Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 39 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 am

"Well...today is too soon, right?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 39 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:49 am

"tomorrow if you want to go then... id have to go back and let them know, but we could go then if you want... gives you more time to shop for gifts..." i said with a chuckle, rubbing my neck "its a long fight, so i would recommend starting it as soon as possible, but i leave it up to you when we leave if we leave early..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:02 am

"No, no, tomorrow is good. Itll be neat. Thanks. For the trip and stuff."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:03 am

"its no big deal, itll be nice to have a friendly face over there with me..." i said sheepishly, and took another bite of my apple
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 am

"Okay. Um...really digging that apple, are you?"

My dad chuckled, before walking out of the room - and after a small glare I shot at him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:37 pm

"no, it just helps calm me down a bit is all..." i said honestly, chuckling a bit as i saw her glare "the first flight tomorrow is at noon, want me to come get you at 10am?" i asked curiously, looking in her eyes as i continued "that way i can get breakfast, as can you if you want anything"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:22 am

"Yeah, sure. Youre the one inviting, so you set the time and all that other stuff. Ill just go along with it, as im the guest."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm

".... your never a guest, your mroe important than that..." i said simply with a light smile "well, i gotta go get home and pack, get everything set up, all that..." i said with a chuckle, and looked over my shoulder "your gonna have fun in first class, barely anyone goes first class anymore...." i grinned, and shut the door behind me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:42 pm

"First class? I wonder if its as fancy as they make it sound..." I mused to myself after he left.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:34 pm

(TS)
i yawned and got out of the car, checking the time to see it was 11:30am, and took a big sip of my coffee, running a hand through my hair as i walked to the door
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 am

I swung the door open, my face showing anxious urgency. "How far is the airport from here!? You said the flight took off at noon! What happened!? Im sorry I didnt call to ask about that, I didnt want to seem annoying, but are we gonna make it?...Im rambling! Snap me out of it!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:07 pm

"no, i said ill come GET you at 12, the flight is at 12:30, and its only 15 minutes away... we still have plenty of time if you wanna drive by mcdonalds or something..." i said with an amused smile as i walked over and grabbed her bags, lifting them into the trunk of my car and chuckled "even if there was a problem, id just buy new tickets for us, they go in 2 hour intervals...." i said simply, yawning a little bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:44 pm

"Ooohhhh... I see... sorry... lots of new stuff. And dont worry, I already ate. I was worried we'd take too long and miss the flight..." I sighed, chuckling slightly at my naivety.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:44 pm

"im still gonna go grab a coffee then..." i said simply, opening her door for her before heading over to the drivers side, yawning a bit "dont wanna passout while driving, and i couldnt sleep much last night, to excited...." i said honestly, rubbing my neck as i got in and bucked my seatbelt
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm

"I woke up early. So in a way I didnt get much sleep either. But im used to it, so...yeah. Im good," I said, buckling up as well.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 pm

"alright...." i yawned and began driving "what do you know about china?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:03 am

"...Its communist? And theres a huge black market? And they make everything?... Not much."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:44 pm

"seems like that doesnt it.... they have a requirement for them ot learn english, its customary to let the one of higher social status speak first, and its full of honor code and coduct..." i said simply, pulling into mcdonalnds
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:04 pm

"Whats their view on ladies? Since... cultures always have certain views on us."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

"ever heard of sit there and look pretty? most of the time its like that, but i could always just say your my assistant or something, or an intern im doing as a charity event... then they wont really care much, as long as your not very loud and disrespectful to them... meaning if you wanna talk shit, you have to wait until after the meetings if you so choose to join me"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:49 pm

"Oh...I can manage that."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:58 am

"that is why i invited you, is because i trust that you can do things like that if you choose to start going to things like this with me... but i do caution you, dont let it slip that your an empath, else they may try to seperate us... and you feel anything, even the SLIGHTEST emotion that causes a problem, i would like to know about it, even if its at 3 in the morning..." i said simply, getting off the highway and heading towards the airport
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:28 am

"Huh? Why would they try to separate us? Well, anyway, its not like I tell the world Im an empath, I can hardly get by without them knowing."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:20 am

"why do you think? what would you do if you had a person at your disposal that could read your oppenents emotions in a meeting? you could influence it to your favor... personally, id like you to stay out of the meetings, but i dont want you to leave while we are in unfamiliar territory... i want you to know that i have no intention of using you like that..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:10 am

I nodded slowly, not having seen it that way. "I guess in those situations emotions fly high..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next