Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:24 am

"W-well, I am supposed to check on his wounds, see how well you have healed him..." The doctor responded, causing me to glare at her harshly.

"You have no such rights anymore, not after the last time... You can inspect them from the other side of the door, just like the other doctors..." I responded, my voice full of barely contained malice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:58 am

I sighed, annoyed, though for a different reason. "I've healed him well enough to not need someone else to go over my work." My tone did not carry any of the malice his did, but I didn't bother saying anything on that subject.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:35 am

"I'm fine, just keep the medications and food stocked and ill be ready to fight by tomorrow night... If she clears me for it that is..." I said simply, going back to cuddling her with some affection, shocking the doctor for a moment at my sudden change. Nodding shakily, she quickly went off down the hall, my body only relaxing more once i was sure i couldn't hear her footsteps anymore. Releasing her from the hug i had her in, i smiled sheepishly, an attempt at an apologetic look on my face. Obviously a foreign emotion to my face, i rubbed my neck and looked away, unable to speak the words i knew were customary to go with the face i had attempted to do
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:30 am

I rolled my eyes as she left. "I hate that they act like you're not human. Despite the hell you have gone through, and how it's affected you, they shouldn't be surprised every time you 'act human'," I said, not really reacting to his physical reaction, though my expression softened as I noticed his own series of expressions, laughing softly, " It's okay, nothing to fuss about."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:04 pm

"...." nodding silently, i sighed and rested my head on her lap, staring at the wall for a few minutes before speaking again. "I may use my next winning request to get a dog...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:56 pm

"Really? What kind of dog?" I said, running my hand through his hair.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:53 pm

"Black Labrador puppy..." I sighed with obvious content, practically melting at her touch with a wide smile on my face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:10 am

"That sounds cute. That type is a playful type, isn't it?" I said, continuing to absentmindedly run my hand through his hair.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:09 am

"mmmhmmmm" Was my only reply, a slight shiver running down my spine as i yawned
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:50 pm

I made a pleased sound, intending to continue until he stopped me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:40 am

".....Question.... Do i scare you?" I asked with a sigh, obviously needing to get this off my mind. "I know its silly, but... I was kind of... brutal in that last fight...." I mumbled, refering to the fight she had watched
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:53 am

"...Do you remember what I say when you ask me that question?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:49 pm

"..... Just.... I need to hear you say it every once and awhile..." Came my slow responce, sighing a bit at the end "At the end of the day, i dont care what anyone else thinks, unless its you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:25 am

"You're only scary when you're scary," I said softly, "And fights are unpleasant to watch, but you come back, calm down, and heal, and you don't scare me. So don't worry about it, okay? Though if I have to say it again, I will, if it'll make you feel better."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:52 am

"T-thanks..." Came my almost whispered reply, the word foriegn to my lips. With a sigh, i relaxed again, breathing evenly with each caress of my hair. "You know, This? This is something that is almost better than getting fixed up medically... This... This is heaven..." Came a sleepy yawn
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:00 am

"It is pretty pleasant, all things considered," I agreed, leaning back against the wall.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:51 am

"This is part of what ive been wanting all this time i think...." I muttered, adjusting myself so i was comfortable "Might pass out again soon, we should move to the bed...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:12 am

"And yet you made yourself more comfy... oh well, I'll do as ask," I said, beginning to shift to a standing position, though not going through with the motion until he moved. Unless he decided to pass out anyways.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Sleepily shifting, I rolled to my feet and then slumped on the bed on my side. Yawning again I smiled "thank you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:20 am

I smiled warmly. "You're welcome," I answered simply, lying down. "Wake me if you need me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:51 am

"That wouldnt be fair... I always need you.,.." Came a mumbled reply as i curled up with my back to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:23 pm

I hummed in response, closing my eyes. If that were the case I'd end up pulling all nighters, but that didn't seem to be the case- nor did wish to bring it up.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:21 pm

(Ts to morning)
"Hey kid, wake up. You got a fight later today..." One of the gaurds said roughly, banging on the door as he passed by
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:36 am

I twitched awake... more or less. I was slightly annoyed that they did that. It wasnt the first time, and they had done it at more annoying hours, but I still resented waking up that way.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:38 am

Sighing as i rolled out of bed, i landed on the floor in a crouch. Making my way bearily to the kitchen i began preparing something to eat on autopilot. "Want anything?" Came a yawned question from the doorway.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next