Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizards Assistant closed

2 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Wizards Assistant closed - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wizards Assistant closed

Post  Blip Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 am

I did as I was told, reading over the paper over and over again.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

"ready to try those charms out before we have a rest?" i asked curiously, haveing stood a distance away
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm

I read off the charm, hoping I didn't mess up.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 pm

"good, now focus on the stream of magic, and then direct it to the necklace, and say the words, and you should be good"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm

I did exactly what he told me, concentrating to the best of my ability.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 am

"very good!" i said, inspecting the ball, and nodded "now we rest, and you can ask any questions about the magical elements, or myself if you wish..." i said, letting the ball hover back to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

"...So if I say 'end', the spell ends, right?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:40 am

"depends on the spell, you need to concentrate on that specific spell, and say or think the word 'end', but if someone else cast it, they have to be the ones to release it..." i said with a yawn
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 am

"I see..." I finally ended the spell. At least that was simple.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:22 pm

"nice permanent charm... couldnt have done better myself..." i nodded and looked at her again "anything else?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:34 pm

"...How long have you been practicing spells? And stuff?" I asked. Since he didnt look that old...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:40 am

3 years old, my father died in an attack, my mother giving birth to me, and I taught myself to read thanks to my artriarc
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:17 am

"...Wow...dont take this next comment rudely, but im amazed you didnt accidentally kill yourself when you practiced a spell when you were younger, or become...well I dont know about this part yet but you dont seem arrogant about your abilities. Or use them to force people to do things against their will, taking hostages, something like that, because you're bored or whatever." I sighed, rubbing my eyes.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 pm

"oh, i was very devious back then, and almost killed myself several times, all in order to steal food to survive, then made my living with preforming magic, till something went wrong due to ignorant people, and i was cast out of the town forever... i cant go near else they attack me..." i sighed simply, walking to a window "im not happy with what ive done, and to this day i still get letters of hate stabbed to my door with knives... ive been tempted to do that to people here, take them from their homes, but i dont want them to go what i went through, so various events led to another, and i wound up here, in self imposed exile to keep what happened to Sonia from happening to another, and in order to keep me away, they send me food, despite me asking them to leave me alone... at times i wonder why i let myself live, knowing what destructive power i hold, only to relize that i know at some point i will be needed.... they dont know it, but i help give them a bountiful harvest by sneaking out at night and magically growing the plants every year, and do my best to keep the pests away, despite the strain it puts on my body, it will eventually kill me, but i try and find something to leave my mark in the world, even if no one knows it... thats also why you are here, is so when i do such events, they will tire me to the point of collapse, and i need someone to care for me while i am ill, and so my legacy can live on in the spells i teach, as i refuse to sire children unless i live in a town, so they can have freinds, and as such, have doomed my bloodline..." i sighed, placing my hand on a window as i closed my eyes tiredly "we are done for today, as the spells today have exhausted me to the point where i cant enchant the tub fully..." i said quietly, walking past her with an unsheilded face, misery and lonliness very visible at that point as i closed and locked my door, where i proceeded to tiredly get into the bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 pm

I felt bad, since I pretty much reminded him of his hermit like life. That was how I understood it. He had done some bad stuff, and people no longer wanted him around. Hm. Someone with so much power couldn't undo mistakes or at least erase them from the peoples memories. I walked to my room, sitting on my bed. "And he's gonna die alone too..." I suddenly muttered out loud. To me, this felt wrong. I mean, whatever he did wrong he regretted, it seemed. He didn't tell me what. But if he regretted it didn't he deserve to not live alone? Id ask in the morning.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:56 pm

"...." i sat up and began making breakfast for myself, silently stareing out the window while to meat slowly cooked over a fire, and i sighed, ending the memory spell on her before she woke up, knowing she would end up being miserable and irritable when she found out i had taken her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 am

I woke up with a sudden jolt, feeling as if I had been hit in the face with ice cold water. I remembered...everything from my past life. But it all came so quickly it overwhelmed me a few minutes. I had had a feeling he was lying to me about me coming willingly, but...he had brought me from...Oh god, I felt confused. After a while I realized I couldn't really stay in my room forever. But how would I act? Irritated? Depressed? Cry like there was no tomorrow?...Because I really felt like doing the latter. But I decided against that. I was going to be calm, he didnt need one more person to hate him...So after several deep breaths, I managed to calm myself enough to step out of my room, and slowly walked to the kitchen, where he was. "..........Good morning," I finally managed to squeak, after standing there a few minutes.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 am

"morning... breakfast is on the table..." i said quietly, still stareing at the window "........... Sorry...." i said quietly, taking my half of the food and heading for the door to outside, hopeing the cool morning air would help my mood, though i knew it wouldnt, my gaze on the ground, deep in thought, and my Artriarc appeared and grew to my size, opening the door for me, and sighed as i walked outside compleately unaware to anything around me, and my artriarc glided up to her and sighed "I must appologize for his actions, he gets like this every time this happens, and he at least had enough forethought to let me manifest without his will via an enchantment on his wrist... i suppose you have many questions for him, but as he is currently deep in thought, he will not react to outside stimuli, it is up to me to do the awnsers for him..." the green Being said, the warmth in the room jumping up slightly as he got closer, then lowered down to normal
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 am

I was suddenly about to start the waterworks but kept myself composed. "...Well...I guess not many people would want to willingly be his apprentice, at least not from this area...speaking of, where is this area? Do I live nearby? Or did he use magic to bring me here?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:50 am

"differant Timeline, differant universe, he was so tired doing the spell he almost died, and honestly, i worry for him, he was so desperate for someone to talk to other than me, he actually did what most only dream of, breaching dimensions..." my Artriarc said, tapping the tub and the enchantment was finished, and he looked at her "he knows what he did was wrong, but at the time he didnt care, he was just so tired of being alone, left to his own devices to study and tinker with things after mastering magic, he just wanted someone tangible to talk to, someone he had to learn about, understand, make a freind... do keep in mind that he hasnt had a childhood, he barely has any social interactions, and hes trying really hard to be more social for you, let alone actually tell you his shortcuts and custom made spells, a testament that necklace of yours represents, as it used the last of his fathers special chemicals to make, something he really didnt want to do..." he said, drifting over to a window to watch me sit down at a cliff and eat very slowly, tossing the bred out to the birds in little bits as they flew by to catch them, and shook his head "he attempted to say sorry, as he knows it would be hard on you, but he attempted to do the right thing and let you know everything... im surprised he can actually speak aloud now, with how silent he had become, he barely even talked to me mentally, and barely left his room or study for anything but food, and it was actually my idea of the spell, but hes the one who found out how to do it...." the artriarc said, turning to her "so i ask you, try not to hate him, he is trying really hard to stay civil with you, instead of being the quiet shell he was before... its going to be some time before he can even think of attempting to send you back, and i dont want to see him miserable for that time...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 pm

I sighed, trying to take everything in. "...To think he picked someone who is so different! Unlike him, I lived with my father...who was probably the most irresponsible person I have ever met and had to live with. I was basically the mom, the most levelheaded person in the house-most of the time...or at least when needed. So in short, he almost picked a virtual opposite of him in personality, it seems to me..." I sighed. These were silly things, to the point I smiled to myself, but I was tearing up, since I knew it would be a while before I went back to them. I wiped away the tears. "Oh gosh, seems I cant talk about myself without crying like a baby..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:05 pm

"theres a reason he picked you, he wont tell me though, he just keeps going silent when i ask him... and dont be, you have been through something trumatic, you have the right to cry"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm

"Thats true...but...still...Screw it." I began crying softly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 am

"Dear, you can talk to me... keep in mind, i have my own will, its just my body is supplied by his power... anything you tell me will NOT leave my lips, you have my word..." he said, unsure of how to continue "he knows what he did was wrong, and hes beating himself up about it... hell, i doubt he will come back inside until you drag him inside, and even then, he wont be the same, he will be silent and only give you 2 word awnsers at most, as he knows that all you will want is to go home.... but tell me, do you really want to go back to your father so you have to take care of a man who is irrisponsible? the ways of magic have a strange way of influencing events around them, perhaps you were MENT to come here...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 am

"....Well...I dont...I dont know..." I huccupped. I thought about it for a while. "May-maybe I'll stay a while...to learn...and...thankyou," My crying eased,"I guess its nice to have someone to talk to who isnt sort of ignoring me and who can speak more than 2 words at a time...Well, I guess i'll drag him back in then..." I went outside and did just that. "...He's lighter than my dad..." I joked, wiping away another tear.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next