cheeks a shade of pink at the thought.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next