Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:26 am

"Sure," I answered simply, going over to our things and pulling out a book, and began flipping through it until o found a story I wanted to read and began to read aloud.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Hearing her voice almost visibly calmed him, is brain instantly enthralled by the story, subconsciously taking not of the acoustics, as well as cooking a simple meal for now.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 29, 2016 1:46 am

I sighed, relieved, trying to not pause too much, hoping by the end he would be completely fine for the day.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 29, 2016 4:26 am

".... T-thanks..." He murmured after she finished, his head snapping back slightly as though he had been caught doing something wrong, a face that clearly said he had been thinking on something while she talked.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 29, 2016 4:48 am

I flinched slightly. "Are you alright?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 29, 2016 4:50 am

"Just thinking is all... Nothing bad, just stuff thats happened recently and what i would even do on a farm for the two of us if we get out of here, mainly at least...." I responded a little quickly, a light red tinge on my cheeks as i averted my eyes
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 29, 2016 4:55 am

"...Quails." I said suddenly, before realizing he would probably be confused. "Um, farms are usually for... Raising stuff. I guess to keep them busy with something? It can be plants, or animals. I...think you can raise quails. It's good practice for...raising other stuff I guess." I laughed, hoping he didn't noticed what I implied. He often didn't.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 29, 2016 5:07 am

".... Id rather stay close to something i know, like dogs at first..." I said with a sigh, still visibly distracted by something mentally, as if having an internal debate
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 29, 2016 2:25 pm

"Dogs? I suppose that's a good start, I agree. What else?" I asked, noticing there was still something on his mind.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 31, 2016 4:56 am

"I would rather not say if it's avoidable, you'd think its weird." I sighed, looking down at the ground again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 31, 2016 5:55 pm

"It can't be too bad," I shrugged, "though I can't think of anything that would need to be avoided..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:08 am

"Judging from your past reactions, i am rather hesitant to tell you about this subject i have been thinking on. Perhaps later..." I said, quietly turning my back towards her after shifting my position on the bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:31 am

I lied down on the bed, curling my body slightly and looking up at him. "I promise not to react too harshly, please tell me, there curiosity is getting the better of me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:42 pm

"I think i may be physically attracted to you...." Came a almost whispered response, just barely able to be heard. Turning over so she could look at my face, I sighed, conflict visible on my face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:11 am

"...Physically attracted? As in you wanna grab me in strange places?" I asked, not fully understanding what the conflict was.

Though that was due to how I defined that phrase and the lack of 'the talk'.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:04 pm

"No, not that as much, but from what i understand, Men are apparently more inclined to feel that way. You are talking about lust i think. This one is more.... I think your pretty, Wanting to hug you, weird stuff i have little to no experience with"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:28 pm

"Oh, hugging isn't wierd, and I think you're pretty too," I laughed, not understanding what the fuss was about.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:10 am

"Maybe not for you, but im not used to such.... strange forms of affection. I only had a small taste of it in the past, and given what happened, im rather... reluctant to give into the impulses i feel, like hugging, holding your hand, or k-kissing you..." I said, visibly struggling to force the words i wanted to say out
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:57 am

I rolled the information around in my mind. "I still don't see how that's bad. But if too much overwhelms you, we can just do one at a time. I mean, you like when I pet your hair. That's a strange form of affection, isn't it?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 am

"But what about you? What if i lose control and cant hold back if your uncomfortable with things like contact? What if they try and hurt you because i get too attached?" I said quietly, slumping a bit a depressed and defeated look on my face.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:41 pm

"...They won't. I'll be fine. We'll both be fine. You know what they want. And they know what'll happen if they decide I shouldn't be here anymore. It would be a dumb decision." I sat up, gently cupping his face with my hands. "Look at me. And trust me. Everything will be alright in the end, do you understand?" I asked softly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:42 pm

"....." With a red faced nod, I hesitantly made my way next to her and snuggled into her side, giving her ample time to stop me in case she was uncomfortable. Once i had gotten comfortable myself, i visibly relaxed, my head resting against the crook of her shoulder.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:11 am

I slowly lowered my hands to my lap, smiling as he relaxed against me. Such a fuss over nothing. I honestly wouldn't mind this kind of behavior, it was rather pleasant, even relaxing me, which surprised me, as I hadn't realized I needed to relax myself.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 am

Just as i was starting to soothingly doze off, I stiffened slightly, turning my head to the door as i pulled her close to me, my arms instinctively going around her waist. The female doctor, the one i despised so much was now watching us with a curious expression, scribbling notes down on a pad from outside the door. "I'm not talking to you...." I said aloud to the woman, instead turning and resting my head back wear it was, just wanting the older woman to leave us be
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:42 am

I startled slightly, though I noticed what it was that had alarmed him. "...... That there is very unsettling," I told her. "Aren't there cameras you can watch us from, at least give us the false sense of privacy that there was at one point, sheesh..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next